LOVE PLAYLIST

By Myhappyending95

"Love Playlist" is a collection of twentyseven stories and six photo edits, made by different writers and pho... More

DISCLAIMER
LOVE PLAYLIST
NOTES
The Race Of Their Lives (Hsienhui1978)
My Heart Goes (LoveCanoLove)
Second Chance (LunaYPina)
Reason (zarysun)
I Like Me Better When I'm With You (Rosie_520DiYue)
Serendipity (TheyCallMeCathy)
One Step Back (justmeiseng)
Say You Do (thumbekil)
Closer (ChaosAPPZ)
I Like You Just The Way You Are (Jeeya_Angel)
Kissing Chemistry (G0ldCharm)
My Whole Life Will Be Spent In One Love (weinnahauyeung0056)
War With Heaven (lunarilee)
Once Lost (amanyeeeka)
Undying (fluffysugarsock)
And It All Began, When I Met You (Ms.Beng)
Rules Were Meant To Be Broken (ella-holland98 & marie-holland97)
Silver Stranger (katana_j)
Body And Soul (GermanaSaLes9)
Wish You Were Here (yueyuedidi)
Once Upon A Time: The Midnight Princess (toniclomera)
London Dreaming (DreamscapeAndMindset)
First Christmas (That I Loved You) (Zazounette86)
The One I Love Is You (Meggyhashope)
Senbazuru (Chya26)
18 (ddyy_f4_artclub)
Ride Home (shinexyne)
War With Heaven (woxihuandiyue)
Let's Fall In Love For The Night (mrsLittleDreamy)
Made For Loving You (JVH624)
You're The Cure My Love (pai_rach)
My Little LeBron (Myhappyending95)

Two Thirty am (Rjoyieee)

365 41 32
By Myhappyending95

Story by: Rjoyieee

Author of:

"Beautiful Chaos",

"Dark Knight"

Title of the story: "Two Thirty am"

Song: "Remember That Night?" by Sara Kays

I was living my life
I was better and didn't have to try
Not to think of you, 'til you reached out
And said, "Remember that night?"

- Sara Kays

.....

The cold breeze of December hit my face as I finally took my first step after leaving this place five years ago.

'Oh, how I miss this place.'

"Shen Yue! Ahhh!!!"

The tall, beautiful, petite woman. Who knows me more than myself screamed at the top of her lungs like she was frantic.

'Gosh how I miss her!'

"Welcome back to Beijing! I miss you so so much. How are you? How's London?" A tear fell on her cheeks as she hugged me.

'Yeah.. The ever dramatic Zi Wei'

I muttered under my breath. She never really changed.

"Zi Wei!!! I miss you too.. so much!" Those comforting touch brings back the memories from a long time ago.

"You were gone for like, what? Five years? Gosh! It's been ages! How dare you leave me like that Yue Yue!" She pouted like a child and I can't help but giggle.

"It's only five years Zi Wei and stop crying, you're ruining your pretty face."

"And it only took you one invitation coming from him for you to come rushing back here? While me on the other hand.. I, the ever beautiful Zi Wei have been inviting you for a couple of times in almost every occasion yet, you never came! " She scoff and I just stared at her blankly.

"So, I guess you're ready.." She continued.

"I guess I am." I breathe heavily.

'I should be.. I have no other choice.'

We arrived at her place not long enough. And I was amazed how she got to have this new unit.

"Wow! I didn't know you'd be this successful."

She now lives in a penthouse. And it's freakin enormous! The sleek window glass enables you to see the beauty of the city while the rose beige color of the walls complimented the interior design.

There's also a pink grand piano resting at the center of her living room. I don't even know if she could actually play it.

It's far different from the old apartment she had back then and I am very happy of what she achieved over the years.

I may not be as successful as she is right now, but I am contented of the things I have.

"Well, maybe changing to different agency was a good decision. And I thank you for that. Here, take a seat." I sat down on the plush chair and take in the view of the city.

"I am happy for you, Zi Wei."

"And I am sad for you, Yue Yue.." she pouted like a baby before grinning wide and I spanked her.

"Aww!" She protested while tickling me and we both laugh like a child. Just like the old times, some things never changed.

"Okay! Okay! Please let go of me." I pleaded as we both sat down properly.

"Now, tell me. Are you sure about this?" The serious face she's giving me tells me as if I am in danger.

