Power Trip | NBANARDO

Por igotmesomebapes

"Your love's not too kind to me." Managing his anger had never been Horace's best trait and when his issues... Mais

disclaimer
prolouge
one
two
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
ending questions
The Sequel

three

4.8K 285 337
Por igotmesomebapes

♤ NARDO ♤

It was going on week 8 of the classes and less and less he felt himself hating it.

He'd never tell Maia that, cause she loved being right.

It was boring as hell but Kentrell somehow made it interesting.

Whether it be him messing with the director, or playing childish pranks on their fellow attendees he would do things that would have Horace snickering.

Yet he would piss him off in the same breath.

He'd ask him stupid questions or cut him off when they'd talk just to make him mad.

He was catching onto some of Horace's triggers and using it against him whenever.

However, Horace was learning that's just how Kentrell was, a part of his personality.

"We should ditch." Kentrell said to him one day pulling him away from the entrance to the community center.

"And go where?"

"Let me worry 'bout that part."He gave a grin,"Just follow along."

"You drivin' or me?"

"Obviously me, I suggested it."

"You ain't gotta get smart."Horace bit back but still got in the car.

Kentrell was halfway a stranger but something told him, he didn't have a reason not to trust him.

"Okay I'ma ask a question, and you gotta give me a answer." The driver spoke glancing at Nardo from his peripheral vision.

"I got to?"

"I ain't finna sit here talkin' to myself."

"Fine, go off." Kentrell took a second to think before giving Horace a glare.

"Baked Mac or Kraft?"

"Kentrell, am I not a nigga?"

"Ion know, some folks suprise you."

"Don't ever insult me like that." He scoffed, "Obviously baked."

"Better been ya answer."

"Or what you was gon' kick me out the car?"

"Yep."He said popping the p. "Next question, Tyler the Creator or Uzi?" Horace eyes lit up a bit, already knowing his answer.

"That's easy, Tyler."

"Nigga really?"

"Yeah, he cool." He eyed him."You tellin' me if you was a rapper you wouldn't work with him?"

"Prolly not."He placed a hand on the passenger's seat."I'd make very different music from his."

Horace tried not to focus on the arm instead focusing on the conversation.

"That's just you puttin' yo self ina box."He twisted his mouth, "Uninspired ass."

Kentrell was laughing at Horace his face then going straight eyes trailing outside the car.

Confusion etching into his own, Nardo looked where he was staring.

"What?"

"That bitch over there." He pointed to a boy no older than the both of them.

"What he do?"

"We were at a party and he stole my gun."Kentrell's hands started to shake on the wheel,"Why I have niggas sendin' me snaps with him frontin' with it."

"That's pussy as hell."

"You tellin' me."

"You wanna wipe him?" Kentrell swiped his tongue over his bottom lip eyes going dangerous as he looked over to the side.

"You read my mind, slime."

Slowing down the car, they watched carefully as the man walked turning into an empty park.

Hopping out, they started off slow before giving into the want for a chase.

"Aye!" He looked back fear all over his face. His legs took off but with Horace and Kentrell pulling off after him, he didn't stand a chance.

Cornering him into a more secluded part they kagged the boy so he fell straight on his face, he flipped over scooting back in fear at the duo standing over his form.

The look in Kentrell's eyes told him everythimg about how this was going to go.

"You think I fuckin' forgot?"

"Huh?"

"Don't huh me bitch!" Kentrell spat, leaning over his victim. "If you'on know what's going on you'll figure it out."

He took his hair slamming his head onto the concrete.

Horace then punched him in chest knocking the wind out of him, Kentrell taking the next punch as they bounced back in forth taking turns.

Wringing out his fists, Horace let his partner finish up the rest of the job watching with interest his face neutral.

Kentrell stomped him in his head more than once his eyes transfixed in the blood starting to splatter.

"Please!"

"Shut the fuck up!"His foot went down again."You wasn't sayin' that shit on yo socials."

Watching him as he laughed his face hot, it was clear he was pissed but it was a mixture of joy with it.

Uncontrollable in both ways.

This is what he meant when he said he got angry in a scary kind of way.

Kentrell was lying though, when he said it wasn't pretty.

Suddenly he heard some people yelling behind him making the man yank at his older.

"Come on!"

