The Beloved Thirdwheel || A T...

By sanijoon

"𝘩𝘪,𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘫𝘪𝘩𝘶 16 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘣𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘥" "𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘐'𝘮 𝘵𝘢𝘦𝘩𝘺𝘶𝘯𝘨 26 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘨𝘢𝘺" *𝐓𝐖* ... More

Together
Changes
:Ji-hu:
Past
Sorry
Family
Better
Distance
Beginnings
-break-
New light
Us
Forgive me
I'ts not that simple
Seperation
</3
Life goes on
That guy
Rude
The little things
What is love?
Skinny love
my girl
goodbye❀
<3
<3 ɪɪ

Problems

232 5 2
By sanijoon

{First time writing.Hope you like it<3}

"JIHU!"

"y-yes"

"what have you cooked?!this food is disgusting!!"

"I-I told you I can't cook"

"How dare you talk back to my mom bitch!"

"bitch?"

"Yes bitch,cook and clean that's what you're supposed to do."

"NO I'M NOT" jihu clenches her fists looking at her cousin dead in the eye

 "I'm supposed to go to school and have a normal life,Unlike this pathetic life where all I do is work for y'all like a fucking servant."

Mrs.khyong gets up from the dining table and slaps jihu,she ends up falling on the floor,she bends down and grabs her hair,jihu desperately tries to free from her grip.

"Where did you find your guts?huh?you don't get to talk in my house,do you realise how much we spend on your upbringing?" 

she tightens the grip on her hair,pulling her locks harshly

jihu groans with the pain tearing up.

"Oh?so you pay?or are you blowing up the money my parents left behind?"jihu says as she is trying to get rid of her aunt's hands.

"You don't get food or water or anything from now on."she says as she lets go of her and rises up.

"Heh!what's new?my parents are the ones paying for your life anyway"she lets out a cold mockingly laugh"NOT YOU OR YOUR JOBLESS SON!"

"JIHU!"her uncle shouts"She's your aunt"

"oh?you remember that we have a relation?aren't you the same person who brutally hit me when you were drunk sir?"

"So you don't like it here miss jihu~?am I right?"asks II-seong satarically.

"I dread living with you monsters."

II-seong(her cousin)walks up to her and grabs her arm pulling her out of the room and out the door,throwing her out of the house.

"then just leave."

Jihu lost her parents when she was ten,her parents had named all their possessions and property after jihu,All her aunts and uncles wanted her custody but Mr.andMrs.Khyong got her custody,they treated her quite well for the first few years, but with time they started seeing her as nothing but a source of fortune,they realised they didn't need to spend on her or care for her,they got her out of school,she was fed on leftovers and whenever she asked for something she was either beaten up or made to starve.They made her work like a servant and always kept her suppressed.She was abused often and from a young age she was vulnerable to torture and violence.Today she finally decided to stop staying suppressed and spoke up and she was thrown out.

It was cold and she was wearing old worn out clothes,shivering from cold and from horror.

@taehyung's place

"Taehyung please stop hurting us!"

"I AM NOT HURTING YOU EOMMA YOU ARE HURTING ME!!"

"Taehyung can't we end this non sense? JUST STOP!!"

"Dad I can't "just stop"!I can't just stop loving him"

"Son you are just confused,he is just a friend to you,trust me I know better"

"NO! You don't"

"We cannot hand the company over to you if you continue being like this"

"BUT WHY DAD?!WHY?"

"This society will not accept you,It will bring up a lot of controversy and our company will lose clients and customers."

"What am I supposed to do?"asked taehyung frustrated.

"Marry a girl,and be a good son."

"I will not ruin my life by marrying a girl,that's all"

"Then don't take over the company either,I anyway fired that guy"

"WHAT?!YOU FIRED JUNGKOOK?"

 taehyung took a few deep breathes,stuck in a spiral of thoughts,he speaks in an angry tone

"He is anyway qualified enough to be the CEO he was working as a manager just for my sake,good for him,thanks dad."

"Can you stop talking about him,think about your own life taehyung!"

"He is my life."

Taehyung is exasperated.He grabs the car keys and storms out of the house,as tears of frustration flow from his eyes.He is fed up of living a life where he is not accepted and made to feel guilty for his feelings.

