๐˜”๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ | ๐˜Œ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ซ๐˜ข๐˜ฉ...

Por coom_rag

Rosalie mikaelson, Elijah mikaelson wife, the original wife. For over eight-four years everyone has believed... Mรกs

<3
๐˜—๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 1
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 2
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 3
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 4
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 5
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 6
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 7
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 8
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 9
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 10
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 11
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 12
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 13
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 14
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 16
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 17
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 18
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 19
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 20
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 21
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 22
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 23
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 24
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 25
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 26

๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 15

9.9K 236 107
Por coom_rag

{𝘔𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 | 𝘌𝘭𝘪𝘫𝘢𝘩 𝘮𝘪𝘬𝘢𝘦𝘭𝘴𝘰𝘯}

————

Rosalie's pov ~

The people of New Orleans celebrating the casket girls festival had woken me up from my short slumber. The majority of the night i'd spent tossing and turning as I was unable to sleep.

I'd occupied myself with making some breakfast for Davina. While it gave me something to do, it would hopefully make Davina happier to be here.

I placed the tray of food on the sideboard beside her door, lightly knocking on her door. "Davina?" I called out. When I heard no reply, I knocked again a little bit harder than before, still not receiving an answer.

I barged into her room, seeing the unslept in bed. I search every inch of her room, finding no indicator of her being around. I quickly rushed towards Klaus's office, seeing him sitting at his desk with his feet perched up on the table, reading a random book.

A smirk rose to his face at the sight of me as he placed to book back on his desk. "Ah, I was wondering when you'd come to see me. Now you should probably know that-"

"Davina's gone." I blurted, causing his smirk to fade. "What?" he removed his legs off the desk, standing up. "I was going to deliver her the breakfast i'd made, but when I got to her room I realised she wasn't there. There was no sign of any force entry, so she must of left during the night on her own discretion."

She'd must have found out about there no longer being any elders, and ran off in a blind rage, not thinking once of the other possible danger that lurks out there. "We need to find her." Klaus grunted, storming out the room with me following his lead.

"I should of checked up on her last night, I know, I just got distracted doing something, and-" I rambled, not paying attention to klaus stopping, causing me to crash into his back.

He turned around, looking down at me. "You're telling me that because you got distracted that Davina is now helplessly running around New Orleans?" he snapped.

"I'm not the one responsible for her. And I'm certainly not the one who practically kidnapping her so I can use her for my own gain in power." I retorted, Rolling my eyes before pushing past him to walk down the stairs leading to the courtyard.

"You'd best know that I've welcomed Elijah and Rebekah back home." he diverted the conversation, knowing that what I said was right. He began to follow me. "Good to know." I mumbled, sitting down on one of the benches in the courtyard.

"You don't seem bothered." he reached into his back pocket to grab his phone.

"You're right, I'm not." I sighed. "i knew you two would make up soon, you always do. It was only a matter of time before he was back being around all the time."

"Yes, well I saw him here earlier last night. Funny enough he was walking down the very corridor your room is attached to..." I watched he began to put the pieces together as he dialled Marcels number, waiting for him to pick up.

After a few buzzes, Marcel picked up the phone. "A bit of an issue. It seems our little bird has flown the coop." Klaus shared, pacing back and forth the courtyard. I zoned out from the phone call, chipping away at the nail polish on my nails. 

Klaus soon hung up the phone, turning back around to face me. "Elijah's the reason you got distracted." He chuckled, pacing over to me. "What was it that really distracted you? Talking? Making out? Frisky under the sheets-"

"That's enough to re-jog my memory, Klaus." I huffed, rubbing my eyes in exhaustion. The very exhaustion he merely caused by just being near by. "He came to tell me about the wolves – your biological family. He saw the blood on my clothes, and simply questioned me about it. One thing led to another, and he ended up kissing me. I soon pushed him away once I came to the realisation on what was happening."

"Mhm... Good on you for pushing him away. Elijah needs to get his priorities straight before he starts kissing u again."

"Yeah, I guess." I sighed, not mentioning to him that it was I who had inaugurated the kiss. "Is Marcel on his way?" I questioned him, changing the topic. "Yes, he should be here soon." he shared.

The sound of footsteps approaching the stairs alerted my attention. I looked up from the floor to see Elijah's figure at the top of the balcony, staring down at me.

"Good morning, Niklaus, Rosalie." he smiled, approaching us both. "Hello, Elijah." I greeted. "Any particular reason for your good mood today, Brother." Klaus wiggled his eyebrows at his older brother.

"Just glad that New Orleans isn't burning down, brother." Klaus let out a sound of agreement, before jumping out of his seat.

"Well, you'll love to know the young Davina is missing." He casually patted his brother's shoulder. Elijah stared at klaus, almost as he was searching for any amusement behind his brothers eyes. He heaved out a sigh at his brothers incapability of looking after the girl, before sitting down on the bench across from us as we waited for Marcel to arrive so we could start our search for Davina. 