"I am here. So, I can say I am.."

"Just remember that I am always here for you. Now, move your ass and start preppin."

"Prepare for what?" My forehead begins to form a crease as she eyed me suspiciously.

"We got a party to attend to."

"What party? I thought it'll be tomorrow." I asked in confusion.

"They will be having a party tonight before the big event tomorrow. So, go quick! I hope you had a good night sleep."

"Hate to say this but I didn't."

"You better prepare your heart."

Well, my head is actually spinning right now. I wasn't able to sleep during the flight because of the nerves. And what she just said didn't helped me at all.

'Goodness gracious! Who wouldn't be nervous? I will be seeing him after five freakin years. And on top of that, I will be seeing him tonight!'

I have been preparing my mental and emotional health after receiving that invitation, but I didn't expect I only have like an hour now to finally face him.

'Okay, hit me now!'

I breathe harder and started moving my ass off.

I just go for a simple black bodycon off shoulder dress with a plunging neckline revealing my bust. I decided to paired it with black ankle strap heels. And I curled my long hair and put on darker shade of make up.

Yep! I decided to finally grow my hair for a change. Maybe, I just wanted to try something new.

Or maybe, I just want to change everything that reminds me of him.

I watched myself in the mirror and realized that..

'This isn't me.. But, to hell I care.'

And for the final touch, I decided to wear the crescent moon necklace that he gave me. I promised myself that this will be the last time that I am wearing this.

The bedroom door opened as Zi Wei stand tall looking as gorgeous as ever with her baby blue strapless dress. I saw how her eyes widened the moment she saw me.

"Woahh! Looks like London really changed you.. for the better. Shen Yue! You look damn hot! Oh my gosh!" Her loud scream is so defeaning.

'Some things never really change!' The thought crosses my mind once again.

"And you look rashiving too, Zi Wei!"

"Now, let's get it on with this party! And have our damn heart broken."

I breathe harder because of what she just said.

'You can do this Shen Yue! He won't affect you anymore.' I comforted myself.

I didn't know that the party would be this grand. The fairy lights hanging beautifully, bundles of different flowers makes the venue more romantic while the tables and chairs are arranged accordingly.

There's a harmonic band playing at the center stage while guests are chitchatting everywhere.

I looked around and decided to just stay on the sides while drinking a glass of champagne. We've been here for almost half an hour now, the party haven't really started yet and Zi Wei is nowhere to be found so I am on my own and I just smirked as I remember what she said earlier.

"So much for I am always here for you." I murmur while watching the crowd and saw familiar faces..

Too familiar..

'Oh, dear!' I mouthed and the cold air brushes through my whole body.

"Hey!" I was stunned. I felt like I was hit with by a lightning. I tighten the hold of the champagne glass as if it will help me stand still.

After years of yearning, now he is in front of me.

"H-hi.." I stutter.

"It's so good to finally see you again. How are you, Shen Yue?" The way he calls my name sends electricity through my body as if I have been electrocuted. I look at him and saw those piercing eyes once again. But this time it seems too void of emotion like he was too cold unlike before, where you can easily tell how he feels just by looking at those pair of eyes.

'What happened to you?'

He moved closer and his familiar manly scent enticed my sense of smell. My breathing turns ragged and I can feel the rush and loud thumping of my heart but above all of it I still faced him.

"Wang Hedi.. I'm good. How are you?" I sported my normal face trying so hard to hide my nervousness. I am sure that if he'll continue moving closer towards me he'll probably hear the loud beating of my heart so I stepped back a little.

"Never better." I saw a tinge of sarcasm.

"That's great!" I faked a smile, hoping he wouldn't catch on.

"So, you finally decided to comeback.. after five years." He said it bitterly and I was left dumbfounded. I looked straight to those pair of eyes and at that moment I regret coming here.

"So, what made you decide to comeback?"

"Well, honestly? I couldn't say no to your invitation." I smirk and saw him shaking his head.

"Really? How so?"

"I wouldn't miss this for the world. I mean look at you now, you are so.. successful. And with all this, you've gone so.."

'Far..'

I couldn't afford to finish what I was about to say and silence enveloped the two of us

Until he spoke again..

And this time he seemed serious.

"Remember that night?"

....

"Shen Yue, can you come outside?" He said on the other line of the phone.

"Why? Didi, I'm already sleeping."

"Just come outside. I'm waiting.." I looked at the window and saw his car parked outside.

"Okay, hold up. I'm coming.."

I changed my clothes, walked outside as fast as I could trying to avoid any paparazzi.

And as soon as I saw his car, I immediately went inside.

"What the heck? What are you doing here? Don't you know what time is it already?"
I asked him and sigh in frustration but he just shrugged it off.

"It's 2:30 in the morning", he said and gave me kiss on my forehead, it is already a normal gesture but until now it still affects my entire system.

He started driving the car.

"Where are we going?" I asked him as soon as I realized that we're already far from the city.

He didn't answer instead he just continued driving while his other hand is tightly holding my left hand.

We were on the road for almost an hour until we stopped near a beach, I got off and shivered because of the cold air. I forgot to wear a jacket and I feel like I'm going to freeze to death.

"You didn't tell me we are coming here Didi! I didn't bring my jacket~" I wasn't able to finish what I was going to say when he started putting his jacket on me.

"Didi.." I muttered his name but he was just silent. We were both taking in the view of the bright full moon and it's reflection at the calm ocean.

It actually gives off a calming vibe not until he broke the silence and started talking..seriously.

"Baobei.. I'm going to Thailand tomorrow." I was stunned and looked up to meet his eyes.

"I finally took the project." He continued.

"W-well..T-that's great news, Didi! Wow! I'm so proud of you. You're finally taking international projects huh?" I know I am beyond proud of what he accomplished but for some reason, I felt sad.

"I'll be gone for a couple of months.. Who knows... a year maybe? We won't be seeing each other.." I stayed silent knowing if I ever let out a word.. I might mess things up.

He held my chin to face him and under the full bright moon, we kissed.

"I love you, Shen Yue.." He confessed and I saw sincerity the moment he said it and I could feel my tears building up but I look away.

I know he love me even before. He showed it every moment he can get. And I love him too.. so much.

But..

I just can't say it out loud.

"Just say you love me too and I wouldn't go anywhere.. not without you."

I love him too much that I can't just let him miss this opportunity. I am afraid I might ruin him, snatch that big break that is in store for him and so.. I stayed silent.

We held each other tight before the night was over. No words were said after that like we both know what it means..

We drove back to my apartment in silence.

And I feel like this is our goodbye..

....

"That night made me like this."

"Well, should I say I made a good decision? I guess you were better off without me. I mean, look how successful you are now."

"What do you expect me to do huh?!" He gritted hard and I saw how his veins appeared as he pulled his hair, the irritation in his face is now evident.

"I don't know!" I screamed and equalled the intensity he is giving me.

I didn't expect this confrontation to happen. To hell did I even expect to have him this near.

"For fvck's sake! You ran away after that night! You left me with nothing, Shen Yue! Not even a single note! I looked for you only to know that you already left the country! And you dare tell me that you don't know?!"

"I wasn't the first one to let go! You did!"

"What?! Don't you dare say that to me! I asked you about it!"

"That's why I had to do that! I was afraid I'm going to snatch that big opportunity"

"You're unbelievable, Shen Yue!" He closes his eyes and let out a heavy sigh, a sign that he is losing his patience.

"I know if I answered your question, you wont push through to that project! And God knows how much you dreamed of it. You were starting to build your name at that time. And I wouldn't dare ruin you! I couldn't bare the truth that I will be the barrier to your dreams.."

"That's why you just left?" He looked at me with confusion.

"Yes! Because you.. Dylan! You and your dream is much more important to me than this freakn feelings!"

"What the actual fvck are you saying, Shen Yue?" He swallowed hard and held both of my shoulders. I saw the anger in his eyes.

"I know the that you won't accept the project after that night. I saw the way you looked at me after you left my apartment that very night."

"Baobei.." he said it and right then I fell even harder for him. Throughout the years I noticed how he still affects me.

"If I didn't do it.. where do you think you are right now? I know how much you love your dreams~"

"Stop! I love you more than anything. Even my dreams! I can give up my dreams for you!"

"And that's not what I wanted, Didi!" I know we are now both screaming good thing there's not much people around us.

"Then what? Tell me, Shen Yue!" He said it with pleading eyes.

I never saw him this way.

The desperation..

The longing..

The love..