He is heavily breathing,He gets inside the car his vision is blurred with tears of rage,he starts driving at a terribly fast pace.It's 2 am at night,     

the roads are clear        

it's a cold december night where silence and tranquillity rules the streets.

meanwhile jihu

I got up on my feet and pathetic tears started flowing,my body starts shivering a wave of fear has taken over me,I am getting more and more anxious with each passing second.I am getting cold sweats,I am hyperventilating.I am sacred.I don't know of what but I'm just scared.I decide to spent the night at the park but there are a bunch of guys,they noticed me and started coming towards me,I start running.

They are following me and I'm running faster and faster,my heart is racing and I'm sobbing more and more loudly hoping to get help,I think they hear a police siren and stop following me but I can't process anything and I keep running, my heart is sinking and my sobs are getting worse,at this point I'm on the highway running,running for my life or maybe running away from it..I don't know,I am horrified,hungry and just miserable.

I'm unable to take it anymore and my feet come to a standstill in the middle of the road a car is approaching me at full speed,

the last tear drop falls out from my eyes,

as I look at the car nearing me, everything blacks out.

(taehyung pov)

I was driving uncontrollably,the words of my parents echoing in my head while I was terribly missing jungkook.

Out of nowhere a girl appears in front of my car,I try to slow the car down but I am unable to,I honk at her but she looks right into my eyes and passes out ,I press the brakes with all my force and thankfully the car stops right before hitting her,I quickly get out of the car,but she is already unconscious.The moment she looked into my eyes.......I saw pain.

It felt as if her eyes were shouting out for help.

I shake her slightly,

"M-Miss?" "H-Hello?"

*THE NEXT MORNING*

(jihu pov)

I wake up and find myself in a huge hospital room,I feel something in my hand,I look over to my side and see a bottle of water suspended on a stand and a tube connecting the bottle and the vein in my hand.

"Ah!ehhhh"

Suddenly the door opens and a nurse comes in.

"OH! you're up!"she smiles warmly"how do you feel?"

"A little weak.... my head kinda hurts"

"I thought so,how long have you not been eating?,you are so weak" she says while checking things on the monitor and examining some reports.

"mam,could you tell me who got me here?"

"You wait I'll send him in"  "He was here all night waiting for you to get up."

She says this and leaves the room.A few seconds later a man hurries into the room,The worried look on his face fades as he sees me.

"Thank god you're up"he says, being so genuinely happy to see me safe.

"thankyou so much sir"

"It's Kim taehyung"

 "..and don't thank me I am to blame for this condition of yours,I'm so sorry"

"No,don't apologise,It's on me too"

"Can I ask you something?"

"mhmm"

"What were you doing on the streets so late at night,why were you not..home?"

As he mentions home, my eyes begin to tear up as I am reminded of all the terrible horrific memories.

(taehyung pov)

As the words part my lips,her eyes start tearing up and I see the same pleading look in them.

"It's ok if you don't wanna share."

"No, I can tell you,It's ok". I hold back my tears 

"I don't have my parents with me anymore,I live with my uncle and aunt,I mean I used to....they kicked me out"

"Oh no!that's very bad"

"It is" I sigh.

"I am very sorry to hear that,Is there anyway I can help you,I am very guilty of hurting you"

"You are already doing so much,and please don't feel bad,I passed out due to anxiety not because of you."

I am touched by his kindness.

"this is the first time someone is caring about me,thankyou."

(tae pov) I am shocked at her terrible state,she is so young she deserves love and care but strangely she is surprised at a simple act of concern?

a nurse enters the room with a tray of food.

"You should rest right now,we'll talk later"  

"I'll come to check on you later meanwhile the nurse will look after you."

"okay tae- tae-...sir"

"This world is a fucked up place"  I think to myself on my way to jungkook's house.

{sorry for making it too long,I promise it gets better,bear w me pweaseT-T}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 6K 34
Min Yoongi, known to everyone but Jimin as Suga. He's a drug-dealer, rebel teenager with a soft spot for a certain pink-haired boy named Park Jimin...
186K 4.8K 58
"Fuck them all" He said. [COMPLETED] *Warning* BLOOD CURSING ABUSE CUTTING SMUT RAPE
11.9K 610 33
In which in a world where soulmates is a big thing so big in fact it's illegal to not find yours, in this world you have to be perfect that includes...