The Incorrect Quotes

By Irisofthewaters

Why would anyone want inside my head? Its not safe for me in there most of the time. These Incorrect Quotes... More

I regret nothing.
I regret everything
Nobody nose!
Somebody omce told me
Pretty sure its not supposed to make that noise.
I miss Sir Gwaine. He's a doctor now
Dovahkin, dovakin its sa bar all for free
Alexa play a discordant symphoney. ah the sounds of home
I shall goose to my hearts content and the world shall know pain
Driving ypur car into oncoming traffic is counter productive!
Looks at the Neurotypicals: I wanna be, part of your world!
Boop
Its a sneakly snekle snake
DOES A PENGUIN HAVE KNEES!?
Pretty sure im in the middle of a manic episode.
*terrified screaming*
I have had 3 glasses of wine and my problems are still here
I am creation, both haunted and holy. I am absolutely on religious trauma tok

.......

326 21 10
By Irisofthewaters

Clarrisse: Bar fights are a great way to train situational awareness, improvisisation, and teamwork.

Percy: I'm sorry what?

Annabeth, not looking up from her laptop: She's not wrong.
---------

Thalia: When you are trying to loose a tail in mortal traffic, the trick is to drive like Percy.

Percy: What the Hades does that mean?

Annabeth: It means use the wrong turn signals, vary your speed constantly, dive into traffic in spaces most legally insane people would reconsider.

Percy: I do not drive like that!

Everyone else: Yeah you do.

-------------
Jackie, teaching newbie Guardians the ranking system: The day you become a Guardian and not just a rookie is the day you stop saying "Fuck you" to monsters but rather "Fuck, it's you." The rank after that is Captain Class when monsters say "Fuck, it's you" and an Elder Guardian when monsters say "Fuck it's you! Retreat!"

Rookie: What about Percy, Annabeth and Clarrisse?

Jackie: They are at the currently unnamed rank where monsters and low ranking gods yell "Fuck, it's them! Run for your lives."
--------

Monster: so what is this Clarrisse to you?

Chris: the reason I get up in the morning.

Monster: awww.

Earlier that day.

Clarrisse, banging spear to shield: Wake up! It's time for war!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 3.4K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
1.1M 38K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
181K 4.8K 42
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
956K 21.8K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.