The Purpose of My Life | SaTzu

Od EveMT05

Sana and Tzuyu are best friends and roommates. They spend more time with each other than with their group of... Více

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 19

477 21 0
Od EveMT05

Sana's POV

"Let's go to Dahyun's house today!" Jeongyeon exclaimed with excitement. We just ended school and now, we are heading out of the school together as a group. Today is the day i will be staying in Dahyun's house. I didn't tell Tzuyu in the end, it's way too hard. I failed to tell her courageously.

Dahyun didn't mind, knowing that it's more easier and looks natural for me to stay in her house, and let us come to her house. Almost everyone knew about me staying with Dahyun, except for Tzuyu and Momoring. It seems like Dahyun and i are on the same boat as she didn't tell Momoring too.

We passed by the front desk, turning to the left side, and walked to the lift. The lift arrived within a few minutes and we went to the 7th floor. There's a pin board beside the door so the younger girl keyed in her pin and the door made a click sound, indicating the door has been unlocked. Jeongyeon opened the door right away after hearing the clicking sound and let us enter the house though we let the owner of the house go in first.

We had fun, playing and competing against each other in games, preparing and cooking dinner together, and chatting happily with one another in the big living room. After dinner, Mina and Jeongyeon played against each other in a racing game and the rest of us watched them. It's somehow funny but adorable at the same time. The both of them are super good at the racing game, not bumping a lot on the walls.

Mina won in the end and Jeongyeon congratulated her even though she's bitter and sad that she lost. They played quite a lot games though they kept going against each other, they are really competitive when it comes to games that have win and lose.

After a few hours, we decided to call it a night. Jeongyeon and Nayeon-unnie decided to head off first followed by Mina, Chaeng and the last pair to leave was Jihyo and Momoring. Tzuyu stayed behind, wanting to stay for a little longer.

"Tzuyu-ah, are you perhaps waiting for Sana-unnie?" Dahyun asked after noticing how long Tzuyu has been here for after everyone left. The taller girl simply nodded her head with an emotionless expression and i exchanged glances with Dahyun before looking away from one another.

"I forgot to tell you but i'm planning to stay the night here, Tzuyu-ah." I said and she looked at me with an unreadable expression. I wonder what's on her mind and what she's thinking right now.

"Really?" She asked with one raised eyebrow and i nodded my head.

"I brought my clothes and toothbrush." I said, pointing to the bag that i have packed the day before yesterday. She glanced at the bag for a few seconds and back at me with a questioning and curious face, as if asking me for something. I took a few seconds to realize what she's trying to ask and nodded my head, letting her unzip my bag. She's curious to see the contents inside my bag, was what i thought when she looked at me with that expression.

"You brought a lot of clothes and it's enough to stay here for more than a night. Are you sure you are staying over for one night?" She said, eyeing me suspiciously. I didn't tell her that i'm staying here for one night though.

"I told her to bring more in case she wants to stay over again because i might need help from her again." Dahyun said, helping me. She gave me a smile, saying that she got my back which made me smiled in return. Tzuyu turned to her fellow classmate with one raised eyebrow.

"What kind of help?" The taller girl asked, looking at Dahyun intensely but the pale girl didn't flinch, still looking composed and calm.

"To win my crush's heart." She simply said, smiling widely at the thought of her crush.

"Ahh..." Tzuyu said, nodding her head with a convinced expression. I leaned my back onto the couch and gave a thumbs up to Dahyun, who nodded her head slightly with a small smile after seeing my hand gesture.

"It's already 11pm, Tzuyu-ah. I will send you home." Dahyun said when she noticed the clock hanging above the rectangular screen of the television and stood up on her feet.

"I can go alone. Take good care of Sana." Tzuyu said, standing up too, and the older girl didn't seem to let her go alone, worried that something might happen to her.

"No, no, you can't get rid of me that easily. I'm going to go with you no matter what. Plus, Sana-unnie is not a child, she can take care of herself. Right, unnie?" Dahyun said and turned to me with a grin, Tzuyu turned to me too.

"Yeah, Dahyun's right. Don't worry about me, Tzuyu-ah. I'll be fine." I said, assuring the tall girl who nodded her head in defeat and went to the entrance, wearing her sneakers. She turned around again to wave at me with a small smile and i waved back as she stepped out of the house. Dahyun followed behind and the door locked by itself, knowing that its owner is out of the house.

