Talk with Kunti

Nidhi's POV.
Yesterday Radhamaa told us the truth about Arya's birth. The only thing going on in my mind is that who would abandon a devputr? It takes hard penance for getting a demi-god as your son. Only if somebody had a boon to get devputr, and that's Rajmata Kunti. So, Arya is the son of Rajmata Kunti? I have heard that Rajmata has a boon through which she could summon any god and get a son from him. Today I have Decided that I will go and talk to Rajmata Kunti about this matter. After the talk with Radhamaa and Pitashree we went back to the palace to rest. After dinner I went to rajmata's chamber and ordered the Dasi to inform her that I wanted to meet her.

Kunti's POV.
I was just resting in my chamber but then a Dasi came in...
Dasi : Pranipat Rajmata, Angrani wants to meet you.
Me : send her inside.
The Dasi went away then came a beautiful lady, my Karn's wife. She came and touched my feet I blessed her wholeheartedly. After I got the news of my first born getting married to the princess of Ayodhya, I was on cloud nine. I wanted to go hug my son and daughter-in-law, bless them and shower them with my love and care but I couldn't stake my reputation for just a mistake. She sat down in front of me then.....
Nidhi : Rajmata I am here to ask you a question please answer truthfully.
Me : ok putri.
Nidhi : is Arya your son?

I was shocked would be an understatement, how did she find out? I never told anyone. Now I couldn't stop my tears. Then....
Nidhi : calm down Rajmata.
Me : yes putri, he is my son.
Nidhi : but how?
Me : when I was 15 years old I served Rishi Durvasa for a year, he was impressed that I served him without any mistakes, then he gave me the boon that I can summon any god and get a child from him. I was young and curious so I tested the boon and summoned Suryadev and got Karn. I was unmarried so my sakhi Priyamvada suggested to leave the child in the Ganga.
Nidhi : why did you do that, you could have given Arya to a childless couple.

At her words I was speechless, she is right I could have given him to a childless couple. She is right I have made a mistake and now I will rectify it and tell everyone the truth. Receiving no answer Nidhi left my chamber.

Nidhi's POV.
After receiving no answer I saw her in deep thoughts so I left her chamber. To be honest she was not a child she was a teenager who served a Rishi who was known for his curses and anger, she was just brainwashed by this Dasi named Priyamvada. I already hate this Priyamvada lady, she is the reason for my Arya's struggles. I hope she will reveal the truth without getting brainwashed this time. I went in my chamber to see Arya already sleeping, I went and fell a sleep next to him.

BYE 👋
DID YOU LIKE THE UPDATE?.