Not getting along

oop I forgot this story even existed-

AND PLS FORGET ABOUT THE PAST CHAPTERS I WROTE PRETEND THIS IS A NEW ONE..

I'm gonna do a spoiled brat Timmeh (Idk the exact way to say it, like he is a badass boi cuz why not >:))

I think third person is better after all)                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     __________________________________________________________  

The next day Kreek woke up first, seeing his maid dress was still on. 'Ugh.. I should change, this crap probably smells bad..'

So he got out of bed and took another long warm shower, Kreek came out freezing after his bath.

He went to TanqR's closet to look for a shirt and pants that fits him, hopefully he doesn't mind and oh boy there was sooo many clothes in there that felt like counting stars!

Eventually he found a shirt and a pair of shorts that's his size, these will do. 'Perhaps he wouldn't even notice one's missing.' Kreek gave a glance at TanqR, seeing that he's still sleeping.

Then he put on the shirt, the shorts and he went downstairs afterwards. Timmeh was always the first to get up in the morning.

"Morning Papi!" Timmeh cheerfully smiled at Kreek. "Good morning Timmeh." Kreek smiled back.

"Timmeh Can you go tell that bitch to wake up, we'll have to get my thing back home and then we'll go out to see Minitoon and the others if we finish early today." Kreek said, get 3 eggs and bacons to make some easy and simple breakfast.

"But why me??" Timmeh whined.

"Timmeh- you can clearly see what I'm doing, making breakfast for you two. Now go wake him up I won't ask again." This time his tone sound annoyed. "Fine." Timmeh sighed, going up stairs to wake up the dude. As Timmeh was about to open the bedroom door, Tanqr opened it right before his eyes. "What's up little dude." Tanqr said in a sleepy voice. "Hey! I'm not little! Unlike you who's always a try hard at everything!" Timmeh yelled, 'me very angy >:('

"Excuse me young man, who taught you that." Tanqr narrowed his eyebrows at Timmeh, "No one did, I just watch your videos and it sucks u-u" Timmeh scoffs.

Tanqr was gonna open his mouth to say something but he realizes arguing with a smart kid isn't gonna take back the words he spilled out, so he sighed instead. "No words left to say big guy >:)" Timmeh laughed and Tanqr glared as a respond. "Anyways Kweek dad wants us downstairs he's preparing breakfast." Timmeh running downstairs not caring if Tanqr had followed him. 

On the other hand, Kreek cooking downstairs had almost finished with the last set of bacons on the frying pan. "Oooh dad can I use that frwying pan later today and hunt down some ODERS?"

 Timmeh eyes brightened when he saw the pan Kreek is using to cook the bacons. "You'll have to ask Mr Tanqr guy about that, this is not my pan." Kreek said as he put the bacons in each of their plates.