Male!Osoro x Ayano | Love Lik...

By LifeIsSatire

⚠DEAD BODIES , BLOOD, GRUESOME DEPICTIONS⚠ The leader of the delinquents has developed a soft spot for the qu... More

-Who are you?-
-Damn 0////0-
.Red Ribbon.
-"Bet."-
-Fine-
-Fucking Simp-
-Info-Chan-
-Concrete-
-He Will Be Mine-
.Back To Sleep.
.What the fuck?.
.Sounds Good.
.Our Rules.

-What a Display of Strength-

1.7K 58 66
By LifeIsSatire

"Who are you?" Ayano asked. It's not like she hadn't heard of Osoro, It's just that she didn't know what he looked like. 

She never had a reason to ask anyone. 

She never had a reason to go to the back of the school.

She just went to school, ate her lunch, cleaned, went home. Slept. 

Rinse and repeat.

Before Osoro could understand what he just heard, Ayano stood up and brushed her legs off.

She looked up at him, blank as ever.

He appeared to be frozen.

Ayano took in his appearance. He was wearing a jacket over his shoulders, along with a white shirt. 

She didn't care that he was a delinquent, all that was on her mind was an answer to her question of who this guy was.

Waving her hand over his face, Ayano tried to snap him out of whatever daze he was in.

This seemed to work as Osoro promptly grabbed her wrist and held her by it. 

He figured that if this girl didn't know who he was, he was going to make it known to never mess with him again. 

Driven by sudden rage, he pushed Ayano into a rose bush before she could even react. He then walked off, still coming down from his adrenaline high.

Ayano felt her limbs, blood was dripping down from her arms, and there was definitely a cut under her eye somewhere. 

She didn't cry, she didn't scream. Hell, she didn't even wince as she touched the cut that adorned her face.

Pain was a way to feel something, she learned that long ago.

So she really didn't mind. 

But just laying here in the grass would be odd to see, so she picked herself up and started making her way to the nurse's office. 

As she walked, she received stares from her peers, wondering what she did to get the injury. 

Knocking on the door to the nurses office, she heard shuffling then a soft, "Come in!"

.

On one of the medical beds was one of Ayano's upperclassmen. He was a grade above her. She recalls his name being Taro Yamada.

Something like that..

Walking up to the nurse, she got proper treatment and was quickly ushered out.

When the door closed behind Ayano, she heard shuffling from the Nurse's office. 

Some giggling, something being thrown on the floor, and squelching sounds.  

Being heavily disgusted, instead of walking to class, as she was supposed to.

She walked to the guidance counselor's  office to report, and I quote. "I have reason to believe that the Nurse is sleeping with Taro Yamada."

After a lengthy conversation and the Counselor making a call to Ayano's teacher telling her that Ayano is busy...

.RING RING.

The Lunch bell had rung and Ayano was excused from the authority's office. 

Pulling out a bento from her backpack, Ayano goes back to the kitten to share some more food. 

.

Upon returning to the spot she had fed the kitten prior. 

She blankly stared at the remains of the dead kitten. 

It seemed to have been stomped on. 

Kneeling next to the corpse of the kitten, Ayano said a prayer and plucked a flower to place near the kitten's corpse. 

Bowing to the kitten with respect, Ayano sat on a nearby bench and hurriedly ate her lunch.

The next class was fast approaching.

[ALANA MIDDLE SCHOOL : 3:50 PM : 2 YEARS PRIOR]

"Hey, Umeji." Osoro called to his friend.

"If you ever catch me going soft for something.. Make sure the thing withers and dies."

"Yes, boss."

[ACADEMY HIGH : 8:10]

Umeji watched as his boss pet and fed a cat. 

When Osoro left, Umeji walked over to the cat, and with a tear in his eyes, stomped the cat until it stopped breathing.

Wiping the blood from his shoe onto the concrete, Umeji went back to his circle of friends.

[ACADEMY HIGH : 8:25 AM]

Ayano set her empty bento into her backpack and walked to the doors leading inside. 

She pressed onto the place where Osoro hit her. Pain rushed through her body, making her smile. 

Pain was a constant reminder that she was human. Without it she might have gone insane.

.

.

Ayano took her seat and waited for class to start. 

She positioned herself leaning on the right side to have the pain constantly aching. 

[ACADEMY HIGH : 8:40 AM]

It was already ten minutes into class when the door slammed open.

The room fell silent and teacher stood there dumbfounded.

Everyone put their heads down. 

Well.. All but Ayano. 

Gasps and murmurs were heard around the classroom until the teacher continued their lesson.

The day continued and It was eventually cleaning time. 

Walking to the hallway with a bucket and mop, Ayano started to clean the floors.

.

.

.

Walking outside after cleaning time was over, Ayano took out her hair-tie and let her raven locks fly freely in the colder evening air.

She walked to the gates, seeing a flash of blonde rush out of hiding she blocked with one hand. 

Another came from behind her, she grabbed him with her other hand. 

She sensed a pattern. she was now sideways, and another guy was meant to be coming from behind her.

So when she heard footsteps approaching she kicked back as hard as she could, hitting the attacker in the crotch. 

The pressure on her arms lightened as she did so. It seemed as though they cared about each other.

Taking a step forward, Ayano let the two guys bump into each other.

It seemed to work at knocking them off balance.

.

Osoro walked out of the school, Umeji in tow and saw three of their friends laying on the ground next to Ayano. She was facing away from them in a fighting stance. 

Umeji was going to run in to help, but Osoro stopped him. Wanting to see how this would play out.

.

Ayano heard something clang at her right, a distraction. 

She turned towards the sound, to protect herself from the oncoming attack from the left.

Her back got berated by a metal pipe once she turned.

Ayano turned and kicked, knocking the pipe away from all of the guys. Picking it up, she knocked the attacker out.

Her breath was labored, her hair was a mess, beads of sweat rolled down her forehead. 

She fell to her knees exhausted. 

.

Umeji was trying his best to hold himself back from attacking Ayano himself while Osoro stood there. A flustered mess.

What a display of strength.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.1K 1.1K 63
Ayano Aishi has a boyfriend, Budo Masuta, and they both attend Akedemi High. Ayano had long given up on her Senpai noticing her. Until he does... Tar...
559K 13.9K 200
What if Akademi High School was a school for boys. Ayato Aishi a.k.a Yandere-kun for do anything to win his senpai in the name of love. Espically kil...
15.7K 660 9
𝙃𝙀𝘼𝙍𝙏 || A young girl named [Name] has just found out that she has been accepted ANHS. However as she enters school she soon learns all the drea...
247K 7K 42
[Completed] The tables have turned and now Ayano Aishi is the girl every man wants. Will Ayano choose to confess to her beloved Senpai or will she fa...