You're Interesting ( Shisui x...

By Caaora

The perfect trio - Shisui, Itachi and Isa ( you ) . just a fun little story . More

O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y - O N E
T W E N T Y - T W O
T W E N T Y - T H R E E
T W E N T Y - F O U R
T W E N T Y - F I V E
T W E N T Y - S I X
T W E N T Y - S E V E N
T W E N T Y - E I G H T
T W E N T Y - N I N E
BONUS : Chapter

N I N E T E E N

291 8 0
By Caaora

A Day In The Life Of Itachi - DADDYYYY

Itachi's Pov

Even though we had a home I still spent most of my days at my parents mostly to keep an eye on Sasuke . I heard my son cry a bit and I shift quickly to get him from the next room . 

" there , there my son you seem to be afraid of the thunder come " I said taking him up and he quieted . He was truly an easy child to take care of he didn't cry much and if he did - I could always tell why . He went back to sleep on my chest soon after so I got my day started . 

" nii- san " I heard Sasuke say running toward me . 

" Morning Sasuke " I smiled . 

" do you have a mission or can you help me with my Tsukuyomi and genjutsu ?" he asked trying to sound uninterested . 

Smiling to myself I called him closer and poked his forehead " maybe some other time I have a mission with Shisui and I still have to take care of Isaac today " 

He frowned and walked away it made me feel horrible turning him down constantly like when we were younger but I had other priorities 

" I can teach you a trick after your training later maybe tonight " I said still not being able to turn him down . He ran towards toward me and hugged me tightly 

" alright Itachi " he smiled and went off to train with his team . 

" Itachi , honey Shisui is here for you " my mum called 

" mum can you watch Isaac until I come back ?" 

" how long will you be dear ?" 

" I'll be back tonight " 

" alright then " she smiled . I thanked her and left . 

" somebody's happy this morning " Shisui smiled 

" If by somebody you mean you then sure " 

" hm. we have to take a message to some Anbu from the lightening village ." he said " but aren't you happy Itachi ?" 

" I am " I said truly not sure I had everything I wanted but I was always so busy 

" you need a break don't you Itachi " Shisui said reading my mind 

My eyes widened slightly " I suppose so " 

" I could tell - Isa got you some dangos from when she went out " he said handing me a big box . My face lit up like a child . 

" tell her thank you - how is she doing I don't see her much " 

" she's fine I think she has a mission today too - also is she always that serious on missions ?" 

" what do you mean ?" 

" I mean I had a mission with her once and it was like she was a different person her entire aura changed and charka became cold and dark " 

" we all change like that in Anbu - she is the top Anbu - it is a requirement for us - complete the mission fully and perfectly " 

" oh " he said . 

We delivered the scroll which turned out to be an ambush - Shisui and I simply used gen jutsu and reported back to the hokage . I parted ways with Shisui and decided to check on Sasuke's training with Kakashi - when I got there he was trying to perfect his susanoo as Naruto tried his full tailed beast transformation and the two spared . 

I got back home a bit early and decided to take Isaac for a walk until Izumi got back from her mission. He was playing in his corner when I came . 

" what did I do to deserve such a peaceful child " I smiled as he crawled toward me smiling - then I noticed he had 4 teeth . I smiled picking him up and leaving . " we should get you some solid food for those teeth . " 

I walked over to the market and got us a  banana to share and we walked to the play park . 

" Itachi - kun " I heard a female voice say - I put Isaac on my lap as we began to swing . 

" how can I help you miss ?"  

" I- wanted to join the Anbu - how do I sign up ?" she said biting her lip 

" um you either have to get referred or you just go sign up " 

" could you show me ?" she said inching closer to the swing . 

" I'm a bit a busy at the moment but maybe tomorrow I can have Isa take you . " 

I knew what she was trying to do and chuckled to myself . 

" dada " I heard 

" yes Isaac " 

He pointed over to the slide and I excused myself from the lady and took him over to it , she left disappointed - It confused me how persistent these people were even though I had a wife and a child . 

