I'm Not Your Wife Anymore, Mr...

Από Alizebellswag

[RE-EDITED] "what's this?" She asked "a divorce paper" When Lisa died 6 month later from drowning after Jung... Περισσότερα

Prologue
CHAPTER 01
CHAPTER 02
CHAPTER 03
CHAPTER 04
CHAPTER 05
CHAPTER 06
CHAPTER 07
CHAPTER 08
CHAPTER 09
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
EPILOGUE
UPDATE

CHAPTER 32

2.5K 119 18
Από Alizebellswag

Lisa forced all her guts out on the toilet then grabbed a toilet paper to wipe her mouth.

She slowly got up and walked to the sink. While washing her hand, she stares at her face in the mirror at how pale she was.

While doing that she was thinking of something. Maybe because she has been in a denial for few weeks that she didn't notice that she's been having a symptom.

Bloated stomach

Morning sickness

Vomiting

Mood swings

On top of it all, her period has been delaying.

With all the thoughts in her head, she realized that she needs to go see a gynecologist, she fears that it might be something that she has been trying to avoid a lot recently, but failed to.

She went to the hospital and got a check afternoon.

She zipped her jeans and followed the doctor to the desk.

"what's the problem? Am I pregnant?" Lisa asked.

"you are, miss. Congratulations" the doctor told her with a bright smile.

Lisa was stunned, but some part of her was still confused, until the doctor explained.

"the blood wasn't your period, in fact the embryo is 2 weeks old, so these few days you should be more careful and drink less caffeine or any strong teas. The spottings happen during the ovulation process, but this is a normal case so there's nothing for you to worry about"

Lisa felt an incoming headache. She nodded at her while covering her mouth.

She received a call for the apartment. She went to the apartment and looked around, her mind was still in dilemma If she should rent one or not.

Lisa looked sadly at her stomach while caressing it. She will be selfish If this child lives without his father.

She bit her lips and contemplated in her mind.

"what do you think of this?" the real estate agent asked.

Lisa smiled at her "I will think about it later"

"as you want, miss"

The apartment already has furnitures arranged which means she won't have to worry about buying furnitures in the future. Even the designs are nice and high material with a very good window view, but she still needed time to think.

She was feeling nauseous as she was heading back, but her phone called again from Jihyo.

She answered it while wearing an earphone "hello"

"Mrs. jeon, you heard all the conversation yes?"

"mhm. Sorry I almost forgot about it, I will come over to the company now, did you start doing what she told you to?"

"no, I just arrived and now I'm calling under the desk so miss Tzuyu won't see me" Jihyo checked up the desk before bending down again "miss, do you have any plans? If you don't then it's okay, I have one."

"I have a plan, just don't do anything now until I come" Lisa told her.

"okay" Jihyo agreed happily.

After few minutes, she arrived and gave the car key to the security before entering the company.

She glanced around and felt a nostalgia. This was the first time she walked to his office in her new life, and so far there's no change except some of his employees who she doesn't recognize.

She walked to the room where Jihyo works at. Jihyo was typing the keyboard with a stone serious face, she was good at concealing her emotions.

Lisa knocked her desk to grab her attention while closing the door behind which wasn't meant to be closed.

Jihyo stares up for the first time and immediately walks to her "Lisa"

She bowed at her and Lisa did the same before talking.

"so she will bring someone to put a hidden camera in his office?" Lisa lifted her eye brow.

"yes! That's why we should be wary now, the person might be around"

Lisa laughed "there's no need to be all worried Jihyo, Jungkook already has a camera in his office"

Jihyo blinked "where?"

"it's behind the shelf, he likes to hide it so that nobody sees it and think that they're safe to mess around, and soon he will know the person who betrays him" she giggled thinking of something.

"but don't tell him that I told you this, and pretend I never said it" she continued.

Jihyo nodded "since you're telling me this, that means you trust me a lot"

Lisa nodded her head.

"but how did you know that he has a hidden camera? Did he tell you?" Jihyo was curious.

"let's say before we married, his mother told me to clean his office for weeks so I can get on her good side, and so I did it foolishly and that's how I found the camera chilling on his shelf" she rolled her eyes while shaking her head.

"oh" Jihyo was surprised and nodded.

"but I don't know if it's still there, I will go check on hubby first then I will be back" she told her before leaving her office while waving her hand.

Lisa felt several stares at her as she was 'casually' walking to his private elevator. No, she was feeling like a celebrity in a fashion walk walking elegantly. She suddenly felt proud when she saw how female worker looking at her enviously. She lifted her chin up as she walked into the elevator and clicked on the highest button.

Only she can afford to walk in for free, because she's Mrs. Jeon after all.

The highest building are all his main office with his resting room, only limited amount of workers can go there, there are two body guards beside the elevator standing there to get ready to beat the hell out of ayone irrelevant who walks in.

The elevator stops and she walks out to his office. And without knocking, she swinged the door open and stepped inside.

Jungkook looked at the door furiously when he didn't hear a knock, but when his eyes landed on his woman, the coldness in his eyes immediately warmed.

"Lisa" he placed the unimportant paper assignments down and walked to her, his face filled with surprise but at the same time happy.

Lisa glanced at him and happily went to kiss his lips by holding his jaw. Jungkook was surprised but he took her by deepening the kiss while placing his hands on her waist.

After breaking the kiss, they didn't release each other and he asked teasingly "what's wrong? Do you miss me?"

But he didn't expect her to reply boldly "yes" while nodding with a cute pout and twinkling eyes.

He blinked.

He must be dreaming.

He didn't expect her to show up on his office and also with an aegyo.

"hubby, I want to stay here tonight, let's stay here" she smiled.

He blinked again.

Hubby?

Did she call him hubby?

There was a twinkling gaze on his pupils while staring at her.

His confusion replaced with a gentle smile "of course wife"

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

153K 3.9K 25
"am I not enough for you to cheat on me? is my heart a toy for you to play with it?!" I shouted at him. he didn't look guilty nor afraid as he smirke...
38.2K 932 21
Lisa and Jungkook met once at a very odd situation. But that was all in the past. Right now, Jungkook is pursuing Rosé. Meanwhile, Jimin enters the s...
15.2K 780 21
(Completed) Jennie kim a girl who got into her dream university through scholarship Kim Taehyung a guy whose dad owns the university Two people one...
341K 7.6K 46
"I'm sorry for breaking your heart.. Lisa" He said. "It was real for me. I don't know what it was for you but for me it was real. It meant more that...