𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕪 𝕡𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕤 // xiao...

By zumii3

ᴀ xɪᴀᴏᴠᴇɴ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄ ᴠᴇɴᴛɪ ʟᴏꜱᴇꜱ ʜɪꜱ ʙᴇꜱᴛ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅ ᴀɴᴅ xɪᴀᴏ ɪꜱ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴍᴀɴ. ________________ ɪ'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ɢʀᴇᴀᴛ ᴡɪᴛ... More

information before reading
Character intro ♡
i
ii
iii
iv
v
vi
vii
viii
ix
x
xi
xii
xiii
xv
xvi
xvii
xviii
xix

xiv

1.7K 53 20
By zumii3

welcome back loves!
hope you enjoy!
art not mine

-kuma
_____________________

Qiqi's pov
third person.

" klee? Hey klee?" Qiqi said as she watched her best friend put some logs on the ground and started to add some powder stuff to it.

" yeah qiqi ? What is it?" The little girl with soft blue eyes asked while smiling and starting the fire she made.

" oh never mind it's just a fire. anyways do you think the boys will find us?" Qiqi asked as she looked at the warm red and orange color of the flame and sat down right by it on a log.

" of course they will Qiqi, plus if they don't we can just stay out here!" Klee said with a little hint of joy as she always was one to enjoy camping and staying out doors for as long as she could.

" you're right! Let's make a little house before it gets too dark and we can't see anymore." Qiqi said while grabbing leaves that had fallen from the now branchy trees. As the girls collected leaves and sticks to make a small little tent like hiding place they both looked at the area with a satisfied smile.

" qiqi I love the place and all but I'm kinda hungry." Klee said to the other while rubbing her upset stomach. " oh well we can try and go fishing? " the other young girl said while walking over to the river and looking down in it.

" YES! fishing is a great idea qiqi!" Klee said while jumping up and down before running behind the other to the river where she could barely see what was inside of the water because of how dark it became.

Qiqi continued to try and look for fish but little did the two girls know that a cold front was about to come in strong.

___________

" r-razor it's freezing." Bennett mumbled to the other while shivering as they went deeper into the woods.

" I know Bennett but we have to f-find the girls fast before the storm hits." Razor whispered as he saw a fire in the distance and what looked to be a camp of hilichurls.

" Bennett I think this is a hilichurl camp." Razor said while pulling the other to him to try and keep both of them warm.

" yeah, I hope the girls didn't go In there." Bennett said while looking down to try and see where the footprints lead to and to his surprise it went the other way.

" if these footprints are our girls then they went the opposite way." Bennett said to razor as they turned and followed the footprints the other way.

Chongyun was in the car and driving home as Xingqiu pulled out a book and was reading to the other as they drove back. " Xingqiu we might have a problem." Chongyun said as he looked at the message he got from razor and then back to the road.

" what is it?" Xingqiu asked while pulling the book down and looking at his lover. " it's from razor." Chongyun said while handing the phone to Xingqiu since he was driving and knew Xingqiu would hit him for texting and driving again.

" oh my...we need to hurry back home chongyun the boys lost the girls." Xingqiu said while hitting chongyun's arm lightly while placing the book that had fallen off his lap into the glove department.

Chongyun stepped on the gas as he was almost home and just in the neighborhood. As he turned a sharp corner the cars behind lifted a little off the ground as the wheels made a squeaking noise as they were dragged across the street and left behind on the road were black marks from the tires and in the distance a car speeding off.

" chongyun be careful you know this car cost us a lot." Xingqiu whined while sighing and taking off his belt as he saw the house.

" sorry sorry, I'm just nervous what if the girls get hurt or worse." Chongyun said while holding onto the steering wheel tightly as his knuckles turned white from the firm grip.

" it's going to be fine, Klee and qiqi know self defense plus I'm sure Bennett and razor are with them right now as we speak so come on let's go look for them." Xingqiu said while getting out of the car and walking to the back of the house.

Chongyun quickly turned the car off and followed after his boyfriend with two flashlights. " alright Xingqiu you're right, it won't help the girls if I start to freak out." He mumbled while turning on the flashlights as they entered the woods. The cold air welcoming them both as their hair blew into different directions.

" fuck it's cold, we better find them fast before they catch a cold." Xingqiu said while moving closer to chongyun for warmth.

Bennett was looking around on the ground while razor climb the tallest tree they were by to see if they noticed something helpful.

" be careful razor." Bennett said while looking up worried for his boyfriend as the wind grew stronger and colder. " I will Bennett, don't worry." Razor said while smiling down at the worried male before looking around and noticing smoke.

" I see smoke in the distance to the right, it could be the girls!" Razor said while slowly climbing down but lost his balance for a second as the wild pushed the small but strong tree to the right harshly.

" razor please be careful!" Bennett yelled while watching the tree move side to side from the strong wind. Razor held on tight to the tree and waited for the tree to stop moving before climbing down and hugging Bennett.

" I'm fine." He said while kissing the males forehead and Bennett punched his arm lightly while giggling. " don't scare me like that again." He said before turning and walking to the right where razor said the smoke was coming from.

" I won't, I won't." Razor said while sighing and following behind Bennett. " wait up." He mumbled while running after the male.

Bennett looked around to see a bright orange light in the distance and he started to run to it. " it's a fire razor! The girls have to be there!!" He yelled in joy as he ran to the camp.

Razor smiled and followed after. They forgot about the harsh winds and cold weather as their feet led them to the warmth color of red and orange.

