Iron Man Izuku

By AnimeEagleScout

after drinking something from a "fortune teller" Izuku is transported into the Marvel universe as Tony Stark'... More

Iron Man comes home
Picking up the pieces
Back to School
Chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
Prep Time
Ding Ding
Kings of Infinity
New...
Christmas Party
Beyond the Stars
Sparks Flying
Iron Someone to the Rescue
Daddy's so Proud
New Beginnings
Testing
Break down [sorry]
School Supplies
Hights Aliance
Moving In and On
First Day
A Shocking Discovery
Class in session
Iron Man vs Explosive Queen
Mr President
Media
USJ
USJ Part 2
Future Teasing [Not a Chapter]
Regrouping
Hard Work
Probing the stars
Tournament
tournament: part 2
please read my other shit
Interruption!
Future(?)
Hammered Ice Sickle
Looking for Normal
Repeating History
Intern Prep
Blood Trust
Bringing Back Allies
First Day of Training
The Chapter Before Stain
Stained Night
Nomu's in the Hosu
Nomu in Hosu part 2
Art [not a chapter]
Nomu in Hosu part 3
What?!
New Light Old Solutions
A Playboys Wisdom
Gods and Monsters
Welcome to Midgard
Building Hardlight Bridges
Relations
Beginning to Learn
Idea i had [not a chapter]
Introductions
Finals part 1
Olympus Starting to Notice
story ideas Please steal these ideas [Not a chapter]
Island
Don't Fist Android Girls
[Cut content chapter]
Really Anal about Science
Green Energy Convention
King of the Ring
Shock
Wattpad weirdness
Officially getting back into this story

Finals Part 2

3.8K 99 61
By AnimeEagleScout

Izuku watching over stranges stuff

"Anyway Cloak and The Eye Of Agamotto can't be taken with me so I need you to guard them with your life." Strange said.

"Oh before you go." Izuku said handing Strange a box.

The Sorcerer Supreme opened it and a glowing light shown.

"Wanted to keep ya safe." Izuku said.

Strange felt it in his hand. The mana from this was familiar and  foreign. But it felt as if he was holding a pair of tweezers. "This...this will definitely help."

"Epic Facial Hair Bros?" Izuku asked raising his hand.

Strange let out an exhale through his nose. "Epic Facial Hair Bros."

Strange walked through a portal and Izuku walked off.

Izuku looked at Cloak and said "You're looking a little frayed buddy. Wanna little help with that?"

Cloak rubbed Izuku cheek. "Alright let's get you fixed up."

Izuku laid Cloak on a desk and was checking it.

"Don't you dare mortal."

"Agamotto?" Izuku asked.

"You are nothing but a minion holding a treasure. Don't think about damaging anything."

"Trust me I know what I'm doing. Red or Blue?" Izuku asked looking to Cloak.

Cloak made a single wiggle.

"Red. I'm thinking gold trim." Izuku spoke to the sentient magic item.

"You will cease whatever it is your doing mortal. That Cloak is older then you."

"Jarvis ready the nanobots." Izuku said.

"Yes sir."

"Make a wire frame of our fabric friend here make sure every string is accounted for and its location."

"Constructing wireframe now."

"Mortal!"

"Start at the end of the strings. Weave the strands through the inner nanotubes using the frame."

"Unhand my Cloak at once!"

The Eye was now floating on its own.

Izuku didn't even flinch as he reached for something and held it over the now open eye.

A single drop hit the exposed eye.

"Your potions won't..."

It blinked

"What is this?"

"Visine." Izuku said "You seem a little irritated."

Now onto the story thanks for 600 followers guys.

Aizawa and Iron Liberty

Aizawa had been lurking on one of the roofs. The difference between All Might and Iron Liberty fighting styles were frightening.

In the middle of the road was a statue not a man. Aizawa seen the way Izuku moved in his armor and the fact Izuku had gotten to the point he could trust it to catch him I'm mid air was a terrifying.

He honestly had no clue what Nezu was thinking.

The first strike was from Bakugou with Todoroki following behind and Yaoyorozu shouting about teamwork.

The American Colored Armor was coated in ice and unlike Izuku heating himself out the surface plates just flexed the ice off without moving.

"Little tip when driving in the winter." Toshi said as he backhanded Bakugou into a wall. "Always check your antifreeze."

Aizawa activated his quirk and moved in.

Nezu

"You're in my maze now little humans." Nezu said cackling as Mina and Denki were moving through it.

"This seems so unfair." Mina said "I don't wanna hurt the Principal."

"Our goal is escaping the maze." Denki said "Nezu's up in the crane."

13

"Welcome to suck city." 13 said before saying "Wait that came out wrong!"

"It's ok I'm not that good at witty banter either." Ochako shouted.

"c'est la vie. There are those that shine bright in certain things no?" Aoyama shouted.

"Thank you for not ripping on me I don't play villain alot." 13 said before blocking a laser shot with her finger port.

Midnight

Mineta and Sero were looking around.

"Do you feel conflicted here?" Sero asked.

"No." Mineta said.

"Dude seriously what did Midoriya do to you?" Sero asked.

"A system update." Mineta said looking around pulling off a few pops he started laying traps.

"Hello boys." Midnight said.

"Keep that mask on!" Mineta shouted throwing a pop ball.

