Stepbrothers โ€ข||BTS||โ€ข Goofy...

By Indian_author123

??: While we are all here, Y/n, let's tell you some rules of this household. "Tell before going out and if we... More

๐Ÿ˜ƒIntroduction๐Ÿ˜€
๐Ÿ‘€1๐Ÿ‘€
๐Ÿ‘€2๐Ÿ‘€
๐Ÿ‘€3๐Ÿ‘€
๐Ÿ‘€4๐Ÿ‘€
๐Ÿ‘€5๐Ÿ‘€
๐Ÿ‘€6๐Ÿ‘€
๐Ÿ‘€7๐Ÿ‘€
๐Ÿ‘€8๐Ÿ‘€
๐Ÿ‘€9๐Ÿ‘€
๐Ÿ‘€10๐Ÿ‘€
๐ŸŽ€11๐ŸŽ€
๐ŸŽ€12๐ŸŽ€
๐ŸŽ€13๐ŸŽ€
๐ŸŽ€14๐ŸŽ€
๐ŸŽ€15๐ŸŽ€
๐ŸŽ€16๐ŸŽ€
๐ŸŽ€17๐ŸŽ€
๐ŸŽ€18๐ŸŽ€
๐ŸŽ€19๐ŸŽ€
๐ŸŽ€20๐ŸŽ€
๐ŸŒป21๐ŸŒป
๐ŸŒป22๐ŸŒป
๐ŸŒป23๐ŸŒป
๐ŸŒป24๐ŸŒป
๐ŸŒป25๐ŸŒป
๐ŸŒป26๐ŸŒป
๐ŸŒป27๐ŸŒป
๐ŸŒป28๐ŸŒป
๐ŸŒป30๐ŸŒป
โœจ31โœจ
โœจ32โœจ
โœจ33โœจ
โœจ34โœจ
โœจ35โœจ
โœจ36โœจ
โœจ37โœจ
โœจ38โœจ
โœจ39โœจ
๐Ÿ’œ40๐Ÿ’œ
๐Ÿ’œ41๐Ÿ’œ
An Uncanny Morning
A Pooptastic Day
Incorrect Quotes
What did you guys do..

๐ŸŒป29๐ŸŒป

2.2K 114 126
By Indian_author123

Hey LoBeLy ReAdErS, thankyou so much for 7.4k views. Thankyou for showering your precious love and time on this not so good book. 

Also it was so difficult to write previous chapter as it was from Karan's P.O.V. Usually I write my chapters from Y/n or 3rd Person's P.O.V but this time it wasn't the case. Yet I feel it didn't turn out that bad and I can find myself being better at it. Anyways.. enough of self-praise. Again tysm, lysm🥺💜

_____________________________________________

Previously

As we continued bickering, we heard some commotion and it sounded familiar. We got up and saw..

Continuation

Y/n P.O.V

Yoongi: Where is she? Where is my sister?

Jin: Yah!! Why didn't you people send her to the hospital first??? She needs to be treated first, why did you bring her here? Is she badly injured? Is she too scared? Did someone do something to her? I am gonna beat their ass up. Officer take me to my baby sister.

He said everything in one go making whole police station go silent. Everyone looked at him amazed by his skills. Some people wondered if there was some audition for rapping and singing going on. But to their dismay there were no judges and camera. 

Karan: Didn't I say you are your definitely siblings??

He said wide eyed. I just chuckled. It's true though.

Mom: Jin.. calm down. I am sure Y/n wouldn't be hurt badly. I know my daughter. I am rather scared for people who dared to tease her.

She said with nervousness yet angry. Yeah my mom knows me too well.

Officer: Wait a second!! Mr. Kim what brings you here? Can I know who tried to rob you? Or did someone eve tease your wife? Omg Should I call the Commissioner?

He said being all worked. After all, Korea's richest C.E.O is standing right in front of him. How would he miss the chance of being in his good looks.

"Like I thought, 'let's see who will drop the attitude once my family comes.'" I smirked internally at my own thoughts.

Mr. Kim: Uhm!! No officer. Thanks for the concern. But actually we were called because apparently, my daughter was arrested for being involved in a fight.

Officer: Your daughter?

Yoongi: Yes, Kim Y/n.

He said proudly.

