ℑ𝔱'𝔰 𝔊𝔬𝔬𝔡 𝔱𝔬 𝔟𝔢 𝔅�...

By addi_gurl

Andy Barber, a public name, one many knew, whether the reason was good or bad. When his family life falls apa... More

𝔓𝔯𝔬𝔩𝔬𝔤𝔲𝔢
ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔬𝔫𝔢 ☽
ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔴𝔬 ☽
ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔥𝔯𝔢𝔢 ☽
ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔣𝔬𝔲𝔯 ☽
ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔣𝔦𝔳𝔢 ☽
ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔰𝔦𝔵 ☽
ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔰𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫 ☽
ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔢𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱 ☽
ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔢 ☽
ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔢𝔫 ☽
ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔢𝔩𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫 ☽
ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫 ☽
ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔣𝔬𝔲𝔯𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫 ☽
ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔣𝔦𝔣𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫 ☽
ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔰𝔦𝔵𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫 ☽
ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔰𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫 ☽
ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔢𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫 ☽
ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫 ☽
ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶 ☽
ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶 𝔬𝔫𝔢 ☽
ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶 𝔱𝔴𝔬 ☽
ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶 𝔱𝔥𝔯𝔢𝔢 ☽
ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶 𝔣𝔬𝔲𝔯 ☽
ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶 𝔣𝔦𝔳𝔢 ☽
ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶 𝔰𝔦𝔵 ☽
ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶 𝔰𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫 ☽
SNEAK PEEK OF A LOVERS RUIN

ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔴𝔢𝔩𝔳𝔢 ☽

2K 65 13
By addi_gurl

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ────── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Light started to peek through the sheer curtains in the hotel room, illuminating the cheap room, stains on the walls and carpet becoming apparent when looking around. A knock on the door sounded in the early morning hours, waking up the three girls huddled on the bed for warmth. "Nat go get it." Leslie grumbled, pulling the sheets up over her head to block out the light, the heavy knocking becoming more apparent. "Why, my names not even on the room!" Natalie whined, while Addison sighed from in between them. "Someone get out of the bed so I can go answer it." She muttered, sliding out the right side when Leslie reluctantly got up, the chill of the room sending shivers up her spine as she made her way to the door, unlocking it, the chain hitting the wood while she opened it, seeing a blonde man in front of her. "Hi?"

"You must be Addison, I'm Neal, I worked with Andy for a few years." Neal smiled, pulling a manila folder out of his coat, the puff of air that left his lungs showing in front of Addison while she looked at him. "Uh, I'm sorry I'm not trying to be rude when I ask this," Addison spoke, crossing her arms while she looked over at the clock, which read 6:25 am, "Why are you here? And why this early?" Addison asked, laying her head on the door, woozy from the alcohol still swirling around her veins, her heavy eyes causing Neal to chuckle. "Sorry, I know it's early but I've got a case I'm prosecuting in a few, I have the papers to serve Laurie." Neal spoke, the manila folder being placed in front of Addison, her small hands wrapping around around the card stock, sending Neal a gentle smile. "Thank you." She spoke, shutting the door with a soft sigh, pressing her forehead against the wood. "Do you guys want to come to Andy's with me?" She asked, Leslie placing her hand on the girls back. "You really think we're going to miss out on you giving Laurie a taste of her own medicine?" Natalie smiled, a laugh echoing the room as Addison turned to look at them. "You guys are the best."

Matthew sat in his chair, cigar smoke filling the air, the scent strong as Andy walked in, nodding towards the man in the chair. "Barber, I hope you have good news for me." Matthew smirked, gesturing towards the chair in front of him, a coy smile on his lips. Andy sat down slowly, setting the stack of papers on the desk in front of him, leaning back in the leather chair. "Negotiations were reached, I got it at a lower price and a full staff, it should be ready to be open whenever you'd like." Andy smiled, folding his hands in his lap, awaiting the man in front of his answer. "Tonight." Matthew smirked, seeing Andy nod, buttoning up his suit jacket and rising to his feet. "Barber, I've barely known you but I feel like I can trust you with something." Matthew spoke, rising to his feet as well when Andy looked at him. "Sure, anything." Andy replied, typing away on his phone to get the news out that the club was opening. "If something happens to me, I want you and Jacobs to be at the top. He's smart, but not legally." Matthew smiled, sticking his hand out. "I want that in writing." Andy smiled, shaking his hand before walking out nodding at Jacobs to follow him.

