Amnesia

By NanamiMomozono675

Audrey wakes up in an unfamiliar room only to realize she has forgotten all of her memories. She is taken to... More

INTRODUCTION
The Awakening
First Kiss
The Secret
A New Friend
The Party
Going Home
Picnic Date
His Birthday
Jealousy
The Date
The Fight
Locked Up
Fear
The Plan
My Angel
Visitors
The plan
Leaving Him
Seeing Him Again
Going Home
The Dream
Home Alone
No More Monsters
I Love You
NEWS AMNESIA SEQUEL!

The Truth

1.7K 64 11
By NanamiMomozono675

⚠️[SMUT IN THIS CHAPTER] ⚠️

XAVIER POV

As soon as Audrey left I felt hopeless.

I had really messed up and caused the best thing that had ever happened to me to leave. 

My princess had left me for good this time. 

I had always done my best to protect her from the monsters out in the real world but instead I became the very monsters I desperately tried to protect her from.

When I heard the words come out of her mouth claiming that she feared me, I felt like the worst man alive.

To think I had evoked such feelings of fear in my princess made me hate myself.

I had lost my whole world, my princess, the love of my life in a matter of seconds.

And I was to blame for it.

What I hated the most was seeing her pretty face in tears.

I wanted to hug her and comfort my princess, but how could I. It had been me who had caused her to shed those tears.

There was nothing I could do now. She had made her choice. 

AUDREY POV

I didn’t know how I was going to find Caroline without showing my crying face to everyone.

Luckily I came across Caroline.

"Omg Audrey what's wrong?" She asked.

I couldn't say a thing, but Caroline understood things went bad with Xavier.

She and her husband walked out with me and they took me to their house. 

On the ride home I cried like a small child in Caroline's arms.

She didn't say a word and just rubbed my back.

When we got to their house I headed to the guest room and showered.

A good cry in the shower would surely help.

I hugged my legs as I cried and cried. The warm water comforted me but it wasn't enough.

Xavier's sad and heart broken face still remained in my mind. How he stood there like a child begging his mother not to leave him.

How defenseless he looked.

I was angry and thought this would be easy. But instead it hurt me more.

I was undeniably in love with Xavier. And the thought that I would no longer be in his arms made me feel so dejected and alone.

I missed him so much. All I wished was for us to be the same loving couple we once were. The time where Xavier let me be and was caring and attentive with me.

After a good cry I got out of the shower and put on the spare clothes Caroline had left for me on the bed.

After changing and brushing my hair I headed downstairs to talk to Caroline.

She was sitting on the couch next to her husband. As soon as they saw me Caroline's husband left us alone.

"So what happened?" She asked.

I began to cry again, not being able to control my emotions.

Caroline hugged me once again. I managed to calm myself down and sit up. 

"I told Xavier I want to get a divorce." 

Caroline seemed a bit surprised.

"I understand why you did it but are you positive this is what you want. I will support you if that is what you truly desire."

At first I was sure, but I couldn't understand why it hurt so much.

"I was so sure that getting a divorce was the best option, that I was taking back control of my life. But after I said that to him it hurt so much. I could see he was equally in pain." 

I felt myself begin to tear up.

Caroline began to rub my shoulder for comfort.

"Did Xavier tell you why he acted so differently the months leading up to your escape?" 

"We talked about it but his answer was the same." His answer is what angered me the most, and what led me to make such a difficult decision. 

"Look, when I told you Xavier hadn't given me a clear answer as to why he had treated you so badly, I lied. He had in fact told me the truth. But he told me not to say anything." 

I was shocked.

"What are you talking about?" Why didn't Xavier want me to know the truth?

"I think it's time you find out what's really going on. Xavier and I didn’t want to worry you so we decided not to say anything until you gained back all of your memories. But it's clear you don't remember." 

How bad was the information Caroline was about to tell me that even I had not regained those memories yet.

"Ok, please tell me."

My heart was beating fast for some reason. I was scared about what I would hear.

