Born, Hated and Found (The Va...

By FangsandVeins

(Editing) As much as she'd love to have humanity in her she doesn't; she never did. As infuriating as it i... More

Born with Fangs
Salvatores
Damon and Mystic Falls
Tomb vampires
Free
My only exeption
The not so fearful
Don't Mess With Me
Road trip
BOYS!
Wolf much
Warriors
Masquerade ball
Did I Ruin it
Last hope
Dumb Kidnappers
Gone
Elijah
Night in a cabin...
How many times does this happen till It gets boring again?
Another NORMAL day
A Tale
The ferocious and the little
Dinner parties are friendly...
Kill and Die
A cure
Flutter
Date
A dance at the falls is never just a dance
Undead
A little Drama hurts everyone
Death is Long Overdue
Roadtrips can go in many directions
Revenge is sweet.....but under certain circumstances
The Truth to the Tale
Who
Not me
A Little More Than Confused
You're Gonna Here Me Roar
Wrecking Ball
Drunk with Damon
Suprise Visit
Damon, get out of my shower
The Threat of Worry Lines
To Bash a Birthday
Lost
Sacrifise
Closure
One Ends, The Other Begins
Made A Deal With The Devil
Goodbye

Moon Stone

4.7K 83 22
By FangsandVeins

"A bird doesn't sing because it has an answer, it sings because it has a song."

― Maya Angelou

_~_~_~_~_~ Kayla POV _~_~_~_~

Riley and I had become closer. He comes over sometimes and we meet at the grill all the time too. For the amount of time we had been spending together for the past week, people are starting to gossip.

Katherine made no sudden appearances, but I did catch her running away from the Lockwood's which means she still doesn't have the stone.

"Hey Jeremy." I say. He turns to find me and his face shows relief.

"I have to tell you something." He states. I nod.

"Ok.. Then tell me."

"I was talking to Tyler, and since we are friends for the last few months, he's been nice. So we were just casually chatting and then Tyler brings up Mason. I then ask him about the stone and show him that picture you found. He says that he gave it to Mason, the night he disappeared. Meaning the night Damon killed Mason, Mason had gotten the moon stone and hid it somewhere." He states.

I take a deep breath before saying, "Wow! So now it is mission locate the moonstone... Again."

He just nods.

"I'm going home, tell everyone to meet at the house." I state and walk put the door of the grill.

Just as I was about to open the door to my car, someone tapped my shoulder. I spun around to meet the very green eyes of Riley. I instantly smiled.

"Oh, Hey, whats up?" I asked.

"Not much, I just..."

"Spit it out Green." I say rolling my eyes.

"Well, I was just wondering if you'd like to do dinner with me....tomorrow?" He asked nervously.

I smiled, "yah..yah of course. Fancy or casual?" I asked.

"Fancy." He said and kissed my cheek and left. I stared at him all the way till he got to the door of the grill.

When he disappeared from my sight, I opened the car door jumped in and sighed.

This could work.

***********************************

After telling everyone about the information Jeremy got, Bonnie begin doing some spells trying to locate the spell.

While Bonnie did her stuff Jeremy was helping her and we were just sitting around.

It was dead silent before Elena asked, "Why are you smiling Kayla?"

I then realized I was smiling and stopped. "I'm not smiling."

Suddenly Caroline's bored face started smirking and lit up. Great!

"Who is it?" She asked.

"No one." I said.

"Spill." Elena says. Awkward enough the boys just stared since they were in the same room.

"Oh god!" I state face palming my self.

"C'mon tell us!" Caroline whined.

I just got up and opened the fridge to reveal some awesome lovely blood. I poured myself a glass and sat back down on the sofa with my phone. The girls stopped asking me and everyone begin watching TV.

My phone beeped indicating I got a text. (*=Riley ~= Kayla )

* Hey

~ Hey

* thanks for agreeing to the dinner.

~ I'm considering tomorow a date.... Can't wait to see you.

