Reincarnated as a Nymph ||Ten...

By ladybird1864

(Reverse Harem: Souei, Benimaru, Veldora, Diablo, Guy Crimson, OC Male) Being reincarnated is rough. Being in... More

||~π•Ίπ–“π–Š~||
||~𝔗𝔴𝔬~||
||~𝔗π”₯𝔯𝔒𝔒~||
||~𝔉𝔬𝔲𝔯~||
||~𝔉𝔦𝔳𝔒~||
||~𝔖𝔦𝔡~||
||~𝔖𝔒𝔳𝔒𝔫~||
||~π”ˆπ”¦π”€π”₯𝔱~||
||~𝔑𝔦𝔫𝔒~||
||~𝔗𝔒𝔫~||
||~π”ˆπ”©π”’π”³π”’π”«~||
||~𝔗𝔴𝔒𝔩𝔳𝔒~||
||~𝔗π”₯𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔒𝔒𝔫~||
||~𝔉𝔬𝔲𝔯𝔱𝔒𝔒𝔫~||
||~𝔉𝔦𝔣𝔱𝔒𝔒𝔫~||
||~𝔖𝔦𝔡𝔱𝔒𝔒𝔫~||
||~𝔖𝔒𝔳𝔒𝔫𝔱𝔒𝔒𝔫~||
||~π”ˆπ”¦π”€π”₯𝔱𝔒𝔒𝔫~||
||~𝔑𝔦𝔫𝔒𝔱𝔒𝔒𝔫~||
||~𝔗𝔴𝔒𝔫𝔱𝔢~|| Demon Lord Harumi Tempest Info Sheet
||~𝔗𝔴𝔒𝔫𝔱𝔢 𝔒𝔫𝔒~||
||~𝔗𝔴𝔒𝔫𝔱𝔢 𝔗𝔴𝔬~||
||~𝔗𝔴𝔒𝔫𝔱𝔢 𝔗π”₯𝔯𝔒𝔒~||
||~𝔗𝔴𝔒𝔫𝔱𝔢 𝔉𝔬𝔲𝔯~||
||~𝔗𝔴𝔒𝔫𝔱𝔢 𝔉𝔦𝔳𝔒~||
||~𝔗𝔴𝔒𝔫𝔱𝔢 𝔖𝔦𝔡~||
||~𝔗𝔴𝔒𝔫𝔱𝔢 𝔖𝔒𝔳𝔒𝔫~||
Reader Made Cover!!!
||~𝔗𝔴𝔒𝔫𝔱𝔢 π”ˆπ”¦π”€π”₯𝔱~||
||~𝔗𝔴𝔒𝔫𝔱𝔢 𝔑𝔦𝔫𝔒~||
||~𝔗π”₯𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔢~||
||~𝔗π”₯𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔢 𝔒𝔫𝔒~||
||~𝔗π”₯𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔢 𝔗𝔴𝔬~||
||~𝔗π”₯𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔢 𝔗π”₯𝔯𝔒𝔒~||
Not an update sorry
||~𝔗π”₯𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔢 𝔉𝔦𝔳𝔒~||
||~𝔗π”₯𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔢 𝔖𝔦𝔡~||
Authors Note After so long
||~𝔗π”₯𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔢 𝔖𝔒𝔳𝔒𝔫~||
||~𝔗π”₯𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔢 π”ˆπ”¦π”€π”₯𝔱~||
||~𝔗π”₯𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔢 𝔑𝔦𝔫𝔒~||
||~𝔉𝔬𝔲𝔯𝔱𝔢~||
||~𝔉𝔬𝔲𝔯𝔱𝔢 𝔒𝔫𝔒~||
||~𝔉𝔬𝔲𝔯𝔱𝔢 𝔗𝔴𝔬~||
||~𝔉𝔬𝔲𝔯𝔱𝔢 𝔗π”₯𝔯𝔒𝔒~||
||~𝔉𝔬𝔲𝔯𝔱𝔢 𝔉𝔬𝔲𝔯~||
||~𝔉𝔬𝔲𝔯𝔱𝔢 𝔉𝔦𝔳𝔒~||
||~𝔉𝔬𝔲𝔯𝔱𝔢 𝔖𝔦𝔡~||
||~𝔉𝔬𝔲𝔯𝔱𝔢 𝔖𝔒𝔳𝔒𝔫~||

||~𝔗π”₯𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔢 𝔉𝔬𝔲𝔯~||

7.5K 213 44
By ladybird1864

Harumi looks at the expanse of ice that makes up the beautifully carved walls surrounding her. Light streams in from carved out windows paned with frosted glass blurring the view beyond. Curiosity floods her mind as she tries to remember how she got here. 