Y/n: My dear brother is so proud of me.

I said wiping my fake tears and Karan was just so done with me.

Officer: Kim Y/n. Yah!!!!*shouts* Bring her out officer.

He said hurriedly and rushed towards our detention cell. Before the officer could open the lock, he snatched the keys from his hands and opened the door for us.

Officer: I am extremely sorry miss. I didn't know about your family.

Karan: Tsk. You should never be afraid of doing your duty officer. Criminal related to a big shot or not, you should never be afraid to arrest and punish the ones who break the rules.

He said walking past him with me following him like a lost puppy. My respect for this man increased by ten times just now. But did he just.. call me a.. criminal?

Y/n: *nervous laugh* Hehehe!! Hi..

Jin: Can someone just explain me what happened?

Yoongi: Why was she arrested even though she was teased?

Looking at their faces I wanted to laugh off so badly.. But I kept it in and explained them the whole situation.

Mr. Kim: Everything is ok, but just how badly did you beat them up, for them to arrest you?

He said with a shocked face. Even though they teased me, I beat them up more than I should have. Do I regret it? Absolutely no. But this shitty law is blind isn't it?

I pointed towards the boys in bandages and they looked behind them.

Except mom, the three males had shocked expression, but Yoongs was rather proud.

Y/n: Now if everything is sorted can't we just get back home?

Mr. Kim: Yes we can but after filing a complaint against them.

Y/n: It's not needed dad. It's not like they would anyway mend their ways. They will do what they want. I did what I wanted to. Now it's you choice if you still want to you can.

I said with a slight smile.

What?! It's not like these thick skinned bastards would be affected in any ways if arrested or not. Its up to them. whether they wanna change or not. Getting them arrested for a few years isn't gonna help if they don't want to help out themselves.

Yes, I would've lodged a complaint if I didn't beat them up.

Author: I know making this point so long was necessary but.. some people may feel different way so I just mentioned my thoughts.😊

Finally after a hectic day, we returned back home. Karan was going back to his house, but mom insisted him to stay back for dinner. And who could resist good food, good life.🤭

Entering the house, I was met by worried expressions of Joonie and Hobi, thumbs up from Minnie, bear hugs from the maknae line and numerous sorry-s from Tae and Kook. Apparently they were guilty of not dropping me back home.

Y/n: Gosh!! Can you two stop apologizing. It's not a big deal. It's not like I was kidnapped or anything. Yes, I was angry at first, but geez get off me you leeches. It's fine.. I said IT'S FINE.

I shouted at the end when these were not ready to leave me. They got off me with pouts on their faces and puppy eyes on display.

Geez, why can't I fight with anyone's puppy eyes?

Author: Though I swear to myself that I will not to any of my brother's work. But when he uses his puppy eyes and comes to me with a sad face I can't help but do his work..🤧 Somebody teach me how to stop feeling bad for people.

We had dinner with bickering and chit chats going on.

After dinner the elders left to have some rest, leaving group of us weirdos behind.

Minnie: Now, can someone tell us the people who couldn't witness the drama, what actually happened after we left?

And I again narrated the whole story to them.

As I ended telling them the tale of my misery, they all burst into laughter.

Tae: *laughs* Ser..ious..ly what a nice place... for a.. date.. *laughs*

He barely said between laughter. But I and Karan looked at him with "are-you-serious?" look. Others also stopped laughing after realizing what he said.

Karan: Who told you we were on a date?

Y/n: There we were arrested and spent 3 hours behind the bars, here you are laughing and assuming nonsense.

Karan: I wasn't even at fault, yet stuck with her.

He said rolling his eyes. I looked at him in disbelief.

Y/n: Stuck with me!! Excuse me!! I didn't ask you to be the hero, coming to my rescue. You know "saving the day".

I said air quoting the words.

Karan: Wahh!! I have seen various kinds of people in my life but not as ungrateful brats as you.

Y/n: Ungrateful? Me? Hello!! I didn't ask you to help me. You jumped into the mess on your own.

Karan: I didn't even touch them. You didn't even let me touch their finger, yet I was arrested for the non-existing violence I did.

JK: *whispers to rest hyungs* Despite not being couples, they are bickering like ones.

Joon: How long do they know each other?

Yoongi: Aren't you too curious about it?

