The Red Alpha and Her Dark An...

By sambhattacharjee

Nicole Haught arrived in Purgatory and felt different way . Something within her called for Purgatory . Init... More

Chapter 1 - Welcome to Purgatory
Chapter 2 - Lunch ?
Chapter 3 - New Lead
Chapter 4 - My Girlfriend ?
Chapter 5 - Wolfy
Chapter 6 - New Wolf
Chapter 7 - Alpha Powers
Chapter 8 - First Rut
Chapter 9 - Good Newz
Chapter 10 - Truth Reveals
Chapter 11 - Let's have fun
Chapter 12 - Meeting With Alpha Holliday
Chapter 13 - Run With a Pack
Chapter 14 - Identity of Alice's Mother
Chapter 16 - She Can't Be Dead
Chapter 17 - History of Titan
Chapter 18 - Willa-Waverly reunion
Chapter 19 - Dragon !!! - Part 1
Chapter 20 - Dragon !!! - Part 2
Chapter 21 - A Witch
Chapter 22 - Rescue Mission
Chapter 23 - War Begins
Chapter 24 - Seven's End Game
Chapter 25 - Rise of Bulshar

Chapter 15 - Alice-Wynonna Reunion

52 3 0
By sambhattacharjee

I followed John in the hospital to a room which was almost at the end of the corridor . We entered the room to find the most beautiful girl lying there unconscious in the bed .

" Is Is she .. ? "

" Yeah she is Alice - Alice Lily Holliday . "

" Oh Gosh I really missed her growing up . "

" She is not totally grown up yet . If you want you can join her further growth . "

" Will Rosita be okay with it ? "

" I think she will be ok . Do you want to ? "

" God John Of course I want to I want to be a part of her further life . will she accept me as her mother ? "

" She is very polite and kind at the same time she is rowdy like hell . she has got the characteristics of you . "

" Well she indeed got it . "

" Lily can you hear me . Look who has come to meet you . "

Alice slowly open her eyes which was piercing blue when she looked at me . The lights fell directly into her eyes which made them glow further .

" Who is she daddy ? "

" She is . "

" Wynonna . Wynonna Earp . " I said by cutting John .

" Oh so you are the one .. I have always wondered to meet you . "

" Really ? But why ? "

" Daddy said I am totally like you I didn't know who you were so i tried to learn things about you and then I totally became a fan of you . ".

" Oh .. so do you like it that i am here ? "

" Yeah definitely . i wuv you . "

" I love you too baby . "

" Well John I was going to "

" Oh hey Wynonna .. What are you doing here ? "

" Um Hi Rosita .. just came here for some cases and heard that Lily is my fan so I came here to see her here . "

" Well that's great But I think there is other story . "

" Um ok so Lily we are going to speak up with you later .. ok sweetie ? Now get some rest . "

" No I want to hear her . "

" But Li... "

" Ok fine you will hear it . "

" Wyn .. "

" No John I want her to hear . She has the right to know . "

" Ok . "

" So here it goes ... I was totally sad when Waves left here to join her uni . So I went to Shorty's to have some drink . By the time John came there , I was totally drunk . We had few more drinks together and we leaned forward to kiss each other and things became so heated that we ended up having having .. you know . " I tried to show signs of ' fuck ' with my hands . " Then I became pregnant with a girl and John was there by my side the whole time and finally when I went in my labor in an empty Shorty's and give birth to a baby girl in the pool table . And that's how . "

" Alice is born . " Rosita completes me .

" Yeah . "

" Are you my mama ? "

" Yes baby . "

" But she is my mama . "

" Lily I only took care of you but she brought you to this beautiful world . She gave me the responsibility of being the mother of an amazing little girl . She is your mom Lily . "

" Then why didn't you meet me till now ? "

" Because you were in danger . There were many bad people around you who is trying to kill you so I gave you to your mama . "

" Are they dead now ? "

" No baby . "

" Then why are you here ? "

" Cause your daddy said that our little bean is injured so I came to meet you . "

There was a complete silence in the room and the tension was thick . Until finally Lily spoke .

" Are you gonna stay wid me ? "

" Do you want me to stay ? "

" Yes stay . pwease . "

" Ok I will stay with you . "

" Yeah . mama stays . "

" Well Lily you would confuse us by saying mama to both of us . "

" Um . can I call you mom ? "

" Of course you can Lil' bean . "

" MOM !!! "

Alice squeals and threw her arms towards me and I hug her as tight as possible . After staying like that we went outside .

" Well nice to finally know you are her mom and I thought it was some nasty teenager . And Wynonna I totally support you and I know the Bulshar pack is threat to everyone's life . But also thank you for giving me the chance to become the mother of a wonderful child . "

" Well Rosi I should be the one to thank you for raising my child in such a wonderful way . "

" No but really Lily is a wonderful child . Brave , smart , rowdy . totally you . "

" I am glad to hear . Um . Rosi hope you don't mind about me coming this close to Alice . "

" No . Never Alice might need her mama to show her how to fight , defend and care others but she also requires her mom to know how to ride a bike , use the Colt Bluntline and how to send the revenants to hell . "

" God you are good in words . "

" Well I always am . "

" Ok so what now ? "

" Come with me I would show you your room . "

" My room ? "

" yes you are staying over here ma'am . Cause Alice needs you Wyn . "

" Thanks for it . "

" No don't our daughter needs us . "

" Ok . um I think I should go . "

" Yeah . "

" Lead the way . "

We went to through the hall and ended up in a room . We entered into a large room which has a huge bed and a huge dressing table , wonderful large closet and a huge window to allow the light came inside and play .

" This your room . "

" WOW !!!! "

" Did you like it ? "

" I love it . "

" Glad to hear . "

" Yeah so .. what are we going to do ? "

" How about taking a round ? "

" That's better . After all mating season starts from today night . "

" What ? I thought it was tomorrow . "

" Oh tomorrow whole day but starting from today night ."

" Oh so what would you who are already mated do ? "

" Oh we spend time in making love with our partners and those who don't run and sniffs around to find their mate . "

" I see . So are you having fun tonight ? "

" Actually no maybe I don't know . "

" Why ? "

" Today we would get our third mate . Both me and John would be tied to him / her from today . "

" I see . Must be the lucky one . "

" Yeah . Lets go . "

" Yeah sure . "

Rosita took my hand and lead me to the gardens surrounded by the forest . We totally lost the track of time and suddenly night sky surrounded us . We were just heading back to the pack house when a black wolf with white patches came sniffing towards us . I turned to Rosita to see her face full of shock .

" Hey Rosi whats up ? "

" John ? "

The wolf shifts back to a naked John .

" Yeah its right . "

" What how can it be ? "

" I don't know . But it is what it is . "

Rosi slowly pealing her clothes off and revealing her beautiful naked body and then she shift to a light grey wolf and sniffs the air . Turning towards me and looking at me . I was totally dumbfounded .

" Guys what happening ? "

" Well it seems like you are our third mate . " John says .

" What ? "

" Yeah he is right . " Rosi says after shifting back .

" So what are we going to do about it ? "

" Nothing just linking you with our pack so that we can mind link ourselves . And then we are going to mark you on your neck on both side and then you would be tied to us forever . By the next moon you would have some of our abilities like sensation would increase , canines would grow only in full moon to mark us , your running pace and all . But remember one thing . never leave us , or you would not be alive . "

" Why ? "

" Wolves mate for lives . If anyone of the mate leaves mates then you have a heartbreak which you would suffer to slow death . "

" Ok . I was not planning to leave you guys after all I am the lucky one . "

" Welcome to our little family Wynonna . "

" Thanks Rosita and John for letting me in . "

We were going to leave the garden when we heard a huge scream . We ran in the direction of the scream .

Waverly's POV

" Nicole ? "

" Yes baby ? "

" You know its time for you to go sniff around . "

" I don't wanna go . "

" But you have to . might be your mate is waiting for you . "

" What if its not you ? I - I don't want this to end . "

" But you have to if it is meant to be . "

" No ! Listen you Waverly Earp I am going to stay with you even if I am meant to be with others . Everything seems so perfect with you babe . I - I am afraid that I can live a moment without you . I don't want to . God Waves cant anybody think for one second that I am not an wolf and its only me as in a person ? "

" Hey baby calm down . "

" No Waves its just - just . Never mind . "

She says and gets up from the bed we were making love for several hours in a room of the pack house . She gets out of the room without even getting dressed and slammed the door behind her . I just watch her leave and stares at the door and started to break down knowing this should be the end of this relationship . I know it hurts and more for Nicole than for me because of her wolf but still I cannot snatch her away from her mate .

After few seconds I got out of the room after getting dressed and went in the garden . Just in case I get to meet Nicole - probably the last time . I was passing by a huge tree when I suddenly saw a blue light staring in my direction . I pretty well remembered Nicole's eyes . They were golden in colour as wolf . Those eyes stares at me in a hungry way . Then I remember the story of Ella - Nicole's mother about being raped by a werewolf in the name of ' satisfying its wolf ' . I audibly gulped and stared into those eyes .

The colours keep changing until they were golden in colour .Just then the wolf jumps upon me . I was so scared I scream in fear and closed my eyes in welcoming my impending death . But actually it never came . I slowly open my eyes to find out the same soft golden colour eyes staring at me .

" Nicole ? "

I say and she started to lick my face . I couldn't help but smile at her interaction .

" Well you scared the shit out of me . "

I said as I moved forward and kissed her snout . It started to wag its tail frantically . I flipped ourselves so I was lying on the top of her then I tickled her in her stomach and she started to move and her tail was unstoppable . She suddenly flips us over then I was lying in my back again and when I was going to sit up she put a paw on my shoulder to keep me at my place .

" So you want to play like this ? "

Before she could give any reaction , we heard sound of barrel clicking . Soon I saw Nicole putting her head down and then I turned to see Wynonna with peacemaker pointed at Nicole and the barrel glows solid yellow . I suddenly starts to panic .

" WYNONNA NO !!!!!! "

I shout but the peacemaker over rule my voice and a gun shot sound appears and suddenly I heard a immense howl . I turn back to Nicole to see her howling in pain .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 4.1K 36
[HIGHEST RANK #1 - wayhaught - August 2020 #13 - #rainbow - May 2020 #1 - #waverly - June 2020 #1 - #nicolehaught - June 2020] "You've got to be kid...
4.3K 95 21
*Hey guys this is my first time writing. All critiques are welcome! Please comment any suggestions so I can get better! Thanks for reading.* Ari has...
1K 59 50
I was just a normal teen having a good summer before school but then me and ace had to move to are dads and go to a new school mom told us she had th...
28.7K 980 42
Waverly becomes the saviour she fought the darkness that gave her power she not be able to control it as Nicole is the only one who can for Nicole th...