chapter 3

Hey guys, its Kate and I'm having so much fun with this fanfic. I have a lot going on right now and this is the first fanfic that I haven't written down on paper first. im writing it as ideas come in  my head ( so bear with me.) Read and comment

     Disclaimer: will never own any characters or plot line sorry

       To night the managers seem nervous and I have no Idea why, but  that Carlotta woman's voice was ear-splitting. Her voice is no match to Lottie's voice though. The picnics in the attic, her father playing the violin, as we read to each other, dark stories of the north. She had an amazing voice, her father always said that the Angle of Music was always with her. I sometimes wonder what happened to Little Lottie.

     the managers lead me up to their box, box number 5. We sit and the Opera is about to start. I look around at all the people in the house and spot mama and papa sitting in their box. I remember when Lottie and I used to come here, to the Opera house and sit in mama and papa's box. We would always make fun of the actors after the show when we were driving home and mama would scold us, but laugh as well.

     When the curtain opens, my mouth drops open. Lottie steps out onto the stage dressed in a long white dress with flowers in her hair and jewels on her dress. She looks exactly the way I remember, her Hazel brown eyes glowing, her cheek bones rise and fall whenever she moves her mouth. She seems to have not aged a single day since the day I left her behind. Only that day she was wet from the rain and her face was red from crying, tears flowing from her eyes, constant with the rainfall.

     But then she opens her mouth and my world changes in an instant. Her voice seems to be the only thing about her that has changed. Not only is it higher, she sounds like a bird stretching her wings and takes flight. The song makes her voice sound even lovelier.

          Think of me, think of me fondly when weve said goodbye

          Remember me once in a while please promise me you'll try

          When you find that once again you long to take your heart back

          And be free, if you ever find a moment, spare a thought for me.

          We never said our love was evergreen, or as unchanging as the sea,

          But if you can still remember, stop and think of me.

          Think of all the things weve shared and seen, don't think about the way

          Things might have been. Think of me, think of me waking silent and

          Resigned, imagine me, trying to hard to put you from my mind.

          Recall those day, look back on all those times, think of the things well

          Never do. There will never be a day, when I wont think of you.

Before I can even think im singing to her

          Can it be?

          Can it be Christine?

          Bravo!

          Long ago, it seems so long ago, how young and innocent we were

          She may not remember me, but I remember her.

Christine contuines to sing and the owners give me puzziling looks.

          Flowers fade, the fruits of summer fade, they have their seasons

          So do we. But please promise me, that sometimes you will think

          Ooooooooooooof me!!!