Hours had past, Leslie, Addison and Natalie were sitting in the living room of Andy's modern home. They had successfully pulled down all the photos of Laurie, stacking them neatly in the garage. Sun has come out for the first time in days, peeking through the skylights, rainbows showing in front of Addison while she made coffee. A sign of a more positive time. The front door opened, Tommy and Lauries voice filling the room while Addison looked over at her friends, both of them nodding while she grabbed the papers. "So I'm thinking we'll change the master-" Laurie explained, freezing when Addison appeared in the hallway, Leslie and Natalie standing on either side of her. "What are you doing in my house?" Laurie asked softly, crossing her arms while Addison rolled her eyes. "It's not your house, Andy gave me permission to stay a few days, since you know-" She paused, flickering her eyes between Tommy and Laurie, "mine got intruded by rats." Addison finished off her statement, hearing Natalie and Leslie choke on their giggles.

"It is my house, we're still married." Laurie countered, crossing her arms, freezing as Addison jutted out her arms, the divorce papers in them. "Yeah about that." Addison smirked, seeing Laurie grip the papers, her heart stopping when she flipped through them, Andy and her had signed a prenup, all the money he had made before her was only his, she had no way of touching it, including the house. "He's taking everything." Laurie choked out, looking up at her sister with tears pooling in her eyes. "It sucks huh?" Addison's eyes lit up with wickedness, a coy smile crossing her lips. "It sucks to have everything you've ever wanted ripped away from you." Addison spoke, starting to circle around her sister like a piranha targeting its prey. "Why are you acting like this?" Laurie asked, her voice catching in her throat when Addison stopped just inches in front of her. "You destroyed my life, it's nice to see you finally get a taste of your own medicine." Addison smirked, seeing Laurie stumble back into Tommy's arms. "Cat got your tongue sister?"

Laurie stammered over her words, tears falling quickly down her cheeks before her and Tommy rushed out, the door slamming shaking the frames on the wall. "Damn, I didn't even get to tell her about Andy's kiss." Addison laughed, seeing Leslie and Natalie smile proudly at her. They had watched for years as Addison got trampled on by her sister, seeing her stand her ground, give Laurie a taste of her own medicine gave them chills. She deserved the happiness she was bound to get. "Let's go to Boston tonight." Natalie spoke up, causing both girls to turn towards her. "There's a new club that's opening up, I can have William drive us, maybe Jackson would want to join?" Natalie offered sheepishly looking between Addison and Leslie. "That would be fun." Addison smiled gently, while Leslie nodded. "Yeah, let's get ready." Leslie added.

7 pm rolled around, William and Jackson in the front seat while the girls sat squished in the back, skin sticking together from the heat of their bodies. Lights flashed on the outside of the building, Club 987, a newly opened gentlemen club. "You didn't tell us the type of club." Leslie mumbled, stepping out into the frigid air, goosebumps rising on all the girls skin when their exposed flesh was hit with the cold Boston air. "Can you just not complain for once." Natalie murmured, linking her arm with William when he offered it to her, Jackson offering his elbows to Addison and Leslie, both girls smiling as they linked with him, walking up the stairs. Addison and Leslie had been friends since middle school, she watched the relationship with Leslie and Jackson flourish, and they teased that she was their annoying child always.

The group walked into the elite club, the smell of scotch and vanilla filling their nostrils, a burn forming in their sinus from the intense smell. Music boomed, loud enough to feel the base, quiet enough to be able to speak over, the lights low adding to mystery of the club that had no named owner. Red rope separated the VIP section from the rest of the population. Addison was wearing a black velvet dress, the material hugged her best features, a diamond necklace adorning her skin, resting on her chest, the butterfly tattoo on the side of her left breast on display while she walked through the crowded room. "You guys go have fun, I'm gonna go down some liquid courage." Addison laughed gently, breaking away from Jacksons arm to slide up to the bar. Moving around masses of people, apologizing when she accidentally brushed up against someone, finally settling at the bar, sitting in the high rise barstools. "Can I help you?" The bartender asked, his voice smooth as she looked up at him, a bright smile on her lips. "Got anything to take away a heartbreak?" She asked, a joking tone flooding her words. "I have just the thing."

