Nidhi's Love

8 years later #
Author's POV.
In the Rajya of Ayodhya a beautiful young woman was dancing in the corridors of the palace leaving everyone mesmerized by the dance.

(Tina Dutta as Adult Nidhi)

(ignore Shani in the video)

She was also completely lost in thoughts of Karn. Yes, they first became best friends and then lovers. They still write letters to each other everyday. For them it's like a routine. Their day would feel incomplete without writing letters to each other and telling about their day. Now all they ever wanted was to meet in person. They confessed their feelings through letters too. Here Ayodhya family also noticed changes in their beloved princess, she would be lost in thoughts most of the time, would be in a very good mood, would start singing suddenly, would skip around the halls of the castle. By now Nidhi had become 20 years old, they Ayodhya family wanted to keep a Swyemvar for their daughter but stopped when they noticed that their little chanchal princess is in love. They sure were curious to know who this lover was that got Nidhi mesmerized, but when ever they try to ask her about the lover Nidhi would get shy and run away from there.

Nidhi's POV.
10 years ago I stared writing letters to Karn and now we are lovers. I want to meet him and get married to him. My parents were about to keep a swyemvar for me but stopped because I convinced them. Tommrow was a big yagna is arranged in Ayodhya the entire Aryavath was invited. As in last letter Karn told me that be became a king. But never told me which kingdom was his and went on praising Rajkumar Doryodhana. But I am very happy that Tommrow as the entire Aryavath is invited I would surly meet him. I hope he accepts the invitation. But just in case I should write a letter telling him to come to Ayodhya. As usual I went to my favorite place and stared writing a letter to him, when I was younger I used to come here because this place gives me comfort but now-a-days I come here to hide from everyone because they would start teasing me and then they might even peek in my personal letter. Not only Karn but I can meet my Sakha Krishna too. I quickly wrote a letter and send it to him, then I went back to the palace and got busy with work for the yagna.

BYE 👋
DID YOU LIKE THE UPDATE?

BYE 👋 DID YOU LIKE THE UPDATE?