* right back at yah! ;)

~ aww. You were all nervous and now your all back to the tough boy act. Your too cute! ;)

* i was not nervous! -_-

~ Don't deny the truth!

* oh brother!

~ maybe you should reconsider, i can annoying you know!

* Never! I have everything planned out and I will pick you up tommorow at six!

~ lol! K see yah tomorow.

Before I could see what he texted back, caroline yelled, "I knew it!"

That's when I noticed everyone was reading my text form behind the coach.

"Yah about that... Stefan I can go right?" I asked.

"Yah, of course. Have fun." He says.

"Let me know if I need to kick some butt tomorrow." Damon adds. I just laugh and shake my head.

************************************

Turns out Bonnie found out where the moon stone may be and that's where the girls are going, while I'm getting ready for this date. Alaric and Damon are going to Isabelle's office soon to dig some more stuff out on the curse and Katherine's blood line because we still haven't figured out why Elena looks like Katherine.

After I curled all my hair to make it look perfect I slipped on this dress.

I put on shoes and was ready just in time. The doorbell rang and I grabbed my purse and ran at the door and opened it.

His mouth literally hung open.

I laughed. "Close your mouth. You'll catch flies."

He cleared his throat. "Shall we."

I took his hand and we went. The dinner was absolutely amazing. We just talked and ate the whole time.

He was a total gentlemen. He held the door open, he held my hand, he never looked at other people, he was almost perfect!

After he took me home we stood on the front porch. "Thank you." I said. He nodded.

I bent down and pressed my lips to his. It didn't take him long to respond.

I pulled back and smiled. I entered the house to be bombarded with two smiley girls. Elena and Caroline.

They might as well be digging through my mind.

"What happened?"

"Did you guys kiss?" After I only smiled they smiled wider.

"Awww. You guys kissed!" Caroline squeaked and hugged me.

"Caroline...." I stated trying to breathe but miserably failing.

They both squealed while I rolled my eyes and went upstairs. It felt normal for once. MY LIFE FELT NORMAL.

************************************

"So this is what Katherine's after?" I asked looking at the ugly stone.

"Honestly it looks like a bar of soap," damon added.

"There couldn't be anything more hideous." I said.

"It's a horrendous thing." Damon said.

"Honestly, I've found things at the bottom of my shoes that looked better."

"The bodies I feed on look better...after I'm done with them."

We'd been offending the stone for at least five minutes now and I could tell Elena, and Stefan were getting beyond annoyed now.

"Seriously guys, stop offending the stone. It's not that bad." Elena said, which made me and Damon scoff.

"Not bad?" I muttered under my breath

"So what do we do with it?" I asked trying not to offend the ugly thing.

"Hide it." Damon added also eyeing the stone in disgust.

"Fine." I put my magic to work to make the stone look like a vase with no end. It was black and looked like it was for decorations. The moonstone was inside but there was no end to it.

"There." I said and smiled. You could barely see the moonstone. One trick I had picked up was to cover and hide. It was one of the Cullen helpers power. Pity, I had killed him, he could have been useful.

"Now just put it with the other vases and its all perfect." I said and smiled. God, these people make such a big deal over everything, I mean was it that hard?

Damon shrugged, "See no big deal."

"Now girls, tomorrow we shall go dress shopping." I stated. Caroline squealed.

"Girls." Damon said walking back to the liquor cabinet and pouring him self a drink.

"Oh, that reminds me, are you going to still take me or that New kid your dating?" Damon asked. I remember I had told Riley that me and Damon were going since he asked me before and he just said not to worry about it because apparently he was going to be out of town that day.

"Obviously. I'm not the type to bail you know?" I said.

"Just making sure." Damon said. I just shook my head.

************************************

"Well what about this dress?" I asked caroline, who still hadn't got a dress.

"Not feeling it." She said. She's going with Matt. Matt will compliment her even if she is wearing a trash bag. Just too nice.

"C'mon Care, this is the last store. Your not finding a brides dress, just a party dress." I said.