Snipe

Armed with his other set of handguns Butter and I Can't Believe It's Not Butter (ones made for rubber bullets) he had a perfect advantage point to pin the two down.

"Shit how are we gonna do this?" Toru said.

"What have we learned this year?" Shoji asked.

"I mean nothing that could help us." Toru started.

"Midoriya said Nezu wouldn't put us in something we couldn't win." Shoji said.

Present Mic

Jirou had just gotten thrown back by the pressure wave.

The impact pain was surprisingly minimal but she couldn't get through it.

"Are you ok?" Koda signed.

"Yes."

"What?" Koda asked. His ears bleeding from the sound.

Cementoss

Sato and Kirishima were moving through the city looking for Cementoss.

Ectoplasm

The teacher had split into copies while Tokoyami was using Red Wing and Dark Shadow to scout.

"I'm counting 10." Dark Shadow said.

"We need to move. Ribbit." Tsuyu said.

"On your 6!" Tokoyami shouted grabbing Tsuyu.

Dark Shadow blocked the Ecto copy from grabbing Tsuyu and Tokoyami had looked around.

"Come on Baby Bird we need to go!"

"Tsu when I jump I need you to grab my chest." Tokoyami said crouching to charge his pack.

"Right. Ribbit."

A bunch of new Ecto-Copies jumped from the ones near them and Tokoyami spun to avoid them.

"Hey we still got payments on this!" Dark Shadow shouted as they flew off.

"Sorry!" Ecto-Copy shouted as they flew off.

"Your paying for this?" Tsuyu asked.

"Technically I'm borrowing it from Midoriya but if it gets broken I'm scared what hell I'll be subjected to." Tokoyami said.

Observation room

Vlad was watching the screens with Izuku fading in and out.

"So the rest of 1B passed." Izuku started.

"Don't talk to me maggot." Vlad said.

"Take that base out your voice Jar Head." Izuku said "I think you need to stop and remember this isn't military school."

"And you need to respect your elders."

"And you need to realize the difference between disrespect and stating a fact." Izuku said "Your students are terrified of you and have a fuck ton of problems I only see from the brief interactions I've had."

"And what exactly do you know about my class?" Vlad asked.

"I know Kendo got her first gray hair being the only one to take the job as Class Representative because she's the only one that doesn't stay awake at night fearing for getting kicked." Izuku said "Shinso, Pony, Tetsutetsu I saw issues you weren't taking into account. Monoma is blatantly dragging your classes interactions with other people down. Kendo has to keep him on a leash."

"I'm sorry if 1A has skin as thin as Graphene." Vlad said.

"Believe me sir I've put up with enough shit in my life that fighting your friends is not a good idea." Izuku said.

"If you can't-"

"Can't isn't the issue. Both classes have some insecurities and chips on their shoulders. Those chips eventually become an entire roof." Izuku said getting up "I suggest you ask Present Mic about Pony and Aizawa about Shinso."

"Jarvis you mind?" Izuku asked.

Auto pilot on route

Vlad watched the student level and went back to observing.

Katsumi

"Get out the way Half and Half that ones mine!"

"But your the one that should be fighting Aizawa." Shoko said. Katsumi was way more in physical strength then anyone in the group.

"Both of you need to cut it out and-"

The spinning of the shoulder cannon had been the last thing they heard as they were pelted with Slam rounds. Shoko was thrown back from the machine gun and Katsumi was kicked back.

Momo was hiding as best she could. 'Ok remember the formulas Momo.' She thought as she was popping out supplies but suddenly her quirk turned off.

"Your a little far from the group hero." Aizawa said.

Momo yelped as she was scrambling for the supplies.

Mina

"Ok let's try your thing." Mina said.

Denki looked so nervous. He never used his Overcharge with his augs.

The electricity flowed through every limb. It started running off his body. His hair standing on end.

"Hey...hey I'm doing it!" Denki said running ahead of Mina.

More traps activated and Denki dove forward.

"Whooo go Denki!" Mina said following close behind.

It was going well until a wall shifted and Denki came to a full stop.

Mina crashed into him and a burst of lightning had been seen striking the clouds.

Instead of the painful shock she expected Mina started to feel like she was hopped up on 12 cups of coffee.

"Holy shit I feel awesome!" Mina shouted.

"Ouch." Denki said as he just fell forward. His head smoking and his body stopped but he could think clearly.

"The whole maze is shut down!"

Mina had grabbed him and started running. "Hug the right wall." Denki said remembering what they learned from Midoriya.

Mina had been shaking so much from the energy in her she hadn't realized how much they had gotten through the maze she had dropped Denki until she passed out behind the finish line.

Sorry it's been so long guys.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 39 12
A young demigod kidnaps classes 1A, 1B, their teacher, UA Staff, Shinso, Hatsume, The Big three, Eri, Kota, Katsuma, Mahoro, And a handful of pro her...
21.4K 238 12
there is a boy name katsuki bakugo that bumped into a boy that names izuku midoriya this story contains: Smut gay (bxb) flirting omegaverse bottom...
321K 8.3K 37
What would change if Izuku was born two years before everyone else? What would change if Miro and the big 3 from canon didn't exist in this timeline...
14.6K 364 95
Though she went to U.A., Izuku Midoriya ended up being in the Support Course through school, and though she did become a hero, she retired from that...