The last thing she remembered was arriving back home and watching her brother leave as Ranga notified him of an issue near the western gate. She shrugged, figuring he could deal with it and wandered back to her house to take a well deserved nap, still mentally exhausted from all the fun she had the previous day at the lake.

Now she is here in an unfamiliar location made up completely of ice and she can't help but think this is odd. She starts to walk down the long hallway admiring the details carved in the ice before she comes upon a large set of frozen doors.

 Placing a finger to her lips she contemplates if she should open them to see what's on the other side.

"I know you are there, little goddess. You can come in" a familiar voice calls from the other side making Harumi's ears twitch.

 With an air of disbelief she slowly pushes the door open and peeks her head into the room, her eyes narrowing suspiciously at the red headed demon lord that sits sprawled languidly across a throne carved from ice.

 Puffing her cheeks out she steps fully into the room, questions racing through her mind.

'Where am I? How did I get here? Why is Guy here? What is going on?'

Guy smirks at her confused expression admiring her form his eyes twinkling as he notices her puffed out cheeks 'Cute'

"I see you have lots of questions, little goddess. Come here and you may figure out the answers" he says beckoning her with a curl of his finger. Harumi scampers forward a bit, still keeping some space between the two of them as reassurance.

 She may have only met the red headed demon lord just a few weeks ago and he showed no ill intent to her but she was still wary, unsure of his intentions.

She stares at Guy noticing his amused expression and huffs at him "Guy" she acknowledges and his smirk widens "Where am I? Did you kidnap me? That's not very nice. You could have just asked if you wanted me to visit."

Harumi pouts as the man chuckles at her getting off his throne and walking up to her. His hands flitter around her face before settling upon her cheeks as he caresses them "No, no little goddess. You are dreaming still safe and sound asleep in your bed. I just merely called your sleeping conscious to me and fabricated this palace after my domain"

Harumi narrows her eyes suspiciously at him as he grins down at her with dark eyes "I didn't know you could do that. Why did you call me anyways? Did you need something from me?"

"Can I not want to see one of the new members of the Otcogram?" Guy asks, releasing her face as she tilts her head.

Harumi can instantly tell he's only being half truthful. His aura shows that he is being truthful with his desire to see her again but there are ulterior motives hidden behind the front he puts out. None of which she feels are bad or harmful but still hidden non the less. 

From what she knows he usually doesn't care about others unless they hold power. Power in the form of ultimate skills are what draws this demon lord in and he would do anything to get close to those that intrigue him with their powers.

Despite that knowledge Harumi doesn't feel that the desire he holds for her is limited to his craving for power. Something deeper lies under his intentions, something he himself may not fully be aware of yet.

'Notice. While Demon Lord Guy's intentions contain the desire to know and witness your abilities the spark of a soulmate bond has been formed. From Rimuru's memories of the fortune teller it seems that Demon Lord Guy Crimson was predestined to hold a bond between the two of you' Castiel's voice echoes through her head.

Now Guy tilts his head, intrigued as he had heard the monotonous voice respond. Harumi's eyes widen as she too realizes that Castiel has spoken aloud even though he had meant to speak to her through her mind. 

'Castiel what happened?'

Guy stalks towards her with a predatory glint in his eyes as Harumi quickly shuffles back alarmed. Her back hits the ice wall behind her and Guy cages her in his hand laying flush against the wall beside her head while the other one holds her chin firmly. Harumi looks up at him wide eyed as his eyes are covered in a layer of darkness. 

"Now I wonder who that voice belongs to. I know it wasnt mine and it definitely wasn't yours so it's curious that there would be a third voice within your own mind."

"Would you believe me if I said it was Rimuru's voice?" Harumi asks nervously knowing the answer but still trying anyway.

Guy lifts an eyebrow disbelieving her as his thumb caresses her pulse that's racing widely. Harumi spots a glowing light before Guy is shoved back by an unseen force. 

Guy huffs, aggravated that he was shoved away from the nymph girl and straightens back up to see a ball of multicolored light flitting around Harumi's head. 

