hatred {editing}

By hemmosocial

How can a person hate someone so much? Well, let me tell you. One person; one person can fill you with so mu... More

blurb
0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
0.9
1.0
1.1
[12] Reasons
[13] Betrayal
[14] Breakfast
[15] Unexpected
[16] Mia?
[17] Broken
[18] Blame
[19] Just Kidding
[20] Ice Skating
[21] Parties
[22] Penguins
[23] Webcam Secrets
[24] Promises
[25] Watch Your Back
[26] Liar
[27] Change
[28] Hit
[29] Friends Again and Crushes?
[30] This is the Beginning
[31] Thinking Out Loud
[33] You Did What?!
[34] The End of The Queen's Reign
[35] Luke's Secret
[36] Heartbroken
[37] Mistakes
[38] Too Late
[39] New Looks
[40] I Love You
[41] Proposal
[42] No More Secrets
[43] East Sydney
[44] New Places, Old Faces
[45] The Love Doctor
[46] Happy Endings
[47] Not So Good News
[48] The Truth Comes Out
[49] She's Gone
[49.5] NEW STORY
[50] Is This The End? (pt.1)
[51] Is This The End? (pt.2)
To be continued...
SEQUEL IS OUT

[32] Wisdom Teeth

908 38 6
By hemmosocial

Luke

How long does this take?

I know it's a long procedure, taking your wisdom teeth out is a big thing. But they don't expect me to stay here for hours and hours, do they?

I was sprawled along the chairs, trying to find a comfortable position to lay because it's been so long and apparently I'm a giant?

I finally managed to find a decent comfortable position which resulted in me using 3 chairs against each other and my sweater as a pillow.

If I knew it was going to be this long, I would have brought something to do. But no, I have to listen to classical music because I forgot my earbuds at home. That's what you get for being late.

The little girl that was in front of us went in right after Emily did, but she went out not long after. I sighed. I've never had my wisdom teeth out but it shouldn't take this long.

I groaned, I was so bored. I needed to do something - go outside or walk around. It would be a long procedure anyway, might as well get myself a drink. I sat up and walked out the door quietly...and nobody noticed.

I high fived myself for being so smart and then regretted that because I looked like a complete idiot. Who high fives themselves?

I stood there, looking around to find the closest place I could go to and make it in time for when Emily's done with a drink in my hand.

I looked to the right. Nothing but a daycare. Lame.

I looked to my left and was greatly disappointed to see a retirement home. Again, lame. Although Emily did mention that her grandma lives there. Maybe not as lame.

Then I turned to the center. Right in front of my eyes was a Starbucks. The stereotypical white girl hangout as people might call it. I don't even understand what's so great about Starbucks. But I was parched...and desperate.

I ran over with what Calum calls my 'noodle legs' and made it to the door. I opened the door and waited in line. Great. A long line up, just what I needed. I pulled out my phone to see...that it had died. Great. Amazing. The universe loves me today.

I sighed but noticed on the screen a reflection of two girls. Both looked very familiar. I looked closely at the screen and got the perfect angle.

It was Hannah and...Meredith? What were they doing together. They were both talking at the window, sipping on their drinks. "Why are they together?" I whispered to myself.

"Can I help you?" The barista asked me. "Oh um... A bottle of water?" I said focussing on Hannah and Meredith more than what I was ordering.

"A bottle of water?" She chuckled, "If you want just water, you might as well go somewhere else, it's way too expensive here"

"Fine" I said, "I'll have a vanilla frappé" "There you go. That's what you order at Starbucks." She said, picking up a cup and a pen, "Name?"

"Luke" I said turning my head from the barista and the two in the corner. "Cute name." She whispered to herself, but I obviously heard.

"Thanks." I chuckled and her cheeks flushed red, "Veronica." I saw on her name tag. She told me the amount and I handed her the money.

I stood at the edge of the counter and leaned against the wall.

I watched her make the drink and I got to say she was cute. Perfect for Michael. I already know who I want, he surely doesn't. Her brown hair moved around as she did swiftly and her piercing green eyes met mine.

"Vanilla frappé for Luke." She called, "I hope to see you again." "I will hopefully see you too, I guess." I said and grabbed the drink before walking out the door taking a quick glance at Hannah and Meredith. What were they doing here?

I ran back to the dentist because Emily was probably done by now. I ran inside and the lady with the clipboard stood there and spotted me.

"Luke Hemmings?" The woman with the clipboard asked. "Er...Yeah?" I asked. "Come with me." She said. I walked behind her, following to where she wanted me to go. We walked through a big hallway, and entered in the door to the left.

Emily was sitting on the chair with gauze in her mouth. Her eyes were bright and her mouth seemed swollen but that didn't stop her from smiling like a fool.

"Hey Em." I said, "How are you?" I leaned against the counter. "I'm great! Fine actually! No great! Amazing!" She yelled, but sounded like mumbling through the gauze in her mouth.

I laughed. She was so energetic and happy, maybe too much so she sounded crazy. I need to take my phone out, oh wait...

"Is that Starbucks?" She asked me and I nodded taking a sip. "Yeah." I chuckled, "There's one actually across from here." I said. Her smile turned into a frown. "Hey!" She exclaimed, "That's mean!"

I could not contain my laughter. She was just so fun to watch. "Why am I mean?" I chuckled, "It's only a drink." "But it's Starbucks!" She yelled, "And I can't eat anything!" I shrugged, "What's so great about this anyway?" I said, swirling the drink around.

"I'm not talking to you." She huffed crossing her arms. "Why not?" I asked. "Because you're mean." She huffed. "But you're talking to me now." I pointed out. "I'm not talking to you!" She yelled like a 5-year old.

"Okay fine." I said. I stood there for a couple of minutes taking loud slurps of my drink. I know that'll she'll snap at any minute, she absolutely when people slurped their drinks and she was 'mad' at me as well. She could never stay quiet for that long.

After a couple of minutes, I was right. As usual.

"Uggggggh." She groaned, "You are such a butthead." She frowned and whipped her head to the side. "Butthead? Even when you're on the medication you still have terrible comebacks." I said.

"I just want to go home!" She yelled flailing her arms in the air, "I want to sleep in my bed and snuggle up in a blanket." She hugged herself and I chuckled a bit.

Just imagine if Emily was drunk. That would be hilarious.

"You can go home now, honey." The nurse said coming towards Emily helping her up. "Would you mind helping me?" The nurse asked me and I agreed.

I took Emily by her arms and we both lifted her up. "So remember when she gets home apply ice on her cheeks so they don't get swollen even more." the nurse began, "Also change the gauze every now and then."

I nodded and Emily grabbed onto my shoulder. "Can I get a piggy back ride?" She giggled holding onto my back. "Why?" I asked, "You can walk perfectly fine."

She frowned, and started to stomp away like a 5 year old who was not allowed to get a cookie from the cookie jar. She walked but came back and stopped right in front of me.

"Pretty please." She whimpered with her hands together and her oh so famous puppy dog eyes.

I groaned, "Fine." She smiled and jumped onto my back. "You are the best." She giggled wrapping her arms around my neck. I carried her as well as the gauze, medication and threw my cup away in the garbage. I was like a pack mule.

"I feel like a bird!" She yelled flapping her arms as I carried her down the hallway. "If you're a bird, I'm a bird." I chuckled.

"Go faster!" She yelled and I picked up my pace. I carried her all the way into the car and placed her in the passengers seat.

After, I grabbed a blanket from the trunk and wrapped it around her. "Thank you Lukey." she said snuggling up into the blanket.

"My name's not Lukey." I groaned. "Fine Lucas." She giggled into the blanket. Her gauze started to fall out and then she put it back in.

I went into the drivers seat and started the car. "I'm tired." She smiled, snuggled up in the blanket, "But I want to talk to you." "No, you sleep." I ordered, "Because I have a feeling you won't sleep tonight."

"Okay." She mumbled, gauze still sticking out of her mouth, "Goodnight Luke." "Goodnight Em." I whispered and turned the radio up a bit too take away the silence that's was deafening.

-

It wasn't long until Emily was awake again. Actually, it wasn't even a 5 minutes.

"I can't sleep." She frowned, "I just want to talk all day." She looked over at the window. "Can we go outside and see the pretty trees?!" She yelled as her face smushed against the window.

I laughed, "Not today, you need to go home. Who knows what you'll do when you're one that medication."

"I want to go on a roller coaster!" She yelled, "I want to fly! Can I fly?!" "I thought you hated roller coasters?" I asked. "I want Starbucks." She whined, "Since you were so mean before." She whipped her hair in my face and I think it went in my eye.

"I'm driving you know." I said, "Your hair went in my eye!" "Your eye went in my hair!" She protested, "Now I have to wash my hair because I have Luke eye juice on it." "That's gross." I said, with my nose scrunched.

"I want to go see Calum," she said putting the gauze back in her mouth, "and Ashton and Michael and Meredith." "Am I not good company for you?" I joked. She just laughed, "I actually like your company a lot." "Do you?" I asked.

"You're fun to be around." She mumbled. We stopped at the stop light. "You're gauze is falling." I said as I looked over at her. She pushed it back into her mouth. "And there's some blood on your face. " I mentioned.

"Oh there is?" She asked, trying to take off the blood, but missing. "Here." I said taking a tissue. I rubbed over the blood and wiping it clean.

"Not a cute moment." She whispered to herself. Cute moment? What?

"Thanks." She mumbled.

About 10 minutes later, I parked the car in the driveway. I stopped the car and took off my seatbelt. It was nearly sundown, but the bright colours in the sky were still visible.

I walked over to the other side of the car and found Emily fast asleep so I picked her up from the car seat and carried her, still wrapped up in the blanket.

I opened the door with my free hand and closed it behind me. The house was silent. I'm guessing our moms weren't home yet.

I walked up the stairs carrying Emily in my arms. I laid her down on my bed and covered her with the blanket.

"Luke?" She mumbled, "Can you sleep beside me?" Her head poked out from the blanket. "Um..." I said, scratching the back of my head, "I don't think that's a good idea..."

"Please?" She begged, "I just...I don't think I can sleep." I looked around and back at her. Her famous puppy dog eyes were in view and I couldn't say no.

"Fine. But for tonight only. I don't want my mom and your mom to think something is up." I said and laid down beside her. "Thanks Luke for everything." she mumbled.

"Anything for you." I said. She moved closer to me and I wrapped my arm around her.

Her phone buzzed. She was sound asleep now and I didn't want to wake her up. I reached over to the side table and turned it on.

Meredith: Are you going to tell Luke? He's going to find out

I closed it and placed it back on the table.

Tell me what? I laid there, looking up to the ceiling and just thought.

What was she keeping from me?

****

I was literally laughing while writing that 'cute' moment where he wipes off the blood from her face. Cute eh?

It won't all be Luke's pov by the way, I just thought that it'd be fun to see what this noodle is thinking

I actually don't know when this will end but I do know what the sequel is going to be about.

But I might take a little break after this is done...when it is done.

Yo yo yo 8k Geez like that's incredible. For me it is. I would like to thank my mom, my dad, especially the 5sos boys for even existing...jks but man out of this world incredible.

The hard truth is... I have no idea who is reading this, if there are any boys out there reading this fanfic props to you, if anyone I know reads this, you don't know me.

Anyways thanks for the love, votes comments because you guys are killing it.

Happy Easter! (If you celebrate it)

Peace out and bai

-ashley

Twitter: @/5sosfamilyalert

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192K 3.7K 53
5sos FanFic
48.1K 866 110
✧    ⋆    · * . · .     *        .          * .     . ·  .   ·     .           *  ·       . ·   · +  .        · ** ˚          ..   . .       · +...
481 26 31
Michael Clifford Fanfic