Mate | A BTS Warewolf AU

Door 7deadlysinsfics

From the moment your eyes met his in the forest, Jungkook felt it in his soul that you were his mate; that he... Meer

One: Prelude
Two | Don't Look Back
Three | No Longer Alone
Four | Use Me
Interlude: You
Six | An Omegas Voice
Seven | Free

Five | Welcome Home

1.2K 41 5
Door 7deadlysinsfics

⚠️
18+ explicit sexual content, mentions of a deceased sibling, some violence

"They've been locked up in there for five days. Has anyone been able to leave some food for them?" Yoongi asked the group who was in the kitchen eating breakfast. Taehyung and Jimin looked at each other, eyes wide and shaking their heads, prompting Sun-hee to laugh.

"Yeah, the pheromones Jungkook is emitting are keeping everyone but Celine away. He doesn't want us anywhere near YN," the nurse smirked.

Celine—the housekeeper and the only human in the house—smiled endearingly at the group as she finished making the last blueberry pancakes that Jungkook loved so much. She'd been with them for years, seen many things that would have anyone else run far away, but she never did. She never left Jungkook's side because she believed in him and in the work he was trying to accomplish.

Jimin sighed, "I still can't wrap my head around Jungkook having an omega mate. I've never met one before. Is she nice?"

Sun-hee smiled at him, "She's the sweetest, but I doubt that has anything to do with her being an omega—that's just who she is."

"I wonder how many more days her heat will last," Seokjin said, pondering as he wrote down notes inside his notebook. There wasn't much information out there about omega wolves, and ever since you arrived, the doctor had been writing down everything new he learned about you. If they were to protect you from the people that had you, he needed to know more to help keep you safe.

"I don't think Jungkook's complaining," Taehyung chuckled. "Ow," he nearly jumped out of his seat when Hoseok slapped the back of his head.

"Anyway, Namjoon finally contacted me. He's ready to come home, and you guys would not believe the things he told me," Hoseok shook his head in disbelief. "He's going to attempt breaking out of that place in two days, so I'll need you both with me just in case something comes up."

"Of course," Jimin answered, and Taehyung nodded.

Seokjin's head quickly snapped up at the mention of Namjoon and asked, "Did he say why it took him this long to contact us?"

Hoseok nodded, eyes wide and with a disturbed look in them. "It was bad. He told me that after he helped a wolf escape, the next day, a man—which the wolf was supposed to be sold to—made his people kill all the guards in the facility for letting her escape. Namjoon needed to lay low for a couple of days not to raise suspicion."

"Did he tell you the name of this wolf he helped escape?" Seokjin asked.

"No, but he told me it was an omega; I thought it was a crazy coincidence that Jungkook had brought an injured one home, and when I mentioned it to Namjoon, he sounded relieved." Hoseok slowly realized something, and Seokjin smiled, watching the surprise on his friend's face. "It's YN! The omega he helped escape was YN, wasn't she?" Seokjin answered him with a nod.

"Yoongi, did you find out if there were any more like her in that place?" Seokjin asked Yoongi. The hacker sighed, "She was the only omega there, and most were betas. There are three female alphas and nine male alphas—including Namjoon. All the workers—scientists, doctors, janitors, etc., are humans."

"Hm. What about that guy I asked you to find info on, Wi Ha-joon, anything about him?"

"Yeah, that guy. There was nothing much about him here in Korea, so I figured Wi Ha-joon is not his birth name and—"

A loud bang from upstairs interrupted the group's conversation, prompting Jimin and Taehyung to laugh uncontrollably.

"Oh my god, I wonder what they broke this time," Jimin held onto his belly, trying to control his laughter.

Taehyung snorted, "I bet she's giving Jungkook a run for his money. Not even his ruts last this long. Bet his dick is gonna fall off soon."

"Guys, that's enough," Sun-hee admonished, although she had an amused expression painted on her face. "If Jungkook were to hear you, he'd kick both of your asses."

