A Key To My Heart

By MayaKashyap29

#COMPLEATED# A story where Karn falls in love with the girl who had been writing letters to him, but he neve... More

CHARACTERS
Nidhi's Destiny
Nidhi learns about Karn
Karn gets accepted
Nidhi receives Reply
Past Life
Nidhi's Love
True Identity
Proposal
Swyemvar Preparation.
Nidhi's Swyemvar
Wedding
Karn finds out the truth
Talk with Kunti
Rejection
War?
Meeting Suryadev
A/N
Draupadi's jelousey
Pregnant?
Letter to Radhamaa
Radha in Nidhipur
Kunti's jelousey
Birth
Happy Ending

Reserving invitation

2.6K 128 12
By MayaKashyap29

In Hastinapur #
Gandhari's POV.
It was just any usual day in my life filled with darkness as usual but recently my world of darkness has a sudden light , since the time I have been secretly visiting Nidhipur. Karn is like a son to me which I never had, I still can't believe kunti abandon such a jewel, I still don't talk to kunti. Nidhi and Hidimba are just like Bhanumati and Dushala to me. Radha is like a sister, so understanding and so kind. Lost in thoughts I got ready and went to the Court room. I took my seat and court continued as usual, I miss the days when Karn was Angraj and was sitting here in Hastinapur courtroom.

Just then a messenger enters and tell us that he is from Nidhipur. Karn has send a letter but about what? I instruct the messenger to read the letter and he obliged and read the invitation. I was so happy that Nidhi gave birth to twins. My only concern was my eldest son Doryodhana he had been so lifeless since the time he broke all ties with Karn. Karn was the only person who genuinely cared for him unlike my brother, Shakuni. After some discussion we decided to go to Nidhipur, I asked a maid standing next to me about Kunti's expression and she whispered that she looked very happy with tears flowing from her eyes. During this time I hated kunti but also felt pity for her that after learning about their Jhesth the pandavas have broken all ties with her. With the thought of after 2 days going to Nidhipur.

In Indraprasth#
Draupadi's POV.
In Indraprasth the mood has been gloomy all are still drowning in guilt for insulting Karn. As usual I woke up and got ready.

I stepped out of the room to see my co-Wives were talking and laughing, they looked at me and frowned, it was very clear that they didn't like me one bit. To be honest I didn't like them either. They are partly the reason for my sadness. I glanced at them they were all so pretty, their faces were glowing with happiness. They looked at me and joined their hands but I skillfully ignored them. How are their lives so happy unlike mine, of course they get love from their husbands and they also love each other as sisters and sakhis. My first co-wife is Devika,she is the wife of Aryaputra yudhisthira, she is the daughter of Govasana of Sivi kingdom, she is beautiful, smart, well versed in Dharma and Weapons.

Then came Valandhara, she is the wife of Aryaputra Bheem, she is princess of Kashi kingdome, she is beautiful, smart and is a very good cook.

Then came Subhadra, she is the co-wife of Aryaputra Arjun, she is the only one who was being nice to me but I was so angry on her that I continued to be angry at her so she also stared ignoring me, she is the daughter of Vasudev and Rohini, the sister of Krishna and Balram, she is the princess of Dwarka, she is beautiful, innocent, playful and childish.

Then came Ulupi, she is also the co-wife of Aryaputra Arjun, she is the daughter of Kauravya, she is the princess of Nagas. She is beautiful, well versed in dharma and weapons, she is mature, cunning and smart.

Then came Chitrangada, she is also the co-wife of Aryaputra Arjun, she is the daughter of Chitravahana, she is the princess of Manipur, she is beautiful, intelligent, well versed in Dharama, Vedas and weapons.

Then comes karenumati, she is the wife of Aryaputra Nakul, she is the daughter of Sishupal, she is the princess of Chedi, Sishupal is the cousins of pandavas which makes Karenumati niece of Aryaputra Nakul. She is beautiful, smart, well versed in Vedas, elegant and sweet.

Then comes Vijya, she is the the co-wife of Aryaputra Sahadeva, she is the daughter of Dyutimat, she is the princess of Madar, she is beautiful, sweet, childish and smart.

I went to the sabha ignoring them. I took my seat and a messager came inside, he said that he is from Nidhipur. Listening to the news of the birth of princess and prince of Nidhipur, all my Aryas were very happy. I too wanted to see the kingdom that everyone claims to be more beautiful than Indraprasth. Lost in thoughts of Nidhi, Nidhipur and Karn. Then I went to bed and fell asleep almost instantly.

BYE 👋
DID YOU LIKE THE UPDATE?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 503 12
it is a story about a beautiful journey of two beautiful people baaki ka ander jake padho πŸ˜‰πŸ˜
21.2K 850 42
This story is set in times of mahabharata, with tale of a forgotten princess, who was the wife of an emperor. This is a love story of shivi kumari...
14.1K 629 18
When a girl is taken away from her life and placed in Dwapar Yug, where she knows no one and is lost, what will she do? Moreover she falls in love in...
3K 228 22
Seven girls from kalyug travels to Dwapar and find their love and tries to make peacefull establishment of Dharma. peep in to know more!!!