New Job (Tanqrcraft)

By HyperThuder

Kreek is a Piggy pro Youtuber, but when piggy ends, what will he do? Kreek and Kayla had broke up and she too... More

What do I do now?
Sabrina?
Snowy Night
Worst Luck
Chizeled and Timmeh
The maid boy
Braver than Tanqr
Cooking Stream
No Cuddle Zone >:(
A Fun Afternoon
Kreek's house
Not getting along
Unexpected visitor
Cashier woman came to visit

Before we start the story...

1.9K 10 14
By HyperThuder

Ok guys, just so you know I'm not shipping them in real life. I'm only shipping them in roblox based on their avatars so you don't get messed up and thinking it's gross to ship them in real life which I won't.

(The story includes: slightly angst, comedy, and language)

THERE WILL BE NO SMUT

If you are already a Tanqrcraft shipper then welcome to my first written book! I used to be one but I'm not anymore, though I will try and finish this book soon.

Now into the story

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 2.6K 21
#13 in kotlc She only smiled up at him wading out deeper into the water. "I'm gonna go deeper than you," she teased. "In the water, or in our relatio...
2.3K 47 11
Two weeks after the Pibby incident in Robloxia City. Everyone started to forget about the whole situation and get back to their normal lives. But Rus...
180K 4.9K 29
"That's actually how I met Cove's dad. The moms of our homeroom style class made us all meet up and go bowling. He was really bad at bowling. But tha...
7.1K 591 55
She never really thought her life in Highschool would never change and be treated as the lowest kind of human life because she was a maid and everyon...