Revenge (V-DEKU AU)

By sunnidae_

ᴍɪᴅᴏʀɪʏᴀ ɪꜱ ᴀ ʜᴇʀᴏ. ʜᴇ ʜᴀꜱ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ꜱɪɴᴄᴇ ʜᴇ ᴡᴀꜱ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ. ʙᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪꜰ ᴀʟʟ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇꜱ... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47

39

446 16 2
By sunnidae_

—-

Keigo sat alone. He was perched rather high up on a building.

He liked the view of Musutafu from above.
His face was blank as he thought hard. He did the right thing even if it felt wrong.

"And so Keigo achieves his dreams. I'm happy for you. What are you going to choose as your alias name?" The sunrise reflected against Touya's eyes making them glow a bright aqua.

"I was thinking Hawks. Cuz of my wings."

"Interesting. What would mine be?" Touya leaned back against the roof of the building the two sat atop.

"Hmm. I'd say Dabi, with your quirk and all."

"I kinda like that. Imagine hearing Dabi the number one Hero surpasses Endeavor."

Keigo gave a half smile. Touya's bandages and injuries were only growing more severe. He was worried Touya's health was slowly declining. He would come walking though the streets sometimes even smoking.

Hawks shook his head and leaned back to try and enjoy some sunshine. The thoughts wouldn't halt.

"You look different."

"Thank you. I was growing less fond of the white." Touya motioned to his now-black hair. His low-lidded eyes were starting to develop darker burns underneath creating a more sinister appearance.

"How are you?"

"Perfect. I'm fine. Great even. Especially since I'm here with you." Touya then smirked, his height towering over the now-lighter-haired teenager.

Keigo, now flustered, chuckled nervously. "Oh I'm glad."

"I like to see you happy."

"I could say the same."

"Stop it get a hold of yourself." Hawks muttered to himself. He can't feel bad about capturing a villain even if the villain and him had a past.

He was usually carefree. Touya had gotten him all wound up. At least Dabi was in prison now. Less work to deal with later.

—-

"And that makes three." Dabi stood in front of the flames that consumed three police officers. To be specific, they were the ones who tried to arrest him.

His only plan at the moment was going back to find Shoto and then returning back to Shigaraki. Ultimately his plan was to leave the league once his name was big enough.

But currently, he was enjoying a nice 6:34 AM morning in a dimly-lit alleyway.

"Aw didn't you say you were going to kill me? Hawks won't like to hear the bad news. Nor will your loved ones." Dabi cocked his head to one side with a smirk before letting out a sudden outburst of cold, sadistic, painful laughter. Tears even started to prick at the corners of his closed eyes.

"What a rush this was gentleman, but I'll be leaving now."

Dabi tilted his head up, opening his watery eyes to see the morning sun shine across the windows of buildings.

"I'm unhinged Keigo. Thank you for the motivation."

—-

How the hell did that happen?

Aizawa watched over the footage of the class battle. That wasn't Midoriya's quirk. It couldn't be Monoma's or Bakugou's since Bakugou wasn't in the arena.

It came from Midoriya.

"The All For One relation is still a theory on the table Aizawa." All Might sat down his cup of coffee on a white coaster and sighed. "I hate to say it, but Young Midoriya was awfully suspicious last night.

Present Mic sighed. "Well he does look unwell."

"His hair is turning white from stress. It would be unfair to search him against his will. Let's just leave it for now." Aizawa stood up and left the room.

"Reiki. Reiki c'mon stop!"

"We should just blow this whole place up. Even if it sacrificed the boy in the process."

"Reiki you can't do that! Toga is still in there!"

"It'll kill all of them at once and who cares if Toga is there! What help has she been to us?" Reiki took out a vial of liquid and formed an orb.

"She helped us recruit Bakugou! We aren't going to kill him either! We aren't villains! We're vigilantes! You're acting a lot like a villain right now! And what about Eri?"

