Lilac | JJK ✔️

By -BUTTERFLYJIMIN

Small bells rang of the door being pushed, which alerted the cashier. "How can I help you?" The cashier asked... More

welcome :)
1 | Prince! Prince!
2 | A messy breakfast
3 | Scenery
4 | Cooking time!
5 | Dessert time!
6 | Friends
7 | My lady
8 | Help
9 | Advice
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
Epilogue
the sequel is out!

SEQUEL <33

25 4 4
By -BUTTERFLYJIMIN

Dark Red Carnations
——————
SEQUEL TO LILAC

Jungkook thought he had lost his first love, he became the quiet boy in contrast to the lively boy he was. He spent months greiving, when he got the news that he was getting engaged. But he didn't know to whom.

The richest women in the country came to compete. Compete for what? To be Jungkook's wife, his queen. Jungkook was going to spend a lot of time with the 10 women who came to his castle.

But when Jungkook had finally accepted the competition, Haeun came back as a maid.

stay tuned <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

723 20 20
(Jungkook x reader) "Maybe you're not the world's star. Maybe you haven't inspired or made a whole lot of people feel better with your music or books...
12.1K 857 35
Rosé: "Oh come on Jiyun, what do you have to lose??" Jiyun: "Ya know what? Fuck it, you're right. How do I get started though?" Rosé smiled at her b...
48.4K 2.7K 87
"We can't be together but I can't lose you too," his once soothing voice sounded pained. "You're right, we can't be together." she agreed as her hea...
3.5K 169 15
"What Rose did she give today?" Namjoon asked "A Red One, the Red Rose," Jin smiled while sniffing it.............. "Oppa I LOVE YOU," Jisoo said whi...