๐‰๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐…๐จ๐ซ ๐Œ๐ž | Yander...

By Redolenti

โ ๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐จ๐›๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ž๐ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ข๐ง ๐š ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ ๐ˆ ๐œ๐š๐ง'๐ญ ๐›๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ž๐ฏ๐ž. โž โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ™กโ‹†.เณƒโœผ*โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€... More

๐‰๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐…๐จ๐ซ ๐Œ๐ž
Playlist.
00.
01.
02.
03.
04.
05.
06.
07.
08.
09.
10.
11.
Angst POV (NOT STORY RELATED)
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.

30.

6.1K 234 416
By Redolenti

𝐒𝐚𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐨.

You paused in the middle of your actions, "huh? What do you mean by you not wanting anyone else to touch me?"

Draken let out a chuckle, "for someone as smart as you, being naive to certain things was something I was definitely not expecting."

"Tell me what you mean, or else I'll pour a ducking bottle of salt into your wound."

"Okay, okay, I'll tell you," Draken took a moment to pause and rethink his decision before he told you. "[Y/n], you've been in my head nonstop, all day, everyday ever since I've met you at the Cherry blossom festival. Soon once we left you, I felt lonely. I felt empty and unsatisfied. It was like I needed you, needed you beside me all day, needed tk be able to see and watch you do every single thing."

You tried to compose yourself despite how you were continuously trying to shift your sitting position on the ground. His words were new to you, something you never expected and something that you had a hard time processing.

Draken took your silence as a way of telling him to continue when you were only just beginning to take in the words and sentences. He continued on and on, what he did to see you and how he did.

"So you're saying that you've been watching my every single move, practically stalking me?"

He wasn't able to answer because the ambulance arrived just in time. You stood frozen where you were, watching as the doctors rushed Draken into the ambulance. They gave you a look and realized that he wasn't the only one wounded. Two doctors rushed over to you and were confused by your reaction to them. You were like a statue, frozen still and staring into space.

Soon, they ended up just picking you up and seating you in an ambulance seat.

It took you a moment to readjust, but when you did, you were still in fear. What Draken said had worried you, he could have many reasons for doing it, but for something as big as this.. the answer shouldn't be based on theories and elimination.

And before you knew it, you were sitting in a hospital bed. The nurse told you to relax while she gave you a shot of general anesthesia.

Your eyes fluttered open and the bright light that was above you blinded your view. Everything hurt, especially your hand. You guessed that whatever they did went well, if it didn't you probably would be dead.

"Oh, so you woke up!" The nurse smiled.

Looking everywhere but at her, you answered, "yeah."

"You have guests, would you like to see them?"

"..sure."

The nurse excused herself before walking back into your room with two twins first. They were relieved from their tone, even though their facial expressions said otherwise.

Nahoya was the first to speak, "who stabbed you? I'll beat them up."

"Well that wouldn't be necessary, he should've been caught by the police now," you gave him a small smile of thanks anyways.

This time, his younger brother spoke, "did you beat him up?"

You nodded, "thanks to your 'free' lessons."

"Hey, they're mostly free," the pink headed male said.

"No one asks for images or hugs as a payment," you deadpanned.

"Well, guess we do then."

The nurse popped her head into your room, "times almost up you two."

"Just let us know if you need protection, we won't let anyone touch you again," they said together.

And just like that, they walked out of your hospital room door so the next visitor(s) could talk to you. The next visitor you had was Kisaki.

"What the fucking hell do you want?" You glared at him from your bed.

He sat down in the seat that was provided, "I want your love, what else?"

"Oh fuck no. Like hell you'll get it," you rolled your eyes. "Get out."

With that, he left. It was definitely your shortest visit of the day.

"Hey [Y/n]-chin."

You sat up in the bed and leaned against the headboard, "hey Mikey."

"I'm sorry I wasn't able to protect you.." Mikey apologized.