Jin: Asking the same question since day 1.

Hobi: I like him. If they like each other, they have my full support.

Tae: Mine too. *grins*

Jimin: Mine Three. *grins*

Hobi: They would make a cute couple.

Joon: They are looking like one now.

Y/n and Karan: We are not a couple.

We both said at the same time glaring at each other.

Karan: Obviously, who would like to date a psycho and cranky girl like.

Y/n: And who would like to date a weirdo and grumpy ahjussi like you.

I said sticking my tongue out at him.

Karan: Ahjussi!! Did you just call me an ahjussi?

He said with wide eyes.

Y/n: Yes so what? Aren't you one? Grumpy, sulking, pabo old man.

Karan: Yah yah yah!! Stop flattering yourself. Just because I approached you out of courtesy, don't think too highly of yourself.

Y/n: I would still think highly of myself, whether you approached me or not. Because why not, I am worth being loved.

I said flipping my hair back.

Yoongi and Jin: That's my Y/n!!

They said said big grins and thumbs up. I winked back and Karan had his mouth hung open words not leaving it.

JK: Come on hyung!! Throw a comeback at this dumb-wit.

He was attacked with smacks on his head from Yoongs, Jin and Minnie and a pillow on face from me.

Minnie: Whose side are you on?

And we argued for pretty long, eventually revealing all of our past time spent together.

The boys were flustered as to which amusement park bickering or which forced coffee date are we talking about.

Finally realizing the confused yet excited stares we were getting, we.. stopped. 

Joon: Will someone finally tell me how long do they know each other?

Y/n: Wait let author calculate.

Author: On it. Okay so............. 1 month before Y/n started college. They around, 3 months later the Jeju island scene, then............. around a month later Taehyung's drug case. Then............. hasn't it been around a month since then. So, 1+3+1+1=6 months. Yeah!! 6 months.

Author said with a big grin.

Author: Why are you looking at me as if you saw a mad-man on loose? *raising brow*

All: Cause you are one.

Author: Aish!! Respect me bitches, I am your fate writer.

(Nope, I ain't that pretty😂😌)

JK: We need details. NOW!!

"Is this a story day today?"

I looked at Karan with "should-we-tell-them?"

He replied with "I-don't-know-nan-molla" look.

I said "fine-then-you-tell-them." specifically emphasizing you.

And he looked at me with a look that screamed "you-clearly-are-a-psycho."

I just rolled my eyes and he told them all the story. Although he twisted it a bit here and there and I would beat him or pinch him whenever he did that. But still a satisfactory story was presented in front of them.

Tae: So, he is your boyfriend?

He said more like questioned himself.

Y/n: I don't know ask him.

They looked at him.

Karan: I guess so?

They looked at me.

Y/n: *scoff* You didn't even propose me?

They looked at him.

Karan: Will you be my girlfriend?

He said in a duh tone.

They looked at me with hopes in their eyes.

Y/n: No.

I said with a straight face.

They looked at each other with shock written over their face.

Karan: What? Why?

Y/n: Shut up and ask second time. I am playing hard to get.

They shock their head disbelievingly. In synch.

I said crossing my hands over my chest.

Karan: *disgusted face* Will you be my girlfriend?

Y/n: Yes. *big grin*

They all just

All: So much drama.

____________________________________________

What's up everyone??? Sorry for a short chapter, but I really needed to distract myself from over-thinking about my exams and making horrible future scenarios.

I am sorry if you needed a cliche, romantic proposal. But this is how I would loved to be proposed. Not with some old-schooled, boy going on a knee and girl flowing tears of happiness scene.

I like humor and sarcasm around me. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

171K 3.4K 32
There was a girl lived name y/n she is very innocent and childish .Her Mother married Mr kim and her life total changed with 7 stepbrothers Will th...
612K 20.7K 80
"we never wanted you" "why are you even here?" "just go get lost" "everyone was happy until you came, you ruined our happiness" "useless" he muttered...
10.6M 428K 68
โHow old are youโž jungkook asked. You just put two fingers infront of him. โ2!?โžhe asked with a frown. โT-twentyโžyou said nervously after shaking yo...
1.8M 58.2K 50
Min Yujin did not have it easy. Being several years younger than her brother Yoongi, she was always left in his shadow growing up. While their parent...