"And you're acting too much like a hero. Get over here." Reiki took Chiyui's arm and pulled her around the building.

"Maybe we can sneak in the back."

Chiyui nodded. "I'm not as good at being stealthy as you are. What should I do?"

Reiki thought for a moment. Chiyui's strengths were her empathy, her smarts, and her logical reasoning. Also her own strengths, minus empathy.

Not to mention the strength of her quirk.

"Try to pick some locks. There is a Nomu chamber in the back that should still be empty from the Hassakai."

"You don't think they did any experimenting on Eri?"

Reiki shook her head. "Magne would never allow them to do that. Unless it wasn't a group effort. Shigaraki most likely did it without telling anyone."

Chi began to tear up. "I'm scared."

And the suddenly someone fell from the sky and into the tree behind them along with someone else.

"Ow. Why do we suck at the landing?" whined the nutcase villain as he climbed out of the tree.

"Twice?"

"Toga?"

"What are you two doing? Are you ok!?" Chi was obviously motioning to the blood now steadily trickling out of Toga's nose.

"I'm fine. Did you find Eri?"

"Did you find Eri like you were supposed to?"

Toga sighed. Her head stick hurt from being knocked out. "They knocked me out. Er-more specifically, they tried to kill me but Twice saved me before they did."

Twice looked at them. Under his mask, he was scared half to death about what would happen to him for disobeying Tomura.

"We're all going to die if we go back. No one inside is on our side anymore."

Reiki glumly looked at her feet. "Well I'm not allowing myself to not save this little girl. I might not be able to save my brother but I want to save Eri."

"Well, Here she is!"

Twice turned around to show a small girl inside a literal knapsack on his back. "I left a clone of Eri back with Shigaraki. I don't know exactly how long it'll last but it'll last long enough."

"Wha-"

"I think we are finally ready to start the last phase of the plan to wipe out heros. Once Izuku manages to show up in time, we can initiate the plan."

"How will it work?"

Shigaraki cleared his throat. "Well you see. Pro heroes can only function with their quirks. Imagine if their quirks were removed from them and given to us. We could be unstoppable."

"And how the heck would you do that?"

The meeting was interrupted by Dabi swinging open the door.

"Aw you look sad. What happened sweetie?" Magne was quick to usher Dabi to the bathrooms.

"Hawks is a traitor. He knows what we are doing."

Shigaraki dropped his cloak, his new fashion accessory since wearing his family's severed hands.

"He knows what?!"

"He was a spy the whole time? Damn I should've gone with my gut!"

"That means...Dabi..."

Dabi put out his hand to silent them. "I'll have you know that I have no feeling towards it whatsoever. Don't bother me about it or I'll turn you into ash."

Magne and Compress sent him concerned looks.

"Well then, a small bump in our plan. We have to kill Hawks."

"WHAT!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.1K 883 17
"... Ka.. cchan..?" "Yes.. That's right, De- Izuku.." It was unfamiliar to him. Or was it? He does not recall such name. But he can say it in such e...
116 11 7
"ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ'ꜱ ᴀ ꜰɪɴᴇ ʟɪɴᴇ ʙᴇᴛᴡᴇᴇɴ ʙʀᴀᴠᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ꜱᴜɪᴄɪᴅᴀʟ, ᴋɪᴅ. ɪᴛ ᴅɪꜱᴛᴜʀʙꜱ ᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ɴᴏ ᴇɴᴅ ʜᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ꜱᴇᴇᴍ ᴛᴏ ꜰᴀʟʟ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ." . . Five years ago, at...
67.1K 2.4K 57
Izuku Midoriya, son of All for one, grew up within the League of Villains. His mother died when he was young. Izuku is extremely smart and can trick...
119K 3K 26
COMPLETED (edits in spelling may occur.) ‼️PLEASE point out any mistake you see‼️ Deku, class 1-A's social butterfly. Smart, kind, everything good. W...