You're Interesting ( Shisui x...

By Caaora

The perfect trio - Shisui, Itachi and Isa ( you ) . just a fun little story . More

O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y - O N E
T W E N T Y - T W O
T W E N T Y - T H R E E
T W E N T Y - F O U R
T W E N T Y - F I V E
T W E N T Y - S E V E N
T W E N T Y - E I G H T
T W E N T Y - N I N E
BONUS : Chapter

T W E N T Y - S I X

216 3 1
By Caaora

" Isa- chan are you sure you want to do this ?" Sasuke asked as I jumped off  his back 

" ONWARD Sasuke - kun " I said as we were at  the annual Leaf festival hosted by the Hokage , Sasuke and I were about go down the huge ass water slide 9 months pregnant . 

" hold onto me Shisui would kill me if you-" he face palmed 

" WHAT WAS THAT SASUKEE THIS IS SOOO MUCH FUNNNNNN" I yelled going down the slide at full speed . He caught me right at the end eyeing me up and down . 

" were to go down the slide alone - recklessly " he sighed lifting me on his back 

" again Sasuke - kun please " I begged , he rolled his eyes and held me tightly from behind by my stomach as he screamed . 

" NO MORE " he putting me on his back , I giggled to myself with my head on his shoulders as he bought us ice -cream and treats .

"You are so reckless Isa -chan - you must be more careful with my children" he said with holding me bridal style and we walked into the photobooth .

" your ch-" I began before the 5 pictures snapped.  He laughed  and took them out they were funny and cute .

"Yes my children  " he said giving me the pictures .

"I don't think I understand " I smiled

" they are my kids I said what I meant "

"Okay then " I chuckled in his arms .

We had a great time and I actually saw him smiling and laughing not psychotically  but out of genuine happiness just like when we were young but the positions were reversed I was now on his back and making me laughing and treating me and his 'kids'.

Sasuke went to use the bathroom in the bushes and I was waddling around with my ice cream cone sitting behind a building waiting on him just then I felt a hand roughly grab me and hold a kunai  to my throat,  I froze in fear knowing I was pretty much out of chakra and weak .

" give you belongings and money or I kill the baby and rape you "

I smirked  punching him in the face and taking his kunai , I dodged all the punches and the kicks . I felt a surge of chakra as my sharingan flared up after a flared up after months of not doing so and my susanoo armor protected my stomach .

Just then as I was about to finish him the man was pinned to the wall with 2 swords holding him .

" Sasuke I'm fine " I sighed clearing not fine I ran out of the little chakra I had and was winded .

"Shut up and get behind me " he said slicing the man in half .

" time to go home " he said putting me on his back

I pouted and a few tears fell but I understood his reasoning .

" I'm sorry Isa -chan but I have to keep you 3 safe - I'll buy you some more ice cream and pickles before we go " he smiled kissing my cheek .

" it's okay I understand " I smiled

" I shouldn't have left you unattended when your like this " he sighed " I feel terrible "

" Sasuke -kun , I felt the same way when I left Shisui unattended but you came at the perfect time " I jumped down from his back and yanked his hand running down the hill eventually rolling down with Sasuke,  we were covered in grass and laughing with me on top of him .

" you'll be a great father when you have kids  -you protected me effortlessly with out a flaw " I said holding  his  cheeks

He blushed " I love you Isa-chan"

" i love you too Sasuke " i said sitting up and then i felt a pretty powerful kick .

" quick Sasuke use your Sharingan and look at my stomach " I smiled putting his hand on it .

His face lit up at the sight of the babies positioning themselves to come out " T-This is amazing- they're soon ready to come out " he smiled brightly

" yep " I smiled .

We sat there for a while talking to them and looking at them and then at about 2  PM he took me home and rushed off to his training .

"SHISUI -SAN " I said running into his arms hugging him tightly , he picked me up and kissed me .

" how was the festival doll face ?" He said putting me down as I walked behind him to the kitchen .

" it was great Sasuke I had a really good time " I said knowing he would lose his head if I told him about the man who attacked me . I felt a sudden pain in my stomach but I just ignored it and ate my plain rice . I handed him the pictures and he helped me put them up in the little montage we made in the twins room so they would know their family and see them .

" Shisui I want to do something for you before we get kids " I said taking his hand .

" what is it ?" He smiled

" I want to give you a spa  thingy in the bath , I got all the stuff from the festival you've been working so hard this past month - I really want to treat you and you can't say no " I beamed

He nodded in agreement as I  had him  sit blind flooded in the living room while i prepared all  the stuff for him . What was this feeling - I thought falling to my knees - don't tell me there coming out - not now .

I picked my self up toughing out through the pain , I took off the blind fold and began setting down the flower petals failing as Shisui chuckled because I couldn't bend down .

" let me help you " he said about to take the basket .

I smacked away his hand " NO , this is my treat to you " I smiled

I set them down wildly and brought him into the candle light , rose scented bathroom . He bit his lip turning to me .

'This is beautiful Isa - your amazing " he said hugging me tightly .

I fake a smile trying to hold back the ever in creasing pain I felt . I undressed him and he got in the steamy water .

" it would be even better if you joined " he smiled

" I'll join a bit later , I want to treat you first " I smiled sitting outside the tub to put on a face mask .

