The Rise of Raven

By soulfox1305

A new Sith rises when the Clone Wars comes to an end More

Coruscant Battle, Count Dooku, escaping
Another Happy Landing, News, Visions
Utapau Battle, Palpatine reveals himself, Obi Wan and Anakin vs Grievous
Palpatine vs Windu, Kit Fisto, Agen Kolar and Saesee Tiin, Order 66
Aftermath, The Galactic Empire, Learning the truth
Confrontation, Axel vs Anakin and Obi Wan, Yoda vs Sidious
Childbirth, Lord Raven, and separations
Inquisitors, Jyn Erso, Escape, Rebels
Saw Gerrera, Tarkin, Jedha City
Chirrut, Saw Gerrera base, Message
Saw death, Eadu, Galen Erso
Galen death, Darth Raven, Rebel meeting
Rogue One, Scarif, Infiltration
Battle of Scarif
Jyn vs Krennic, transmitting, Raven, Leia Organa
Tatooine Battle, Desert, Droid sale
Luke Skywalker, Message, Sandpeople
Obi Wan's home, Conference, Mos Eisley
Han Solo, Escape Tatooine, Alderaan destruction
Training, Death Star, rescue
Escape, Garbage, Obi Wan vs Darth Raven
Obi Wan's, Death, Tie battle, Yavin 4, Preparing
Battle of Yavin 4
Aftermath, Ceremony
Hoth, missing, Obi Wan
Recovery, Battle of Hoth
Evacuation, Hyperdrive damage, Asteroid field
Dagobah system, Han and Leia kiss
Yoda, Training, Chase
Force training, Lando Calrissian
Betrayal, Carbonite
Luke vs Raven, Anakin vs Elites, Escaping
Luke learns the truth, Hyperdrive
Death Star construction, Jabba the Hutt, Chewie captured
Han Solo returns, Luke arrives, Rancor
Sarlacc Pit Battle, Darth Sidious, Yoda Dies
Rebel Meeting, Endor
Speeder Battle, Wicket and Aayla, Ewoks
Ewok village, Luke, Anakin and Aayla leave
Battle of Endor part 1
Battle of Endor part 2
Anakin's Funeral, Celebration

Jedi Council, Opera, Kashyyk

704 13 0
By soulfox1305

Axel POV

I was suddenly called to the Jedi Temple I was walking with a Temple Guard forward we stop at a room I thank the guard the door opens to reveal the Generals all seating and Anakin standing in the middle Windu said "Come in, Commander" I walk forward taking my helmet off noticing Ki-Adi-Mundi, Plo Koon and Aayla Secura holograms then notice two empty seats I stood next to Anakin.

We face Yoda who said "Allow this appointment lightly the council does not" I was confused "Disturbing is this move by Chancellor Palpatine" Anakin said "I understand" I stand straight I said "Forgive me, Generals" I look at each of them "But what am I here for" Windu raise his head he said "You two are on this council".

I was shocked to hear this Windu looks to Anakin "But we do not grant you the rank of Master, Skywalker" I was on the council I glance at Anakin who ask "What" I stare at him Anakin looks to Obi Wan "How can you do this" I turn my gaze to Windu "This is outrageous" Windu move his head "It's unfair" I stay silent Anakin raise his arm "How can you be on the council and not be a Master"?

Windu said "Take a seat, young Skywalker and Commander" He motion the chairs I salute said "Yes, sir" I walk over to the empty seat next to Aayla and sit down putting my helmet on the side as Anakin bows said "Forgive me, Master" I notice Obi Wan shake his head and Anakin sits next to me Ki-Adi-mundi said "We have surveyed all systems in the Republic, but have found no sighs of General Grievous".

Yoda said "Hiding in the outer rim grievous is" I cross my hands "The outlying systems you must sweep" Obi Wan said "We do not have many ships to spare" Ki-adi-Mundi raise his hands he ask "What about the droid attack on the Wookiees" I turn my head Windu said "It is critical we send an attack group there immediately".

