In Debt To The Devil

By ElysianHer

"Why-why is he here?" I asked slightly feeling panicked. "Your father, Step- father owes me money. 36 million... More

Author's Note
Playlist
Prologue:
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Epilogue
SEQUEL
Part two

Chapter 22

1.7K 27 5
By ElysianHer

The next morning I used Kira's first part of the plan and decide that I was going to be nice. Besides I did want to part on good terms so I did. I went down and sat down right next Stefan and smiled widely at him. He looked completely taken aback and froze.

"Good Morning!" I said chirpily.

"Good morning?" he asked. I looked at him look and hard and then furrowed my eyebrows. He was in tight white thin sweatshirt and grey sweatpants. He was in ordinary clothes. He was not wearing a suit. He worked even on a Sunday.

"Are you sick?" I asked.

"No." Stefan said.

"Did you wake up late?" I asked.

"No."

"Are you tired?" I asked again.

"No."

"Did you hit your head?" I asked. He frowned.

"No."

"Then what's with the normal home clothes. I didn't know you own a pair." I said.

"I have pyjamas." He defended himself.

"Yeah. But, I thought you wardrobe consisted of suits, tuxedos and pyjamas. This is stay at home clothes entirely for normal people." I told him.

"I own stay at home clothes. And why do you keep saying normal people? I am normal." Stefan said.

"No. You are most definitely not. You are the devil, tyrant and demon. Also known as Stefan Black and you keep on working and never take a break." I explained with no mocking tones.

"I don't plan on working today." Stefan said.

"What do you plan on doing then?" I asked.

"I don't know. Relax and unwind." He shrugged. That was it I fell off my stool but, I didn't hit the ground because Stefan had his arm around my waist and pulled right into him. I rested my hands on his shoulders.

"Pinch me." I muttered under my breath. Then I felt a sharp pain on my arm.

"OW!" I yelped in pain, "What did you do that for?" I asked.

"You said pinch me." Stefan said confused.

"Yeah, well that was because this is all so surreal. I mean you taking a break and not going to work or not even working from home. That is extremely weird and I wanted to know that I am not dreaming all this." I huffed. He smirked at me.

"Maybe this is your fantasy," he whispered in a low voice, "And I can make them all come true." He said and I shivered and breath hitched as I saw him smirk. I shook my head and sat back on the stool.

"We should go to the carnival." I said.

"What carnival?" Stefan asked.

"Well, Alan's grandchildren are participating in this carnival. They are raising money for a classmate of theirs who has to have a heart surgery but, doesn't have enough money. Now obviously to attract kids all of the children decided they would host a carnival and earn all their money from putting up shows and game booths. They may not be able to raise a whole lot of money but, they want to give the least they could offer." I said.

"How do you know this?" Stefan asked.

"I talk to Alan. Why don't you ask Mal how his girlfriend is? Or how is his brother? Or how is mother who is helping out with his sister's children?" I asked.

"No. How do you know that too?" he asked completely amused by my knowledge.

"What? I ask Alan and they are friends. Mal's nieces and nephews will also be at the fair. It is going to be this big event. Do you not talk to you Mal your trusted bodyguard about anything related to his life?" I asked.

"No. I tell him where to go. We go. He parks. He follows me and that is it." Stefan says with a shrug.

"You have to be kidding me. Do you not know that Mal wants to be a family man. I mean after popping the question to the girlfriend he wants to settle down. Open his own gym. He wants to specifically train girls against the dark alley creeps." I told him.

"I seriously did not know this. Did you plan on going to this?" he asked.

"Well, yes. I know I didn't ask your permission and what not but, you weren't around so." I said.

"So, what?" he asked looking at me intensely.

"So... I thought if I break slightly innocent rules and go to places like the boutique I went to on Friday with Iris, Tris, Garret and Dove. Then you would be home angry at me. Forced to see me and I could finally shout at you. You would do the same at me and we would have had our first conversation after a long time." I answered as I looked down at my lap.

"You missed me!" Stefan said with a smirk.

"What? No! I- I just wanted to apologise but, you weren't around and avoiding me so I thought that I could so that to talk to you is all." I said.

"Sure. Keeping telling yourself that." He said.

"I am not- never mind. So, can we go to this?" I asked.

"Sure." He said. I looked at him with wide eyes.

"Wha- What?" I asked.

"Yeah. Let's go. It seems like fun." He said.

"You want to go to a carnival hosted by kids, playing kids games and winning stuffed animals and candy?" I asked.

"Well, I am not going to eat the candy and hug a stuffed animal. I will just accompany you. See the games that are there. Why are you thinking so much into this?" he asked.

"I am not! I am just surprised and to be honest really excited to see the horror on your face when children throw their tantrums and puke because they ate too much candy." I said.

"I will stay away from the loud noises if possible and a mile away from the puke." He said.

"Great! I will go get dressed." I grinned and ran upstairs.

I wore a beige white turtleneck full-sleeved top and light blue jean. I paired it black converse. I put simple black eyeliner and my lips were naturally pink so I let them be. I walked downstairs and saw Stefan leaning against the Ashton Martin Vanquish R8. I have seen him in suits and shirts and pants but, seeing him a white t-shirt, black jeans and sunglasses. I looked at him from top to bottom. He was obviously wearing a coat. Making his casual outfit look slightly professional.

"Are you done checking me out?" he asked and I snapped out of my daze.

"I was not checking you out. Besides I have seen better." I said. I was about to get into the passenger seat but, he whispered in my ear. "Trust me love, I am the best." He said. I got into the passenger seat. This statement was slightly true. Okay at the moment completely true. I mean, recently all the guys I see cannot compare to Stefan. I always ending up finding myself comparing the others to his beauty and style. But, I wasn't going to confess that to him. He got in and started driving after I gave him the address and he put it on the GPS. I switched on the radio and Rasputin by Boney M. started playing and I sang along. I singing and was so much in the trance that I snapped only when the door shut. I looked at Stefan and he had a subway in his hand. I looked completely confused.

"You didn't have breakfast." He said as he handed me the subway.

"What about you?" I asked as I looked into the bag and noticed there was only one.

"I already had breakfast and besides it will be a while till we reach the venue since it is outside the city. We stop and eat lunch somewhere." He said. I ate and we sat in comfortable silence. I kept singing to the songs on the radio. We reached a small diner at around 1. We got a booth and sat down. Stefan sat down next to me.

"You sing well." Stefan said.

"Thank you." I said as I blushed.

"What is your favourite colour?" he asked me. I was shocked. He wanted to know my favourite colour. He wanted to have a conversation. I smiled at that thought.

"I love Black, teal or mint green and Gold. Even though people argue if it is a colour or not. But, I think it is." I said.

"Yeah, gold is definitely a colour. You can't explain a silver looking cutlery to be called grey exactly. Same with gold. It looks like gold it is gold." He said.

"What about yours?" I asked.

"Black, red and uhm chocolate brown." He said.

"Black and Red both say that person has power. Or is badass and strong person." I nodded my head.

"It does. But, I find the black pleasing and the red..."

"Powerful." I completed this thought for him.

"Yes." He answered with a slight glimpse of a small smile.

"Okay but, why chocolate brown?" I asked. He looked at me like he looking at my soul.

"It was a colour that captivated me the first time I saw it." He answered. I nodded my head. His gaze was really intense.

"You must really love this colour then huh?" I ask.

"It is no doubt the best I have seen by far." He said. I gulped at his intense gaze and took a deep breath before asking the next question.

"What is your favourite movie genre?" I asked.

"Action." He said.

"Mine too. I mean on occasion the romance is okay but, the action keeps me on edge. It is like being on the run of adrenaline and fear." I said.

"I think that is exactly how you could even describe love." He said.

"How so?" I asked.

"You never know what is going to happen next and you are anxious, giddy and you always fear the worst happening. Being in love is like letting the other person hold the gun to your heart and you trust them enough to know that they won't press the trigger." He told me. I looked at him in awe.

"That is really a great way to explain it." I say as I smile at him.

"I think so too. I am wise." He smirks at me and I roll my eyes.

"Way to ruin a moment." I say as I shake my head. We had our lunch as we chatted and discussed as to what the other people in the diner do and where are they headed. We made our assumptions. It was a peaceful day so far. And to be honest I was feeling contempt with sitting next to Stefan breathing in his cologne, feeling warm because he was close. Every time we shared eye contact or he smirked or even smiled slightly. I felt like the air had been taken out of lungs. I couldn't breath, it was like I had to hold my breath and stop in time just admire him.

By the time we reached the carnival it was two thirty. We walked around and saw all the booths. Although, I didn't not miss the stares of so many people. All the women were looking at Stefan and all their partners were looking at him too. I felt slightly uncomfortable as so many were making it obvious. I suddenly froze in my spot when I felt an arm come around my shoulders. I looked to my right and saw Stefan looking at me.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" he asked.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked.

"You seemed tense that is all." He said as we walked forward. Finally we decided to find a good booth to start playing and participating. The first booth was a knock down the paper cups which I was able to score two out of three. The was fishing the fish out of the water. I won the tic tack toe and hole in one. The last game I wanted to try was the knock down glass bottles with a rifle gun but, I couldn't get my aim right one bit. Stefan finally chuckled. I frowned looking at him.

"What? My aim sucks. And that penguin is really cute." I pouted at him. He bit his lip and I knew he was trying to bite back a laugh. I huffed.

"I will be able to win the penguin." A teenage boy with a smug smile looked at me.

"Yeah J! The tiny little lady can't do it. Aww!" His friends said and the rest roared with laughter. I frowned.

"Come on let's go." I told Stefan softly.

"I want to try this game." Stefan said. I looked at him wide eyed.

"What? Why?" I asked.

"There is a rifle and I like guns." He said as he winked at me. He paid for the game. The boy J was first and he hit on bottle straight on. Then he cracked the other one. I sighed. Stefan held the rifle up and looked at the glass bottles. He then turned to me.

"Why the penguin though?" he asked.

"It's cute." I said and I heard a gun shot and glass shattering.

"So, after this penguin, you want to go get the cotton candy?" he asked another gun shot and the glass shattered. I was looking at him as he held the most intense heated stare at me. I couldn't look away.

"That sounds great." I said softly.

"What about the Ferris wheel?" he asked.

"What?" I asked as glass shattered.

"Want to ride that too later on?" Stefan asked. Glass shattered.

"Definitely." I nodded my head. He smirked and then nodded his head. One more shattering sound and then he put the rifle down. He turned his to the front as did I. My mouth fell open. He had shot the three glasses on our side and the two glasses that the boy next to us has missed.

"Oh look, J. I finished your unfinished work. Must be really hard being a jerk causing you not be able to straight. I apologise for you bad eyesight. I suggest you go see an ophthalmologist. If you know who that is of course." He said. Stefan took the penguin from the booth worker and then handed it to me. I was still in shock. He didn't look at the glasses once. He was talking to me the entire he was shooting. How did he do it? How was he able to shoot all the glasses even what's his face's missed glasses. He handled the rifle with ease. His aim was on point. I felt a shiver go through me at the thought of him knowing how to handle guns. We walked to the cotton candy store. I was silent.

"I used to visit carnivals all the time therefore I can aim well Diana. I am not crazy gun lover." Stefan spoke up.

"Oh." Is all I said.

"Diana," Stefan turned me around and made me face him, "I had to put those teenagers in place and teach them showing respect to their elders is all. Besides I wanted to shock you as well. We were having such a good day. I don't want you to think anything bad." He said.

"I don't. I don't care that you secretly good at the rifle shooting thing. You could have picked it up as a hobby for all I care. You... you put the guy in his place because he insulted me. If you read the signs on that gesture then it shows you... it shows... you care. Which slightly didn't make any sense for me because you told me just yesterday you couldn't. You have your reason and I don't want to know. We had a civil comfortable conversation and that is fine by me. But, if you overly care and show signs of affections you might get really attached and it will be hard for you let go when the time shows an opportunity for you make a decision about choosing me and something else. I don't care for you that way. I think of as friend at most and I think it safer dealing with everything if feelings aren't involved." I said.

"I know. Take it as a friendly gesture." Stefan said with a look of sorrow in his? That must a mistake.

"Good. Then take you for the penguin." I said and gave him a small smile.

"You are welcome." He gave me a small strained smile.

We ate the cotton candy, the popcorn while we watched a dance, a skit and magic show the children themselves were hosting. We were at the hotdog stand when I saw Alan and Mal with their families.

"Alan, Mal!" I greeted them.

"Oh Mrs. Black." They said. I rolled my eyes.

"We are out of work. Call me Diana." I said. They introduced me to their family members. Mal was with his sister, brother in law and his nieces Mary and Jane. His nephew Mark and the next one that was coming was going to be a Jack. I smiled at the baby bump and felt him kick. Alan's grandchildren were absolutely adorable. Saffron and Sasha were the girls and Peter and Doyle were the boys. Mark's best friend was accompanying Mal's family. He was Taylor.

"Hey, I hope you have the hotdogs. The line at the potato twist place was really long." Stefan said as he held up the potato twist delicacy I wanted and froze at the sight of Alan and Mal's family. Alan and Mal also seemed to have froze as they stared at Stefan. I bit my lip to avoid laughing at the situation because the three of them didn't seem to know how to function and the kids were staring at the huge penguin in Stefan's hand. He also looked adorable in the cat ears we were both adorning. I forced him to wear after he bet that I won't be able to hit two balloons with the dart.

"Alan. Mal." Stefan said as he finally stepped out of his daze and nodded his head and them.

"Mr. Black, uhm... we didn't know you would be here." Alan said.

"Ah, yes. Diana suggested we come and see this place." He said.

"Why do you have a penguin in your hands?" Saffron asked.

"Oh. Because it is my prize. I won the bottle shooting game." He said completely unfazed.

"What about the cat ears?" Mark asked.

"I lost a bet. Besides, it made her smile." Stefan said as he looked at me. I grinned at him.

"It doesn't look very manly." Mark's friend Taylor said.

"Oh, well if it makes the girl smile it is all that matters." Stefan smirked in my direction. I blushed so I looked down at the ground.

"Did you see my performance?" Doyle asked. He had glasses and didn't have his left top front tooth.

"We did." I said as I smiled at him.

"Up." Peter said as he raised his hands in the air towards me. I laughed and picked him up. He was only three.

"Would you like to see the next singing act that will take place together?" Stefan asked.

"Oh. That would be good." Mal's brother-in-law said. We all walked towards the stage. Peter was in my arms. I handed Stefan his hotdog and he handed me the potato twist. I stood with Alan's wife and Mal's sister on my right. Stefan was on my left and he was talking to the men. I smiled at he had not let go of the penguin and was not bothered by it. The children were singing The Climb by Miley Cyrus. I smiled at the sweet voices. Sasha wanted couldn't see because she was short so Stefan picked her up and he let her hold the penguin. I smiled at the performance. Finally when they were done I looked at Stefan to see he was already staring at me.

"Let's go to the Ferris Wheel." He whispered. We said bye to Alan and Mal and walked to the Ferris. We sat down and I put the penguin on the other side. Stefan stood right next to me. I smiled at the lights how everything was looking. I felt a hand snake around my waist. I looked Stefan and he was staring at me intensely. My breath hitched as he pulled me close to him.

"I'm sorry." He said. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

"What?" I asked.

"I am sorry. I was never kind to you. I didn't show slight care for you. I know I had forced you into this entire deal and I was rude, mean and I am sorry for my behaviour. Even on our wedding day I made out with a floozy. I was a real jackass. I mean I knew I was taking you from everything and everyone you love. I should have known you would be lonely. Instead I hurt you everyday I brought home a floozy. I never even looked at you to see if you had eaten. I just kept doing what I was doing when you weren't around. I never supported you when that one floozy told you that you were a maid. I should have said something but, I didn't. I wasn't considerate towards anything you would feel and I am sorry. I want to know that I want to be friends because becoming something more is something I can't do. I meant what I said yesterday. I can't care it will become a problem but, I need to know that I can't care for in a way a husband does, a partner does, a soulmate or even the love of your life does, But, I can care for you as a friend. I want you to know that you will get a much kinder Stefan from now. A less of jackass. More of a considerate friend." He said. I was shocked at his words. His words hurt a little because he said we won't have anything romantic but, he said we will be friends and there will be still some connection. We may start fighting less. He will actually talk to me. I won't be lonely for my coming days.

"I had forgiven you the day you took me to the hospital." I said. It was his turn to look confused.

"I could have died if you hadn't taken me to the hospital. You weren't as cruel and heartless you showed yourself to be and were described. You had enough heart to know that you had to take me to the hospital. Enough heart to know that a female doctor would be something I would be comfortable having because anywhere I go there are always men trying to pounce. You let my brother punch you. You didn't tell me who provoked who to start that fight. Instead, you were angry at me being in the hospital. It showed me that you cared a little. If I was always a useless asset that mean at least something to you I wouldn't be alive. Besides, I thought that if I had really died I wouldn't have been the bigger person and forgave you. I would have held a grudge. I would died holding a grudge. I didn't want to do that. You were good to my family. You gave them time to pay their debt back instead putting us all on the street. You had compassion and I thought about all this when I was to my thoughts in the hospital. You can be the Devil but, still have compassion. Even Lucifer was a fallen angel." I said.

"I don't deserve you." He whispered.

"No one deserves anyone. They just get the best pick. They find the right person, opportunity at the right time. They get what they need to get." I said as I cupped his face.

"Can I ask you a question?" I asked.

"Why did you get a darker bruise then my brother. And there was no way in hell he was stronger I used to wrestle him. He was not a great fighter either." I said. He chuckled a little and then went to his solemn look.

"He was your brother. I had hurt you enough I didn't want you to think that I was going to hurt your family also. I didn't want you to think of me as a heartless person. I wanted you to know that I knew he was angry, sad and disturbed to see you pale and thin. I was too. I understood where his anger came from. I had never showed any compassion and that was wrong on my part. But, he was your brother something you loved and I didn't want to destroy or cause him to him. Because it meant that I would indirectly harm, hurt and cause you distress and I didn't want to do that." He said. I kissed his cheek and hugged him.

"You have a heart and I am sorry for saying all those things to you. I know I hurt you too with my words. I am sorry. Thank you for caring." I said. He hugged me tight and rubbed my back in a comforting manner. Our hug electrocuted me like I was being hit with a million-voltage lighting. It felt warm and right now all I could feel was extreme comfort. It was calming and definitely. When we pulled apart, we were still holding each other. I was holding his shoulders and his hands were on my waist. We were right on top. I looked at the view.

"The view looks beautiful." I said.

"It does." He said. I looked back at him and saw him looking at me with a small smile. When the ride is over I link my arm in Stefan's and we go towards the stage to see the final announcements. Overall the students were able to raise 2000 pounds.

"We needed to raise at least 5000." Sasha sighed. Peter had begun crying so I picked him up and tried to console him. By the time I looked back Stefan was gone. I frowned.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, we were actually just donated by a generous donator. All in all, we now raised 12,000 pounds." The announcer said and I looked completely confused. All the children ran to one of the boys in a wheelchair. They all were cheering. I smiled at the sight.

"What are they celebrating?" Stefan said as he came back on my side. I smiled at him.

"They just got a generous donation of 10,000 pounds." I told him. He looked completely blank and he was good at hiding his good deed. I linked my arm in his and put my shoulder on his. It was a really good day after a long time. I shivered. So I rubbed my arms to get some warmth. Suddenly, I felt a jacket being draped over me. It was Stefan's brown jacket. I wore it and snuggled in it's warmth and smell of his scent of peppermint, wood and spices. He was a wearing this jacket and a coat on top of his normal clothes. I smiled at him.

"Thank you." I said.

"London's cold. Always have to remember that." He said with a slight smirk. I rolled my eyes at him and we got in the car and were heading back home. I was thoroughly tired and fell asleep.

SEFAN'S POV:

She was sleeping in the most beautiful way. She was hugging her penguin and she looked cute. Cute? There it is was again. Me thinking she looks something. Making my heart flutter when she looks at me. The amount of times she smiled at me today it was dangerous for me. It felt like her smile was the reason my heart would race a 800 miles a minute. I could not believe I felt like this. Being around her I almost smiled and I couldn't do it. I had to keep the distance. Today when she told me that I must keep the distance and stay away I heard my heart crunch and stop me from breathing. She was the reason I felt heart yet she made my heart race. The way she snuggled into my jacket as if she smelling the cologne. It made me feel good. The way she kissed my cheek and hugged me on top of the Ferris Wheel felt like dream. A great dream I could never attain. She was a dream that was unattainable because of my nightmare lurking in the shadows. It could appear any time and I needed her near me to keep her safe from it. When we reached home she was dead as a log. I shook my head at her and picked her in my arms and took her to her room. I removed her shoes and let her sleep in her socks because she likes that. I remembered that when I used sleep next to after she watched Conjuring.

I removed the cat ears because I knew that those would obviously hurt. I put the covers on her and realised she was still wearing her makeup. I looked around her room and saw the makeup remover on her dresser next to some cotton. I took it and wiped the eyeliner and lipstick of her face. She looked beautiful without anything on. She had the perfect blush pink lips that had a beautiful shape. Her eyelashes were thick long ones. Her skin was fair and seemed as delicate as porcelain. Once again I sighed. I was admiring her and that would get me in trouble. She also had said that. I should only care the proper amount a friend would and not someone who likes her more than a friend. I kissed her forehead and walked out the room. I saw that I left the study light on. So, I walked towards it to close. That is when I heard voices. I frowned and leant down under the small table near the wall outside the study and took out the gun. I slowly opened the door and aimed it at the people. I sighed when I saw Austin and Luke.

"Whoa!" Luke said.

"What are you guys doing here this late?" I asked. I looked at the clock in the room to see it was 12: 15.

"We have been contacting people for the problem." Austin said.

"So, what is the news?" I asked.

"They spotted a few of Matt's men in Chelmsford. It looked more like a deal. But, we have people still looking." Austin said.

"Dude, are you sure you don't want to go to Windsor?" Luke asked.

"No." I answered.

"You know you can take Mrs. Black over there too." Luke said. I shot him a look.

"What is that supposed to mean?" I asked lowly.

"Well, if they come you very well must know that she is going to be in the equation." Luke said.

"How is that?" I asked.

"She is your wife dude. Take my advice drop her, leave her. You can't keep her around then." Luke said. I walked to him and held by the collar.

"I will never do that and you will never suggest that again!" I said furious.

"Stefan! He is just looking out for you. Everyone is looking out for everyone. Besides he has a point." Austin said as he pulled me back.

"It won't work. If she is away they will go to her and if they do then I won't be around to protect her. If she is near me then it will be difficult as to fight him back I know. But, she will be safe." I said as I ran my hand through my hair and realised I was still wearing my cat ears. I placed them properly on my head after it shifted a little. I sighed and sat down on the chair and looked out the window.

"It would have been easier if she wasn't involved." Luke said.

"I know Luke. But, you know I had make them repay my debt and the only guarantee that they would not delay the payments was her. Anything else they wouldn't have cared. They care for her the most. My intention was always to leave her after I get the money but, I had to change the clause the we got married. He was spotted in Italy right near the house. He has been hiding well for 12 years and now he finally comes. It meant only one thing. He is good at hiding and remaining under the shadows. If he was showing his face. It meant the war was near. You both know it. I know it. The timing with her and him screwed up the plan is all." I said sadly.

"We understand that and we plan on staying by your side. You know that. Până la sfârșit." Austin said. (Până la sfârșit- Parna- la- swerfsheet. Pronunciation.)

"Până la sfârșit." I said.

"We'll call it a night. See you Saturday man." Luke said.

"Saturday." I nodded my head at them.

I walked back to my room and put the gun back under the table. I took of my coat and clothes. I took the cat ears and put it in my tie drawer. I got into my pyjamas and laid in bed under the covers. It was a really good day after a long time. I smiled to myself and fell right asleep thinking of the stuffed animal lover down the hall. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

311K 8.1K 61
"Treat me like your wife. I want you to give me a chance, give this marriage a chance." He looks at me with those brilliant blue eyes of his. His eye...
7.1K 389 25
Suddenly I turned around. And I shouted loudly. Mr. Devil is standing there staring at me and narrowing his eyebrows. What the hell he is doing. I'...
449K 8.7K 45
BOOK 1 Aaron Russo - Don of the Russo mafia. "To kill or be killed" He had many women in his life but the one thing he didn't do was love or relation...
34.5K 867 52
___________________________ "You were mine the second you put your signature on that contract." He looked at me with pure lust and dominance in his...