The Spidey Twins 3: Tables Tu...

By FriendlyFan3000

I've been dying to do Far From Home in my own way and many people have asked for this-so here we are. It's a... More

Fair Wells✔️
Grandmother Spoons✔️
Party Crasher✔️
Blip Beard✔️
You Do Not Ghost Nick Fury!✔️
Crowd ✔️
Peter Tingle ✔️
Flight ✔️
Venice, Italy✔️
Exploring✔️
Water Monster✔️
Hotel✔️
Fury ✔️
Boat Ride✔️
Mr. Beck ✔️
The New Suit ✔️
Tour Bus ✔️
Stark Glasses ✔️
Pit Stop ✔️
An Unspoken Promise ✔️
Le Bus✔️
New Space ✔️
Nick's Reveal ✔️
Rooftop Chat ✔️
Opera ✔️
Fire Monster ✔️
Bar✔️
A Toast ✔️
Somethings About to Happen ✔️
One Drone Down ✔️
Red Flag ✔️
Dissapeared ✔️
Confusion Illusion ✔️
Happy Time ✔️
Flash ✔️
Escaping ✔️
Peter Tingle pt 2 ✔️
Drones Going Down ✔️
The Vault of Secrets ✔️
The End of Beck ✔️
Two Halves Whole Again ✔️
An Awkward Confession ✔️
Fury in trouble ✔️
Confession ✔️
Home again✔️
End of the End of the End ✔️

MJ Figures it Out ✔️

510 20 0
By FriendlyFan3000

Peter's Pov~

I thought I was gonna have a nice conversation but the Parkers never get what they actually have planned.
MJ and I watch in shock as we see the projection play in front of us. I realize that I have to tell her now. I turn around and look her in the eyes.
"I am Spider-Man. And (Y/N) is Arachnid. And I've really messed up." I reveal.
"Wait. You're being serious?" She asked shocked. "You're 100 percent serious? Because it's not funny."
"No, I'm not joking."
"Because I was I was only like 67 percent sure."
"MJ-"
"So why are you here? Why are both of you guys here? Why are you on this school trip?"
"I know you have a lot of questions, but we have to get out of here and, and grab (Y/N) too. Okay?"
"Okay. Okay. I can't believe I figured it out!" She says as we run.
We run into the hotel as fast as our legs will take us. We run up the stairs and stumble as we try to open (Y/N)'s door. I slam the door open and MJ rushes in.
"What? She was just here!?!" MJ says as she starts to look around the room.
"Maybe she went to get something to eat or to talk to someone."
"No, she was getting ready for bed. She wouldn't have left her room. She had her mind pretty set on sleeping." She says. I sit down on the bed and try to think. A breeze then blows in the room. MJ and I both look over and see the window open.
"Did she go out to fight crime?" MJ asks as she wanders towards the window.
"Maybe. She's done it before." I say. I get up off the bed and walk towards where she is. She turns to me and looks into my eyes.
"When do you think she'll be back?" She asks.
"I-I don't know" I say. We both stay silent for a minute. "We should go back to my umm my room so we can figure out how to uh, stop Mysterio." I suggest. She nods. I close the window slightly, just enough for (Y/N)'s fingers to slide under if she comes back. I then turn and leave the room behind me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 36K 191
"Well, she's a mimic. Y'know, monkey see, monkey do - but a bit more serious." "Yeah, just a bit more serious, Tony." When y/n and Bucky are saved fr...
20.2K 687 32
𝘏𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘯𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘨𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥 𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯𝘢𝘨𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘴 𝘥𝘪𝘧𝘧𝘪𝘤𝘶𝘭𝘵 𝘦𝘯𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘶𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘦�...
34K 808 21
You had just recently moved to America from the UK for a fresh start since your family and most of your friends hated you. It wasn't your fault; you...
43.6K 986 11
(book 1) y/n stark is really not here for this european school vacation because in this post-endgame world, she's mourning the loss of her dad. but o...