𝒴𝑜𝓊 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝐼~𝓜𝓲𝓴𝓮𝔂 �...

stainsspermbank

‼ᴰᴵˢᶜᴼᴺᵀᴵᴺᵁᴱᴰ‼ ʸ/ⁿ ᴴᵃⁿᵐᵃ ʰᵃˢ ᵗᵒ ᵐᵃᵏᵉ ᵃ ᵗᵒᵘᵍʰ ᵈᵉᶜⁱˢⁱᵒⁿ, ˡᵒᵛᵉ ᵒʳ ᶠᵃᵐⁱˡʸ, ᵉⁱᵗʰᵉʳ ʷᵃʸ ˢʰᵉ ʰᵘʳᵗˢ ˢᵒᵐᵉᵒⁿᵉ, ʷʰᵒ ⁱˢ ʷ... Еще

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
sorry...

Chapter 12

488 16 13
stainsspermbank

After a few hours we made it to my house since it was closer. I opened the door and we walked in. I heard laughing and we followed it into the kitchen. Willow and Francis were talking and drinking hot chocolate.
"You guys need to get to bed" I washed my hands "you both have work tomorrow and its 2am"
"I'm sorry, where have you been?" Francis asked.
"We just walked for 2 hours straight" Mikey panted.
"That isn't even that much" I dried my hands.
"Why tf were you walking for so long?" Willow asked.
"His car broke down so I said we should just walk" I shrugged and picked Jade back up. She was just waking up.
"Who is this?" Francis asked and petted her.
"This is Jade" I smiled "me and my dad rescued her today"
"She's so cute" he smiled. He suddenly whipped his hand back.
"She's clean don't worry" I laughed.
"Ok good" he sighed relieved.

We all left the kitchen together.
"So where are the girls?" I asked.
"Upstairs" they shrugged. We walked into my room and Imani and Alexcis were asleep in my bed.
"We can sleep in a different room" I looked at Mikey.
"Oh you want me to stay?" He asked. We all looked at him funny.
"I know no context at all, but that was a stupid thing to say" Imani rubbed her eyes "I mean if she brought you here, she would expect you to spend the night, no offence but that was dumb"
"My bad" Mikey said.
"Its fine now follow me, you can borrow a shirt from my closet" we walked into the closet.

"Why would you have men's clothes?" He asked.
"Because I buy men's clothes" I said "they're comfy"
"Makes sense" he followed me to the section of clothing. He picked out an outfit then an extra shirt.
"Goodnight guys" I said as we left the room. Mikey followed me to the next room.

"Damn this is nice" he said.
"Thanks" I smiled and put Jade down "I designed and furnished the house myself"
"Its nice of you to do that for your friends"
"No this is my house, I live here with Destiny, I've just been really busy this week and my parents are helping me out"
"So your friends are house sitting?"
"No they just like my house more than their own" I laughed and walked into the closet. It had a few things inside so I grabbed a over sized shirt and threw it onto the bed "I'll shower first" I walked into the bathroom.

~time skip~

Mikey walked into the bathroom after me while I got dressed. Jade was curled up on the couch asleep again. I put the blanket around her and got into the bed. Luckily I had spare bonnets in every room. I put my hair up and started flipping through my socials.

After a while Mikey returned to the room. He was drying his hair with a towel in just shorts.
"I used a spare toothbrush from the cabinet, is that Ok?" He asked.
"Yeah" I continued looking at my phone.
"Thanks" he walked back into the bathroom to put the towel up "ok we can sleep now" he walked over to me.
"Sure, I-" I paused as I finally looked at him. My eyes traveled down his torso. I instantly looked back at his eyes and he was smirking at me.
"You done checking me out?" He walked over and got into the bed. He cuddled into my chest "you smell good" he smiled.
"Mikey" I looked down at him.
"Yeah" he closed his eyes.
"Can you turn off the lights?" I whispered.
"Just this once" he rushed out of the bed and turned off the lights. After that he zipped back to avoid getting cold. He laid back next to me and got comfortable "Goodnight N/n"
"Goodnight Mikey" I kissed his forehead. He smiled then faded into a deep sleep.