The sound of the bed creaking reached his ears. He looked away from the floor and realized that you're hugging him.

"No need, I handled the situation," you tore away from the hug.

He handed you a small bag before sitting down, "that's for breaking your phone and the incident the same day."

Your lips parted and formed an 'o' shape before you thanked him.

"How's your hand?"

Then you realized that you haven't even looked at what they did, "I have no clue."

You lifted your hand and tried to move it around. It felt numb and a bit uncomfortable, but other than that, it felt fine.

"I got stitches for the wound, other than that, I don't know what else the surgeons did," you shrugged casually.

"That's good, glad they were able to help you."

"Yeah."

It became dead quiet between the two of you. No other words were exchanged. You were letting your eyes wander while Mikey was staring at you. It was a rather awkward moment.

"Your time is over," the nurse excused Toman's commander.

He got up silently and walked out of the open wooden hospital door.

The clock that hung on the wall read "8:52 p.m." judging by that, you weren't in the operating room for too long. The anesthesia probably wasn't that strong either.

"[Y/n], it's been a while," Hanna tapped your shoulder.

Your head snapped towards his direction, "oh yea. I haven't seen you since the last time we hung out."

He chuckled, "yeah."

'I guess you didn't see me in the fight.'

Then you remembered the present you'd prepared for him.

"Shit! Wait.. never mind."

"Nothing, just got something for you and forgot that I didn't bring it with me to the festival since you weren't going."

He raised a brow before sitting in front of you, "I see.. I would've gone if you asked me out."

You used your good hand to give him a teasing punch, "shut up Hanma."

The male took your stabbed hand and kissed it, "just making it heal faster dear."

"Hanma!" You looked away and realized that he'd also changed quite a lot too, "did you get those tattoos?"

He lifts his hands, "these?"

You nodded before you mumbled the words that were inked onto his skin, "sin.. punishment.."

"Yeah."

You sighed, "thanks for being here Hanma, you're a great friend."

"Love you too," he waved and then left the room.

'That's the second kiss today.. what the fuck.'

You shook your head to try to get your mind off of it, however, with your luck, it didn't work. The reminder only rang again and again in your head.

"Kazu!" You caught him at the door.

He strolled over and sat in a chair, "hey [Y/n]. I'm sorry for leaving in the middle of the festival. It's my fault that you got hurt."

"Hey, no it isn't. Don't say that, it's not your fault at all, someone just wanted to kill Draken," you comforted him.

"Thanks [Y/n]."

You nodded, "no problem, just telling you the truth."

"Someone also volunteered to be your guardian or something for the day."

"What-?"

"Someone's going to be bringing you to their house for the night, the doctors said that you needed someone to watch over you."

"Do you know who it is?"

His earring jingled as he shook his head, "no. They didn't tell me."

"Oh.."

You hated the unknown and when you didn't know things. Being the type of person that likes it when they know their surroundings, it would probably bother you until you were discharged.

"Do you know when I'm going to be discharged?"

He shook his head again, "nope. Sorry."

"Guess only the person who decided to take the role or something has that information. I'll have to ask the other people visiting me."

"Yeah," he got up from the chair. "If you need anything though, call me."

"Thanks," and with that, he left.

You flopped onto your hospital bed, "the pain subsided but now I have a different problem."

'Whoever is being my "guardian" would definitely say it right..? If I follow that train of thought then that means it's not Draken, Mikey, Kazutora, Hanma, the twins, and definitely not my uncle. Man I doubt he even knows I got stabbed.'

"[Y/n]?"

You stayed where you were, on the somewhat comfortable bed staring at the ceiling. The bed shifted when they laid down.

"Are you alright? Are you feeling okay?"

You turned your head and saw Chifuyu looking at you, "I'm fine I guess."

He slightly frowned and moved a strand of your hair behind your ear, "you can tell me you know."

"I'm fine," you sighed.

