Devils Dark Obsession //BTS F...

By slothsuga07

( READ SEASON 1: OUR DARK OBSESSION) A girl with her bold and independent mind, thinks differently from her r... More

Disclaimer
Introduction
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
New books drafted for you all
chapter 18
Chapter 19
Surprise gift✨✨
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Story Explanation
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
New Books
Chapter 29
800 Followers!!!!!
IMPORTANT FOR ALL
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32 - The End
Epilogue
Bonus chapter 1
Bonus chapter 2
Guys!!!! Good NEWZZ!!!!!
Important
POLL OF BOOKS PART.2
🔥🔥🔥

Chapter 1

8.6K 314 99
By slothsuga07

[ The story starts from the previous book]

In Hell

Hell is place where the sinner get punished for their lifetime wrongdoings..... And in the place, there is Seven rulers who are ruling this sinful place.... They are the biggest sinners of their lifetime and as a biggest sinner of all time, they have the opportunity to rule in the Hell..... The Lucifer's seven devils....... Who are currently busy eating out the hell female demons....... It's their daily routine of their since they set off from the earth and became the ruler of this sinful place......

✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️

In Dining Room

All the seven devils is in now dining table and in front of the seat, their so called father, the Real Devil of this Seven Devils, Lucifer is sitting in the table and eating the raw meat gracefully.... Using fork and knife, he is eating the piece of a raw meat even though it's not looking that good in plate but looks like he doesn't give a shit about it......... On the two side of the table, the seven is sitting and eating their food...... The atmosphere of the room is too quiet...... Just then the silence break between them as their father decided to talk....

Lucifer: So, how is everything going????

He asked in a very calm tone.... The very unusual tone to them......

Namjoon: as usual, father....

Namjoon said as he is bored even answer this question......

Jimin: Nothing just work and work and then sex......

He said as he licked his lips thinking about the things he do to those demon girls in the bedroom.....

Their father hummed hearing that......

Lucifer: I give you my all responsibilities to you all after you all come from the earth..... So, Don't prove me wrong by giving you that.... I want peace in here.... Eating out those s**ts it's not only thing you have to do.....

Just then, hoseok asked something to his father that make his father to look at him....

Hoseok: Father, why can't we remember anything about the Earth???

He asked the question looking at him in a question gaze.....

Lucifer: Because you all died after completing your mission and there's is a rule that the person can't remember his earth life activities in hell....

Taehyung: but can get punished for this earth sins???? What kind of rule and judgement is that father???

Taehyung asked his father as his thorn veins are visible in his neck and the writing in under the eye are making his look more scary than usual.....

Father: THIS IS HELL RULES AND YOU, KIM TAEHYUNG, THE SON OF THE DEVIL HAVE NO RIGHT TO ASK THIS.....I SET THE RULES SND REGULATIONS AND IN THAT WAY YOU ALL WILL FOLLOW IT AND MAKE SURE TO FOLLOW THEM OVER CENTURIES LIKE THAT..... IS THIS CLEAR TO YOU ALL?????

The all boys shivered hearing this deep voice...... They all nod and Taehyung lowerd his head..... He is always the curious one among them....  And with that he left the room angrily......

Jungkook: hyung, why do you have to ask this kind of question.... He is once a ruler of this and what he do is best ... He is our father.... We should never disrespect him.....

He said looking at taehyung who is now listening all of it and lowered his head.......

Jin: it's okay..... Taehyung... Just don't ask ever again and you too hoseok......

He said both looking at hoseok and Taehyung....

Hoseok: but why hyung??? Why can't I ask him that??? I want to know what happened in earth with us..... What mission we have.... I want to know........

He asked looking at Jin and demanding a answer from him......

Yoongi: why are you so eager to know about it????

Yoongi asked looking straight at him with his pierce gaze......

Hoseok: I have a reason.... I want know.... I just want to know.....

There is something that is happening in Hoseok mind that no one can tell... He is desperate but he don't know why..... He felt like something is still missing in the puzzle and he needed to solve it......

Namjoon: if you are that much eager to know then go to the ancient library of Hell.... There is a book that is writing our history of all the devils and their ruling........ I think you can find the answer their of your question, hoseok......

He said as he looked at hoseok very seriously...... Hearing that he suddenly feel some hope..... He then left the room hurriedly...... After hoseok left, Jimin butted in asking something.....

Jimin: is their any book like that????

Hearing that Namjoon smirked a bit.....

Namjoon: yes, there is... But No one know how it actually looks like.... So, Even if he try to find, he can't..... He is also being a curious fool like taehyung.... Let him find it, he is eventually gave up when he can't find it.......

And with that he left the room........

Taehyung: such a cruel leader he is......

✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️

In somewhere in earth

The torture Room

The blood is all over the room... The smell of the room is disgusting... In the room, in a chair there is a girl who is tied up.... Her whole body is bruised.... The blood is coming out from her body..... She is only in her undergarments..... She is practically shivering because of cold.... Just then the door opened... She flinched hearing the sound.......

???: Seol-ah..... My dear puppet... Seol-ah.....

The man said as he is slowly touching her shoulder that is giving her grossebumps.....

Seol-ah: don't.... don't.... Don....tou... touch....m...e....

The man smirk creepyly seeing her condition... He is definitely enjoying it.......

???: Just few more days, then this suffering will end.... Then I will send you to your parents and uncles..... Till then enjoy.... My puppet.......

And with that he left the room leaving the poor girl in the room.....

.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

To be continued

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Vote and comment

Guys I am back..... I love you all 😘....

By the way, who who watched spiderman no way home??? I saw it after giving exam.... Man, I can't get over with it.... It's so good 😊.

....... Love you all.......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.6K 1.3K 50
𝚂𝚘 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚢/𝚗 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚍𝚘𝚌𝚝𝚘𝚛 𝚘𝚏𝚏 𝚙𝚑𝚢𝚜𝚑𝚘 𝚙𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜 . 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜 𝚠𝚑...
22.4K 1.3K 19
*on hold* Yn-'𝐋𝐞𝐭 us 𝐠𝐨. 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐬!' 𝐈 𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 ?? - YOU ARE OURS.*Shout* ??-'𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐞�...
871K 40.4K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
1.1M 49.2K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC