You're Interesting ( Shisui x...

Par Caaora

The perfect trio - Shisui, Itachi and Isa ( you ) . just a fun little story . Plus

O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y - O N E
T W E N T Y - T W O
T W E N T Y - T H R E E
T W E N T Y - F I V E
T W E N T Y - S I X
T W E N T Y - S E V E N
T W E N T Y - E I G H T
T W E N T Y - N I N E
BONUS : Chapter

T W E N T Y - F O U R

241 4 0
Par Caaora

Having to fight along side Gaara to help him with some pretty hefty bunch of intruders who were S- rank missing nin was tiring but everywhere hurt after even after all the treatments and healing , it was still really soar . 

" everything okay ?" Kiez said stroking my hair 

" no I feel soar and every where hurts " I cried 

He laid down next to me cuddling me until I stopped crying and went to sleep . Kiez carried me on his back all the way home - I didn't notice how weak I was . When we got back I looked swollen like someone used me as a punching bag and I was miserable . Lady Tsunade and I scheduled an appointment for the next day as we spoke . 

" I only took one big blow to the arm but that was healed completely and they didn't detect any poison so why do I feel so weird and weak ?" I asked 

" hm . we'll see tomorrow - tell Shisui to monitor her for tonight " she said 

I got home only to find out Shisui was out for the rest of the week and it was Tuesday . I sighed laying down in bed staring at the roof until I fell asleep why am I being so emotional ? I got up feeling dizzy and stumbled down before a couple times before reaching the bathroom where I threw up everything I ate that day even blood - what did those ninja do to me ? I passed out the bathroom floor and woke up with Kiez and Itachi holding me up and calling my name . 

" ISA ISA " Kiez said shaking me . That motion was a horrid mistake as I got up and threw up in the toilet . 

" shit she's losing conciousness again " Kiez said trying to get me up 

" I'm taking her to the hospital now we have to get going something's not right " Itachi said throwing me over his shoulder as I groaned in pain blacking out for the third time . I got up this time in a hospital bed with Itachi , Sasuke , Izumi , Naruto and Kiez staring at me while they spoke to Lady Tsunade and Rin about everything that happened . 

"it may have finally happened " Lady Tsunade smiled " but we can't be sure " 

" muh lady Isa is awake " Rin said walking towards me . 

I was laced with questions as tears ran down my face and the only name ran through my mind was Shisui's - I can't protect him if I'm weak and useless . Through all the pain I fought through and tried to get up but my legs went numb and kept fall as Itachi and Sasuke helped me up and laid me back down in bed . 

" you need to rest Isa- chan " Itachi said bringing me onto his lap with my head on his chest he cuddled my feverish and frail body keeping me warm with his . stroking my hair as I cried . 

Lady Tsuande , Izumi and Rin left and the remaining looked at me with concern . 

" what did they do to Isa- chan" Naruto said with tears in his eyes . 

Why the hell was I shaking like this ? Itachi cradled me trying to get me to relax I went back to sleep eventually and woke up in his arms as he was now asleep , I looked around to see all the others sleeping too. 

Izumi was up feeding Isaac and she helped me down out of Itachi's grasp and putting me to lay down with my head on her lap . 

" where hurts the most ?" 

" my boobs " I said sighing 

She smiled and stroked my head . " hm . seems like he finally did it - you are truly a tough one Isa - chan " 

" what do you mean ?" I asked confused . 

" you'll see now rest " she said as I fell back asleep . 

_________________________________________ 
SHISUI'S  POV

When I got back to the village the first thing I heard was about Isa - she was back home now with Kiez watching her but she was in the hospital ever since she came back and I wasn't there for her at all . I rushed home not even bothering to report to Obito . 

" ISA " I yelled seeing her sleeping 

" she'll be up in an hour our two give her these " Kiez said handing me some pain killers 

" thank you so much Kiez " 

" no problem " he smiled  kissing her forehead and leaving . 

Her hands and feet looked swollen  and she had a fever . I glanced down at her body was it just me or did her boobs look bigger I pushed the thought down as tears came to my eyes and I cuddled her body falling asleep with her . 

" Shisui - kun - you came back " a faint weak voice whispered stroking my cheek 

" ISA " I said kissing her passionately , she pulled away and smiled taking the medicines and staring up at me . " I'm so sorry I wasn't here sooner " I said tearing up on her shoulder . 

She smiled and stroked my hair bringing my body to hers . 

" Shisui , I'm just happy your safe " she smiled kissing my cheek . 

I smiled " when are you seeing Lady Tsunade again ?" 

