You're Interesting ( Shisui x...

By Caaora

The perfect trio - Shisui, Itachi and Isa ( you ) . just a fun little story . More

O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y - O N E
T W E N T Y - T W O
T W E N T Y - T H R E E
T W E N T Y - F O U R
T W E N T Y - S I X
T W E N T Y - S E V E N
T W E N T Y - E I G H T
T W E N T Y - N I N E
BONUS : Chapter

T W E N T Y - F I V E

243 3 0
By Caaora

" you are indeed pregnant Isa - but somethings not right why is the child pulling so much chakra from you ?" Lady Tsunade said as our faces lit up - I have never seen Shisui so excited and happy in all my years but after all this time he finally got the only thing he desired beside a wife - a child. 

" how far am I Lady Tsunade ?" 

" 3 month , dear"

Just then Chizune came in with the lab results and C. A . T scans . Lady Tsunade's eyes widen a bit and then a warm smile appeared on her face . 

" well it seems you have gotten lucky you two " 

" huh " I said tightening my grip on Shisui's hand 

" THERE TWINS " she smiled showing me the two tiny fetus in my stomach floating around , Shisui was over the moon as his eyes beamed at the pictures 

" even better pretty girl " he nudged me as my head dropped . Oh yeah I have to pretend to be excited , I perked up and cheered along with Shisui who was over the moon .

"Is there something wrong Isa -chan ?" Lady Tsunade asked

"Does this mean I can't be in the Anbu anymore or go on missions or protect Shisui ?" I asked  upset .

" Isa dear you need to take time off with the amount of Chakra they  pull from you you won't be able to sustain your self in battle very long if it's close combat or mid range and Shisui is taking the full time off with you but I'll have Obito give you suitable missions here  and there if you desire " she smiled

My face lit up like Shisui's,  and I thanked her and we left . My  feet didn't touch the ground now that I was pregnant. 

"What genders do you think they are ?"Shisui asked as he held bridal style as we walked home

"I don't know but we can go to Itachi and find out "I smiled

"Itachi ?"

"Yeah he always gets it right " I said holding onto his neck .

" alright then "

" also . I can walk Shisui "

"Oh really?" He said as we looked at non existent very swollen ankles. 

"I'm an independent woman " I puffed my cheek .

He chuckled kissing my forehead " your Shisui's woman , I want you to depend on me "

" when. Haven't I " I sighed as we opened the door to see Isaac  meditating with Itachi and Sasuke .

" hey Isa  and Shisui are you feeling any better ?" Itachi asked reaching out a hand to me I took and sat down .

" yeah I'm fine I need you to do something for me "

"Anything "

"What gender are my kids ?"

"YoUr HaViNg TwInS ?" They all asked

Shisui and I nodded as they all gasped over joyed .  Itachi held my stomach and listened to it for a second. 

" a girl and a boy " he smiled kissing my forehead .

Shisui nearly fainted as we all laughed . He picked me up and we left for home .

The next week I was assigned to do mostly paper work for the clan heads and Hokage like Obito and Fugaku - Obito had piles and piles to do . It was friday and I decided to walk home .

" are you sure you should walking like that marsh mellow " Obito said helping me up. 

" i am an independent woman " i said smacking his hand .

" with 2 humans inside you come on I'll walk you " he smiled putting me on his shoulders  he held my hands as my feet dangled on his chest , we got some stares because the Hokage was carrying a miserable swollen pregnant woman on his shoulders through town . He dropped me off as Shisui was resting . I cuddled up behind him holding onto his waist from behind .

"Your home cutie " he smiled placing me on top of him ." How was work ?"

" great Obito bought me lunch and walked me home " I smiled

He smiled and we went to sleep.

**************************************
3 MONTHS TIME SKIP

My stomach grew pretty large it looked 9 months at 6 and I was moody and only wanted to around Shisui , clothes were a sin so if I wasn't sleeping or eating or waddling like a over sized toddler I was up under Shisui being a pain in the ass .

" good morning doll face " Shisui said putting breakfast on the table in a pink Akatsuki apron he and Itachi bought from Kakazu .

" good morning my love " I smiled

" Mikoto and Fugaku are coming over soon you have to put on clothes baby girl " he said lifting me up on the counter naked .

" clothes are for lameos Shisui "

" so I guess we all are then what are you  ?"

I pulled his arms to me bumping my forehead onto his as he giggled . I flared up my Rinnegan. 

"Uchiha Isa dah are you feeling hypnotized yet Shisui ?" I said beaming into his big black eyes .

He laughed " I've already been hypnotized awhile ago ."

"Well Uchiha Shisui if gen jutsu won't work then maybe tai jutsu will ."
I said standing up on the counter top about tackle him to the ground and elbow him .

"ISA what are you doing ? " he said aiming to catch me as I constantly moved trying to be unpredictable
" Isa your gonna hurt the babies get down "

" always babies this babies that your not even worried about the woman there sucking the living day lights out of Uchiha Shisui . But you will now cause about knock the day lights out of you " I said flying off the counter onto Shisui landing in a large thud

Shisui giggled holding my stomach with his sharingan activated he could see them moving .

I got up and waddled away pouting and went to sleep in my nakedness . In walked Shisui 20 minutes later with some fruit and french fries and  bbq pork .

" may I eat with you ?"

I blushed sitting up and nodded he had his own bowl of ramen . He stared at me beamingly and blushing .

" what ?" I asked confused . With one swift movement he rested the food on the ground and got on top of me kissing me deeply bringing my head closer and closer to his .
He shifted to the side groping my boobs and squeezing them and milk eased out and he smiled .

" your so beautiful.... even as a marshmallow " he smirked holding one of my boobs in his hands .

" you really think so ?" I said blushing deeply .

" of course I do , I can't take my eyes off you Isa "

I turned away blushing and then I felt a kick or two or three .

" look Shisui "I smiled showing him . He smiled

"Seems like there fighting in there " he said before sucking on my boobs taking in the milk as we faced each other laying down .

After they stopped Shisui put a hand inbetween my legs caressing  my kitty in his hand. We couldn't really get on top of each other because of the size of my stomach but that wasn't a problem , his fingers slipped in as he kissed me pulling away making me moan  .

" fuck " I whispered about to cum .

" is this safe can we actually do it ?" He said with his tip now at my entrance .

I nodded and he eased it in as I hissed not feeling that sensation for months .

" oh it feels the same " he smiled thrusting into me slowly.  He picked up the paste after making me beg for it. With us both near our ends he grabbed my boobs moaning and released in me .  He pulled me into a kiss as I came screaming and moaning .

Shisui cleaned us up and  I went to sleep on his chest . Naked .

The door bell rang - it was Itachi's parents who had came to help set up the twins room .

" how is Isa doing I Haven't seen her in a month " Fugaku said

" she's asleep at the moment but she's doing fine . " Shisui smiled

" oh when will she be up I have something to share with her and I want to take her for a walk with Izumi who is  9 months " she squealed

"She just went in she wouldn't be up for another 2 hours . "

" oh that's perfect then "Mikoto smiled peeping into our room looking at me " she sleeps so peace fully and so beautifully " she added

Shisui smiled and brought them to what would be the twins room . They shifted and re arranged for two or three hours and then I felt someone stroking my hair

" Shisui - kun where did you go ?"I asked yawning " oh its Mrs. Mikoto "

" your still as stunning as ever go get dressed we're going for a walk dear " she smiled handing me on of Shisui's pajama outfits .

I put it  on and  hugged Shisui good bye .
" I love you Shisui " I said hugging his neck

He blushed a bit " I love you too Isa "

I smiled and left for my walk and ended up going back to their house only to find Shisui there with Itachi playing games and we all ended up spending the night there .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

213K 5.1K 45
Come and get to know Uchiha Saori! She's funny, happy person and gets extremely aggressive when people trash talk the people she cares about. She has...
106K 5.4K 39
In a world where everyone has an animal part, Itachi is just trying to be a good brother, captain and discover who this blond is. Naruto's only had...
27.3K 975 16
Tane Uchiha, Shisui Uchiha, and Itachi Uchiha have been friends since they can remember. The Uchiha uprising is approaching quickly, and the three ar...