Always and Forever

By stories116

Sophie Roberts. Arsenal Through and Through. 20 Years old. Arsenal Forward. Lioness. Sophie Roberts, hasn't h... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty one

thirty

4.7K 64 4
By stories116

It's been a week since we won the Champions League and it's currently our off time.

I'm going out with Patri tonight on a date and i'm very excited. I hung out with Leila and Jana for a while today. We didn't really do much. Me and Jana did Leila's food shopping for whatever reason and then we just chilled out in Leila's apartment until around 4pm. That's when i left.

I came home and Alexia along with Jenni was waiting for me.

"Do you know what you're going to wear?"

"Alexia! You gave me a heart attack!"
I said as i walked through the door. Jenni laughed.

"Sorry. But, do you?"

"No. I have no idea"

"Jeans and a shirt?"
Jenni suggested.

"But what if she's wearing fancy clothes and i turn up in casual stuff"

"Sophie. Slow down and just breathe. Patri is taking you to the beach. Don't even listen to Jenni. Wear shorts and a shirt"

"Shorts and a shirt?"

"Yes. Even a hoodie if you wish"

"Barca shorts?"

"Sophie. Wear whatever shorts you want. Patri won't care"
I smiled before rushing to my room.

I paced around my room frantically looking for clothes until i gave up. I found a pair of Barca shorts and put them on with a random shirt. I found my airforce and put them on. I grabbed Patri's hoodie and tied it around my waist. I straightened my hair and then left my room. I'm ready. I wanted into the kitchen where Alexia and Jenni were sat.

"Is this okay?"
Jenni stared at me.

"What? Is there something on my face?"

"No. You're hot. Like really hot"
Alexia slapped Jenni and i laughed.

"You're a weirdo. Never speak again"
Alexia sighed but chuckled a little.

"Whattt. I'm not wrong. Even Mapi agrees!!"

"Mapi is Mapi. She does her own thing. Sorry about her Sophie. Ignore her. But yes, you look fine"
I smiled.

"Thank you. Also, Jenni, thanks for the compliment"
I said, laughing.

"Yeah not a problem. Anytime"

Then, i waited. I waited for what felt like forever but in reality it was only like ten minutes. I was talking to the girls when the door bell went. I jumped out of my chair but Alexia pushed me back onto it.

"You girl, need to breathe. It's Patri, sweet baby Patri. Chill out. I'll answer the door and let your girlfriend in and then you guys can go. Okay?"

"She's not my g-"

"Okay?"
Alexia interrupted.

"okay"

I sat back and watched as Alexia opened the door and Patri walked in. I couldn't take my eyes off her. She, like me was wearing shorts and a shirt but she's beautiful. I kept staring, i couldn't take me eyes off the beautiful girl who was walking towards me.

"Kid, stop staring"
Alexia laughed which made me look away. My cheeks went red as i got embarrassed. I stood up and walked over to Patri. I pulled her into a hug.

"Okay. You two can go now. This is to romantic for me"
Alexia said.

"Hey, you have me!"
Jenni replied

"You are not romantic in the slightest"
Alexia laughed which made Jenni fold her arms and slouch back in her chair.

******
Me and Patri left and arrived at the beach. Patri brought a blanket and we sat on it. I lay with my head on Patri's lap.

"You're really beautiful"
Patri said which made me blush.

"Seriously though. And i told Mapi that the day i saw you"

Flashback
Today we are meeting our new teammate. She's English and doesn't speak Spanish. I'm excited. I was sat with Jana and Leila in the locker room and Mapi was sat across from us. I was talking to them when she walked in. I trailed off whatever i was saying and looked right at her. She smiled at me and my heart melted.

She's so hot.

I didn't know English girls were that hot. Wow.

Beautiful.

I just stared at her when she caught me. She didn't say anything, she just smirked. She went around everyone and when she got to me we shook hands and said hello. Once she left the locker room i was left absolutely lost for words. I sat thinking about the beautiful girl when Mapi grabbed my arm and pulled me aside.

"you like her!"
She exclaimed.

"Who?"
I asked, trying to act stupid.

"Wee baby Patri finally has a crush"

"i don't"
I said stubbornly.

"You so do! The minute she walked in you stopped talking and just stared at her. Patri, you had literal hearts coming from your eyes. I mean, you couldn't take your eyes off her"

"i don't have a crush but she's so beautiful"
I said as i blushed.

"I agree. She's hot!"

"Oh Mapi! Not again"

"She's all yours little baby Patri"

End of flashback

"Seriously though, i'm just shocked she didn't tell you"

"I know, me too. Alexia did though"

"I know. She told me. I shouted at her for it but i was fine with it because i was too scared to tell you myself"

"Look at you, all grown up now"
I teased. Patri lightly slapped my arm.

"shut up"

"magic word?"
I grinned.

"please?"

"Thank you"
Patri laughed lightly.

"So, your friend, Viv. Is she coming?"

"Coming where? Here?"

"Yeah. Like, is she joining Barca"

"Ohh. I don't know. I don't think she does either. It's between Barca and Arsenal. She doesn't want to leave her girlfriend, Lisa so i think she's waiting to see what she gets offered so they can move together. They've been at the same club since they met. Only last season that changed. Lisa went on loan to West Ham but they still lived together as both clubs are located in the same city"

"That will be a hard decision. Do you want her to join?"

"Definitely but i know how much Lisa means to her and i want her and Lisa to be happy more than anything. I know that Lisa will tell Viv to move and leave her, that long distance will be okay but Viv won't. If Lisa gets an offer over here, Viv will move as long as Lisa does too. I guess we will need to wait and see"

"Only time will tell"

"That it will Guijarro. That it will"

Patri and I watched the sunset. It was really really pretty.

"Sophie?"
Patri said lightly.

"What's up?"

"I wanted to ask you something"

"Ask me anything, love"
I saw Patri blush slightly as i called her Love. She's cute.

"I- Look, you can say no to this if you want. That's okay"

"Patri, ask me the question"
I smiled as i had an idea what she was wanting to ask. Patri smiled back.

"Okay, fine. The day i saw you, i knew you were special. I was left speechless and ever since then i've fell harder for you. I knew i shouldn't have when you were with her. Honestly, believe me i tired to stop. I tried to find someone else but i couldn't because they weren't you. They weren't the beautiful English forward. No one was you so i decided that i would wait on you and i'm so glad i did. You've been through a lot and i'm so proud of you. You're a lot stronger than you think you are. You've inspired a lot of people, me being one of them, you're amazing Sophie. You really are. Not to mention the fact that you're also a baller. I love everything about you. The good and the bad. You're perfect. I love you Sophie and i promise i'll be there on the good days and on the bad. When you're not okay, i'll hold you because i know that if i went though even half of what you have, i wouldn't be as strong. I know that some days you will need that shoulder to cry on and i'll be there. I'll hold you and won't let you go. Will you be my girlfriend Sophie Roberts?"

I looked at Patri for a moment before i leaned in and kissed her.

"Patri Guijarro, i would love to be your girlfriend. I love you. I love you so much. I'm so glad i met you and i'm so lucky that you waited on me. In my eyes, you deserve a lot better than me and because of that, i'll be better for you. You've helped me become me again. You were there and i can't thank you enough. Patri, you make me happy"

"I love you"
Patri said as she kissed me.

"I love everything about you"
I said.

******
Me and Patri went back to mine, Alexia's and Caro's place, hand in hand. We walked in and were greeted instantly by Alexia and Jenni.

"so... how'd it go?"
Jenni asked, smirking.

"Good. Really nice to get away from you"
I said as i stuck my tongue out at the older player who just laughed.

"haha. Funny. Real funny"
I laughed at her.

"So? Did you ask her Patri?"
Alexia asked.

"Yeah. She said yes"
Alexia smiled really brightly.

"You knew!?"
I said as i looked at Alexia.

"Of course i did"

"Well, i said yes"

"I know, Patri told me"

"I said i love you to her"

"Really? You know, i'm really proud of you Sophie"
I hugged Alexia and then Jenni.

"Me too"
Jenni added.

"Thank you. I'm tired so i'm going to bed and Patri is coming. Goodnight. I love you both"

"Night stupid. I love you"
Jenni said.

"Goodnight star girl. I love you a lot"
I smiled and walked into my room with Patri. I took my shirt off and was now in shorts and a sports bra. I got into my bed and lay beside Patri. We both posted on instagram and cuddled for a good hour before falling asleep in each others arms.

I never thought i would be with anyone else. I never thought i would or could love anyone else but i was wrong because i love Patri Guijarro and she makes me so happy.

@sophieroberts

Mi amor✨🤍
(my love)

patri8guijarro - my happiness❤️

alexiaputellas - 😍😍

viviannemiedema - so happy for you!

bethmead_ - this is why you take relationship advice from me😎
^of course Meado. Who wouldn't?

@patri8guijarro

Mi felicidad❤️
(my happiness)

sophieroberts - Always🥰

@roberson.arsenalcouples

Sophie and Leah are both happy🥺 Leah is with Jordan and Sophie is with Patri. Although Sophie and Leah are no longer together and are with new people i'm really happy for them❤️ I'm so proud of Sophie. She's been through a lot and she mentioned that she struggled sometimes off the pitch last season and i hate to say it but i think it's because of Jordan and Leah so to finally see her move on and be happy warms my heart, as much as i love Leah and Sophie and want them to be together, i'm so proud of Sophie for moving on. Her and Patri are so cute as well. I'm so proud of her🥺🥺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 2.4K 30
Aleid van Alstine has been representing the Netherlands since she was seventeen, kickstarting her career at nearby club FC Twente, before moving to G...
71.1K 1.6K 22
evelyn and leah have been friends with benefits for a while. the two girls were close from a young age. they only have one rule. don't fall in love ...
110K 2.1K 22
i wanna lay it all down, it's getting heavy for me now → leah williamson x fem!oc → friends to lovers → 2022-2024 → awfc...
95.5K 2.1K 36
arsenal and england youngster alex smith (16) has had a tough childhood. what happens when her boyfriend breaks up with her and it pushes her over th...