~timeskip~

"Thank you" my office door opened and Emma walked in "heyyy N/n"
"Hey E" I looked up from my work "you Ok?"
"Yeah, I just wanted to bring you some snacks for your office" she placed a large bag of snacks on the desk.
"Aww thank you" I smiled brightly "wait that's so sweet of you"
"Its no problem" she smiled "I uh wanted to ask you something"
"Go ahead"
"You know how you have a daughter"
"Yes..." I looked at her suspiciously.
"I was wondering if we could meet her"
"Who is we?"
"Like the rest of us, Draken told us amazing things about her so I just wanted to meet her, you know"
"I mean yeah sure, him and the others are picking her up today from school so you can go with him, they're taking her to practice" I said.
"So I can actually meet her forreal?" She started to get excited.
"Yeah sure" I smiled "thank you for asking"
"No problem, its important for you to know who's around your child, regardless if you know me or not"
"Thank you for understanding" I smiled.
"Its fine don't worry" she headed for the door "have a good day"
"You too" I smiled and she opened the door.

She froze instantly.
"You Ok?" I looked at her confused. She stayed still and didn't say anything. I instantly reached for the gun under my desk "Emma" I stood up "who is standing there?" I walked over to the door and looked at who was there. Kisaki was holding a gun at her "what the fuck are you doing?" I snatched the gun from him.
"What is she doing here?!" He yelled at me.
"Excuse me?" I asked "who tf are you yelling at?!"
"I-"
"Shut up! I'm your superior wither  you like it or not! So get off your fucking high horse and respect me!" I pushed the gun into his temple "try me again and I won't hesitate to kill you, do you understand?" He stayed silent "do you understand me Kisaki?!"
"Yes!" He snapped.
"Good" I sighed. I checked the hallway and none of the employees were around.

Mikey, Draken and Chifuyu were frozen by the elevator.
"Is everything ok over there?" Draken called out.
"Is it safe to approach?" Mikey asked.
"Yes it is" I walked back into the office. Everyone followed me in "what do you want Kisaki?" I sat back down at my desk.
"I uh came to give you this" he handed me a jacket.
"What is this?" I took it and started examining it. It looked oddly familiar. I instantly identified it as my brother's old jacket. Valhalla was embroidered on the back along with the logo and other designs "where did you get this?" I looked at him.
"Your parents gave it to me when he passed, I just thought that you would like it" he took a deep breath "you know, now that you're the leader" he swallowed his words.
"Thank you" I smiled "I would hug you but you know" I looked at Mikey and he glaring at Kisaki. He quickly noticed I was looking at him then smiled at me "well I appreciate it Kisaki, thank you"
"No problem" he smiled "are you going to the casino-"
"How did you know about that?" I asked.
"Your parents asked me to go with you, well a few of the members, as some sort of security" he shrugged.

"Why didn't they ask me?" Mikey asked.
"Because they think you're taking Destiny to practice" I answered "plus, they probably think you'll be taking her back to theirs after"
"We were actually planning to take her to dinner after practice" Chifuyu said.
"Does she have any allergies?" Draken asked.
"Penicillin" I said.
"Thank you" he noted it down "anything else?"
"She's lactose intolerant but she doesn't care, make sure she doesn't get something like a 4 cheese pasta, but she can have something like icecream"
"Thank you" Draken wrote it all down.
"When exactly does she finish school?" Chifuyu asked.
"3:30 and practice starts at 4 so she already has her stuff with her" I said.
"4 to when?"
"6:30"
"Let's make a reservation for 7" Mikey pulled out his phone and left to call a restaurant.

"What's her favourite colour?" Chifuyu asked.
"Sage" I said.
"Into video games?"
"Horror especially"
"Books?"
"True crime and thriller"
"Current console?"
"Ps5"
"Hmmm, is she into xbox?"
"I mean yeah" I shrugged.
"Mikey give me your credit card, we're getting her an xbox!" Draken ran out of the room.
"You don't need to-" I stopped when I realized he wasn't coming back.