"As you remember, you stayed with Xavier and I a couple of years ago. I don't think you know the reason why though." 

She was right. I faintly remembered living with Xavier and Caroline when I was in University. It was during that time that I had fallen in love with Xavier. But I couldn’t quite recall why I started living with them.

I nodded in agreement.

"Well you had actually started living with us because your father's debt collectors had ransacked your home and almost killed your grandmother. While your grandmother stayed in the hospital, you stayed with us. It was the safest place for you to be, since they weren't just planning on killing your grandmother, but you as well." 

My heart hurt just thinking about losing my granny. 

"Wait, but I thought my parents died. At least that's what Xavier told me." 

Had he lied to me?

"I'm sorry Audrey but Xavier lied to you. The truth is your mother left you and your father when you were a kid. That caused your father to start gambling and drinking as a coping mechanism. But he was so unstable he could no longer care for you, so your grandmother took custody of you." 

I felt myself begin to tear up. I hadn’t expected to hear all of this.

"You and your grandmother moved to New York to escape from your father. He had issues with debt collectors since then from gambling so much. For many years he was able to avoid them. But he couldn't run away forever. After a couple of years he found your location and tried to ask your granny for money. He was and still is in a lot of debt." 

I tried to calm myself down. I was feeling overwhelmed.

"When the debt collectors found out he had a family, they decided to use you and your granny as collateral. If he didn’t pay up, then you two would have to pay for it instead with your lives. They disappeared for a while. It seems your father had finally managed to pay them off somehow. But he began to gamble again and the debt collectors were fed up with him." 

I didn’t recall my father but from hearing all of this, I didn't want to meet him.

"So they came back. And instead of going after your granny, they went after you. One morning you had gone out as usual to your flower shop. But you got into an accident. Which let me tell you, was no accident, those men were deliberately trying to kill you as payment. When Xavier found out, he was devastated and furious at the men who tried to kill you. You were taken to the best hospital and treated there until you finally woke up from your coma." 

So that's what had happened to me. I could faintly recall it but it felt like a dream.

"When we found out you lost your memories we all thought it was best that we didn't say anything until you remembered. This way you would no longer live in fear. Instead Xavier decided to take on your worries and deal with the matter himself. He's been working with the police and even hired his own personal detective to find those men who hurt you and put them behind bars."

It was all starting to make sense now.

"Your grandmother also agreed it was the best choice. Xavier talked with her the day you saw him for the first time after the accident." 

So that explained why he sounded so suspicious that day. He wasn't lying about being my husband, he was keeping the accident a secret and was letting my granny know he was going to take care of me.

"The reason why she's in another state with her sister, is because we were all worried those terrible men would target her as well. They had almost killed her before, so we couldn't take any chances." 

After hearing about all of this I was glad my granny wasn't living in New York with me.

"So the reason why Xavier didn't want you to work or get out of the house alone was because he was trying to protect you from those men who are still trying to kill you. Xavier didn't try to bring you back to New York because he felt you were safer being in another country. He felt that it was best that you hate him then suffer the pain of the truth." 

I finally began to cry after taking in all that I had just heard.

I only wished Xavier would have told me sooner before I had asked him if we could get a divorce.

What he meant by worrying about my health was that he was trying to protect me from the men who almost took my life.

I wanted to see Xavier again and tell him I didn't want us to divorce. I wanted to embrace and thank him for taking care of me and for protecting me.

I understood now that he was desperately trying to keep me from finding out the truth and fearing for my life. He had been rude to scare me away from trying to leave and making it easier for those men to find and kill me.

A couple of things Caroline had said felt familiar. Meaning every word she had said had been nothing but the truth.

"I need to talk to Xavier." I said.

"Audrey, he's leaving back to New York tonight. I'm not sure you'll be able to see him on time." 

I wanted, no, I needed to see him. 

"I need to stop him Caroline."

"Alright, let's go to the airport." Caroline grabbed her keys and we headed out.