"If you say so then," the sound of plastic bags rustling filled the room. "I got you some snacks so you could maybe feel better."

Chifuyu took out an assortment of different goodies. They were piled up, the rainbow colored snack packages made your eyes light up.

"...All this for me?" You hesitated.

The vice captain smiled, "yep."

You jumped up and engulfed him in a hug. "Thank you so much Chifuyu!"

"Yeah.. No problem..!"

He left the room with the snacks.

As Chifuyu walked out of the doors, he felt his checks flush. The hug you gave him was something he didn't expect, it surprised him, not that he didn't like it. In fact, he loved it, if anything.

"Food!" You happily cradled the boxes of snacks.

The food was definitely enough to last you days. Surprisingly enough, the bag that you were given was full of snacks that you had a connection with. Snacks from your childhood, snacks that were typically homemade, and the list goes on.

You opened a pack of [f/s] that you located on the pile. The packaging was still the same as you remembered, it's been a while since you've had it too.

"You seem to really like those snacks that Chifuyu got you," Baji appeared at the door.

You nodded as you stuffed your mouth with your [f/s]. While trying to quickly swallow the food, you nearly choked. The embarrassing part was that Baji sat there, laughing right next to you while you were holding on to your dear life.

"Baji-" you coughed. "You just watched someone that almost died. What do you have to say for yourself?"

He patted your back, "I'm sorry. You looked really adorable there."

"How do I look adorable near death!?"

"Well your facial expression, not really the fact that you were dying."

You let your head fall onto his lap, "you are one fucking bitch sometimes."

"Well then what does that make you," he smirked.

"An angel from the heavens."

"You got that part right."

"Damn righ- wait what!?"

He patted your head, "nothing, don't worry about it."

"Like hell."

He got up and carried you up with him, "I'm taking you out with me."

"Were you the one who somehow became my 'guardian'?" You wiggled your way out of his hold and asked him.

"Sadly, it wasn't me. But here's my jacket since you don't have anything to wear and you're only wearing a sports bra and shorts. It's cold outside too."

Baji took his jacket off and draped it around you before giving you his signature smirk and leaving.

"You'll be in here for about another hour while we check on your condition. We need to see if you'll be stable once you're discharged," the nurse came in, handing you a glass cup half filled with water.

You noticed her take a glance at the pile of snacks on your bed and raise an eyebrow.

Quickly stuffing them back into the plastic bag that Chifuyu gave you, you sent her an unsure smile, "my friend gave this to me.. heh... Sorry."

"It's fine, I'll take the one that's empty."

She grabbed the box that was aggressively ripped open. The random other pieces of the cardboard container also were picked up and thrown away by her.

"You're in great condition! Before you leave, would you like to see your friend that was also attacked?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

353K 12.1K 18
"๐ฒ'๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐š ๐ ๐š๐ง๐ ?! ๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ข ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฃ๐จ๐ข๐ง ๐Ÿ˜" "๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ฒ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐š๐ง๐๐ฌ? " "๐ฌ๐ช๐ฎ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐Ÿ...
9K 165 11
After 2 years, you finally saw them again. Their regretful stares boring into your figure only made your temper rise. Who were they to give you that...
717K 36.8K 59
[ COMPLETE โœ… ] โ™›โ”ˆโ›งโ”ˆโ€ขโ€ขโ”ˆโ›งโ”ˆโ™›โ™›โ”ˆโ›งโ”ˆโ€ขโ€ขโ”ˆโ›งโ”ˆโ™›โ™›โ”ˆโ›งโ”ˆโ€ขโ€ขโ”ˆโ›งโ”ˆโ™› Dear My Stalker, I hope this letter finds you doing well. I know you've been watching me lately. I app...
149K 3.8K 37
๐™ธ. โ†ณ๐–๐‡๐„๐ you move back to tokyo. after being years away, you finally get to see your two best friends and live a happy and normal life as a t...