"Ok next question" Chifuyu sat down as he wrote down my answers "does she like getting her nails done?"
"I do her nails but yeah" I said.
"Ok so we can't have nail days" Emma paced the room thinking "does she like going to the spa?"
"Yeah" I said "and you can have nail days, she won't mind who does them and I don't mind doing them"
"Ok ok that's good" she nodded "we can have spa days"
"She's into sports so we can take her to games" Draken walked back in. Kisaki and I looked at them confused.
"I'm sorry, are you all planning days out with my daughter?" I asked.
"I mean it's good to have things, but it's fine if you won't let her go" Chifuyu scratched his neck.
"No like she can go but I'm just shocked that you guys are this excited to do things with her"
"Well obviously, she's a good kid, plus she's actually interesting to talk to" Draken sat down.

"Ok the reservation is at 7" Mikey walked into the room "Des finishes school in exactly 3 hours and 15 minutes, so we have that long to pick up the gifts and get everything ready" they all stood up "I'll see you later" Mikey kissed my cheek. They all left before I could say anything, leaving both Kisaki and I in confusion.

We sat in silence for a few seconds.
"So are you going to the casino today or Nah?" Kisaki looked at me.
"Yeah I am" I said "give me your number and I'll text you when I'm leaving and the address"
"Cool" he took my phone and put his number in it "bye" he left the room.

~time skip~
Destiny's POV

"Bye Des!" My friend group dispersed as they all spotted their parents and carers. I scanned the parking lot looking Mikey.
"Hey Des" he suddenly appeared next to me, making me jump.
"Hi Mikey" we quickly hugged.
"We got you a few-"
"Excuse me Destiny" my English teacher, Miss Henderson stomped over "who is this man? And don't lie and say he's your friend because-"
"I'm her mother's boyfriend" Mikey interrupted.
"She has a boyfriend?" She asked.
"Excuse me?" Mikey instantly got defensive "you can't talk, you look like the angel of death as been knocking on your door for years, you don't have shit, let alone a partner, Miss Henderson"
"Is-this is unaccept-"
"I'm not one of your students, talk to me like an adult or don't speak to me at all" he snapped.

"What is going on here?" Draken walked over "we don't have time for this, Destiny has practice at 4" he took my bags "come on" Mikey glared at the teacher one last time then we walked over to their car. It had changed to a luxurious jeep that had earned envious stares from others. Mikey opened the door for me while Draken put my bags in the boot.
"Good afternoon" I smiled at Chifuyu then noticed a woman sitting next to him.
"Omg it's so nice to meet you, I'm Emma, Mikey's sister" she shook my hand "your mother speaks so well about you that I had to come meet you myself"
"Thank you, I'm Destiny" I smiled "wait what did she say?"
"A lot" Mikey sat next to Emma in the back while Draken sat next to me in the driver's seat.
"Um do one of you want to sit here?" I asked "I don't mind moving"
"No!" They all said quickly "you can sit there"
"Oh ok" I put on my seatbelt and Draken left the parking lot.

"So Destiny, what exactly are you practicing?" Emma asked.
"Judo" I answered.
"You're into marital arts?" Emma smiled "great, do you watch any?"
"Mainly MMA and WWE" I shrugged "do you guys?"
"We all watch WWE" Draken said "who's your favourite wrestler?"
"Oh my I have so many" I smiled and we all started talking about it.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

123K 3.3K 101
**My family** A half Japanese girl came back to her mom's hometown, and meet her childhoods friends. In order to get closer to her friends after leav...
67.4K 4.1K 33
❝ 𝐢 𝐚𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐞𝐧 ❞ ➛𝗆𝖺𝗍𝗌𝗎𝗇𝗈 𝖼𝗁𝗂𝖿𝗎𝗒𝗎 𝗑 𝖿𝖾𝗆. 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝖾𝗋 ➛𝗂𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁, 𝗅/𝗇 𝗒/𝗇...
274K 11.4K 22
"𝙂𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚!" ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ➥𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘪𝘭𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘢 𝘴𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘸𝘩𝘰'𝘴 𝘩𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘳...
271K 12.1K 78
𝘈𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘢𝘯 𝘶𝘯𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘱𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘴...