A Hope In The Flame (Female O...

By ForteExe021

First my honkai impact fanfiction. All in the stories are non-canon, that is mean nothing will affect to the... More

Summary
Biodata
Vote
Your Desire
Chapter 01.New Flame
Chapter 02. Vision
Chapter 03. Reason
Extra Chapter 1. The Truth
Chapter 04.Adlehyde
Chapter 05.Promise
Chapter 06. Desperate
Extra Chapter 2. True Feeling
Chapter 07. Home
Chapter 08.Ruin
Chapter 09.Sorrow
Chapter 10.Despair
Chapter 11.Hope
Extra Chapter 04. Break
Chapter 12.Past
Chapter 13.Wandering
Extra Chapter 05.Yandere
Chapter 14.Responbility
Chapter 15.Delusion
Extra Chapter 5. Love Is In The Air
Chapter 16.Step To Humanity
Chapter 17. Herrscher of Sentience
Final Chapter. Last Battle
Alternate Ending.Will Of Fire
Christmas Chapter. A Holy Night
Help... Me T_T
Special Chapter 1.Sick
Special Chapter 2.A Moment For Rest
Special Chapter 3.Devil Inside
Special Chapter 4.Working Day
Special Chapter 5.Kiana's Trouble
Special Chapter 06.Another Test
Special Chapter 07. A Duo
Special Chapter 08.Bloodlust
Special Chapter 09.Lab Incident
Status Update

Extra Chapter 03.Escape

915 25 4
By ForteExe021

"Do remember, this chapter tells stories, how Himeko escape from the prison, before Nadia and her team attacking the schicksal base. Himeko and Fu Hua will have their POVs"

**Schicksal base**
**Fu Hua's POV**

After I capture Kiana and Himeko to Schicksal base, The Overseer Otto show me my new battlesuit.

Otto : Use this as emergency only. Shadow Knight as precise name. Right now, I want to to keep an eye on our prisoner. It is also K-423 beloving person.

Fu Hua : Roger.

Himeko might think I betray her and others. To be honest, I did for what is best for Kiana. The Overseer orders me to guarding Himeko. I went down to the prison and before I arrive there, Rita come to me.

Rita : Ara, Fu Hua-sama. It's been awhile.

Fu Hua : Rita, where you've been?

Rita : Just companying Durandal-sama eith her practice. How's the overseer doing?

Fu Hua : Still doing with his experiment into Kiana. Right now, I need to keep an eye on our prisoner.

Rita : I see. Alright then. Do you need a help?

Fu Hua : It just one person job, you can mind your business

I walk pass by her and don't want to be look suspicious.

**Timeskip, at the prison**

I arrive at the prison where General Himeko is being held. Luckly, there's no guard around here. Guess they are taking a break. I stand next to the door and didn't meet my face to her.

Himeko : So, what's your next plan?

Fu Hua : ...Stop him.

Himeko : Well, I didn't know you will do that. After all of this time, you never close to him, huh? Interesting.

Fu Hua : I'm not entirely want to work for him. It just... His stupid idea for faking a promise to me.

Himeko : I see. So, you were in Saint Freya... Just for spying Kiana-chan... Weren't you?

I nodded my head, saying yes to her. But... All that time... I learn everything and slowly... My memory is getting back. Kiana... You did change me. You open the world with your warm hand and heart. Not only you change me, but I'm also happy to see that you motivate Nadia-san.

Fu Hua : The Overseer show me a battlesuit that design to match the power against Herrscher. Incase if Kiana not being cooperate with him. But somehow... He make another one.

Himeko : Another one?

Fu Hua : Yes. I can see, he is using Flame Core. I assume you know that.

Himeko : Yeah, the core of Herrscher of Flame in old world. I can't believe he still have it.

Fu Hua : Nobody will ever know what he keeps it. Anyway, I will find a good time to let you go from here. I have no attention to do his order again.

Himeko : Alright, but when we made it back to Hyperion, you better apologize to someone who you hurt the most.

Nadia... Yeah... Probably I hurt her heart because I betray her. I feel uneasy with all of this. I'm sick that being use by him. Suddenly, the alarm is triggered. Seems a mysterious Honkai Beast approaching the base.

Fu Hua : Hm? At this time?

Himeko : Looks like someone wanna try to ruin his work.

Fu Hua : *I open the prison door for Himeko* Everybody must be busy, go to armory and get the battlesuit along with the weapon.

Himeko : How about you?

Fu Hua : I will pretend that I help them. It will buy you some time to run and go back to Hyperion. General Himeko, I leave everything to you... If you have to face Kiana in her herrscher form. Good luck

I ran as fast as I can to the armory to take my new battlesuit. I was right, all the guards are rushing to the front. It's really best time for General Himeko to make a move. I arrive at the armory and preparing myself with my battlesuit.

Otto (from speakers) : Fu Hua, the guards are getting overhelm by this new Honkai Beast. Thing I can leave this to you? My experiment is almost finish.

Fu Hua : Leave it to me.