Obi Wan said "He's right" I lean back "It's a system we cannot afford to lose" Yoda nods said "Go I will" He turn his head "Good relations with the Wookiees I have" Windu nods he said "It's settled then" I lean back "Yoda will take a battalion of clones..." I notice Anakin lower his head "...to reinforce the Wookiees on Kashyyk" I look back Windu leans back "May the Force be with us all".

The Council ended we all stand up and leave I was with Obi Wan and Anakin holding my helmet we walk down the stairs Anakin ask "What kind of nonsense is this" I turn ask "What do you mean" Anakin turn his head he ask "Put my on the council and not make me a master" We walk forward Obi Wan turn his head "It's never been done in the history of the Jedi"

Anakin looks at him "It's insulting" I went between them I said "Easy, sir" Obi Wan said "Oh, calm down, Anakin" I look at him "You and Axel have both been given a great honour" Obi Wan looks to Anakin "To be on the council at your age-" We stop walking "-it's never happened before" We stare at him "The fact of the matter is you are too close to the chancellor".

He cross his arms "The council doesn't like it when he interferes in Jedi affairs" Anakin said "I swear to you, I didn't ask to be put on the council" I look at Obi Wan I said "Neither have I, sir" Obi Wan said "But it's what you wanted Anakin" He turns Anakin and I follow him "Your friendship with Chancellor Palpatine seems to have paid off" Anakin said "That has nothing to do with this".

Obi Wan look to us he said "The only reason the council has approved your appointment Anakin is because the chancellor trusts you" Obi Wan looks to me "You Axel being the one using the lightsaber you have without the Force has impressed the council" I hold my lightsaber I said "I use this lightsaber to honour the fallen Jedi who gave it to me"

I put it back on my belt "And I will continue to do so" Anakin then ask "And" Obi Wan turn he said "Anakin, Axel and I are on your side" We walk to a window I said "Always on your side, sir" Obi Wan said "I didn't want to put you both in this situation" Anakin ask "What situation" I look at Obi Wan who turns around lowers his head.

Obi Wan turns back he said "The council wants you both to report on all the chancellor's dealings" We walk close to the window "They want to know what he's up to" Anakin ask "They want us to spy on the chancellor" We face each other I said "But that's treason, sir" But Obi Wan said "We are at war, Anakin"

Anakin shake his head he ask "Why didn't the council give me this assignment when we were in session" I look to Obi Wan who said "This assignment is not to be on record" Anakin said "The chancellor is not a bad man, Obi Wan".

I frown slightly "He befriended me" Anakin moves a bit "He's watched out for me ever since I arrived here" I look to Obi Wan who said "That is why you must help us" He stares at Anakin "Anakin, our allegiance is to the senate, not to its leader, who has managed to stay in office long after his term has expired".

Anakin just said "The senate demanded that he stay longer" I think for a moment Obi Wan said "Yes, but use your feelings, Anakin" I raise my head "Something is out of place" I look to Anakin I said "I'm afraid he's right Anakin" Anakin looks to me "Something is wrong here" Anakin cross his arms he sighs walks to the window he said "You're asking me to do something against the Jedi code..."

He looks out the window "...against the Republic, against a mentor and a friend" Anakin turns to us "That's what's out of place here" He stares "Why are you asking this of me" I look at Obi Wan who said "The council is asking you" I took a breath I said "I may be on the council Anakin" He looks to me "But I have no saying to do this" Anakin nods slightly to me I turn to Obi Wan "I'll help".

3rd POV

Obi Wan is in a Gunship with Windu and Yoda they sit down Obi Wan said "Anakin did not take to his new assignment with much enthusiasm" Windu turn his head he ask "What about Axel" Obi Wan said "He has decided to help us" Windu nods he turns said "It's very dangerous, putting them together" Yoda feels his head "I don't think the Anakin can handle it" He lowers his hand "I don't trust him" Obi Wan said "With all due respect, Master, is he not the chosen one".

That got my attention "Is he not to destroy the Sith and bring balance to the Force" Windu said "So the prophecy says" Yoda said "A prophecy that misread could have been" Obi Wan, and Windu look to Yoda as Windu and Obi Wan both nod in understanding Obi Wan said "He will not let me down" I glance at him "He never has" Yoda said "I hope right you are" The Gunship lands a ramp is lowered Yoda walk off the ramp to meet the Wookiee leader Tarffel who grunts.

Meanwhile Anakin and Padme are sitting together Anakin sighs he said "Sometimes I wonder what's happening to the Jedi order" He turn his head "I think this war is destroying the principles of the Republic" Padme stares at him she ask "Have you ever considered that we may be on the wrong side" Anakin looks at Padme confuse he ask "What do you mean"?

Padme ask "What if the democracy we thought we were serving no longer exists, and the Republic has become the very evil we've been fighting to destroy" Anakin shake his head he said "I don't believe that" He stares at her "And you're sounding like a separatist" Padme said "This war represents a failure to listen".

She leans in "Now you're closer to the chancellor than anyone" Padme shakes her head "Please, ask him to stop the fighting and let diplomacy resume" Anakin raise his hand he said "Don't ask me to do that" Anakin gets up walks forward he turns raise his arm "Make a motion in the senate, where that kind of a request belongs".

He lowers his arms and Padme stares she ask "What is it" Anakin said "Nothing" He turn his head and Padme said "Don't do this" She stands up "Don't shut me out" She walks over to Anakin "Let me help you" She puts a hand on his arm Anakin turns staring Padme leans "Hold me" She puts her hands on his chest softly "Like you did by the lake on Naboo".

Anakin lower his gaze and Padme leans in "So long ago, when there was nothing but our love" Anakin pulls Padme in and hug her "No politics, no plotting, no war" Anakin thinks for a moment then he ask "Have you figure out about someone being the godfather for our child" Padme said "I thought Senator Organa" But Anakin said "I think I know someone who can".

Axel POV

Anakin and I was called to meet Palpatine at a opera Anakin picked me up and we reach the building we run up the stairs passing people hearing an Orchestra and a applause we run down a hallway passing more people we enter through a door to see Palpatine, Mas, and Sly Moore watching the Mon Calamari jump from a giant water bubble to another small one.

I took my helmet off and Anakin and I walk to the side to where Palpatine is we kneel down Anakin looks to Palpatine he said "You wanted to see us, Chancellor" Palpatine looks and back he said "Yes, Anakin, Axel" He motion "Come closer" Palpatine looks at us "I have good news" We look at the act then to Palpatine I ask "What is it, Chancellor"?

Palpatine said "Our clone intelligence units have discovered the location of General Grievous" We look to him "He's hiding in the Utapau system" Anakin said "At last" I smile said "Finally" Palpatine smiles as Anakin turn his head "We'll be able to capture that monster and end this war" He looks at Palpatine who said "I would worry about the collective wisdom of the council..."

He stares forward "...if it didn't select you and Axel for this assignment" Anakin looks at Palpatine "You two are the best choices, by far" Palpatine nods slightly turning his head he said "Hmm, sit down" He look to his advisor "Leave us" His advisors all stand up and leave as the Mon Calamari continue droning.

Anakin and I get up and sit either side of Palpatine "Anakin, Axel, you both know I'm not able to rely on the Jedi Council" We look to Palpatine "If they haven't included you both in their plot, they soon will" Anakin looks to me I shake my head confuse Anakin said "We're not sure we understand" Palpatine takes a breath he said "You must sense what I have come to suspect".

He turn his head "The Jedi Council want control of the Republic" Palpatine looks to Anakin then to me "They're planning to betray me" I turn to him, and Anakin turn his head he said "I don't think that-" But Palpatine said "Anakin" He turns to him "Search your feelings" Anakin stares at him "You know, don't you".

Anakin turn his gaze and move a bit he raise his head I move my head to watch Anakin said "We know they don't trust you" Palpatine said "Hmm" He turn his head "Or the senate" He stares forward "Or the Republic, or democracy, for the matter" Anakin said "I have to admit, my trust in them has been shaken" I said "I do have their trust, sir".

Palpatine nods slowly he ask "Why" He looks to Anakin who turn to him "They asked you two to do something that made you Anakin feel dishonest, didn't they" Anakin turn his head looking down I feel Palpatine gaze I turn to him "They asked you both to spy on me, didn't they" Anakin moves a bit in his seat he said "I don't, uh-" Palpatine turn his head "I don't know what to say".

I turn my gaze back forward I said "Neither do I, sir" Palpatine said "Remember back to your early teachings" He slowly turn his head "All who gain power are afraid to lose it" He nods his head "Even the Jedi" Anakin looks at Palpatine he said "The Jedi use their power for good" Palpatine looks back to the ballet he said "Good is a point of view, Anakin".

Anakin slowly turn his head "The Sith and the Jedi are similar in almost every way, including their quest for greater power" I look at Palpatine as Anakin leans back staring, he said "The Sith rely on their passion for their strength" He looks to Palpatine "They think inwards- only about themselves" Palpatine turns ask "And the Jedi don't"?

Anakin said "The Jedi are selfless" He stares at him I said "They only care about others" I turn while the audience applause and Palpatine looks to me for a moment then to Anakin who stares forward Palpatine ask "Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Plagueis the Wise" Anakin slowly looks to Palpatine he said "No" I look at him I said "Never heard of him".

Palpatine said "I thought not" He turn his head "It's not a story the Jedi would tell you" He looks forward "It's a Sith legend" I look forward "Darth Plagueis was a dark lord of the Sith so powerful and so wise, he could use the Force to influence the midi-chlorians..." I look back as Anakin looks to Palpatine "...to create..." Palpatine looks to Anakin slowly "...life".

He turns back "He had such knowledge of the dark side, he could even keep the ones he cared about from dying" He looks back to Anakin who looks to him I ask "Saving them" Palpatine nods slowly as Anakin ask "He could actually..." He stop for a second "...save people from death".

Palpatine turn his head he said "The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities..." He looks down "...some consider to be unnatural" Anakin turns to Palpatine he glance to me as I ask "Wh-What happened to him" Palpatine smiles he said "He became so powerful, the only thing he was afraid of was..." He turns to Anakin "...losing his power" He turn his gaze "Which eventually, of course, he did".

He turn his head to me "Unfortunately, he taught his apprentice everything he knew" He takes a breath "Then his apprentice killed him in his sleep" Anakin looks to Palpatine who stares "It's ironic" He move a bit "He could save others from death, but not himself" I look forward as Anakin ask "Is it possible to learn this power" I look to Palpatine who looks to me first then to Anakin slowly he said "Not from a Jedi".

3rd POV

On the planet Kashyyk a Oevvaor Jet Catamaran is making a turn heading for a beach where the Cruiser is seen unloading the battalion the Clones and Wookiees getting ready a Clone said "All Red unit's, over here" Luminara is talking to a Clone she points out while a Fluttercraft flies pass the command post where Yoda, Chewbacca and Tarfful.

Axel POV

Anakin and I sit with the Council we told them what Palpatine told us Aayla ask "Palpatine thinks General Grievous is on Utapau" I lean forward I said "A partial message was intercepted in a diplomatic packet from the chairman of Utapau" Yoda said "Hmm" He turn his head "Act on this we must" I nod an agreement "The capture of General Grievous will end this war"

Yoda raise his hand "Quickly and decisively we should proceed" Anakin said "The chancellor has requested..." I look to him "...that Axel and I lead the campaign" I watch slightly Windu said "The Council will make up its own mind who is to go, not the chancellor".

I look to Windu who shake his head Yoda nods he said "A master is needed, with more experience" Ki-Adi Mundi said "I concur" He turn his head "Master Kenobi should go" Obi Wan nods Yoda said "I agree" I glance to Anakin then back I said "Maybe Anakin can go with him" The Council looks to me I feel Anakin "Two Jedi are better than one, sirs".