Jungkook had you pinned against the wall, both of your legs over his tattooed forearms as his large hands gripped your hips, and his thick, large cock pounded your cunt. Your arms held onto his shoulders; nails nearly buried in his skin. You'd lost count on how many days had passed and how many times he'd made you cum. His strength—the way he held you up against the wall as if you weighed nothing had your pussy clenching with ardent desire.

You moaned out lewdly when he attached his sinful mouth to your pulse point, sucking and licking simultaneously—new blooms of reds and purples appearing on your delicate skin.

"So close. So close, Jungkook." You were breathless; the head of his cock tapping your g-spot had you near sobs. "God, you're so big. I feel so full, Jungkook. Ah, so good!"

The first night you saw his hard length, you wondered if he'd be able to fit. Alphas are larger than omega and beta males, but Jungkook was bigger for even an alpha. He was patient and gentle with you, though, something you hardly experienced with other alphas—except Namjoon. But with Jungkook, it felt more natural, almost like your bodies knew each other from another time. Like puzzle pieces just waiting to be matched.

Like he was made for you, and you for him.

"Look at me, pretty girl. I want to see your eyes when you cum. Cream my cock, baby. Fuck!"

Jungkook was about to blow his load. The feel of your slick walls squeezing him greedily had him damn near delirious. Your scent, your body, your eyes, they all drove him mad with the need to have you over and over. He never wanted it to end. Jungkook would drown in you if he could. Despite all the lust and desire at the moment, fear still lingered in the corner of his mind. When all of this was over, would you still want him as much as you did now?

Jungkook carried you over to the bed, still fucking into your cunt mid-air as your arms held on to his shoulders. You couldn't get over his strength—your eyes flitting over his biceps, chest, and abdominals as they stretched and flexed with every hard thrust. He was obsessed with having you wrapped around him—your arms and legs holding on to him tightly as he watched your tits bounce, so round and heavy, just waiting to be devoured by him. The alpha placed you on the bed, cock still hard and buried inside of you, hips slowing their movements as his eyes took in every one of your pretty features. Your usually large eyes now half-lidded, your curls falling over them, lips red and swollen from his rough kisses.

You were breathtaking, and you were his. He wanted you to be his so desperately.

You mewled at a hard thrust, back arching as his cock nudged your g-spot continuously. Jungkook had bent your knees, pushing them up to open you up more to him. His eyes were stuck where you both connected, staring at the way his girth stretched your hole and feeling the way your velvet walls clenched around him, letting him know you were close to orgasm. His fingers found your swollen bud, rubbing infinity shapes over it as his pace quickened.

He only wanted to make you feel as good as you made him feel when you woke him up in the middle of the night with his hard cock inside your tiny mouth. Your mate could tell you reveled in the way you made him moan as he watched the way you tried to take all of him in your mouth like a good girl. You wrapped your hand around what couldn't fit, fingers barely touching. Fuck, you were so perfect. Wanting to pleasure him when you were the one in heat.

"Go ahead, princess; I'm awake now." He caressed your cheek with the back of his hand before moving it to your hair, holding your curls away from your face as he watched you blow him. Jungkook hissed when you tongued at the slit, licking off the precum and moaning as his essence coated your tongue. That was the first time he came in your mouth, and you took everything he gave you, not letting a drop waste.

Jungkook came hard at the memory from this morning, setting off your release as his cum filled you up to the brim, making a mess of the sheets for the umpteenth time.

On days two and three, you begged Jungkook to fuck your ass, and he almost came just by your request. The neediness in your voice, the way you presented your ass to him—completely surrendering yourself to him, that was something that would be ingrained in his brain forever. You'd never done anal before, and in that little corner of your mind where you were still conscious and not overtaken by the haze of your heat, you were surprised at what you'd asked for. If on the first day you thought he wouldn't fit in your cunt, how would he fit in your ass?

"Are you sure, baby? I'd have to prep you good before I stuff you full," his words sent shivers down your spine, and you let out a tiny whine that made his cock jerk in his boxers.

"Please. Want it," you turned your head to the side as he climbed in bed behind you. He stared at the way your pussy glistened and your asshole clenched with need. You were going to be the death of him. When Jungkook looked up, you caught his gaze, and his breath almost left his body. You were so fucked out already, and he hadn't even touched you.