————

Elijah and I frantically searched through Davina's room, hoping to find any sort of clue to where she could of runoff to. While I searched her wardrobe, Elijah sorted through a box of her items.

"How many paintings does this girl have?" I chuckled, pulling each piece of artwork out from the back of the wardrobe. Elijah twisted his neck around to see the art. "One too many clearly." he smiled, turning back to his search.

The two of us stayed silent as we sorted through the items, although for the first time in a while the silence wasn't awkward. That was until he chose to break the silence.

"About last night-" he spoke out the blue, moving his gaze from the cardboard boxes towards me. "It's fine, Elijah. Although I believe we should have a small conversation later on. There are a few things I wish to discuss." I smiled, hoping the conversation wouldn't go any further.

He nodded at my words, clearing his throat before changing the subject. "I can't seem to find her violin. You were right, she must of left on her own accords."

"She must have found out about there no longer being any elders alive. We'll have to get a locator spell." I placed the canvases back in the wardrobe, closing the door behind me.

We both sauntered out of the room one behind the other, joining Marcel and Klaus in his office "Her violin is missing. She may have left of her own volition." Elijah shared to the men.

Marcel turned around at our presence. "What did you say to her in the attic? She lied to my face so she could stay up there, thinking that you'd help her control her magic. How do we know you didn't take her?" He provoked Elijah, pacing over to him until he was only a few inches away.

"I have no idea where Davina is, or why she ran away. Can I suggest you take a step back?" Elijah quietly spoke in a threatening manner. Marcel took his warning, backing up from him.

"I can assure you I have absolutely no desire to see that child come into harm's way." he crossed his arms. "She's suffered enough with this Harvest ritual nonsense."

"That child, to whom you refer to so affectionately, is the most powerful witch in New Orleans. If she's fled, what's to stop her from destroying us? In fact, destroying all we've worked for? No, if she's not a friend to this family, then she is our enemy."

"If you didn't just see the girl as a witch bank, then she would never feel the need to become our enemy." I retorted bluntly, making myself a part of the conversation.

As normal, klaus brushed off my comment, as he knew that what I was saying was partially true. "She is a friend, Klaus." Marcel attempted to convince him.

"Well, let's hope so. Lucky for you, I know how to get her back. Elijah, Marcel, Follow my lead. Rosalie, you can stay here are keep an eye on Hayley, and make sure she doesn't pull another one of her tricks."

I laughed in disbelief. His ego had obviously been hurt by my words earlier on. "No, I'm coming with you!" I called out to him as he walked down the hallway. "Must I remind you that she's carrying you neice! Keep an eye on her."

I went to reply but he had turned down to another hallway, out of my sight. Marcel and Elijah gave a quick smile and followed Klaus's lead. I huffed, going to find where abouts in my home Hayley had gone off to.

————

I found Hayley along with Rebekah in the courtyard, ruffling around chests, looking at old white dress costumes for the casket girl festival. "Good morning!" I smiled at the two girls, hoping to mask how little I wanted to be near the young brunette.

"What's got you all happy? Last time I checked ur hubby was getting the hots for another woman." she wiggled her eyebrows, keeping her gaze away from Hayley.

"Well, I'm enjoying the single life now." I sipped on the red wine that had been laced with blood that I'd grabbed on my way to search for the girls, leaning on the wooden beam. "Say that to the ring on ur finger." she rolled her eyes.

I looked down at the diamond jewel that sat on my ring finger. "Hm, I forgot about that." I shrugged, lying to the blonde. In all honestly removing the ring had been on my mind since the day I realised Elijah no longer looked at me the same way.

"So the witch is missing, huh?" Hayley diverted the conversation. "Walked right out of the front door, apparently. Know anything about it?" Rebekah questioned the girl.

"No, although I did tell her that the witch Elders were dead." I almost spat out the red substance in my mouth when the words flew out the girl's mouth. "You told her what?"

"Well, why would she care, when the witches tried to kill her in their ritual?" Rebekah questioned. "I think it was more that Marcel didn't tell her that the one thing preventing her from being free had been eliminated."

"So you are the reason she's run off." Rebekah turned around, slightly angry at Hayley. "Hey, I was just telling her the truth. She's the one who realized they were just using her to keep their control over the witches."

"Did you once consider that there may be other possible threats out there, Hayley? While Marcel and Klaus could of possibly been partly using the girl, all ever wanted to do was keep her safe." I angrily paced over to her.

"Again, all I did was tell her the truth." she shrugged. "Yeah, and sometimes lying to a anger riddled teenager could keep her safer than if she knew the truth." I stormed away from the girls, going to find something to do as far away from Hayley as possible.

————

For the majority of the day, I was left out of the blue. No one had called, nor sent a message along. I hadn't seen Hayley since she had come to see me to share that she and the guards klaus had assigned to protect her were going to the plantation to collect some of her belongings. The guards reassured that they would protect her and that I didn't have to go along with them.