Isaac became uninterested in the slide  after a bit and tried to walk - he wobbled a bit but he kept trying I cheered him on as he laughed after a bit he got the hang of it but wasn't looking where he was going and tumbled down and busted his lip and scraped his knee but he didn't cry - I never ran faster in my days and panicked at the blood - I guess Isaac found my expression funny because he busted out laughing . 

" Sakura, great can you check to see - heal him - do something he's bleeding " I panicked handing him to her . 

Isaac pulled at Sakura's pink hair fascinated by the color , I followed her to the empty room where Sakura quickly bandaged up the wounds and healed his lip , she gave him some water and handed him back to me . 

" nothing to worry about Itachi - kun " she smiled

I sighed in relief and slowly walked back home showing him all the sights in the village not realizing how late it was . I opened the door to my home forgetting I was supposed to take him to Izumi's hours ago - Isaac was asleep anyhow so I put him in his crib and swaddled him like I did Sasuke . 

" sleep well my son " I said kissing his forehead 

I walked into my room to see Izumi with a smile on her face waiting on me . 

" so I figured you forgot " she started before rambling on about something or the other . 

" Itachi are you even listening ?" 

Then it hit me - SASUKE 

" I'm so sorry Izumi but I forgot to do something - stay here  " I said pulling her into a kiss and then leaving to head for the training ground . I saw him there alone eating a rice cake about to leave . 

" I'm guessing you just remembered " he  said looking up with his cheeks stuffed 

" I'm so sorry Sasuke - I was with Isaac and forgot to take him to Izumi so I could train you " 

" It's okay Big brother I understand you have a life beside me now " 

I hugged him tightly and got down on my knees " you will always be my life I'd give up everything for you Sasuke - I love you little brother " 

A faint blush covered his cheeks and he tried not to be fazed " that was cheezy Itachi " he said backing me with his arms folded . 

" well that's how I feel " I chuckled to myself " and I'll try my best to spend more time with you " 

He turned and hugged me tightly . After I taught him some simple genjutsu and how to cast it from miles away , I carried him home on my back and he fell asleep . I took off his gear and swaddled him up kissing his forehead . 

" sleep well Sasuke " 

I took a shower and came back in to see Izumi soundly asleep on my bed . I kissed her cheek put on my night pants and slumped down sighing bring Izumi's body to mine , she turned around and holding my cheek before pulling me into a deep kiss with out breaking the kiss she got on top of me . 

" your home " she whispered smiling taking off her clothes . I smiled unclipping her bra flipping us over so i would now be on top of her - I sucked on her neck for a bit making her hiss I played with her boobs for a while then moving down to suck on them making milk come out of them - I like it and continued as she chuckled 

" so your the reason I'm still making milk Isaac stopped a month ago " she said stroking my hair 

" precisely " I said taking off her underwear " you've been waiting I see " looking at how wet she was already 

She bit her lip blushing and I smiled to myself spreading her legs getting straight to work making  Izumi moan - I made her cum before going in - I covered her screams and moans with my kisses thrusting into her roughly . 

She broke the kiss " I'm - " she said before releasing again , I licked her jawline about to cum myself . 

" damn it " I said shooting  everything I had inside her with one long thrust . I continued to stroke even after I was finish - I cleaned us up and laid down on her chest with her boobs in my face as I smiled to myself . 

" I love you Itachi " she said kissing my head 

" I love you too Izumi . " 

I had a good life maybe I didn't need a break - I was just where I wanted to be . 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.7K 376 17
this is the third book please read -Shikamarus sister (book 1) -Rinmaru Nara (book 2) and then this one thank you for your support
275 0 16
Sasenami Uchiha and Noragaki Uchiha were young boys who always wanted to have fun and become strong shinobi until a certain event happened and it cha...
18.2K 744 29
Itachi x Sakura love story where the Uchiha clan is part of the royal family and Itachi is the next in line for the throne. He meets Sakura when he i...
1M 22.2K 68
Your favorite anbu, hokage, jonin, and sensei. Ever felt like how it would be to date him? Hm? Well this will take place when Naruto and them are st...