" in a week " 

I nodded falling asleep on her chest but she would shift constantly - I didn't have as much room as I used to - they did get bigger 

____________________________________
ISA'S POV

It was a beautiful Sunday morning and I felt a whole lot better even though I couldn't do much walking and my boobs still hurt a lot I had no fever and I was way more strong but  moody as hell. Shisui was making breakfast for us as he sat me on the counter with the tea and plain rice I nagged him for since 4 am . 

" how are you feeling pretty girl ?" he smiled making hard boiled eggs . 

" I'm okay " I said stuffing my face . 

" you aren't cold ?" he said as I sat on the counter in just his t- shirt . 

" nope you ?" 

he chuckled to him self setting aside my food and I whined . Shisui pulled me into a hug . 

" you look a bit swollen " 

" I know " 

" I wonder why ? but its really cute " he smiled rubbing my back . 

We stared at each other for a moment and I blushed looking elsewhere , he shifted my chin and pulled me into a kiss . 

" eyes on me marshmellow " he smirked 

" really Shisui " I sighed 

" kidding your a cute marsh mellow - the white ones that melt in your mouth " he smirked 

I smiled along with him as he took off my shirt bringing me closer and closer to him . Shisui reached for my boobs but I hissed and he pulled back . 

" are they still hurting ?" he said concerned 

" yeah" I sighed 

" can I do anything to help ?" 

" yeah can you like touch um gently like a  massage  " I said as he picked me up bridal style and sat down on the  couch  setting me in his lap turning me just enough to see my reaction to his touch . He started touching the left one slowly holding it in his grasp as I winced when he touched my nipple . 

" hm. " he said shifting from it " they feel heavier " 

" huh ?" 

" yeah like somethings in them " he smiled kissing my fore head . 

He continued feeling and massaging until I found the perfect movement . 

Shisui studied every movement and every reaction . About 10 minutes had gone by and he suddenly stopped I gave him a strange look and he picked me back up sitting me on the counter again .  He brought me to the edge looking at down at my boobs with his sharingan flared up . 

I gasped a bit when he started to suck on one of them . It felt weird but amazing but Shisui jumped back a bit in shock as I saw a white substance run down his mouth . 

" WHAT ?! COULD IT BE FINALLY " he said with a shocked and confused look I looked down to see milk dripping down from my boobs . 

Shisui picked me up over joyed hugging me tightly . 

" THATS MILK DOLL FACE WE'RE PREGNANT " He yelled sitting me back on counter kissing every where on my body meeting my lips occasionally , he licked up the dripping milk taking some for himself as I sat there in utter disbelief . 

Was I supposed to be happy ? Dammit I can't protect Shisui now with kids - I face palmed . 

" we're ?" I said confusion 

" yes Isa- I say both of us because we made it together " he said holding me tightly " aren't you happy my love " 

" I guess so " I said slumping down on the bed slightly disappointed he followed behind confused . 

" whats wrong my love you aren't happy ?" he said laying down next to me stroking my cheek looking at me with those big black orbs and a grin . 

" I- I - didn't really want kids because then I'll be weak and I'll have to protect them when truly I just want to spend the rest of my days protecting you with my whole life - Its not that I'm not excited to start a family with the man I love and I'd love to have as many kids as you want and love them with all my heart as I will this one in my stomach but I fear I wouldn't be able to protect you and love you as I could before " I said crying 

Shisui pulled me into his chest " you don't need to protect me anymore and I have no doubts that you will when I need it - you'll still be the same cutie - pie , I took care of , dated and married , nothing will ever change between us and we'll still do it when ever where ever - like we do now, your more than capable of protecting both of us - you'll never be weak . I love you more than you can imagine - I have no doubts that you'll be an amazing mother as you are a wife ." he said smiling . 

I held onto him tightly and fell asleep there . He was so comfortable so warm . My Shisui . 

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

632 28 18
Sasuke and Naruto have quite the bond with each other and are good together.
74.9K 2.3K 85
Itsuna Uchiha is the twin sister of Itachi. The two have always been together, so they share a tight bond, (or at least she feels they do), but after...
106K 5.4K 39
In a world where everyone has an animal part, Itachi is just trying to be a good brother, captain and discover who this blond is. Naruto's only had...
137K 3.4K 16
[𝙄𝙩𝙖𝙘𝙝𝙞 𝙐𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙝𝙖 𝙭 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧] "I'm sorry, did my sharingan scare you?" "Oh no. Your eyes, they are very beautiful." 𝘐 𝘥𝘰 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘰𝘸...