Eternal Harmony - Luka Couffa...

By thatoneyasmin

"They hate each other," "No, they don't. Not really," Luka is a teenage boy who is really calm and patient, y... More

CH 1: Bittersweet Day
CH 2: Starting Point
CH 3: Small Change
CH 4: Hooked
CH 5: Game Plan
CH 6: Unexpected Visit
CH 7: His Eyes
CH 8: The Camp
CH 9: New Friend
CH 10: Boyfriend Material
CH 11: Her Smile
CH 12: The Camp Pt. 2
CH 13: Deja Vu
CH 14: Drama Queen
CH 16: Memories
CH 17: Gossips
CH 18: Daddy
CH 19: Strangeness
CH 20: Rumours
CH 21: Rough Days
CH 22: Lucky Villain
CH 23: Face Of Paris
CH 24: London Rush
CH 25: Eternal Harmony
EPILOGUE

CH 15: Hello, New York!

1.1K 33 23
By thatoneyasmin

YOUR POV

I smiled hugely as I saw the love of my life was waiting for me on the balcony right after I entered my bedroom.

I quickly embraced him and released all the missing feelings I had during the hug.

"How's your school today?" he asked while squeezing my cheeks.

He has been doing that lately. I don't know, did I eat a lot? I mean, obviously.

"Nothing special. What about you?" I asked.

"Same. I miss going on field trips, though," he sighed.

"I miss going to the camp that we had when we were in Premiere. Remember?"

Oh. That one. The moment I fell for Luka.

"Y-yeah. Kinda," I said hesitantly.

"What's up with all the clothes?" he asked as he saw a lot of clothes on my bed.

"I'm packing my stuff," I said.

He looked at me in confusion.

"I... will be outside the town next week. Audrey Bourgeois was invited to a fashion show in New York. I gotta follow her,"

Not only did the topic change, but his face also changed. He looked... miserable.

"For how long?" he asked while pouting.

"For about two weeks," I answered.

"Why can't she go alone?" he asked.

"She wants us to gain more experiences especially in runways," I said.

"So... I won't be meeting you for two weeks straight?"

No, he looked so sad!

I hesitantly nodded.

"I'll be back soon, okay?" I placed my hand on his face.

He suddenly lifted me and brought me somewhere outside. Again, I was picked up like some trash.

He jumped across the buildings as my heartbeat went fast due to the extreme height on people's roofs.

Just as soon as I opened my eyes, we were on top of the Eiffel Tower. He placed me down and smiled.

"W-what was that for?" I chuckled.

"Nothing, I... want to spend time here. With you,"

I could feel the heat rising on my cheeks.

"Before you go to New York," he pouted once again.

I giggled. "It's not like I'm gonna leave Paris forever,"

"I know. I just... don't wanna be far away from you,"

Aww, this adorable clingy sh*t. I can't!

I smiled sweetly at him and embraced him again. "I'm not leaving you," I said in a tiny voice.

"You did once. And now I'm scared,"

Wait, what did he just say?

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"N-nothing," he shook his head.

"Anyways, when are you gonna take off?" he asked.

"The day after tomorrow," I answered.

He nodded as a response.

He still didn't want to let go of the hug. What is so special about it? I'm not even warm, I'm extremely cold right now.

Imagine wearing a tank top and a pair of shorts in the middle of the autumn night on top of the Eiffel Tower.

"Can we go home? I'm cold," I said as I caressed his hair.

"No, you're hot,"

"Yeah, I know that. But not in that way,"

"No, for real. You feel hot,"

"It's my body releasing heat to keep me warm in the cold night," I sighed.

"Okay, okay. Let's go home," he giggled.

He then carried me again and brought me home. He closed the sliding door so no cold breeze would enter the room.

"Who taught you to wear tank tops during autumn?" he sarcastically asked while placing a blanket over me.

"The feminine urge," I rolled my eyes.

"Of course," he smirked.

"Anyways, let's help me to pack!" I said.

"No. I don't want to," he crossed his arms.

"Why not?"

"Because I don't want you to leave," he cutely said with an angwy face.

I wanna squish him so badly but I'm smaller than him.

I ended up giggling while burying my face on his chest. He's adorable!

"I told you I'll be back," I said in my baby voice as I kissed his cheek.

"But two weeks is too long!" he whined.

I've never seen him this clingy before. Oh, gosh. What did I do to him?

"No, it's not. We have phones!" I said.

His face turned even sadder.

"Oh, right. I can't contact a superhero," I stared at the ground.

"But it's gonna be okay, trust me. Imagine all those days you can sleep at night without waiting for me to fall asleep before you can go home," I convinced.

