chapter 1

hey guys this is my first Phantom fanfic so don't be to hard on me , but read and comment

Disclaimer: I don't any characters, or plot line * tear drop*

" But mama do I have to go?" I complain to my mother at breakfast. She told my that I must go in her and father's place to the Opera Populair. Apparently we are now patrons to the Opera house and she says that we ( meaning I ) have to make a good impression. I don't want to spend my whole morning in some stuffy opera house, with some stuck up pre Madonna who can shatter glass with her voice.

" Yes you very well do have to." I groan and roll my eyes when I think she's not looking." And I saw that." she scolded.

I get up and leave the dining hall, heading to my room. I grab my coat and run to the stables.

" Going somewhere Misoure?" asked the stable boy Jacob

" Regretfully so Jacob. I must go to the Opera Populair. we and now patrons to them and I must go, put on a smile, and play the part of my parents." I replied as Jacob was hitching up the horses. He made one final click with the reigns and he turned to hand them to me.

" Your mother wished me to have-" started Jacob

" Jacob am I or am I not clearly capable of driving myself?"

" Your mother just wished me to ask. She doesn't think it very proper for a young man to drive-"

" To drive his own carriage in public. Don't you see how Ludacris that is? I should be able to drive my own carriage, now if it was a girl, well that's another subject."

"As you wish Misouir le Vecomt. "

" Thank you Jacob." and with that I set off for the Opera Populair.