I turn my head a bit "With Obi Wan with him they can beat Grievous faster" The Council looks to one another Aayla said "Aye" They all agree Windu said "Aye" I sigh lean back "Very well" Taking a breath "Council adjourned" With that we begin to leave "Axel" I turn back to Windu "Wait for a minute" Anakin leaves with Obi Wan I walk to Windu "I want you to remain here on Coruscant"

I was about to open my mouth, but Windu raise his hand "I know that you should be with Skywalker and Kenobi to head for Utapau" He walks, and I follow "But we need you to keep spying on the chancellor" I look at him I said "I understand sir" Windu said "Your dismissed, Commander" I salute and leave Windu to find Anakin and Obi Wan.

3rd POV

Meanwhile Tarrful grunts and Yoda gets off his seat he walk to a Commander name Gree who is looking out and he kneels by Yoda side Gree said "The droids haves started up their main power generators" Yoda said "Then now the time is, Commander" Gree nods said "Yes sir" A Wookiee get up holding a spear spreading his arms roaring and the other Wookiees all got up roaring they run towards the water.

In the distances is the droid army coming riding on NR-N99 tanks a Droid yells "Charge" They charge towards the beach as Clones on the closest branches and fire down while the droids reach the shores firing as a Spider Droid walks out of the water and fires while the Clones and Wookiees fire back side by side.

A Clone got hit another Clone yells "Head for Cover" Clones and Wookies fire at the droids another clone got hit and a turret got destroyed while a couple of Wookiees hanging on ropes heading for a tank one Tarzan yells and the other roars they land on the droid tank one puts a detonator and they jump off just as it exploded Yoda watching moves to avoid a shot aimed at him.

Axel POV

I was with Anakin and Obi Wan walking by a cruiser I said "You're gonna need me on this one, Generals" Obi Wan said "Oh, I agree" They walk to the stairs Anakin said "Yeah we should" But Obi Wan said "However, it may turn out just to be a wild bantha chase" Anakin stops he said "Master" Obi Wan, and I look to him "I've disappointed you" Obi Wan stares "Uh, I haven't been very appreciative of your training".

Anakin nods his head "I've been arrogant, and I apologise" He shake his head "I've just been so frustrated with the council" Obi Wan smiles a bit he said "You are strong and wise, Anakin, and I am very proud of you" Anakin stares "I have trained you since you were a small boy" Anakin lower his head "I have taught you everything I know".

I smile watch them as Obi Wan shake his head a bit "And you have become a far greater Jedi than I could ever hope to be" Anakin smiles lowers his head "But be patient, Anakin" Obi Wan stare at him "It will not be long before the council makes you a Jedi master" Anakin raise his head Obi Wan smiles and Anakin smiles he and Obi wan turns walks down the ramp.

I call "Generals" Anakin Obi Wan turns to me "May the Force be with you" Obi Wan nods he said "Goodbye, old friend" He smiles "May the Force be with you" I watch Obi Wan turns and heads for the cruiser as Anakin turns to me, he walks to me Anakin said "Senator Amidala wanted to see you Axel" I nod said "Good luck, sir" Anakin smiles he said "Thank you for sticking up for me to go" I smile at him and watch him go runs after Obi Wan, I turn and leave.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.4K 2.2K 32
you are a weapon, and weapons do not weep. AOTC - THE CLONE WARS - ROTS anakin skywalker x fem!oc extended summary inside
4.6K 146 7
POWER. Nobody gives it to you. You just take it. Just like fire it can be as much useful as dangerous. "ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ɪꜱ ᴅᴇꜱɪʀᴇ, ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ɪꜱ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʙᴇ ᴀ...
22.6K 745 55
Anakin Skywalker and Obi-wan Kenobi have tried their best to fight against the forces in the clone wars and things are changing, people are changing...
60 0 3
The After the Naboo crisis and New danger in the galaxy far far away