I flicked through the pages of a book that I'd never read in the lounge of the abattoir when my enhanced hearing picked up on two familiar voices, and a incredibly talented violinist. I furrowed my eyebrows, slamming the book shut before making my way to the courtyard.

As I reached the staircase, the young boy who happened to be the one playing the violin chained from the the ceiling, having no way down than to jump caught my attention. "Would someone care to explain?" I announced my presence to the two men below.

"Good evening, Rosie. Care to join us as we watch a tremendous performance?" klaus smiled, signalling for me to join him and his brother. I glanced over to Elijah, seeing him not particularly fond of his brothers humour during this situation.

"Are the maudlin theatrics absolutely necessary, Niklaus?" Elijah questioned his brother, raising an eyebrow. "Ha! It's a fair point, Timothy, play something a little more upbeat, please. That's a good lad."

"Wait, hold on." I sped down the stair case, standing in front of the hybrid. "Timothy? As in Tim, Davina's crush? This is part of your plan to bring Davina back?"

"Well done, Sherlock" Klaus teased. I moved forward, hoping to save the boy, but a firm grab ahold of my shoulder stopped me. "I wouldn't do that, Rosalie." Klaus calmly threatened. his hybrid face showing for a split second, showing he wouldn't think twice to inject my body with his venom. I glared at him angrily as his attention caught onto Marcel entering the building.

"Took you long enough to spread the word."

"Have you met his nightwalkers? Not the brightest assortment." Elijah spoke up, reminding me of his presence. "All that matters is, I got it covered. When Davina gets here, you three need to let me do the talking." Marcel added.

"Well, I'm sure you'll have your chance. Hello, love." Davina entered the room, an aggravated glare on her face. "Silence is golden, Timothy. Thank you." Klaus signalled to the boy.

"Davina?" The compelled boy squinted his eyes in a confused Manor at the sight of the girl he fancied. "You got me here. Now let him down." She worryingly turned around towards us four, concerned for her crush. "Well, first, we have to have a little chat about you returning to the fold." Klaus smiled.

"What did I say, Klaus? I got this." he slightly nudged him away, turning back to Davina. "D, what happened? Why'd you run? Talk to me. Hey, I can make it right." he tried comforting her, but failed miserably.

"How, by threatening my friend?" she hissed. Klaus turned around, wanting to take credit for his despicable plan to bring her back to our side. "Actually, that was my idea. Apologies. I've been known to go too far to make a point, But I do always get results." he paced over to Davina. A small giggle passed her lips, leaving behind a grin.

"You pretend to be so confident, but I know the truth. You're afraid everyone can see what you really are – an animal." Klaus's screams in pain filled the room as she began to use her magic to turn him into his wolf form. Marcel and Elijah stepped forwards, trying to stop her from torturing him, but by raising her other hand, she caused the two men to fly across the room.

Elijah picked himself up, still recovering from the force of Davina magic. He stood in front of me, as if he was trying to protect me. "I can protect myself." I snapped, pushing him away. "If anything I should be the one protecting you." I looked him up and down, seeing his week form.

I drew away my attention from Elijah, back to Davina. "A beast." she twisted her hand, leading to few other of klaus's bones to break. "Why don't you show us your real face? That's enough of you." she let go of her hold against Klaus. he collapsed onto the floor, recovering from the pain.

"Davina, you don't have to do this." Elijah tried to tell the girl. "You looked me in the eyes and lied to my face, pretended you wanted to help me!" she raised her voice, now using her magic to torture Elijah.

"Davina listen to me-" I tried to step in. "You as well, Rosalie! You made me believe I could trust you, and you lied!" the pain that Elijah was currently enduring was now the pain I was also withstanding. Immense pain filled my body, causing tears to well in my eyes.

"You call yourself the noble one, but you're a killer just like your brother. For 1,000 years, you've fed on innocent blood, same with you, Rosalie. Why don't you choke on it?" blood soon began to spew out our mouths. I clawed at the throat, trying my hardest to stop the sensation of choking – but it was no luck.

I collapsed beside Elijah, trying my hardest to not pass out. The two of us stared into each others eyes until death over came us.

————
*NOT READ OVER*

Hey...

Ok, so a lot has happened since I last updated and I really just haven't had the time to write nor the energy.

Alright cya hens! Feel free to comment where I've gotten facts or spelling's wrong. (as long as it's in a kind way)

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

901K 25.6K 54
A KING CAN RULE ONLY WITH A QUEEN BY HIS SIDE: Family is power. The Original Vampire family swore it to each other a thousand years ago. They pledged...
240K 7.4K 49
Within the mist of new villains 'you can never truly change your past' seems to be more true than ever. Yet if there was one thing Odette de Marie ha...
68.7K 2.4K 86
"๐–๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐›๐ž ๐š๐Ÿ๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ...๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐œ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐œ๐ก๐š๏ฟฝ...
214K 4.7K 58
She's the daughter of the oldest hybrid in the world, Niklaus Mikaelson. Her father is the King of New Orleans, and her mother is the Queen of the w...