Lilac | JJK ✔️

Bởi -BUTTERFLYJIMIN

Small bells rang of the door being pushed, which alerted the cashier. "How can I help you?" The cashier asked... Xem Thêm

welcome :)
1 | Prince! Prince!
2 | A messy breakfast
3 | Scenery
4 | Cooking time!
5 | Dessert time!
6 | Friends
7 | My lady
8 | Help
9 | Advice
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
21
22
Epilogue
SEQUEL <33
the sequel is out!

20

20 5 7
Bởi -BUTTERFLYJIMIN

febuary 3 - Haeun's birthday

"Haeun, I have some news." Haeun's doctor said, as he walked in her room. Haeun sat on her bed waiting for the news, her leg was shaking due to anxiousness.

"We got a donation. You can get your sight back!" Her doctor excitedly informed, a big smile immediately appeared on Haeun's lips.

"Really?!" She couldn't believe it. Haeun has waited for this, all these months. She could finally get her life back again.

"But.." The doctors sad tone made Haeun worried again.

"But what?" Haeun asked, frozen on her bed.

"There is a 50% chance that you'll not make it. You are allergic to the anesthesia we'll have to use."

"I'll do it. I want to take that chance doctor. I'm turning 18 today, so I get to make this decision on my own. Please don't contact my family members about this now either." Haeun said with no hesitation. She was referring to when the doctors didn't contact Haeun's family members about her accident.

"Okay, Haeun. Your surgery is in a week." The doctor said with a small smile, before going out the door.

Haeun smiled and whispered to herself. "Finally."

---

Haeun walked towards the kitchen with happiness. She couldn't even explain the ecstasy she felt at the moment. She can go back and study in college. She can help her family again. She can acheive her dreams with photography. And she can finally see her boyfriend's face.

Could there be anything better?

"You are sooo handsome, even though you have a mask on. What's your name? Do you wanna go on a date with me?" A familiar voice caught Haeun's attention. Who was that?

"I'm sorry, miss. But I don't appreciate you touching me like that. Could you back off?" A voice said and Haeun could definitely recognize that voice. JK.

She walked faster towards the kitchen. Who the hell was flirting with her boyfriend?

When Haeun reached the kitchen door, she said in a deadly voice. "Who the hell are you to be touching my boyfriend like that? He's telling you to back off."

Jungkook smiled in delight seeing his girlfriend at the door.

A gasp was heard. "Haeun?" The girl said, her familiar voice made Haeun widen her eyes.

"Bong-Cha?" Haeun slapped her mouth with her hand, making her white cane fall to the ground. "Why the fuck are you here?" Haeun asked, with a deadly voice.

Bong-Cha scoffed and crossed her arms. "Do you think I want to be here? I only came here because Aunt asked me too."

"Mom is here?" Haeun's brows raised in surprise.

"Is this your cousin, Haeun?" Jungkook suddenly interjected, which made Bong-Cha smile creepily.

"Yes I am, hot stuff." Jungkook's face scrunched in disgust at the nickname his girlfriend's cousin gave him.

"Why are you dating my ugly oompa loompa cousin? Dump her and be with me, I swear I'm much better than her." Bong-Cha glared at her cousin, before looking at Jungkook with lust in her eyes.

"No, Thank you. I'm happily dating your cousin." Jungkook said, which made Haeun smile.

"I'm not giving up." Bong-Cha declared, glaring at Haeun who stuck out her tounge.

"Haeun! My child!" Someone yelled in happiness, Haeun recoginzed that voice. Mom.

"M-mom?" As Haeun muttered that, she was brought in a warm embrace. It's been long, so long since she had gotten a hug from her mom. She was happy, truly happy. She had missed her mom.

"My daughter, I'm happy you're safe." Haeun's mom said, as a tear trickled down her face.

Haeun smiled and hugged her mom tighter. "I'm glad you're here too, Mom."

They stood like this for a couple of minutes before breaking up.

"I'll tell you the whole story later Mom," Haeun assured. "I just want you to meet someone first."

"JK, come here." Haeun called, which made Jungkook's doe eyes widen. Jungkook walked towards Haeun and her mom, with a smile on his face. But that smile could not be seen, as he had on a mask. As he always does.

"Hello, Ma'am. It's nice too meet you. I'm Jimin, Haeun's boyfriend." He bowed 90 degrees to show his respect.

"B-boyfriend?" Haeun's mom stuttered in surprise.

Jungkook stood there anxiously, he didn't know what to feel seeing his girlfriend's mom reaction. Relief? Scared? Happy?

"When did my daugther get such a handsome boyfriend? Don't call me Ma'am, you can just call me mom." Haeun's mom said, a bright smile on her face. She was delighted to hear that her only child got an boyfriend. He had a great first impression. He was polite and handsome. And on the look on Haeun's face, it looked like she really liked him.

Jungkook could feel himself relax at the mom's words. "Okay, Mom." He smiled a toothy smile under his mask. It's been a long time since he has called someone that.

"And you, why didn't you tell me you got a boyfriend huh?" Haeun's mom scolded, hitting her daughter on the shoulder.

"Ow, Mom!"

---

"I've got something tell you." The couple said at the same time. Jungkook and Haeun were currently in the garden. It seemed like the garden was their special place, they were always here when they hung out.

"You can start, my lady." Jungkook offered.

"I'm gonna get my sight back!" She excitedly announced, surprising Jungkook. His doe eyes went wide.

"Really? I'm happy for you my lady." He hugged his girlfriend in excitement.

"I'm having the surgery in a week!" She informed him with a big smile, but it only made Jungkook's happy smile turn into a sad one.

"Oh." He whispered, backing out from the hug.

Haeun noticed his sad tone and asked in worry. "What is it JK? Has it something to do with what you were going to say to me?"

"I'm getting discharged in a week."

Haeun continued to smile and hugged him immediatley. "That's great, JK. When I'm done with my surgery, I'll meet you again. What's wrong with that?"

"I won't be there with you when you'll have the surgery and I may not be able to see you for a while. I'll try to come back after a week. But, what if something happens to you?"

"Oh, are you gonna miss me?" Haeun teased. "Don't worry, we'll meet after a week and I'll be fine." Haeun lied. She didn't know if she was going to survive this surgery.

Jungkook backed out from the hug again, and brought out his pinky finger. "Pinky promise?"

Haeun brought out her pinky and locked it with his. "Pinky promise." She said, with a forced smile Jungkook didn't notice.

---

6 days later

"Ah, finally some peace and quiet." Jungkook said, relaxing his eyes and laying his head on Haeun's shoulder.

"My cousin is something isn't she?" Haeun chuckled, interlocking her fingers with her boyfriend.

"She keeps flirting with me and I keep rejecting her. Doesn't she get tired?" He huffed, and Haeun only laughed.

"Well she has this large grudge against me. I told you, she hates me. She even wants to steal my boyfriend."

Jungkook shook his head and said. "That's never going to happen."

They sat in this comfortable silence for a while. Jungkook looked at their hands interlocked. He was going to miss this. He was going to miss cuddling Haeun in warm blankets. He was going to miss cooking and taking photos with Haeun. He was going to miss waking up to see Haeun. He was going to miss Haeun.

"My surgery is tomorrow." Haeun suddenly said, breaking the silence.

"And I'm getting discharged tomorrow morning. I am not going to get to see you before your surgery." Jungkook sadly said, looking at their interlocked fingers.

"Good luck tomorrow, My lady."

"Thank you, My JK."

---

published; 18/12/21

not edited

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

40.7K 4.6K 35
★Completed★ ★Short Chapters★ ★AU + ABO★ -Description- _______________ #Past life "You were playing with my feelings all this time?" Jungkook gritted...
53K 4.1K 30
"In one of the stars, we'll be living one day. In one of them, we'll be laughing. And so it will be as if all the stars were laughing when you look a...
20.6K 1K 23
JJK X Y/N X KTH [Book 1] "I made my way to the terrace with a euphoric mood just to meet with the darkest surprise of my life. Something that would c...
2.4K 152 25
💗Park Jimin - the Korean sweetheart, Army's chimchim, the Kpop idol who made history in the music industry; is now baffled when life doesn't turned...