I took my bag and went to the guest room. I became amazed, it's really spacious and huge...! Even though it's not my first time staying over at Dahyun's house, i still feel amazed by how big the guest room is. It would be nice to live in this kind of house then i don't need to worry about having less space and no place to put my items in the room and house. I placed the bag on the end of the bed and dived into the bed, my face landing into the soft texture of the bed. It's so fluffy and comfy. The bed is huge too, enough for two or three people to sleep together but it might be squeezy for three people. It makes me remember the time when Nayeon-unnie, Jeongyeon and Tzuyu slept together. Nayeon-unnie kicked and hit the both of them in her sleep and the two of them ended up sleeping on the floor. The oldest girl was sleeping in the middle so the both of them can just roll down to the floor gently and slept beside the bed. The rest of us slept on the floor but were asleep at that time and we knew about this from Jeongyeon and Tzuyu, who complained the next day.

I laughed to myself, finding their story with the oldest girl funny though it's hurtful and sad for them. I heard soft knocks on the door and lifted my upper body off the bed and turned my head around to the door to see Dahyun back in the house.

"I heard you laughing when i got back home." Dahyun said as she entered the room, walking towards the bed, and sat down next to my bag and beside me. I turned my body around, lying on my back and sitting up from the bed.

"I was remembered something funny." I said and giggled, making the pale girl smile instantly and nodded her head.

"What is it about?" She asked with a curious tone and looked at me eagerly, wanting to know. I explained to her and she remembered, laughing at the memory.

"And their back were hurting almost the entire day." Dahyun said and we laughed together as i remembered that part too. Tzuyu kept hitting her back on that day too.

"Unnie, how long are you going to stay here?" She asked, changing the topic to a more serious one.

"I'm not sure...Until i figure out my feelings, i guess." I said, scratching my cheek awkwardly and looking uncertain.

"That's okay, you can stay as long as you need. Feelings are complicated and hard to understand, after all." The younger girl said with understanding and empathy, smiling at me with assurance.

"But how are you going to tell Tzuyu? She might find it weird if you stay here for too long." Dahyun asked a good question. She's right, what am i supposed to do by then?

"I will just tell her the truth." I said and she looked at me as if she doesn't believe that i will.

"Are you sure?" She asked and i nodded my head. She still doesn't believe but decided to let it go, trusting me on my words. Since it's already late at night and we have school tomorrow, we decided to call it a night and exchanged goodnights with each other before Dahyun walked out of the room, closing the door quietly behind her.

The next morning came and Dahyun woke me up by shaking my shoulders violently. I sat up from the bed and rubbed my eyes. Why does it feel like i'm up earlier than usual? I opened my eyes slowly to see Dahyun walking out of the room, heading somewhere in the house. I grabbed my phone from the bedside table to check the time. I widened my eyes in surprise. It's 6am...! It's too early to get up for school and she woke me up thirty minutes earlier than my usual wakeup time...! What does she need to do until she needs to wake up so early in the morning?

I was about to lie back down on the bed when Dahyun came back in and knocked on the door loudly as if she knew that i was about to go back to sleep.

"If you still want to sleep, then your breakfast will be eaten by me." She said with a threatening voice and face. She cooked breakfast? She can cook?

"I cooked breakfast for the both of us. Come and eat after you're done." She said again and walked away from the room. It feels like she knows what i'm thinking about, seeing how she answered my question without me asking at all.

I went to the the bathroom to get myself washed up. Afterwards, i brisk-walked to the dining room, which is merged with the kitchen, and sat down across the younger girl, who haven't started eating yet. There's a bowl of white squarish tofu with seasoned soy sauce, a circular plate of vegetable omelets, a rectangular plate of radish kimchi on the top part and spicy coleslaw on the bottom part, and lastly, a bowl of rice.

The both of us placed our palms together while holding the chopstick and soon started eating. I hummed, widening my eyes with awe. It's so delicious! All of the dishes are well-cooked. She's going to be a good wife, for sure. I should try telling this to Momoring and see how she reacts. I bet she's going to be envious and jealous of me. I chuckled internally, looking forward to my best friend's reaction and expression on her face.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

40.3K 2K 75
The soccer ace tries to hold her chuckles. "Or, I can do it for you. I can grab you in the waist in the middle of nowhere, out of the blue, and then...
25.2K 1.3K 42
Sana is a city girl who finally got the chance to be free from the problem that haunted her for years.She moves to her hometown desparately in search...
436K 12.5K 33
Typical story of strangers. A mysterious MVP basketball player named Chou Tzuyu, while the other is just an ordinary student named Minatozaki Sana w...
37.8K 761 18
Another fanfic story on MiTzu (Mina x Tzuyu) and it's gxg! "I'm just hurting myself...Maybe i am avoiding Tzuyu, after all...So i won't hurt myself...