âme soeur

By prachiraiii

#arrangemarriage Anika is a simple girl in Delhi. Working in tech company. Love her family the most .Shivaa... More

Character sketch
chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
Chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
Chapter 50
chapter 51
Epilogue
Bonus

chapter 28

980 109 16
By prachiraiii

Shivaay Pov

I came to my room. I know I shouldn't have left from their. But I need to control myself. Manav knows me very well  then why he did that. He broke his promise.

Dadi only knew about this as I used to play for her. And lag ja gale was her all time favourite song. And as I grew older I got busy in studies and responsibilities that I have to leave this. Because hardly I get the  time to sleep playing guitar was out of race. And I hide this because I don't anyone to feel guilty. Dadi always asked me not to hide this but I blackmailed her not to tell this.

But today after so many years I play again. All the memories rush backed in my mind. Shivaay no that was the past control yourself.

But today I feel me and Anika has effect on eachother. Something that she made me feel that I never felt.
The moment she came in my arms.

I could have seen the ting of red that follow on her as I twirled her. Her back was resting against my chest. I could see the way her body responding to my touch. The effect I have on her.

She has squeeze the eyes shut, enjoying the cool breeze touching her face face with my warmth around her. Then when I asked her she is blushing as always she denied and moreover she know her name that is saved in my phone. That I have find how she got to know.

I take the shower to calm myself. Then sleep because tomorrow is raksha bandhan I have to cook breakfast for Gauri and Priyanka.

Next morning I wake up at usual time after jogging I take the shower after getting ready I came in kitchen. I take out all the ingredients. I asked Om to get up early today seems he is still sleeping.

" Good morning " I looked up to find Anika coming inside looking around curiously.

" Good morning "

" What are you doing ??" Came her question.

" Playing with veggies" I said.

" You didn't tell me you like to play veggies seriously and to at this age" she said amusingly.

" Don't spend too much time with Manav you are talking like him "

" That's for me to decide what are you cooking "

" Today is raksha bandhan and like always I am making priyanka and gauri favourite aloo paratha and pasta "

" Need help "

" No I will do it.  Mom restricted you to cook if you are forgetting. "

"I know but atleast I can cut the veggies "

" You sure "

" I know how to cut them."

She take the other knife start cutting them whereas I start preparing other things.

" Anika don't cut them like that. Cut them at 45 degree angle. "

" Shivaay this is last time you are saying I know how to cut and it's just vegetable. " 

" Then don't I want them perfect. "

" Good morning " Om said coming in kitchen.

" Good morning Om "  Anika wished him back.

" You seem to come soon " I  replied sarcastically.

" I know forgot to put the alarm. "

" And bhabhi thanks for saving me from his torture " he whispered standing beside Anika pointing towards the vegetables.

" He can ignore mistake in business but in kitchen no way he want everything perfect " He said but I heard.

" Now what are doing standing there you want invitation Om. " I said.

" Coming bro " he said taking the apron.

" Bhabhi tea " om asked. I forgot she definitely for her morning tea.

" Om I will make " she said coming forward.

" Bhabhi I am making for myself and I am sure you like my hand made tea. "

" Shivaay you want "

" No I  already have my coffee "

They are having tea talking about some arts and designs connecting them to coding.

Soon everyone joined.

" Bhaiya my aloo partha " Priyanka ask.

" Sorry but this time I didn't made aloo partha their is something else "

" No I want aloo partha please. You know how much I love them especially made by you. "

" Don't say bhaiya you didn't make pasta for me also. "

" I didn't " and her face fall. I know how much she love pasta.

" Don't be said Gauri whatever we make atleast try that " om said giving her sad look.

" Here" 

I passed plates towards both of them.

" Now don't be like this I make for you only. "

And when both of them open the lid the happiness in their face that's it.

" I know it's impossible that you wouldn't make our favourite " priyanka said.

" And you are the one sulking some time ago. "

" Thanks gauri and priyanka because of you be also get chance to eat his hand made food or else he never make anything for me. " Manav said.

" And you come home whenever I cook the dinner or lunch so stop behaving like a jealous kid. "

" Done now eat fast and get ready for function " badi maa interrupt us.

" Oh my god bhaiya this is best the way I like thankyou so much " priyanka said eating like some one gonna snatch from her.

" Rudra you know how to cook "asked to rudra.

" Just Maggie and coffee. Whenever I tried the outcome never come good. "

" No problem Rudra atleast you cook basic and here Manav he don't know how to boil water also " I replied looking at him to which he choke the food he is eating.

" Why on earth you are behind me Shivaay . "

" I am stating the fact only. "

"  You are taunting me "

" And why I will Manav. "

.
" Shivaay Stop  troubling him. Not everybody knows how to cook so it's ohkk. " Mom said taking his side like always. I always wonder I am her son or he is.

" Aunty you are the only one who understands me " I rolled my eyes again he started his drama.

" Bhabhi you  like the food " gauri asked Anika how is so engrossed in her own world.

" It's good " she said with a smile.

After completing the breakfast. We all left to respective room. And today's outfit is selected by gauri and priyanka I don't know what they are upto.

I changed in white kurta with crystal pink embroidery indo western sherwani. I take my phone and watch.  Come downstairs to found om and Ranveer they are also wearing same outfit in different colours.

Om is wearing white and Ranveer light yellow.  Soon Rudra and  Manav joined us with elders.

We are talking about something then came the sound of bangles I look towards in that direction and it's like I stop breathing seeing Anika. Their she is coming with priyanka and gauri in pale rose colour saree with open hairs and heavy earrings,bangles in one hand.  In other hand  bracelet that I gifted her. It's first time I am seeing her in sareer looking simple yet breathe taking beautiful.

Gauri and priyanka in same saree with different colour Gauri in white while priyanka in light yellow.

" My daughter's are looking so beautiful " maa said.

Anika Pov

As we came downstairs all I found everyone is looking towards us especially at me making me all nervous. 

And my eyes fall on Shivaay who is looking at me without blinking his eyes.

Gauri forced me to wear saree that she gifted me on my birthday.  As she and gauri were wearing saree same like mine with different colours.

" Now everyone comes lets start " badi maa asked.

Shivaay me again colour coordinate like om-gauri , ranveer- priyanka.

We all settle first it's priyanka who is going to tie Rakhi she move towards us but she passed and went beside where om and gauri are sitting.
I thought she is more close to Shivaay and Shivaay is elder brother.

Anika what are you even thinking.

She tie to om then to gauri.

" What I am getting today??" Priyanka asked.

" I don't have anything for you. You already has everything "

" Bhabhi this is brother of mine is not good for anything. So I know you have mine gift give me. "

" See this way you behave with me and except gift. "

"Om why are you pulling her leg give her. " gauri said to which priyanka grinned. Om and gauri give  her gift it's a beautiful neck piece.

" Thank you so much it's beautiful."

Then she tied rakhi to Ishaan.

" Where is my gift " Ishaan asked .

" Yeah I remember Ishaan and here is your gift. " Priyanka take gift from table and gave him.

" He is the only who is taking gift instead of giving " Manav said.

" He is child Manav atleast stop being jealous from him. " Shivaay said.

" I am not jealous you better shut up. "

" You both don't start now. " pinky mom said making both of them quite.

Then priyanka come with thal. I cover my head with the end of saree. She first apply Tilak to shivaay then to me.
Then she tied Rakhi to him. Then in my hand. She forward her hand towards us.

"And here it's your gift from our side." shivaay said giving her gift.

" Our side not bad bhaiya but since it's Bhabhi first rakhi i want gift from bhabhi also." She said teasingly.

"So bhabhi what are you giving me bhabhi."

" Whatever you want priyanka " I said.

" So I will take whenever the right time came. Promise."

" Promise "

" So now time to open. "

" No not now priyanka wait for sometime " Shivaay asked her to which she frown.

" Bhaiya "

" Prii "

" Ohk fine "

Then gauri came . She apply Tilak on his head then to me. She is tieing rakhi on his hand keeping her head low. As she is the most excited one for Rakhi. Then I saw tears in her eyes.

" Gauri why are crying " I asked.

Everyone looks at her direction she is hurriedly wipe her tears and stand straight.

"Gauri not again you promised me that you not gonna cry " Shivaay said standing taking her in hug. Again tears start flowing from her eyes.

" Why mumma is crying " Ishaan asked.

" Because she is an idiot a big idiot. " Shivaay said wiping her tears.

" Bhaiya " gauri winned.

" Then why you always start crying while tieing rakhi. " shivaay asked.

" I can't help it. I feel so happy that I got you as my brother " she said with tears in eyes and smile on face.

"Ishaan she such a cry baby  your mother. " to which he chuckled.

" I am not baby bhaiya " wiping her tears.

" But you are behaving like a one. Now stop crying and behave like a gauri. If you want gift. " He said.

" I don't want anything as you already given me. " Shivaay raised eyebrow in confusion.

" What " om asked.

" Bhabhi it's a best gift you have given to all of us. " she said looking towards me. She take mine hand in her and keep on Shivaay hand.

" Ohh guys now why are you all getting so emotional " Manav said.

" Oh sorry bhabhi sit. " Gauri said .

She tied rakhi on my hand.

" Here your gift gauri. " Shivaay said.

She take from him.

" Priyanka now both of you can open "

Both of them open their gifts only to get emotional again.

" Bhaiya this... " Gauri said.

" I know you miss them so much don't you " Shivaay Said to which she nodded her head.

Om goes towards gauri take her in side hug.

" Will you stop crying today or not "

" Ishaan see your mumma is looking like a monkey in this picture " om said pointing. Making all of us laugh.

" Bhaiya see he is teasing me. "

" Heyy Om you can't do this with my sister "

" Bhaiya this is so beautiful thank you so much. You had taken this picture when Om he is fighting with me for cake that you baked for me. " She said hugging him.

" Heyy it's for both of us. And you are the one who is eating it alone. " om said joining them in a hug.

" I left alone. " Gauri said.

" Me too " ranveer joining them in a hug. I smiled looking all of them they all love have for eachother.

Then tie Rakhi to Ranveer also.

Now I take thal move towards Rudra.
Who is sitting unusually very quiet today.

I apply Tilak then tied Rakhi on his hand.

" Where is my Rakhi "

" Your Rakhi " pinky me asked.

" I always tie Rakhi to Anika di as she is the who always protect me from every problem. She is always their for me whenever I need her. "

I forward my hand. He tied Rakhi with tears in his eyes. How much I am going to miss them. It's feel like yesterday only we both use to play together, fight together. He used to stole my chocolates. Whenever maa used to get angry he directly comes to me to save him.

" And here your gift " he said forwarding gift towards me.

I take it and unwrapped it.

" Rudra... " I said looking towards him he nodded his head. It's my diary which I used to be mine favourite but rudra like that also I had given him.
I open to find our pictures from childhood to till now with a date, ocassion and a message with each picture.

" It's your favourite but you had given me. I always want to give you this before your marriage. And here it has all our moments which is going to be with you always. I am gonna miss you so much " he said hugging me. This guy is making emotional.

" When you become so mature " I asked him breaking the hug.

" What I am mature already " he said in a faking anger. And he said he became mature.

" Yeah yeah and I believe you " I said making him more irritate.

I looked towards Manav who is smiling but not to forget fake one. I looked towards Gauri and Priyanka. We moved towards Manav.

" Manav you brought gift for us or not " I asked to which he clearly surprised.

" Why are so surprised you only said that you are like my brother don't you" I said .

" Will you let me tie Rakhi to you " I asked smiling. To which he nodded his head smiling broadly.

I apply Tilak first then tie Rakhi. Followed by Priyanka and gauri.

" You thought we forgot about you bhaiya. But that not gonna happen ever and now find our bhabhi soon. Next year this next seat should not be empty." gauri said.

" Then what you three going to do. I am giving this duty to three of you. " he said immediately.

" But right now I don't have gifts. But I promise if any three of them" he said pointing towards Shivaay, Om and Ranveer.

" If any one of them trouble you come to me I will see them then. "

" And you especially my friend it's your responsibility to keep bhabhi happy. If I came to know you trouble bhabhi no one is going to save you from me. " he said glaring towards Shivaay.

" See how easily he changed his side " Shivaay Said.

" I want sister " Ishaan said from now where as we settle again.

" I want sister he again said with a crying face.

" Beta ask your Mummy papa " pinky mom said teasingly. Making both of them shock.

" Choti maa why me Ishaan ask from your beloved bade papa and badi maa Shivaay " Om Said smirking towards our side. Making me shock. God it's just so embarassing I just want to run from here.

" I don't have problem " pinky mom again said.

" Mom will you stop " shivaay said.

" I think we have a solution for Ishaan problem " Ranveer priyanka said.

" Maybe next year you have little sister or a brother. " priyanka said. And a pregnant silence . It take minute to process what she said.

" Priyanka " badi maa asked to which she nodded her head. And that's it.

" Oh my god "

" Ohh my mata "

" Congratulations " everyone shouted.

They both take blessings from elders.

" Congratulations " I wished both of them. And hugged priyanka and shivaay hugged ranveer. And I understand why she is having vomiting and Ranveer didn't let her play.

" So happy for you prii why you didn't tell us" he said hugging her.

" We want to give surprise to all "

Then everyone congrats them. I bring sweets for everyone.

_____________________________________

Here is another update. I hope you guys will like this. Dresses pics are at the end. Keep your love coming. Long chapter as next one will update late. So keep patience more things are coming in your way. Waiting for your views.

Stay safe and healthy

Don't forget to hit the vote button ❤️

Anika's dress.

Shivaay dress

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

203K 15.8K 88
Shivaay Singh Oberoi is a businessman who hates the word "love" and "marriage". He thinks that marriage is based on lies where a man cheats on his wi...
411K 32.6K 47
Shivaay Singh Oberoi, a business tycoon, wants to marry as soon as possible due to circumstances. Anika, an orphan, is in immediate need of money. ...
90.7K 8.6K 18
*COMPLETED*☑ A Rom-Com. 🤗 An Amazing cover by @ImLilMissComplicated, @GraphicAssemblers❤️ Have you ever thought what will happen if Shivaay Singh O...
206K 7.3K 31
Anika Rajput a simple and decent girl who lives with her 2 brothers and a sister Sahil Dev and gauri She works for her handsome and hot boss Shivaa...