Nidhi learns about Karn

In Ayodhya #
Author's POV.
Krishna went behind Nidhi, he saw her sitting on the swing so he went and sat on the bench next to it. Nidhi saw him and said....

Nidhi : Pranipat Rajkumar.

Krishna : Pranipat Sakhi.

Nidhi : Sakhi?

Krishna : yes will you be my friend?

Nidhi : yes, sakha.

Krishna : Then tell me how is your life in Ayodhya rajya.

Nidhi : it's very good but sometimes I get bored here alone.

Krishna : I know you are the only child here.

They talked about anything and everything, as expected Krishna and Nidhi made a beautiful bond. Somehow he twisted this talkes and the topic changed....

Nidhi : is the life out of Palace hard?

Krishna : yes sakhi, I will tell you about Karn.

Nidhi : Karn who?

Krishna : he is a sutputra and a good friend of mine. He leads a very difficult and different life from our's.

Nidhi : please tell me then.

Krishna : Karn is a Kshatriya boy who was born to a princess before her marriage because of a boon she got from Rishi Durvasha. As she was unmarried she left Karn in the Ganga river and he was adopted by a chariotee Adhirath and his wife Radha, even if he was a Kshatriya he is known to be a sutputra. He always wishes to gain knowledge but being a sutputra he is rejected by all gurus, Today he got rejected by 98 gurus, he has decided that if a 100 gurus reject him he will lie about his cast and gain knowledge from Bhagwan Parshuram in Mahendragiri parvat. He still isn't aware who his birth mother is or that he is a Kshatriya and Devputr or is adopted by Radha and Adhirath.

Nidhi had tears listening to such a sad life story of Karn, but was also confused about why she felt an unknown feeling towards this unknown boy (Karn) who she just heard stories about. Then....

Krishna : why are you crying?

Nidhi : Sakha, why so much pain and injustice he had to face?

Krishna : it was his Niyati ,sakhi.

Nidhi : who was the princess that left him in the Ganga?

Krishna : I can't tell you that today, sakhi but I will surly tell you about this when the time comes.

Nidhi : ok Sakha, but what can I do to make him feel better?

Krishna : you can write comforting letters to him.

Nidhi : what if he comes to know my real identity?

Krishna : you can write letters to him on the name of 'your secret admirer'.

Nidhi : that would be nice Sakha.

Krishna : but don't tell him that he is a Kshatriya, ok?

Nidhi : ok. But what if he finds out about who I am?

Krishna : he eventually will.

Nidhi : but what if he doesn't reply to my letters?

Krishna : he surly will reply because all he craved was accaptence and all he wants is comfort.

Nidhi : then it's alright.

Krishna : you can start to write letters to him from today.

Nidhi : today only?

Krishna : yes you have to make good bond with him right?

Nidhi : yes.

Nidhi rushed inside the palace and got a pen, ink and papers. She then went to her favorite place and her hideout, she always go there to find comfort and when she has a frustrating day.

She sat down on the grass around the flowers and stared writing a letter

She sat down on the grass around the flowers and stared writing a letter. When the letter was completed she got a eagle and tied the letter to his feet and instructed him to take the letter to Karn. Eagle flew away and Nidhi went inside the palace and talked, played and pranked with Krishna.

BYE 👋
DID YOU LIKE THE UPDATE?

BYE 👋 DID YOU LIKE THE UPDATE?