New Job (Tanqrcraft)

By HyperThuder

Kreek is a Piggy pro Youtuber, but when piggy ends, what will he do? Kreek and Kayla had broke up and she too... More

Before we start the story...
What do I do now?
Sabrina?
Worst Luck
Chizeled and Timmeh
The maid boy
Braver than Tanqr
Cooking Stream
No Cuddle Zone >:(
A Fun Afternoon
Kreek's house
Not getting along
Unexpected visitor
Cashier woman came to visit

Snowy Night

1K 10 8
By HyperThuder

Kreek's POV:

By the time i exited the store, it was snowing. "Wow, first time snowing in 3 years." I said it to myself. I started to walk home but i found a bench and thought to my self it would be nice if i got some fresh air while it's snowing. I've always loved snow when i was younger, i would always have a snowball fight with my friends. I sat down on the bench and watch as the snow falls on the floor, I sighed and started to sing a song.

Edit: Lol imagine him singing rick roll and ricks himself XD

Kreeek: NeVeR GoNNA gIVe YoU uP nEvEr gOnnA leT yOu DoWn NeVER gONnA RuN aRoUND aND deSeRT YOu!~~~~ NEVER GONNA MAKE YOU CRY NEVER GONNA SAY GOODBYE NEVER GONNA TELL A LIE AND HURT YOU~~~

OKOK BACK TO MY OLD WRITING:

I finally finished the song and then i ended up falling asleep on the bench outside. Weird thing is that i slept on that bench the entire night, this was actually the first time that i could fall asleep like a normal person. I was surprised how i was able to fell asleep even when i had insomnia. Insomnia is when i have trouble sleeping at night and it really bothers me every time. I pulled out my phone and it was 7:33 am, it isn't too early but i still had to go back home.

 The snow has fallen a lot last night, i assume, because it was like 4 ft of snow when i woke up this morning. I went through the snow, knowing my pants & jacket would get wet by the time i got to my front door. I finally made it to my house, unlock my front door, went in and locked my door again. i went to my room, took off my jacket and lay on my bed again so i could get some rest.

(After Kreek woke up)

I rubbed my eyes as i woke up from my nap, i hope i don't catch a cold from me sleeping outside in the cold last night. I went to my phone, it was 10:27am and then went onto Twitter, i twitted "I'll go find a job if i can, guys. Wish me luck!" I smiled and put my phone down, i went to the bathroom to take a shower. After i came out, i brushed my teeth, washed my face and straighten my hair, like people said, they do look like rat nest after all. I changed my clothes and just wear my shirt underneath my hoodie with jeans. Lastly, i put my beanie on and straightened them so i look good.

I went down stairs and made my self some toast, i put them in the toaster and then i wait while making my coffee. I finished making my coffee and then look through my phone and went on to twitter again to see what my fans replied. One of my fans send a link and he said "Here are some jobs i found online, i hope you are interested in them! :)" I clicked on the link he send and oh man, there sure are a lot of jobs i could do.

I heard the toaster popped and then i went to grab my toasts along with my coffee to the table, i ate everything pretty fast though, so i could find a job for my self. i looked at the jobs as i thought about them at the same time, believe it or not but i'm really good at cooking so i clicked on the job types that involves cooking. Of course Mcdonalds job was in there, hm, since my fans kept telling me to work at Mcdonalds so i thought why not give it a try?

"Oh boy, wish me luck!" I said to myself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

180K 4.9K 29
"That's actually how I met Cove's dad. The moms of our homeroom style class made us all meet up and go bowling. He was really bad at bowling. But tha...
2.3K 47 11
Two weeks after the Pibby incident in Robloxia City. Everyone started to forget about the whole situation and get back to their normal lives. But Rus...
1.7K 100 48
NOTE: please read my season 2 one first so that this makes sense, it's on my page :D Sorry for the bad cover but lol, also Characters in this story:...
132K 2.6K 21
#13 in kotlc She only smiled up at him wading out deeper into the water. "I'm gonna go deeper than you," she teased. "In the water, or in our relatio...