"It's a ball." She stated in a 'duh' voice. I rolled my eyes at her.

"Well Care I think that dress looks beautiful on you." Elena said.

"And I agree." I stated.

Finally she bought the dress. I thought we'd had to go to New York for her dress.

************************************

After we did our dress shopping, we headed home.

I entered the house to be met with a strong stench of blood and quietness. I put my bags down near the stairs.

I headed around the parlor towards the living room following the smell of blood. It wasn't just any blood... It was Damon's. The smell was easy to recognize as I've had his blood heal me on more then one occasion.

Around the coach and towards the kitchen I found a shirtless Damon with a huge wound from his stomach and through his back.

I vampire sped to be standing in front of him. I took the cloth from his hand and continued cleaning the wound. I felt his eyes bare into the back of my head, as I cleaned the wound.

"What happened?" I asked trying to stay calm.

"Katherine." He spat with much hatred in his voice.

"So she stuck a broom stick through you?" I asked, eyeing the bloody broom stick laying on the ground a few feat from us.

"Pretty much."

"Swear to god, I want to kill that girl in the most painful way possible." I stated.

"I'll help." Damon said.

After cleaning up his wound, I threw the towel away and opened the refrigerator to find some blood. I tossed him a bottle of blood I put there so I don't have to go into the creepy basement all the time. He gladly takes it and opens the lid gulping down the drink in a matter of seconds.

"We need to come up with a plan. To get rid of her for good." I stated.

"She's bound to show up at the Masquerade ball so we will do it then." Damon stated.

"That could be dangerous." I stated. Since when do I care if it's dangerous?

"No, that's genius. She won't expect us to attack at a party and that's exactly what we will do." Damon stated.

"I like the way you think." I stated which made him smirk. "We should trick her, make someone make it seem really obvious that they are trying to lure her, she will think Caroline is still afraid of her...."

"Hmm. That's not so bad." Damon stated. I rolled my eyes.

"I'm assuming that's a very high compliment coming from you?"

He smirked and nodded.

Cocky little.....

I turned around and walked away, stubbing my toe at the corner of a chair. I could hear Damon chuckle.

"Stupid chair! No one even likes you!" I yelled and threw the chair into the fire place. Whatever... Stefan's lost. I heard Damon laugh louder.

I wonder why they even have their whole house including the furniture made out of wood; Something that could kill them. I mean they could easily fall on a chair and get stabbed in their heart. How stupid!

Saving however much dignity I had left I headed for the stairs and tripped and fell on the floor backwards

"For the sake of pineaplles!" I cursed at my clumsiness.

I groaned and Damon's loud booming laughter filled the house.

"Did you just fall?" Damon asked.

"No. I attacked the floor." I stated.

"Backwards?" He asked raising his eye brows

"I'm fricken talented!" I stated and before he could reply I stood up and sped away to my room. I could've sworn I heard him say, "probably in her random mood." I don't even have a random mood! Hmph!

************************************

Authors note

My story doesn't follow the story line much, so don't say that this happens first or whatever. I'm going to add a lot more to the book then there actually is in the original series.

I know it's a chapter with not much happening but please don't kill me. I have been planning a lot for the near future chapters and a lot is going to happen. So just wait awhile!

Vote

Comment

Share

Fan!

Xoxo Keep Reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.6K 1.2K 13
Isabella Salvatore has never been able to live a normal life. She HAS tried over thirty times. Isa has been able to be reborn when ever she wanted, t...
177K 5.4K 37
Trixie, Elena's cousin, is an adopted child of Carlisle Cullen and Esme Cullen but officially she's adopted by Billy Black, moves to Mystic Falls for...
44.3K 1.4K 11
*Soulmate AU* "I know this isn't the most ideal situation and that none of you expected to have to share me..." Taylor starts hesitantly. "...and I k...
126K 2.7K 41
Is it fate or destiny that will bring these two together? ❝You don't know who matters the most in your life, until they're brutally taken from you, a...