Always and Forever

By stories116

Sophie Roberts. Arsenal Through and Through. 20 Years old. Arsenal Forward. Lioness. Sophie Roberts, hasn't h... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one

twenty eight

4.5K 65 6
By stories116

Today was the day i went back home. I got off the plane and found Alexia and Patri waiting on me. I ran and i mean ran to them. I jumped into Patri's arms and she spun me around.

"Miss me?"
She asked, lightly smirking.

"More than you know"
i said with a light smile on my face. I stood in Patri's arms for a few minutes. It felt right.

"Hello. I'm here too"
Alexia said sounding offended. I laughed and let go of Patri. I jumped into Alexia's arms.

"I missed you Ale!"

"I missed you so, so much"

"Can we go?"
The girls nodded.

Today started of hectic. I arrived home and the first thing i done was put my Barcelona tracksuit on as today i was signing my extension. Mapi was now over so Alexia left Patri with Mapi and dropped me off at the facilities where i would be signing my new deal. I got out of the car and walked in. I was greeted by the boss, Jonatan Giráldez.

It didn't take long. I signed my deal and got photos taken. After that was done i took part in an interview for Barca. The interview was in English. Thankfully. I sat down on a chair across from the interviewer.

"Congratulations on the new deal Sophie. How does it feel?"

"I'm really happy and excited. This is a great club and this is where i want to be"

"You joined on a two year deal a few months ago and you have now extended for an extra year. What made you want to extend so early on in your Barcelona career?"

"Everything. I love everything about this club and i'm so happy here. I love the club, my teammates, the country, the fans and the staff. I'm enjoying my football and seeing how much this club believes in me makes me so happy. I want to commit my future to this club. This is my club now. My home. I love it here"

"How hard was it making the move from your childhood club?"

"It was hard, so hard but i knew i had to do it. It was a risk, a big risk but i took it and i'm so glad i did. I had never left England before and i was moving to a country that speaks a different language. It was going to be a real challenge but it was a lot easier than i expected. The girls are my family and i'm so glad they can speak English."

"How have the fans welcomed you?"

"After my debut, i met them for the very first time and i felt nothing but love and joy. I couldn't understand them and they couldn't understand me but i could feel the love. In that moment, i knew that i had made the right decision. I felt at home. The fans are absolutely amazing. Thank you"

"What do you want to achieve?"

"Everything. I want to win everything but the Champions League is probably the trophy i want most. It would be a great achievement"

"Lastly, how's your Spanish?"
I laughed.

"It's a lot better than it once was but it definitely still needs work"
The interviewer laughed.

"Thank you. Congratulations once again"

"Thank you so much"

******
Barcelona made an official announcement in their instagram and i made a post about it as well.

@fcbfemeni

Sophie Roberts ha firmado una extensión de contrato por un año. Felicidades Sophie❤️💙

Sophie Roberts has signed a contract extension for one year. Congratulations Sophie❤️💙

sophieroberts - vamos Barça

alexiaps94 - vamosssss

@sophieroberts

Over the moon to be able to announce that after a good start to life in Barcelona i have signed a one year contract extension, keeping me at the club for the next three years. I am so excited for the future. Vamos Barça❤️💙

******
After everything was done, Alexia came and took me home. We got home, ate dinner and lay on the couch. Mapi and Patri were still over. I sat with my head on Patri's chest while Mapi and Alexia smirked at us.

Patri was playing with my hair. The way she makes me feel- I've only ever felt this way with one other person. I never thought anyone else would be able to make me feel this way. But she does. She makes me feel some type of way.

After maybe five minutes me and Patri went to my room. We lay on my bed. I rested my head against her shoulder and we just lay there.

"I really like your most recent post"
Patri said.

"The caption or the picture?"
I asked with a smirk.

"The picture. The caption is good too but the picture is good. You look good"

"Thank you Patri. You don't look too bad yourself"
I saw Patri laugh which made me chuckle a little.

"I wanted to show you guys me playing for my national team. Sorry"

"Sorry for what? I got your shirt. I'm not complaining especially because it doesn't stink"
I playfully slapped her.

"Seriously though, you don't need to be sorry. You don't need to prove anything to us because we know how well you can play. Your boss is missing out. No one else. Her fault. Not yours"

"Can we do face masks?"
Patri smiled. Like really big. It was really cute.

"With you? Of course"

Me and Patri did face masks and took a photo.

"Can i post it?"
I asked.

"I'd love to feature on the famous Sophie Roberts's instagram page. Quick question though, are you trying to make Leah jealous?"

"No. Why?"

"Because if you are that's totally cool"

"I genuinely didn't even think about that. Why though?"

"Because of her story. I'd be down to make her jealous. So down"

Yeah. Jordan posted a picture of Leah and wrote 'Home' on it and Leah reposted it with a heart and this emoji '🥰'.

"Actually?"

"Yeah. You're getting better. You're going to be happy without her. You don't need her."

"Aww, look at you being cute"

"You think i'm cute?"
A flustered Patri asked.

"Patri, please. You're the cutest person i know"

"really?"

"Yes really. Now shut up before i change my mind"

"Yes Ma'am"
I laughed.

"Stay tonight?"
Patri seemed to choke on the air when i asked this as her eyes widened and she started coughing.

"You alright?"

"Yeah. Yeah, fine. I can't, Mapi is staying in Caro's room. There's no space"
Caro is staying with Rölfo.

"You can stay in here. With me. I mean, only if you want to"

"In here. Like together?"

"Yes, Patri"

"Yeah. Yeah, that would be good"

"Great. I'll tell Alexia. I'll be right back"

"Yeah"
Patri was bright pink. I chuckled before going and finding Alexia who was still sitting on the couch with Mapi.

"Heyy. So, Patri is staying the night"
Both girls looked at me and smirked.

"Great. So am i"
Mapi smiled cheekily.

"In your room?"
Alexia asked, smirking.

"In my room. Yes"

"You like her?"
Mapi asked. I rolled my eyes.

"Final time. Maybe a little bit. Goodnight. I love you both"
I said before rushing away. I opened my door and saw Patri sitting on the edge of my bed. I ran to her and tackled her down. I lay on top of her and buried my head into her neck. She soothingly began to rub my back.

"I feel safe in your arms"
I whispered. Very, very quietly.

"That's all i need to hear"
Patri whispered back.

We lay in comfortable silence for ages before we got changed. I gave Patri one of my hoodies. I put on a pair of my England shorts with Patri's jumper which she gave me. We got into bed and i wrapped my arms around her. I placed my head gently on her stomach and she played with my hair. We switched on a movie and fell asleep cuddling. Safe. That's how i feel. Safe.

@sophieroberts

felicidad🧡
(Happiness)

patri8guijarro - mi felicidad
My happiness

alexiaps94 - my kiddos🔥
^All love🥰🥰

annarosepatten - 🔥🔥🔥🔥

marialeonn16 - 😏😏
^go away

viviannemiedema - 😍😍😍
^Love you always Viv❤️

bethmead_ - Two posts in one day. Can't believe my eyes!
^rare occurrence

daniellevddonk - Trouble maker!
^DVD😎

keirawalsh - Sisssss
^🤞🏼

lucybronze -Gutted not to see you!
^See you soon, Luce⏳⏳

ellieroebuck_ - magician
^Roebuck's!!

lauren_hemp - Okay but i miss you.
^Missing you always Hempo!

niamhcharles17 - Star girl🔝
^Niamhyyy

mbrighty04 - little star!
^Captain. Leader. Legend. Millie Bright😏

@roberson.arsenalcouples

Leah and Jordan are official!?
I'm happy for them but gutted for Sophie. I was so excited to see her play against her new teammates this camp but she didn't play. England came on even though she was carrying an injury? Even in the 20-0 win Sophie was one of the only players not to come on. Actually, true fact, in these two WCQ Sophie was the only outfield player not to register any minutes. She looked really disappointed after the Latvia game and no wonder. She's been playing at an extreme level but once again, doesn't play for England. I don't get it. I honestly think Sarina has something against her. She's a national treasure who will shine for England but she doesn't get any minutes. So frustrating.

Sophie has a new girl? I don't think she does but her and Patri swapped shirts after the Spain v England game and Sophie posted a picture of them doing face masks captioned 'happiness'. The face mask picture hurts💔 Reminds me of Leah and Sophie but if they're both happy, that's all that matters.

Sophie has also signed a new contract. She's committed herself to Barca for three years now. She seems to really enjoy it over there. Arsenal misses her but seeing her succeed is all i need. Love her. Always will.

Once a Gooner, Always a Gooner❤️🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.9K 776 27
Olivia and Leah a friends to lovers story but, are they meant for each other?
95.7K 2.1K 36
arsenal and england youngster alex smith (16) has had a tough childhood. what happens when her boyfriend breaks up with her and it pushes her over th...
142K 2.5K 25
★"And when I felt like I was an old cardigan Under someone's bed You put me on and said I was your favourite" ★ Emily DiSilva is a famous 24-year-old...