Guy studies the light orb with interest as he wiggles his fingers readjusting his gloves. Guy goes to walk towards Harumi again only for the light to appear between them blocking his path. 

'Notice. Guy Crimson is only allowed in Harumi Tempest's mind as long as no ill will is wished upon her. If ill will is detected Guy Crimson will be evicted and barred permanently effective immediately' Castiel's voice rings out warning the red headed demon of the consequences were he to even think about harming his master.

Guy stares at him for a few moments before his ruby eyes flicker to Harumi who watches the two "I have no intentions of harming the little goddess. I am curious though on what you are. Your words, albeit a warning, insinuate that you can remove me forcefully from her mind even though I am using my skills of mind manipulation. It makes me wonder just what could be strong enough to break that as easily as you say can be done."

'I am Harumi Tempest's Ultimate skill Castile Lord of souls. I am a conceptual intelligence that resides within Harumi's consciousness'

Guy looks over at the girl with a wide grin on his face as his suspicions are confirmed on her having more than one ultimate skill. 'Lord of souls and Pneuma. Two ultimate skills in such a young demon lord. What else are you concealing within your small form little goddess. I can't wait to find out all of your secrets'

'Imouto, do you mind coming here and helping me with something?' Rimuru's voice now sounds through Harumi's mindspace.

 Harumi shoots Guy a sheepish closed eyed smile tilting her head to the side "It looks like I am needed in the waking world. I'll have to cut this visit short."

Guy looking slightly disappointed, goes up to her and cradles her face back between his hands "It does seem that way little goddess. I will be back to visit you within your dreams if you allow it"

"I look forward to it Guy"

Guy smirks down at her and leans close to her face watching as the blush he loves to see blooms across her cheeks "Then I will leave you a little something to remember me by little goddess" as he whispers this he leans forward and places a light kiss to her lips.

 Harumi's eyes flutter closed as her breath catches in her throat. Guy's smirk widens in pride at her reaction before Harumi's eyes flutter back open to see the canopy of her four poster bed where she was sleeping in her room.

Harumi kneels in the dirt of the garden outside the greenhouse where she carefully plants a few sprouting plants that Apito has been cultivating for the last few weeks. Smiling, she wipes the sweat off her brow as she looks down at the three new plants that will soon hopefully grow up and start producing.

Scuttling sounds catch her attention and she looks over to the open greenhouse doors to see Zeigon scurry out and towards her.

"Hey Zeigon! How are you doing today?" she asks as he stops by her side.

"I am doing well, Mistress Harumi. I have come to deliver my report on the production of honey and the gathering of rare plants" Zeigon says while bumping his head against Harumi's palm as it pats him.

"Of course. Why don't we go inside and I'll fix us a snack while we chat!" she exclaims and bends down scooping him up before carrying him into the house.

Setting him on the island counter she grabs a Langra otherwise known as a sun fruit in Eurazania, and starts to cut it up.

"The production of honey is going well. Apito is leading the bees very well and her time cultivating the plants brought back is bearing fruit"

"And how have your duties been going?" Harumi asks, setting a plate of finely chopped fruit in front of him.

"They have been going well. I have brought back many new specimens for Apito to work with. The tasks she gives me while I visit are easy enough to complete" Zeigon replies and starts to munch on the fruit given to him.

Harumi leans her elbows on the counter eating her own cubes of the fruit humming as he continues to tell her of his findings and the places he's explored while out in the forests.

"Ryuu-hime!" the door slamming open breaks the peaceful atmosphere and Veldora bursts into the room with an excited look on his face.

"Hey Veldora, what are you so excited about?" Harumi asks, tilting her head curiously at him.

"You won't believe the offer Rimuru just gave me!" he sys bounding over to her positively brimming with his eagerness to share this with her.

"Oh what did he talk to you about?" Harumi looks over in the doorway to see Rimuru step in after Veldora settled beside her. She notes that Ramiris is sitting atop his head looking around her home in awe at every detail.

"He said I could have a floor all to myself where I can fight Acatae to my heart's content. He wants me to go all out while we battle and we can do it whenever we want! This means I can finally show up that smug fairy and show him how strong I have gotten since our last battle"

Veldora clenches his fist as he holds it in front of him a feral grin on his face as he thinks about the absolute beatdown he is going to give the former Nymph King.