Caroline called Xavier but he wasn't picking up.

Luckily we had arrived at the airport. As we headed inside I caught a glimpse of Xavier heading up the escalator.

My heart began to beat fast. I couldn't believe that I had reached him on time. 

I called out his name and ran to the escalator. Soon I had reached the top.

Xavier turned around to face me with a surprised yet pleasant look on his face.

I ran and hugged him. He embraced me back and kissed my head.

"Please don't leave." I begged him.

"I'm not going anywhere princess." 

He carried me and pressed his lips against mine.

He continued to hold me tight. It felt like we were the only two people in the world. 

However the sound of Caroline's voice made me snap back to reality.

"I'm so glad we got to you on time." She began to breathe fast from all the running.

Xavier held my hand and we all headed out. Caroline was sweet enough to drive Xavier and I to my apartment.

"Have a good time, you love birds." 

"Thank you again Caroline." I waved goodbye.

I walked toward my apartment while Xavier followed.

We then got in. 

Xavier examined the room. He then smiled.

"This entire place reminds me of you. You always did love flowers." 

I smiled at him.

I made sure to have lots of plants in the apartment. I felt it gave life to any room. 

"Would you like something to drink?" I asked him.

"No thank you, I'm alright." He answered.

I walked over to the living room and I sat beside Xavier.

I then grabbed his hands and kissed them.

He gave me a gentle smile. 

He then lifted me up and made me sit on his lap.

"That's much better." He said.

I simply laughed.

Xavier stared into my eyes with longing.

I gave him a gentle kiss and then brushed his hair a bit.

"Caroline told me everything." 

Xavier seemed to have expected I would say that.

"I'm not happy with the things you did but I now understand why you did it. You were only trying to protect me, and I love you for that." 

Xavier kissed my hands.

"I'm really sorry princess. I never meant to hurt you. It's just that before the accident, you had lived with so much fear because of those worthless beings. Now that you had forgotten, I wanted to keep it that way until the issue was resolved. You seemed so much more at peace that I preferred that you hate me than seeing you live in fear again." 

He was quiet for a bit and then I noticed his eyes get watery. He put his head down so that I wouldn't see him cry.

I placed my hand on his cheek and raised his head. He had a few tears as he tried to compose himself. 

"I'm terribly sorry, my love. I tried so hard to protect you, that in the end, I just hurt you more." 

I hugged Xavier as I tried to comfort him. I was happy to see that he had accepted he had hurt me and apologized. I knew he loved me and had only tried to protect me.

"It's alright Xavier. I understand now." 

I wiped away his tears.

"I hired my own personal detective to deal with the issue. It seems he's close to finding their whereabouts. I would love it if you come back to our home." His eyes lit up with excitement. I knew he wanted me to come back. 

His excitement quickly dimmed.

"But I'm sure you're still frightened, so if you feel safer in London then stay here for a bit. That is, until I get the issue fixed and find the men who almost killed you." 

I knew he was sad to think that I would stay in London. But it made me happy that he was putting my feelings above his. He really was selfless.

"Xavier, don't worry. I want to go home with you. I'm not staying here." 

Xavier pulled me closer and kissed me. 

We then pulled apart and he hugged me.

I could tell he was very happy.

"It was torture not having you by my side. I felt so empty without you." 

He held me close.

"It was hell for me too. No matter how hard I tried to get you off my mind, I couldn't. You were all I could think of." 

Xavier smiled after hearing my response.

"What did you miss most about me?" He asked.

I could tell he wanted me to compliment him. 

"Oh I don't know, I can't think of anything right now." I decided to tease him.

"You didn't miss my kisses?" He asked before bombarding me with kisses all over my face. He kissed my left cheek, then my right cheek, then my forehead, my chin and my nose.

I couldn’t help but giggle. 

"Xavier, what are you doing?" I said while laughing. 

Suddenly I felt Xavier place me down on the couch as he stood over me.

My shirt had raised up a bit exposing my stomach.

Xavier wasn't playing anymore.

He gave me a hungry look before devouring my mouth. 

His warm hand went under my shirt and I felt him touch my bare skin.

With a swift movement he removed my bra.

I felt him fondle my breast as he continued to kiss me.

My body began to feel hot. 

He stopped kissing me and moved his mouth to my chest as he sucked on my nipples.

I was so turned on I desperately needed Xavier.

He helped me take off my shirt and continued to pay attention to my breast. However this time his hot mouth was touching my bare skin. 

I felt as his tongue sucked and licked my breast.

I began to moan from the pleasure.

"Xavier please." I whispered.

"It's alright princess. I want to take my time with you." He whispered in my ear.

He took off my pants and underwear, leaving me completely exposed to him.

"Wow you're beautiful. " He said looking mesmerized and then began to kiss my lips.

Xavier was a good man. And now I could truly see how much he cared about me. He would go to great lengths just to protect me and that showed me he was truly in love with me.

My hands were wrapped around his neck as I continued to kiss this beautiful man.

He moved to my neck as he gave me gentle kisses. Then he traveled down to my stomach and then my most sensitive area.

He teased me as he began to kiss my inner thighs. But suddenly he grabbed hold of my legs and went straight to where I needed him more.

He licked and sucked on the area making me feel immense pleasure.

I then felt him insert a finger.

"Xavier!" I said as I moaned.

"Yes princess, call out my name again."

He whispered in my ear and then licked it.

My entire body was hot and wherever he touched felt good.

I then felt Xavier insert a second finger. I felt immense pleasure as he continued to pump his fingers in me.

He did things to me with his tongue and then his fingers making me moan again and again.

He was good at this.

I felt myself about to climax, but Xavier had other plans.

He immediately stopped and carried me.

He led us to my bedroom and gently placed me on the bed. 

He then took off his clothes exposing his beautiful body.

He was extremely fit and had an amazing body.

However as I looked at his manhood it was very clear he was turned on.

He quickly got on top of me whispering in my ear once again.

"Tell me what you want princess."

I had once felt shy and didn't feel ready to go all the way with Xavier. But now that I knew the whole truth and finally understood that Xavier genuinely loved me, I finally felt it was time.

"I want you Xavier."

It seemed he understood exactly what I wanted since he immedietly pressed his manhood against me until it finally went in.

He then began to thrust himself inside me, making us both moan.

"You're so tight princess."

I couldn’t speak. I felt too good to say a word.

Before he climaxed he got out since neither one of us was ready for a baby. 

We laid in bed next to each other.

I hugged Xavier as I rested my head on his chest. He kissed my head and pulled me closer to him as he wrapped his arm around me.

"You have no idea how much I missed you. It was hell. I hope you're positive you plan to come back to me, because once your mine I'm never letting you go."

I smiled and hugged Xavier tighter.

"I love you Xavier, and I never plan on leaving you."

Now that I knew everything, my life was about to get just a little more complicated. Many things Caroline had said sounded familiar and I realized I was starting to remember my past.

But with Xavier's support and love, I knew I would be alright.

END OF CHAPTER 20

(I hope you all enjoyed this chapter. Let me know if you want more steamy scenes between Xavier and Audrey. I apologize for not updating sooner, I made this chapter a bit longer than usual to make up for it.
If you enjoyed this chapter don't forget to VOTE. 😁Thank you all so much for reading, until next time.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 6.3K 31
In which, a criminologist becomes the plaything of a crime lord. ____ ©Ssybahz 2022 "They made a God out of you but you are only a human. You have de...
744 49 15
After Arthur gets into an accident, he wakes up in a hospital room with no memories and a worried blond man with a strange accent. That worried man i...
14.5K 277 29
When Jessie wakes up in the hospital, she is with a man who she has never seen before in her life. When the doctors diagnose her with Amnesia the man...
39 50 41
It's a story about a girl who lost her memories but found herself in a guy's Mansion. He fell in love with her as time goes on but the family was the...