The love that we once had.. is all evident in his eyes.

And it came crashing down to me all at once.

And I wasn't ready for this.

"I.. I was afraid. I was afraid that if I told you how I truly feel for you, you would throw away your dreams for me. I was afraid.. what if.. what if you would hate yourself for letting go of that opportunity just for me. Worst is.. what if you would hate me for that?" Tears started flowing and I was caught with his embrace.

And for a moment I feel like I was home again. The real home that I have been missing over the years.

"How could I hate you, Shen Yue? Baobei.. I love you too much to just hate you.. My love for you is greater than my dreams. You are everything to me." I hugged him back tight as I can get, but it felt like it wasn't enough. It's like my emotion is taking me somewhere.

And I have no idea where this would even take me. I know what we are doing is wrong. But, the feelings I have for him is getting stronger and more intense. I don't know what would happen if I will allow this feelings to get to me again.. I know it was all gone..

Or was it even gone?

I don't know anymore.. All I can think of is.. I am longing for this.

I am longing for the love that he has for me.

And after all this time.. I confessed to myself, I am still longing for Dylan..

I am and will always love my Dylan.

"Love, is something wrong?" I was stunned and we broke from each others embrace when we heard someone talking.

Aaliyah Wu.

His fiancè.

The woman he'll be marrying tomorrow.

A tear escaped from my eye and I wiped it immediately.

And for the nth time of the night. I fell like I am crashing agonizingly slowly and painfully.

"Congratulations on your wedding!" I saw him clenched his jaw before closing his eyes as I said it with bitterness and walked away not looking back.

Tears continued streaming down my face. And all the good memories with him started flashing back in my mind.

I remember the first time I saw him, the way he stared at me with joy and excitement. His eyes were full of emotions.

He was smiling so did I.

He was a new face in the entertainment industry but I didn't see any hint of fear but instead, eagerness to be part in this cruel industry.

In my harsh world of uncertainty and full of inconsistency, there I met someone who would stand firm and believe in me no matter what.

I remember every little things we did together.. How he is so childish yet so careful with me.

How our friendship grow even deeper after shooting the very first project that we had.

Those cryptic posts we had from Weibo to cheer each other up after all the negative comments and bashing from all the haters that we received.

All those secret messages and couple things we had just to be able to know how we support each other even from afar.

I remember all those secret meetings we had after a very tiring shoot. And those late night drives..

I still remember that night.. that specific night.

That night, that until now still haunts me.

'What if I never left?'

'What if I was brave enough to face my love for him.'

'What if, I did told him how much I love him?'

'Will I be the one walking down the isle?'

Now I'm starting to regret everything I did in the past.

All those things..

Of all the things I did to forget you, all this time..

It is still you.

'You did this to yourself, Shen Yue! Now suffer the consequences.' My mind battle with me.

And now I finally realize..

I just lost him.

And now I get it.

Maybe we really seek for something that we know we couldn't ever really have.

I didn't noticed that I was practically sobbing like a crazy woman in the street not until I heard him.

"Shen Yue!"

"Baobei.."

....

The day after you had reached out
I was broken for the second time around
I prayed on the third day that I would be okay
That I'd forget you were ever mine
Oh, I don't think you realize

How long I had to fight to be living my life
To get better and never have to try
Not to think of you until you reached out
And said, "Remember that night?"

Author's Note:

Hi my beloved Diys!

I just want to thank you all for reading my story. I am truly happy that I am part of this project. Never really thought that I would get a chance to write this story along with the other amazing authors. And for that, I want to thank you, Lu. Thank you so much for inviting me to join this project.

I hope you guys enjoyed what I wrote. Till nexttime my loves! 😘💜💛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.1K 3.3K 33
Shen Yue is a runaway bride. Dylan Wang is a runaway groom...well..not really. Not yet. What will happen if their world collide? --- " I know you fee...
38.9K 2.1K 30
100% DYSHEN/ DIYUE fiction. When Shen Yue, the "coach from hell" aka "Ice Queen" trains sunshine boy, supermodel of the year, Wang He Di, what are...
39K 1.5K 14
Post Meteor Garden, Didi and Yue reunited once again in a variety show. A light and funny story of two people falling in love.
6K 532 10
This is the story of a ballet dancer and her enchanting laughter... And of a doctor clown, madly in love with her.