" where are they?" Bennett said while looking around the empty camp but one thing did stick out.

" hey that's klee's bag." Razor said and Bennett nodded while picking it up. " they must've been here but where are they now?"

Razor smelled around the area to see if his good sense of smell could help them but the wind had blown all traces of the girls away. " I can't smell anything, it's too windy." He said while covering his cold nose.

" it's fine razor, we just gotta look around here."
_____

" Chongyun look it's a river, if I know anything maybe the girls went there to get something to eat or drink." xingqiu said while pulling chongyun's hand over to the river.

" makes sense since klee likes to fish." Chongyun said while following behind his love. Once they reached the river they saw two small figures in the distance.

" over there xingqiu, it's the girls I think." Chongyun mumbled while moving closer to get a better look.

As the males moved closer the wind grew stronger.

" k-klee hold on." Qiqi said as the wind blew the two side to side.

" q-qiqi it's windy I can't stay still." Klee said while holding on tight to the other little girl.

As Klee finished her sentence the wind knocked the air out of qiqi and she fell over hitting the ground pretty hard making her let go of klee. As qiqi fell all she hear was splash and a yell from klee. " AHH!"

" KLEE!" Yelled the boys as they ran towards the girls.

_____________

" hey kaeya what do you think the girls are doing right now?" Albedo asked while taking a sip of his wine and sighing.

" I'm pretty sure they are probably watching a movie with the guys." Kaeya said while smiling at Albedo and grabbing his hand softly.

" we'll see them tomorrow morning don't worry so much, the guys will take care of them." Kaeya chuckled out as he saw Albedo smile and nod.

" you're right, sorry. Anyways where did you wanna go after dinner?" The blonde male looked around the beautiful restaurant.

" I wanted to take you ice skating, thought it'd be romantic." Kaeya looked at the approaching couple after saying that.

" sounds fun" xiangling giggled while smiling down to the two males.

" sounds painful if you ask me." Hutao said while holding onto xiangling's waist tighter as she saw a few males eyeing her loved one up and down.

Xiangling looked at HuTao and smiled while placing a soft kiss to her cheek. " calm, I'm yours only."

" as it should be." HuTao said while giggling and then looking at the males. " y'all guys finally have time to go on a dates again?" HuTao asked while looking at the ring on Albedo's finger.

" WAIT!! Don't tell me you PROPOSED!!" HuTao yelled while jumping up and down a little. Xiangling saw the ring as well and smiled brightly while holding HuTao down a little to not cause a scene and unnecessary attention.

" congratulations!!" She said while looking at the two.

Albedo blushed while pulling his hand with the ring on it onto his lap. " yeah he did." Kaeya smirked as he remembered exactly how it happened. " it was quite the proposal, if you ask me." Albedo kicked Kaeya's leg softly. " stop, we won't talk about that." Kaeya sighed and laughed while rubbing his leg.

" fine if you wish, but yeah the boys are watching the girls tonight so we decided to have a little date." The two girls nodded and smiled. " well enjoy your meal, it's on the house!" Xiangling said while waving goodbye to the two as she had work to do in the back.

HuTao kissed her girlfriends cheek before waving goodbye to her.

" no wait please let us pa-y for it... she's gone." Albedo sighed before looking to HuTao. " don't worry about it, think of it as a gift from us also you'll are welcome to stay at the hotel if you want " HuTao winked at the two before leaving as well. " have fun lovebirds and don't do anything I wouldn't do."

Albedo blushed more at the females words. Kaeya noticed his flushed soon to be husband and chuckled while holding up his glass. " cheers my love."

The males cheered and took a sip of the fine wine before spending their night with a lavishing dinner and a splendid night.
_________

I wasn't always a Kaeya and Albedo shipper because I didn't think they were compatible plus they've never really hung out yk but my friend told me about this ship and some how I fell in love with the idea of them being together! So now I'm a Kaeya and Albedo shipper ! Lmao so if you aren't pls don't hate or be rude. We all have different ships!

Anyways hope you enjoy this chapter! I'll be updating again tomorrow or the day after so I can upload a Christmas special on Christmas! Don't worry xiao and venti will be in the special! And we'll go back to xiaoven!! 😫💓

love y'all mwah mwah

-kuma

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 82 35
'𝕴 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖓𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙, 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖎𝖙 𝖘𝖍𝖔𝖜𝖘 𝖒𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖗𝖘' *:・゚✧*:・゚ 𝓘𝓷 𝔀𝓱𝓲𝓬𝓱, 𝒶 𝑔𝒾𝓇𝓁 𝒻𝓇𝑜𝓂 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓉�...
138K 4.1K 47
The king has been very sick.. Soon, Xiao would take over the throne as the new king. He needs to learn how to be great and strong so that people woul...
Score By ziela

Fanfiction

2.3K 51 1
There's only one way to characterize Venti and Xiao. They despise each other, so much. To the point that Xiao would pray to the gods that Venti loses...
14.8K 711 13
)ೃ⁀➷ ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴀʟʜᴀɪᴛʜᴀᴍ ᴍɪꜱᴛᴀᴋᴇꜱ ʜɪꜱ ꜰᴇᴇʟɪɴɢꜱ ꜰᴏʀ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴇʟꜱᴇ, ʜᴇ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʜᴇʟᴘ ʙᴜᴛ ᴘᴜʀᴘᴏꜱᴇʟʏ ɢᴇᴛ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ. © oakycys ꜰᴇᴍʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀxᴀʟʜᴀɪᴛʜᴀᴍ ᴡɪʟʟ ɪ...