"It's not a day without you,"

You can't change my mind. This snake is more clingy than me.

"Hey, I'm not leaving. I'm just... on the other side of the world," I comforted him as I brushed his hair with my fingers.

He sulked. He covered his face with my pink heart pillow and didn't let it go.

"Hey," I silently giggled while approaching him who was sitting on my bed.

"I love you,"

He peeked out as he heard that. I saw his face start blushing.

"I love you too,"

I smiled and hugged him. His warmth is so much better than three layers of blankets.

I looked at him in the eyes as he did the same. I gently stroked my hand through his hair as the other one removed the pink pillow from his grip.

"Are you going to help me now?" I asked.

He slowly nodded with a tiny smile. I gave a peck on his lips, making the smile grow even bigger.

Psych, he took the pillow back and covered his face once again because he was too shy.

Damn it.

-----

I yawned as I waited for Olivia in the studio.

"Where is Olivia?" I talked to myself while glancing at my watch.

"She's not going, honey. Just you," Audrey answered as she walked into the studio.

"Wait, what? I thought this is supposed to be our chance to learn new things?" I asked.

"Yes, but she couldn't afford to go because she needs to take care of her baby cousin. Her adoption parents went on a holiday," she explained while taking off her sunglasses.

"Let's go, dear. My driver has arrived," she smiled as dragging her luggage with her.

I nodded slowly while following her. This is going to be awkward as I was alone without my friends.

The driver helped to put our stuff in the trunk as we got into the fancy car. I was so sleepy. I didn't get enough sleep last night because Viperion was being clingy again.

I glanced outside as the car started moving. I saw a giant lollipop creature on the Eiffel Tower. The heroes were saving the day.

Thank goodness, it didn't attack us.

I glanced at the rear-view mirror and saw a handsome sh*t was running on a roof.

Yes, that clingy snake.

Not gonna lie, the car hadn't reached the airport yet and I already missed him a lot.

The last thing he gave me was kisses all over my face before he left through the balcony. But guess what? I brought the notebook that he writes notes in it with me to remind me that someone was waiting for me.

I looked beside me, seeing Audrey already doze off so I decided to join her.

We reached the airport as soon as I opened my eyes. The Eiffel Tower wasn't near to be seen, not even Ladybug and Chat Noir.

It was extremely awkward to see camera flashes around us as we walked out of the Limo. Especially when I was alone.

"Are we going to get on the first-class seats?" I asked.

"First-class seats? Are you kidding me, (y/n)? Ridiculous, utterly ridiculous. I have my own private jet,"

Oh, damn. What a flex.

"Jean-Luc! Bring all these to the jet, now," she commanded.

"Yes, mademoiselle," he nodded.

He casually took my luggage as well and ran away with it.

"You will see how beautiful New York is, (y/n)," Audrey spoke proudly while pulling me by my shoulders.

"I'm sure one day you'll make it to the international eyes. Your face will be worldwide," she smiled while touching my nose with her finger.

I returned the smile awkwardly as I rubbed my nape. We then reached outside again. I saw the massive private jet owned by the Bourgeois family.

I entered the plane as I followed Audrey. A butler immediately passed us some beverage. I got a glass of lemonade cocktail. Surprisingly.

"Charles, she's 17!" Audrey scolded while placing both of her hands on her waist.

Um, do I look older than my age?

"Oh, I'm sorry, mademoiselle," he took back the cocktail glass from me.

Well, I don't mind trying. It's not like my parents care.

"Sit wherever you want, honey," she gazed at me.

I nodded with a little smirk on my face. As soon as she permitted me, I quickly was gone from her sight.

I sat in the middle of the lounge. I saw a buffet spot there. You know when there's food, there's (y/n) (l/n).

I immediately approached the buffet and grabbed some pastries without any shame. Well, that was until I saw Audrey was crossing her arms while looking at me from the far distance. I awkwardly grinned just before I was about to take a bite on a doughnut.

She shook her head. "Did you even eat breakfast today?"

"I... didn't," I said hesitantly.

She facepalmed.

"I... can have these, right?" I asked in a slow guilty tone.

I know I didn't ask for her permission.

"Fine, but please make sure to maintain your diet after this. You have a whole lot of dresses and clothes to be putting on,"

I nodded passionately. I... actually had never followed the diet rules. I didn't gain weight as I eat because they quickly turn into energy before they become fat.

She then left me in the buffet lounge. I sat back at my place and had a mini-feast. I was starting as someone tapped my shoulders. Audrey's private steward asked me to fasten the seatbelt.