As I done wearing my new battlesuit, it is about time to face the Honkai. I ran to outside of the base to help the guards. Looks like few of the guards is out of cold and some of them still holding off the beast. I never see this dragon before. I have feeling that this beast is waiting for someone.

Fu Hua : *sigh* You boring me.

I rush to the beast and do roundhouse kick to its head. The kick is powerful enough to knockback the beast.

Fu Hua : I got this. You guys get my back.

Guards : Yes, ma'am!

**Thirdperson POV**

As Fu Hus busy dealing with the dragon, Otto finally done with his experiment. Kiana transform into her Herrscher power.

Otto : Finally, you've come... Sirin.

When she open her eyes, her eye color are now golden.

HoV : Where am I?

Otto : Welcome back, Sirin. If you asking where youbare right now... You are in my base.

As Sirin looking around, she know that her Vessel body, Kiana... Being a lab rat by Otto. She break the glass of the tube, glaring Otto while he doesn't seems feel threated by her.

HoV : I see... Now I would think that you make "her" as your lab rat and trying to wake up.

Otto : You got the point.

HoV : Hmph, you never stop, do you? Oh, looks like someone is waiting for me.

Otto : So, that dragon was yours, eh? I'm impressed. I never thought that a beast would wait his princess to awake.

She open the portal and gone into nowhere. Otto job is done. He take a gun and went outside. Meanwhile, Himeko overheard from the lab. After hearing that, Himeko continue her way to the armory. Before she arrive at armory, she went into security room to find a keycard to gain access to it. Luckly, no one find her yet. Rita also busy handling Nadia, as Himeko seen them from security room through CCTV.

Himeko : Nadia-san... Looks like she has new weapon on her. No wonder Principal Theresa was bit busy all this time. Alright, think about that later. I have to find a keycard for the armory.

Himeko looking around the table and cabinets to get the keycard for armory. Nothing particular on both place. When she turn around, she found a jacket that been hang into cloth hanger and the keycard can be seen on its pocket. She take it and continue her way to the armory.

Himeko : Hang in there, Nadia-chan.

**Timeskip. At armory**

Himeko : Finally, now where's the thing that Fu Hua said.

While searching the battlesuit and weapon that Fu Hua said, Otto finally arrive outside. The guards who made it are going back, while Fu Hua standing looking around. Otto walk to her while holding a gun on his right hand, hiding it on the back.

Otto : Is it done?

Fu Hua : I believe so.

Otto : Good, that's one less loose end.

As Fu Hua heard that, she quickly turn her head to Otto as he aim the gun into Fu Hua's head. Before Otto shoot her, Fu Hua quickly use last of her power and put it on the feather. At that time, Otto shot Fu Hua right to her head. With that bullet go through her head, Otto make sure that Fu Hua won't see a day.

Otto : I'm sorry Fu Hua. I no longer need you anymore. I knew everything what you did. But oh well, I want to see if she can rescue her beloving students.

The sky turn into red, showing HoV is around him. As Otto look up to the sky, he smile and throw the gun away.

Otto : Looks like she is doing her job. Hm, subarashi.

Otto went back to his base. Himeko finally equipped herself with Vermilion Knight battlesuit and carrying a sword that is also special for her suit. After she done with it, she need to find alternate way to escape from the base and regroup with Nadia. At the middle of her way, she can hear a huge explosion sound outside the base.

Himeko : Hm? I didn't know that Anti-Entropy also helping us.

Himeko realize it was an explosion made by the Mech that shooting a rocket. She continue to run and finally made herself into command center, where no one is in there. She hack the system to open a door to let her  escape. As she turn her head to one of the camera, she saw Fu Hua's body on the ground.

Himeko : Otto... He finally did it, didn't he? Fu Hua... I'm sorry. Hm?

Another screen showing Nadia is in struggling to make herself free from HoV's choke. Himeko knew it would be late to rescue Nadia because it will take at least 5 minutes to get her.

Himeko : Wish I can do this earlier... So she won't be captured.

As she said that, HoV walk to the portal, carrying Nadia like a princess on her hand. Done seeing all this tragedy, Himeko make her run into the escape point. Few minutes later, Himeko is outside of the base. The sky turn back into clear blue.

**Extra Chapter 03 is done. Not really that long since it only telling how Himeko made her way out. Her conversation with Theresa is in Chapter 10. Enjoy :)**

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.4K 1K 41
A month had passed since Nagazora. Alex now found himself in a situation that he wanted no part of, but had no way to get out of. Now, he'll lend his...
101K 1.2K 113
A crossover story where me and the Valkyries from Honkai Impact 3rd go to the world of Genshin Impact for an Isekai adventure journey. Other crossove...
45.6K 1.2K 24
After a sudden loss of consciousness, Kiana found herself back in the past. With a lot of questions in her head, she is faced with a battlefield and...
8.2K 221 5
It has been several years after I was sent here, in the world of different history. Humanity has been fighting this "Honkai" since it's birth. I miss...