Rushing back to the car leaving the boy a crumpled up mess by a bench, Kentrell was still buzzing with adrenaline as he drove them away breaking all traffic rules.

His energy fed into Horace's the man just as pumped. He didn't even realize they weren't driving back towards the community center but somewhere else.

Pulling up to an unfamiliar apartment, Horace looked up at it then Kentrell.

They'd calm down the rush of stealing on someone in broad day light finally starting to settle in. He assumed he wanted to keep hanging out, that's why they were.

This should've been a red flag still, Horace didn't feel worried .

"Come on."Kentrell held his glance. "Ion think my roommate home."

"Okay."

They walked in Kentrell's place, Nardo watching as he tossed his keys on the table. It was bigger than his sister's apartment but not by much- just enough room for the two men who lived there.

Horace let himself get comfortable on Kentrell's couch spreading out as the man went to the back.

He came back lighting up a blunt, the flame from the lighter illuminating his opposite's face in the dim room.

Something in Horace's stomach started to twist at the image, his older blowing smoke from his nose.

"You smoke?"

"I look like a choir boy to you?" Kentrell snorted shaking his head, handing the blunt his way, taking the open space on the other side of the couch.

They were quiet as they smoked, letting the high take over easily.

Kentrell's attention was back on Horace who was looking up at the ceiling.

"Say Nardo, you barely know me and was ready to go." He shrugged unsure of what to say.

"Any time a nigga ready to get active, I'm ready to go."

"You the type I need to keep around then huh?"

"Shit, if Ion disappear." He sat up with a chuckle, turning his head to meet Kentrell's gaze.

"Nah, even if you did I could find ya."

"Oh really?"

"Mhmm."

It was a pause before Kentrell took the back of his neck pressing their lips together.

Horace pushed against his chest blinking in confusion, his heart skipping a beat faster.

"Fuck you doin'?" He asked lazily, already leaning back in his eyelids lowering.

"Kissin' you."

"Don't look like it." He spoke before twisting his hands into his shirt, bringing him closer.

His mind wasn't connecting the dots of him kissing a man, instead focusing on how soft said man's lips were. He could taste the chapstick on his lips and the ash of the blunt too.

Kentrell had slipped his tongue in deepening the kiss, his free hand palming Horace through his sweats.

Horace was trying to quickly rationalize why he was letting him touch up on his body the way he was.

'It feels good.'

When Kentrell's hand started to reach into his sweats, Horace moved his head back a thin line of saliva connecting them.

The tension between them was thick, the light eyed man looking at him with hunger.

"Uh," He took a breath, "I gotta go."

"Go where?" Kentrell asked no heat in his tone as he kept a steady hand on the back of Horace's neck.

His touch was overwhelming but electric, the mixture of emotions leaving him anxious.

'Yeah, where am I going?' 

Looking at the man in front of him, more experienced and ten times calmer Nardo weighed his options.

His phone buzzed right on time, his sister's face popping up.

He'd forgotten he was supposed to pick up his nephew. He was just 30 minutes late he could handle Maia cussing him out.

"I gotta get my nephew."He blinked trying not to stutter. "I promised my sister."

"Ight."Kentrell glanced at his phone then back his way."You want me to drop you back off at ya car?"

"Oh, yeah."

The drive was silent and quick, Horace trying to keep his eyes on the moving trees and not on the strong jawline to his left.

It was hard to not the pull the face back on his lips again but he kept his cool.

"See you next week."

"Mhmm." Then Kentrell was gone, his eyes trailing after him.

Horace shook his head as he put his car into drive, brain getting more and more confused as he peeled off.

these niggas gay as hell-
anyway let me get your thoughts y'all!!

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

324K 13.8K 54
Moving is never fun, moving into your new stepdad's house because your mom decided to remarry again is even less fun, and being sent away unexpectedl...
26K 441 29
It was the most fucked up idea. Offering up his self dignity to give pleasure to his one enemy, Kai, just because he was afraid he'd have his ass ki...
400 15 16
*COMPLETED* Jeremiah has always been a model student until an early onset of a psychosis related illness sees his grades plummeting and his depressio...
Cause for Concern ✓ Por a

Ficção Adolescente

34.7K 2.7K 38
[BXB / unedited ] Saying that Max Oran is a disaster would be an understatement: he got himself kicked out of school, his dad has sent him to live wi...