Just as soon as we were in the air, we were allowed to remove the belt. I glanced outside at the window as I chewed on my strawberry jammed doughnut. Yes, my lips were smeared with the jam because I'm a messy eater as the bluenette said. I saw the Seine was getting smaller and smaller.

I dozed off after having the feast. It was cold, of course. I needed a warm cuddle at this point. The blanket that we were supplied wasn't enough to keep me warm.

Well, it was enough. It's just... I was being clingy.

-----

LUKA'S POV

"Scales rest!"

Sass flew out of the snake bracelet. He sat on my palms as I fed him some gummies.

"What's wrong, Luka?" he spoke.

"I just don't feel satisfied," I answered.

"Why? You did a good job just now," he comforted.

I pouted while staring outside. I saw a plane above the sky, flying across the Seine. That must be (y/n).

"Is it about (y/n)?" Sass asked.

I slowly nodded.

"What happened between you two? I thought you had a great time with her last night," (LMAO NOT IN THAT WAY)

"Yes, but I didn't give her the last goodbye today. I wanna hug her and just kiss her all over the face and not let her out of my hands until she can't breathe,"

Don't tell me I just said that.

I was surprised Sass didn't get sudden nausea after hearing that. Not even made fun of me, just smiled.

He flew to my bed and was struggling to pick up a pillow, so I helped him with it.

"Here. Hug this as much as you want," he said.

I let out a breathy chuckle as I lied down with the pillow. I held it close to my chest to release the missing feeling I had for (y/n).

"SH*T, I MISS YOU!"

(short Luka's pov. Sorry huehue)

-----

YOUR POV

We arrived at the JFK Airport a few hours later. My back was hurt even though the seat on the private plane was comfortable. I think I changed my sleeping position wrongly and it hurt.

We passed all the checkups and were ready to leave the airport. Another Limousine picked us up. It wasn't a private Limo owned by Audrey, it was the fashion event's private car to bring the models and their brand founders.

A worker opened the door for us. I saw a tall man and a boy my age inside. Audrey asked me to get inside first, so I did. She was called by somebody outside.

"OMG, I'm so so sorry!"

F*ck. I accidentally spilt my drink on the boy's laps. I didn't realise I didn't close the bottle cap tightly.

"Watch it!" the man next to him half-yell.

"I apologise once again, sir," I was panicking while looking for some tissue.

"Damn it, where's the tissue?!" I shouted in frustration while scratching my head vigorously.

"Oh, no, no. It's okay. I'm fine. See?" a soft voice said in an accent I wasn't familiar with.

It was the American accent. I turned around, seeing the boy was smiling at me while gently grabbing my hand to stop me just now.

"A-are you sure?" I asked.

"Yes, yes. I'm completely fine. It's just some water,"

I saw the man beside him just shaking his head while looking away.

"I'm sorry again," I hesitantly said while staring down at my feet.

A sweet smile escaped his lips once again.

"Noah Huxley,"

He casually kissed my knuckles. Whoa, that's gentle.

"I- Uh, wait, WHAT'S MY NAME?" I suddenly lost my mind.

He giggled, displaying his pearly white teeth between his lips.

"Oh, right! (y/n) (l/n)," I introduced myself. Awkwardly, of course.

"Nice to meet you," he said.

"You too," I scratched my head.

I pulled out my hand from his fast after I realised we were still holding hands. I straightened my back and sat properly on my seat. A few moments later, Audrey got in the car.

The surroundings inside the fancy car were noisy with rich people's laughs. And I absolutely hate it. Even Audrey joined the laughter with the others. I definitely could see those awkward faces in every teenage model there.

I groaned in boredom. Noah heard it, so he gazed at me. "Those rich matters make you bored, huh?"

I slowly nodded while letting out a sigh.

"It's okay, you'll get used to it one day. We can talk if you want to cure that boredness of yours," he slightly smirked.

I responded with a small smile. "So, where are you from?"

"San Frans," he smiled.

"And you?"

"Paris,"

He was shocked a little, kinda impressed too.

"That's really dope!" he said in excitement.

Yes, I was grinning like an idiot.

"Why is that?" I chuckled.

"Nothing. I just got an answer to why are you so pretty,"

My cheeks flustered in red. I mean, of course. It's the French model in me.

"Thank you," I grinned.

He did the goofy smile again.

"What do you do other than modelling?" he asked.

I don't even know what I do other than working and going to school.

"Um... eating? Sleeping?"

He giggled as he heard that. "You're funny, (y/n),"

I rubbed my nape while smiling like a dork.

We quickly became friends. We found so many similarities between us.

Ah, what a friend.

