MY strange phantom

By book_girl1114

ever wonder what it would be like to experience Phantom of the Opera through Raoul's eyes? find out More

chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7

chapter 1

19 2 0
By book_girl1114

hey guys this is my first Phantom fanfic so don't be to hard on me , but read and comment

Disclaimer: I don't any characters, or plot line * tear drop*

" But mama do I have to go?" I complain to my mother at breakfast. She told my that I must go in her and father's place to the Opera Populair. Apparently we are now patrons to the Opera house and she says that we ( meaning I ) have to make a good impression. I don't want to spend my whole morning in some stuffy opera house, with some stuck up pre Madonna who can shatter glass with her voice.

" Yes you very well do have to." I groan and roll my eyes when I think she's not looking." And I saw that." she scolded.

I get up and leave the dining hall, heading to my room. I grab my coat and run to the stables.

" Going somewhere Misoure?" asked the stable boy Jacob

" Regretfully so Jacob. I must go to the Opera Populair. we and now patrons to them and I must go, put on a smile, and play the part of my parents." I replied as Jacob was hitching up the horses. He made one final click with the reigns and he turned to hand them to me.

" Your mother wished me to have-" started Jacob

" Jacob am I or am I not clearly capable of driving myself?"

" Your mother just wished me to ask. She doesn't think it very proper for a young man to drive-"

" To drive his own carriage in public. Don't you see how Ludacris that is? I should be able to drive my own carriage, now if it was a girl, well that's another subject."

"As you wish Misouir le Vecomt. "

" Thank you Jacob." and with that I set off for the Opera Populair.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

599K 12.7K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...
105K 9.2K 111
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...
1.3M 58.2K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
174K 4.6K 40
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...