Shisui used this opportunity to put his hands in my shirt and grab one of my boobs .

" this would be a  good treat " he said with a toothy grin . " having them to myself one last time "

" sure it would and you'll get to " I said putting the cucumbers over his eyes . " but for now have nothing "

I massaged his feet and soaped his body  , as he nearly fell asleep . I got out of the tub to get us towels when I felt my water break and I feel to the ground in extreme pain . I hissed holding my stomach and crying silently .

" you cant come now - I want to finish my gift to Shisui " I said clenching my teeth and getting back up " both of you just give me 5 minutes "

I pulled my self together and went back in setting the towel down and taking off the rest off my clothes and getting in and taking off his face mask and cucumbers .

" it's about time you join pretty girl " he said pulling me to straddle him . The pain eased a bit in the water as we kissed intently . We locked eyes and he played with my boobs sucking the milk out of them and smiling

" Im so in love with you Isa "

I felt a sharp pain and clenched my teeth . One of their heads were coming through and it was coming fast . Shisui continued on pleasuring me until , I couldn't take it anymore and pulled away screaming at the top of my lungs but not out of pleasure but utter pain and discomfort . 

" ISA WHATS HAPPENING TALK TO ME " He said frantically as I eased back for the straddling position we were in , his eyes widen as he realized what was happening . 

" THERE COMING SHI " I yelled crying. 

Shisui made a clone and used it comfort me and hold onto me  while the real him delivered the child . 

" I know you can do it your a tough girl " he said soothingly in my ear " PUSH " 

" OH FUCK - IT HURTS " I yelled holding on to the clone tightly as he held my hands . 

" ISA THE HEAD IS OUT KEEP GOING BABY " the real Shisui said gently pulling out the shoulders and the rest of the body as I screamed and cried . 

" the first one is out " he sighed in relief , beaming at his child holding his body in the water but his head above to keep him warm . 

" SHISUI THE SECOND ONE IS COMING " I yelled snapping him out of dream land . 

" Oh right " he said now focused again placing the first baby on my chest , I held him tightly with one hand pretty sure I busted his ear drums with the way I was screaming but we got out the beautiful baby girl as his clone disappeared and he set both of them on my chest - neither of them were crying , they simply fell asleep and with my back to Shisui's chest he smiled  hugging us tightly . 

" see that wasn't so bad - I can't believe there here and your here " He whispered kissing my cheek . 

" I'm sorry Shisui " I sighed sitting in the bloody - ish pool with him " I messed up your treat " 

" Isa your such a bum - how many guys get to do this ? I couldn't have asked for anything better" he smiled " how are you feeling can you move ?" 

" I'm okay can you cut the chord please " I said still holding both of the kids on my chest 

" of course " he said gently shifting me as I rested back in the tubs holding what Shisui and I made " your so peaceful so beautiful your really like Shisui - I love you both - I swear I won't let a soul touch you " I said kissing their heads . 

Shisui came back five minutes later and cut the chords and holding his daughter taking her to the room dressing her and putting her in the crib doing the same for his son . 

" may I join ?" he whispered  knocking softly . 

I was so weak but so relieved and happy , I opened  one eye and nodded 

" the water isn't the cleanest " 

He smiled getting back in laying his head on my chest as I stroked his hair . 

" I can't believe we're parents " he said slowly 

" we're grown and old " 

" we're not old " 

" correction your old " I teased 

"  I'm 24 and your 21 " 

" old " 

He sighed loudly and drained the tub picking me up as I winced in pain . 

" let's see do you feel okay ?" he said drying me off and laying me on the bed inspecting me when he finally made down to my legs he spread them opened looking at my pussy.

" amazing " he whispered astonished " you just pushed 2 kids out of this " 

" it looks that bad " I said face palming 

" a little stretched but what do expect you just gave birth - I can get you like this in 5 minutes " he laughed kissing it gently . 

I smiled as he crawled on top of me covering our bodies with a blanket as we kissed lightly and I began to fall asleep . 

" its crazy how we agreed on 2 and got 2 at once " I whispered half asleep . 

he chuckled " it really is when do I get number 3 ?" 

I sighed " never "  

he sighed and kissed my forehead . 

I smiled to myself " when ever your ready Shisui " 

" I love you Isa " 

" oh you love me now that I agreed " I laughed 

" your such a pain in the ass just say it back " 

" I love you more " 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 3.4K 16
[𝙄𝙩𝙖𝙘𝙝𝙞 𝙐𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙝𝙖 𝙭 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧] "I'm sorry, did my sharingan scare you?" "Oh no. Your eyes, they are very beautiful." 𝘐 𝘥𝘰 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘰𝘸...
1M 19.3K 102
Exactly what it sounds like! The Konoha 11 (plus Sasuke and Sai) reacting to the strangest Naruto pairings I could find. (No offense to your ship).
181K 5.8K 11
Naruto goes into a heat and his mate is none other than accused murderer Itachi Uchiha. This a short story. About 10 chapters, mostly centered on Sh...
106K 5.4K 39
In a world where everyone has an animal part, Itachi is just trying to be a good brother, captain and discover who this blond is. Naruto's only had...