Matthew had noticed the blonde walk in, his eyes on her the entire time as she broke away from her friends, moving towards the bar. She was breathtaking, he needed more, to know more, the see more. "Where's Barber?" Matthew asked, his eye line never breaking away from the woman at the bar. "In the office, signing the final papers. Why?" Jacobs asked, breaking his stance to follow his bosses eye line. "She's a pretty one." Jacobs smiled, seeing Matthew nod. "Yeah, ask him if you have any questions." He stated, the crystal glass full of bourbon being sat on the table before he rose to his feet, gesturing to his guards to let him through. The room was muffled as he locked on his prize, seeing the girl down some shots, a smile on her lips as she talked to the bartender. "What's a pretty girl like you doing here alone?" His voice boomed from behind her, smirking as her body tensed up, clearly intimidated by the voice.

"I'm not alone." Addisons voice spoke, barely above a whisper when she turned on her heel, her back being pressed into the cool metal of the bar when his eyes scanned her over, the glimpse of the butterfly tattoo burning into his brain, making the wheels turn. "You seem pretty alone to me." Matthew chuckled, raising his hand for the bartender to bring over two shot glasses. "Can I buy you a round?" He asked, seeing her smile gently, a battle behind her eyes on whether to give in or cower away. "Yeah." She replied, turning again to take the shot glass from the bar, handing one to the man in front of her. "What's your name?" She asked, raising her glass up while he smiled, leaning down so he was eye level with her. "Matthew, and yours?" He asked, his eyes trailing her body, locking on the butterfly tattoo, mariposa, inked into her flesh while she responded to his question. "Addison." She replied, clinking her glass with his, tilting her head back as she took the shot.

Andy stepped out of the office, seeing Matthew out in the general public, talking to someone, his heart stopping when he recognized the blonde hair, Addison. Taking two steps at a time he quickly descended the stairs, moving around the bodies clumped together, his eyes locked on the bar where Addison and Matthew were laughing. "Kitten." Andy called, seeing the girl peer around Matthew, her smile burning brighter as she ducked under Matthews arm, heading straight into Andys, her arms wrapping around his broad shoulders while she ducked her head into his neck. His lips pressed to the temple on the right side of her head, looking up at Matthew who nodded, the recognition of who the girl was settling in, excusing himself as he headed back to the VIP area. "I didn't know you were going to be here!" Addison smiled brightly, pulling her head back to press a kiss to his lips, smiling wider when he returned the action. "I'm gonna come home tonight kitten." Andy smirked seeing her nod, leaning down to press his lips to hers one more time.

Matthew sat down on the chair, bringing the crystal glass of bourbon up to his lips taking a long drink. She was, mariposa. No wonder Andy wanted her secret, no girl looking like that should be allowed in public. But now he saw her, he wanted her, and he wanted her badly. "Boss everything okay?" Jacobs asked, breaking Matthew away from his thoughts, swirling the bourbon around before taking a sip. "Follow them home, I want eyes on her every day, pictures, studies of her habits. Barber isn't going to keep her, I'm gonna break her." Matthew smirked, seeing Jacobs nod before swallowing the lump in his throat, sending a message to some lower level members.

The one rule in the mafia is you don't hurt woman, Jacobs was just hoping he would keep that rule.

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ────── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

divider by TomHollandsQuakson Breathin, symbols dividers 1/3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

166K 3.3K 45
Jupiter's life has always been hard from her mom taking her way from her family to her mother's boyfriend beating her almost every day. Then it all c...
107K 3.5K 52
{Completed Story} Leaving a world of domination, power and lust behind... Only to find yourself get thrown back into it! When running away from one M...
27K 1.7K 22
Questioning her ex lover in front of her mother and the grand jury. Savannah Canavan isn't the only person in the courtroom keeping secrets. As far...
1.9M 57.5K 38
Frankie has just become the youngest and only female in a local barbershop after just moving into town. She has no living family or friends back home...