Harumi raises an eyebrow at him and looks over at Rimuru who slides up to the table taking a seat on the barstool and cutting himself his own sunfruit.

'So you finally were able to make a place for them to battle?'

'Well I technically didn't make it. Ramiris has the ability to create a labyrinth with a hundred floors. I wanted to originally make a dungeon for adventures to fight in and I figured I could let one of those floors be used by the two in hopes that their magicule levels would birth strong monsters that can be used as bosses to battle there'

Harumi humms popping a cube into her mouth as she listens to the in depth detail her brother goes into about Ramiris' ultimate skill.

'that was smart of you. Do you think by any chance that Ramiris could make me a floor?'

Now it's Rimuru who raises an eyebrow at her 'You want a floor too? What for?'

'Well I could move my black spiders that are in charge of making that spider silk cloth there so it minimizes the chance of them being stumbled upon. I could even expand that production with the added space. It would also be good for any of the cultivated crops Apito has been working on that need a controlled and stable environment. There's a few more reasons I can think of but those are the most prominent of the bunch'

Rimuru thinks about this for a moment acknowledging that this request indeed seems reasonable. She has a bunch of projects that require ample space and if moved onto a floor of her own in the labyrinth it would clear up some space in tempest and allow her to expand. It would also bring in more revenue due to her creations gaining in popularity.

With the stunt he talked to Mjollmile about starting up where they would promote her crafts before the festival. She would need a proper place to have those things be created so they can be sold.

'I can spare you a floor, imouto. It's a good idea to have that there for your projects. You could even have a getaway home made there so you can take a break every so often if you want to without interruptions' Rimuru says and watches as Harumi claps her hands happily at the news.

"Ryuu-hime is this the tart you were talking about making?" Veldora asks, his eyes sparking as he stares at the pan on the counter.

Harumi turns to look at him before nodding "Oh yeah! It's finally cooled. Would you guys like some?"

Shouts of yes ring out from everyone and Harumi grabs plates before placing a piece on each for all those who are in the kitchen. "Hey Apito, why don't you come in and have some as well?" Harumi hollars and the faint buzzing noise from the greenhouse gets louder as she flies through the door and joins them.

"Hey Ramiris, can I ask you something?"

Ramiris looks up at Harumi while she cleans the crumbs from her face "Of course, Harumi-hime!"

"Rimuru is letting me have a floor in your labyrinth and I was wondering if you could possibly make an entrance here in the house that leads just to that floor?"

Ramiris taps her chin in thought as she continues to put pieces of the fruit tart into her mouth "I suppose so. You'll have to have a charm that will let you in but it's doable"

Harumi beams at the pixie and taps her head with her finger as a sign of affection "That's great! I'll take six for now and I might ask for more in the future"

Zarathos watches from the shadows as the man Harumi had tasked him with mutters to himself as he aggravatedly paces the room.

"That stupid merchant. Who does he think he is? Speaking to me like that. He will pay. I'll make sure of it"

Zarathos had tailed him since the very first day. Besides some usual shady dealings he had yet to see him deal with anything slave related let alone discover who he was working with in that aspect.

It aggravated the humanoid measurably due to all of the other vile things he had witnessed the noble do.

If Harumi would allow it Zarathos would have already struck down the man for just some of the actions he's seen. How a human could do such things and show little remorse bothers the serpent.

He knew humans were corrupt but to witness it first hand was something even he didn't wish to be subject to.

But he has to remind himself that the man must be left alive so that his master can find out who his connections are and eradicate the entire problem. Killing the noble now would just result in only taking out part of the problem and that would upset Harumi greatly.

Zarathos takes a deep breath stilling his anger as he tries to focus on the task at hand with a clearer head. The man, Cazac, sits down at his desk and dips a quill into some ink before scrawling on some parchment all the while still muttering on about the merchant that he seems completely obsessed with.

The man pauses his eyes going blank as he stares down at the paper "Those two kids. The girl, a queen was she? What exquisite beauty the queen held. Almost elf like but more. And the boy he could fetch a good price too"

Zarathos clenches his teeth, the anger he quelled coming back tenfold as the man talks about his mistress and her brother like that. Thoughts race at the implication of the mans words making alarms ring in his head.

Creating a clone of himself he teleports to where he feels Souei's aura. Kneeling down he bows his head as the blue haired Oni spares him a glance.

"Souei-sama I have a report"

"Go ahead Zarathos"

"The man Harumi-Hime tasked me with shadowing has made some concerning implications. He was speaking about sabotage to the new financial advisor Master Mjollmile and then went on to talk about Harumi-Hime and Rimuru-Sama"

Souei turns to the serpent man, his eyes hard as he hears Harumi's and Rimuru's names mentioned "And what was said about them?"

"He mentioned Harumi-hime's beauty and compared her to an elfs. He then commented on how Rimuru-sama would fetch a decent price on the market"

Anger floods Souei's eyes as he takes in the man's words. To think someone out there would hold such vile thoughts about not only his master but his luna moth as well.

This was the job of the blue haired spy. He was to ensure the security of Tempest and the safety of its king and queen. Threats like this were to be dealt with swiftly and efficiently so they don't affect either of the leaders or the inhabitants of their home. Now that this threat has been made known he would usually go and remove it immediately.

Unfortunately, just like Zarathos had to, Souei reminds himself that the man who is clearly a threat to his master and mate is also the key to finding out who is behind the slavers that are harming Harumi's people.

Souei grits his teeth at the thought of having to let the man live and think he can harm them.

"It seems we may have more issues with this Cazac character in the future. With him wanting revenge on Master Mjollmile for refusing to have business dealings with him it's only a matter of time before he tries to strike. And with the subject of his ire now being in charge of Tempest's finances it seems this problem has been brought into its heart and closer to the two he covets" Zarathos says tone stern as he can feel the other man's agitation.

"Yes indeed"

"What will we do Souei-Sama? We must keep him alive for the time being but he is also a threat to our leaders"

Souei looks down at the still kneeling man as he thinks. He remembers when Harumi came bounding up to him with the newly evolved tempest serpent in tow. She was so happy having evolved her first monster as a newly awakened demon lord.

She then started to tell him of the idea she had to help his team and the security force Gobta is in charge of monitoring the forests by evolving four others to become a team called the Jura Forest Guardians.

A different name was given to them as they became more known due to them being strictly under Harumi herself. The guardians of light became the name tribes across the Jurs forest called them due to their glowing symbols and their leader being the goddess of light herself.

Harumi had pleaded with him to help train Zarathos personally since he had an affinity to shadows and the arts of stealth.

It was her hope that Souei could teach him to become a spy himself and Souei had agreed because it was her who asked him.

As he trained the man he grew fond of him knowing that his respect and loyalty towards Harumi was pure and quite strong for someone who had just technically been born. Looking at the man he had become in Harumi's service he knew that this was someone he could trust with a task as important as this.

"Zarathos, I want you to shadow this man every second. Do not let him out of your sight. Intercept anything he sends or receives communication wise and report everything back to me personally"

"Hai, Souei-sama" Zarathos nods before looking at the man intently "If I may, what are we going to do about the threat he poses while he's still alive?"

Souei's hard eyes stare down at the serpent man before he responds "We protect our home, Zarathos. We protect our king and queen"

(Posted: 12-19-2021)

(Pages: 7 | Words: 3527 | Lightly Edited | Book 8)

Note: So I have finally figured out how to incorporate Guy into scenes. After doing some intense research about his abilities and powers I decided that due to him having the ability to manipulate the mind he could basically manipulate dreams since they are a part of the mind. And we all know how much Harumi loves sleep. So due to Castiel not seeing Guy as a threat (although he warned him of what would happen if he did become one) the lord of souls allowed Guy into her mindspace while she slept. This will allow me to have more interactions between Guy and Harumi and I could potentially add others into that situation if Harumi pulls the soul of the other person into her sleeping relm. I might have to flush out the process of that in the future but for now at least I can write more Guy scenes. Well anyways I hope you enjoyed this one and as always Happy Reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 3.6K 26
He lost everything. His friends, his family. Then, he had a chance to restart his life, and protect his loved ones. But how will he do it? What event...
11.3K 492 19
After a horrendous storm that brushed over your kingdom, you, as an elf queen, was forced to search for a new place for you and your people to stay a...
108K 3.5K 23
(Benimaru x OC) Benimaru was born as the young master to the ogre village. Born with powerful abilities and the pressure of being the young master, h...
37.4K 1K 17
As the title says, it's a Benimaru x reader insert I DO NOT OWN "that time i got reincarnated as a slime" None of the pictures in this story are mine