-----

LUKA'S POV

It was midnight. I know (y/n) isn't home, but I still wanna visit her house. I landed on her balcony as always, but I didn't get into her room. She locked the sliding door, obviously.

And then I remembered what she said last night.

"I'll leave a key to this door under the plant. If you miss me so much that you can't sleep because you keep thinking about me, just come here," she showed me a silver key to her sliding door.

"I can do whatever I want?"

"Yes, my room is practically yours too," she winked at me. My heart couldn't get faster.

I quickly searched for the fake plant next to the little hangout table and took the key under it. I slowly opened the door before I was accused as a robber.

The room was still filled with her scent. Her floral musky vanilla scent. I couldn't find the notebook I wrote goodnight notes for her. She probably brought it with her to New York.

She is a cute bubble.

"Scales rest,"

Sass flew out of me. He looked around as he was released from the snake bracelet. He looked confused.

"Is this (y/n)'s room?"

I nodded meekly.

"Did she give you-"

"Yes, she did. She let me do whatever I want in her room while she was gone," I convinced him.

He nodded and once again flew around the room. He looked at the pictures of...

...me?

I quickly approached the gigantic bookshelves in her room. I've never seen those pictures there before. Maybe I was too distracted by her.

I took one of the frames and the one I was holding was a photo from two years ago during my 15th birthday.

I clearly remembered that day. I was really miserable because I broke up with Marinette a few weeks before. Yes, my family and friends were making a party for me but I didn't care much. The only thing I cared about was Marinette coming.

But she came late because she wanted to avoid me.

After the cake cutting, I sat alone in my bedroom with a silly party hat. I kept looking outside to see if Marinette would come.

Well, that was until someone knocked on my door.

"Leave me alone, Jules," I said.

"I- I'm sorry. I just... want to... um, give you a present,"

That wasn't Juleka's voice.

"Who's that?" I asked.

"It's me, uh, (y/n)," I heard a shaky voice.

(y/n). The girl I didn't expect to come to my party because we only became friends for three days during the camp. After that, pretty much strangers.

"The door isn't locked," I said.

I then heard the croaking noise of the door and a girl with a pink little dress came in. She had a small black box in her hands.

She approached my bed hesitantly while handing out the box to me. "Open it,"

I received the box and slowly opened it as she asked. She bit her bottom lip while fiddling with the lace on her skirt.

My eyes were shining as I saw the present. A black beanie with my name was sewed down on it. Whoa, it looks so cool! Definitely will match my fashion style!

"This is awesome! Thank you so much!" I was so excited that I forgot about Marinette.

"You're welcome. I- Uh, I actually made it myself,"

That is even better!

"Whoa, you know how to make clothes?"

"Not really, I just learnt a few weeks ago. To do that beanie for you,"

Seriously? She did this in less than a month? Just for me?

"I'm sorry if there is any flaw on the beanie,"

"No, not at all! Thank you so much!"

I quickly got up without hesitation and pulled her into a hug. She was out of breath, maybe I hugged her too tight.

Or maybe she was nervous. Sass was still hovering next to me with his fangs out due to his grin while looking at the dorky 15 years old me in the photo.

I was wearing the beanie (y/n) made while eating the cake with her. Of course, she ate it messily that the frosting got all over her cheeks and nose. Jake was in the background, flirting with a random girl.

The whole picture was a mood.

I'm pretty sure Jessica forced us to take a picture together at that time. Now I know why.

I then glanced at the photo next to it, another photo of me. But this time was during the last day of our camp. Mr Williams randomly took pictures of his students and he managed to take a photo of us at the campfire.

(y/n) was asleep on my shoulder while wrapping herself with my jacket like a burrito. I was eating the grilled fish we made while trying to wake her up for dinner.

Those were the memories before I caused a stupid fight with her and bam! Here are we, disguising as Viperion to win her heart again.

I ended up lying down on her bed while hugging her favourite pillow. Usually, I waited for her to sleep and then I left. But tonight, I was the one who fell asleep on her bed. I woke up the next day in panic and went home before my mum searched for me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.7K 2.3K 13
[Series!Lloyd x F!Reader] Don't you hate it when you're plucked out of high school right before your graduation and made the new Princess of Ninjago...
85.9K 2.3K 14
Hiccup x reader; sequel to my book "Just friends?"
8K 767 23
Princess, be a good doll and obey your orders. ❝ Marry the prince and ruin the root of that empire ❞ This slowburn romance tale takes place in a mode...
19.2K 887 30
"An epidemic has broken out throughout half of Ireland! A viral infection that has drove people to attack each other! Everyone is advised to stay ind...