Jungkook parted your cheeks and lowered his face, tongue sticking out to lick at your hole. You were so sensitive your whole body shook from that alone. The alpha held on tight, his fingers digging into your skin. "I don't think you're ready for my cock in here," he tapped your asshole, "but I'm still going to make you feel so good little wolf."

You cried out at the intrusion of his two fingers inside your pussy, fucking you deep while he ate your ass, his tongue rimming you and nudging at the hole but never going inside. Jungkook inserted the third finger and continued to fuck you faster as your walls quivered and squeezed his fingers. Your creamy essence dripped all over his hands and sheets, and when you felt him spit on your hole and drag his tongue up and down, your abdomen clenched and your vision blurred, ears ringing as your orgasm hit you so hard and unexpectedly that you almost passed out.

The sheets were a mess with his cum and yours mixed. Jungkook had wanted to change them for a while, but you wouldn't let him not even an inch away from you, and he couldn't deny you. He didn't want to. He watched you as you slept, naked chest rising and falling, your pretty face illuminated only by the moonlight shining through the large windows in his bedroom. Your curls were a mess, and your skin was sweaty, but you smelled like him, and that made Jungkook's chest swell with pride. That he had an omega mate like you—so sweet and beautiful, both inside and out—made him happy. He was falling in love with you, and he hoped that eventually, you'd start falling for him too.

Jungkook brought a glass of water to your lips as soon as you woke up and made you eat dinner. You sat in bed quietly, watching him eat his food, but all you wanted to do was reach out and touch his skin and trace his tattoos with your fingers. He noticed you staring and asked, "Curious about them?" You nodded and moved closer to him, which made him smile. He let you touch them, but he only looked at you, taking in every expression your face made.

Your fingers traced the tattoos on both his hands and up to his forearms until they reached the top of his arms, where they ended. Jungkook's eyes never left your face, and when your eyes met his, you noticed the heat in them. Your touch ignited something in him, and you couldn't deny that it made you feel the same way.

"Can I sit in your lap, alpha?" He responded by lifting you and having you straddle his lap right after placing his empty plate of food on the side table. You instantly felt him harden underneath you, your bare cunt already dripping for him. Jungkook closed his eyes when you carded your fingers through his hair, nails scratching his scalp softly, making him groan from how good it felt to him. He was so beautiful to you, so patient and sweet with you that it made your heart flutter and feel like it wanted to escape your chest. You took in his features, pretty lashes that fanned across the top of his cheeks, his adorable nose, high and big but in a way that fit his face perfectly—you'd kiss it forever if you could. His pouty red lips, so sexy you wanted to bite them—and you have and will again.

You brought your lips to the birthmark right under his bottom lip and then kissed his lips. He responded quickly, kissing you back ardently while his hands pulled at the hem of his t-shirt, which you were wearing. You were so cute, lifting your arms for him to remove the shirt. Right away, Jungkook wrapped his lips around your pebbled nipple while he played with the other between his fingers as you moaned into his mouth. He swallowed every one of them, barely letting you take in a breath. Jungkook was hungry for you, wanting to get lost in your scent, your warmth, in anything that was wholly you.

His lips traveled the length of your neck, leaving fresh marks that decorated the skin like a necklace. When your hand reached for the band of his underwear, he stopped you, holding your hand in his. Your eyes snapped up to his, confused as to why he would do such a thing. Jungkook suppressed a laugh at your cute pout. You were so spoiled already, and he knew it was all his fault. He was okay with that; he enjoyed a little bratty attitude.

"If I let you fuck yourself on my cock like a good girl, promise me you'll let me change the sheets and feed you one more time later," his voice was deep and sensual, creating goosebumps all over your skin. But all you heard was cock and fuck in your lust-filled mind, so you nodded until he let go, and you were able to pry his huge cock out of its confines, positioning yourself until his length slid in deep, the delicious pressure of being filled causing you to moan out his name in breathy moans.

After milking him for all he's worth, he took you into the shower, cleaning you up so tenderly. You wanted to do the same for him, and he'd let you. He loved feeling your hands on him. You loved touching him, your eyes taking in every hard muscle, ridge, and beautiful birthmark that decorated his skin. Every chance you had to admire him, you took it. After that, he fucked you against the shower wall until you both came, nearly crying out each other names.

The morning after your last heat, you woke up disoriented, tired and surrounded by his smell. It was all so consuming that you got off the bed in haste and got dressed, leaving a heavily sleeping Jungkook behind in bed. Luckily, Sun-hee was on her way to leave food for you and Jungkook while the guys waited in the kitchen when she nearly bumped into you in the hallway. She instantly knew you weren't okay, so she took you into the guest bedroom she and Seokjin were staying in to keep an eye on you for the week.

You felt better after talking with Sun-hee. You felt grateful that you had her; otherwise, you'd never have properly processed what happened between you and Jungkook. She said the need you had to run was a way of protecting yourself and that it probably had nothing to do with your mate, to which you agreed. Jungkook was perfect, treated you wonderfully, and even now, after everything, you still wanted to be near him. Sensing your worry, Sun-hee rubbed a comforting hand on your arm, "Jungkook will understand."

You truly hoped he did.

"I heard you met the rest of the boys today," Celine mused as she cut up an onion with a smile on her face. You sat on a stool watching as she prepared dinner for everyone. She had waved you away earlier when you had offered to help.

After the talk with you in the morning, Sun-hee had called everyone into the living room to introduce you to the guys before some of them had to leave for a job. You felt shy, and frankly, a little intimidated meeting so many new people at the same time. But they were easygoing, especially Yoongi, whose initial reaction to you was uncertain. He was a bit serious at first as he tried to get a sense of you. And then he smiled at you, which helped calm your nerves. From what you could tell, Jimin, Taehyung, Yoongi, and Hoseok were betas, like Seokjin and Sun-hee, which meant that Jungkook was the only alpha.

"I did. They were nice," you expressed.

"They're all sweet boys. And the work they do is admirable." Celine moved on to cut other vegetables and added them to the pan, the enticing smell making your tummy grumble.

You perked up at what she said and curiously asked, "What work do they do?"

"Oh, I thought you knew." You shook your head, and she continued. "Well, they rescue people like you, sweetheart—wolves who are sent to those horrible places for God knows what."

"I thought Jungkook just found me out there. A coincidence, you know?"

"But it was," Celine clarified. "He—well, something happened, and he was upset, so he shifted and went out for a run. That's when he found you out there.

"Oh," you whispered.

"Yeah, they usually infiltrate those places and take them down from the inside. They've done it a couple of times. Right now, one of the guys—you haven't met him yet—is undercover. This place is riskier than the last, so he's had to be extra careful. Jungkook had advised him just to collect any information he could and get out. That alone has taken six months because the place is tightly secured. Yoongi can only do so much from a computer. I don't know how you escaped, but I'm glad you ended up here with us." The housekeeper smiled warmly at you, but you couldn't help feeling guilty. Elena had given up her life to help you, and Namjoon was possibly dead as well after assisting in your escape that night.

"Has Jungkook been doing this kind of work for a long time?" You asked curiously. You wondered if he or any of the other guys had ever been seriously hurt while on the job.

"For a couple of years now, yes." You noticed Celine's eyes dim a little. "He doesn't talk about it much, but he lost his little sister when they were kids. She was always very sick and weak, and there wasn't much they could do. She was an omega, and as you know, most of them don't survive."

"Oh my God," you whispered, feeling your heart breaking into tiny pieces at the thought of Jungkook going through such a loss like that. "Is that why he does what he does?" Celine nodded, a sad smile on her face as she continued to cut more veggies.

The sun had set about an hour ago, so you decided to leave Celine to her cooking and went to take a walk outside. The night was a little breezy but still warm, and as you looked up at the stars, you sighed. It was beautiful here. There wasn't much light pollution in the area, and you were thankful for that. The night sky looked so pretty, and the stars reminded you of him, of his eyes. You sighed again, wondering if Jungkook was avoiding you. Although you wouldn't blame him if he were, you avoided him first when you woke up the morning after your last heat. You probably made him feel like he did something wrong. But he didn't! And you wished he was around so you could apologize.

You were so tired of being scared all the time, wondering if you could genuinely trust everyone here to keep you safe—especially from that man who bought you like you were cattle. Jungkook was your mate. You could trust him, right? He was there when you needed him, and you couldn't deny that you loved being in his arms, loved how safe he made you feel and how he took care of you after sex. He was sweet and patient with you, and Celine told you the kind of work he did—saving people like you. A bad man wouldn't risk his life for strangers.

You were about to head back inside when you heard the rustling of leaves behind you. The sound came from the forest, and when your sharp eyes landed on four figures, your initial reaction was to run inside, but then you caught the familiar scents—one of them you thought you'd never smell ever again. Could it be?

"Welcome home, stranger!" Seokjin's voice startled you. He'd come outside with Sun-hee, who quickly stood beside you and smiled. "Are you guys going to shift or what? I left some clothes folded for you guys on the patio furniture."

The four wolves didn't shift until they were near the clothes, hiding their bottom halves behind some chairs—probably for your sake since they were still strangers to you. It's when the motion sensor lights on the patio deck came on that you gasped when you noticed the man near Jimin, Hoseok, and Taehyung.

"Namjoon?"

He grinned widely at you, deep dimples peeking from each cheek, "Hey, beautiful!"

"Oh my God!" You cried, breaking out of your stunned state and running to him. Namjoon opened his arms to greet you, but you surprised him by jumping into his arms and wrapping your legs tightly around him, nuzzling your nose against his neck as you sobbed. "You're alive. You're here."

Namjoon chuckled, holding you tight and deeply touched at how you welcomed him. "I'm here, beautiful. And I'm glad you're safe."

Everyone else just looked at each other, surprised by your and Namjoon's interaction. Clearly, they had no idea how close the two of you were. A loud growl made Namjoon quickly put you down. As soon as he did, a large black silhouette rushed before your eyes, taking Namjoon to the ground with it. You felt someone grab your arms and pull you back away from the scuffle, but you tried to wriggle away, crying out for the fighting to stop.

Jungkook kept trying to snap at Namjoon, but he kept moving his head out of the way. In one last attempt, Namjoon moved too slowly and, at the last minute, blocked Jungkook from taking a bite out of his face, jaws clamping down on his arm instead. Namjoon cried out in pain, and the sound shook you to the core.

When Jungkook had come out to greet Namjoon and saw you wrapped around him, something in him snapped, and he charged, shifting in the process. The other guys, even Sun-hee, were trying to calm Jungkook down, trying to get him to shift back, but Jungkook was too out of it. Jungkook was consumed by jealousy, and he was angry. You were his mate. Why were you so comfortable in another man's arms when you altogether avoided him all day?

You were desperate, and no one could control Jungkook. He was too strong, too consumed by his wolf at the moment. You closed your eyes and took a deep breath. When you opened them, it felt like everything around you stood still, and you could hear a pin drop until you opened your mouth and said, "Jungkook, that's enough." You didn't scream it; you didn't whisper it. It's as if somehow, somewhere inside of you, knew what to do.

You had fresh tears in your eyes, but you were calm. Angry but calm. Namjoon sat up and scooted away from Jungkook's now shifted form in front of him, his face full of regret and confusion. Hoseok and Jimin carefully helped Namjoon up while Sun-hee and Seokjin ran by your side.

"Jungkook," Namjoon spoke, voice full of pain as he held his injured arm against his chest. "I know she's yours. I was just so happy to see her."

But before Jungkook could speak, you interrupted, "I belong to no one. I belong to my fucking self." Without any other words, you turned and ran inside the house, locking yourself in the bedroom where you spent so many days with the man you were falling in love with but now was so scared of after what you'd witnessed.

Outside, everyone was still shocked about the fight, but Seokjin was even more shocked about something else.

How the fuck did you get to make Jungkook stop and listen to you?

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

64.4K 1.3K 47
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A messy relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando...
77.9K 1.8K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
161K 5.7K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
176K 4.6K 40
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...