❦˚̣̣̣͙⋆˞͛Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ Bᴜɴɴʏ˚̣̣̣͙☙ ║...

Від Naky_Liz

❁ཻུ۪۪∩∩ ( • •)❁ཻུ۪۪༗ ૮⍝◜•˕̮•◝⍝ა ╔═∪∪═══════════════════════╗ Y... Більше

꧁🄰/🄽꧂
. 。๏ʚ❶̣̣̣ɞ๏。.
,-•⌑୨❷̣̣̣୧⌑•-,
. 。๏ʚ❸̣̣̣ɞ๏。.
,-•⌑୨❹̣̣̣୧⌑•-,
. 。๏ʚ❺̣̣̣ɞ๏。.
,-•⌑୨❻̣̣̣୧⌑•-,
. 。๏ʚ❼̣̣̣ɞ๏。.
,-•⌑୨❽̣̣̣୧⌑•-,
. 。๏ʚ❾̣̣̣ɞ๏。.
,-•⌑୨❶̣̣̣⓿̣̣̣୧⌑•-,
. 。๏ʚ❶̣̣̣❶̣̣̣ɞ๏。.
,-•⌑୨❶̣̣̣❷̣̣̣୧⌑•-,
. 。๏ʚ❶̣̣̣❸̣̣̣ɞ๏。.
,-•⌑୨❶̣̣̣❹̣̣̣୧⌑•-,
. 。๏ʚ❶̣̣̣❺̣̣̣ɞ๏。.
. 。๏ʚ❶̣̣̣❼̣̣̣ɞ๏。.
,-•⌑୨❶̣̣̣❽̣̣̣̣̣̣୧⌑•-,
Izza prank-😭✌️
. 。๏ʚ❶̣̣̣❾̣̣̣ɞ๏。.
,-•⌑୨❷̣̣̣⓿̣̣̣୧⌑•-,
. 。๏ʚ❷̣̣̣❶̣̣̣ɞ๏。.
,-•⌑୨❷̣̣̣❷̣̣̣୧⌑•-,
. 。๏ʚ❷̣̣̣❸̣̣̣ɞ๏。.
So.
,-•⌑୨❷̣̣̣❹̣̣̣୧⌑•-,

,-•⌑୨❶̣̣̣❻̣̣̣୧⌑•-,

4.4K 150 121
Від Naky_Liz

Pic ain't mine, credits to @innit.stuff on Instagram.

♪~That I don't think I even get~♪

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

"As promised I brought more books for you to read." Y/N states as she picks up a stack of books from the floor, as she walks in the room with the books in hand, she pushes the door close with her foot. She places the books on the table and takes a book that was on the top. She opens the book to a certain page and sits on the floor, her back leaned against the door. "Stop staring at me human."

"..Why are you here?"

"I'm hiding from them, this room is the last place they'll ever check."

"Why are you-"

"Shh.. I'm playing hide and seek, with your daughter." she says as she puts her finger on her lips. She grabs her phone from her pocket and started typing.

-═════════ ∘◦❁◦∘ ═════════-

Y/N
As I was saying, be quiet.
She has very sharp hearing like me so if we speak too much, she will hear me and you.

As she waits for their response, she could feel the stare that was directed at her, but she chooses to ignore it.

Ellis
How the hell did you get my number???

Y/N
I have my ways
Continue reading now, I can hear her roaming around in one the rooms

Ellis
She will see me!

Y/N
That's the point, you want to see her yes?
This is your chance to talk to her for a bit

Ellis
You planned this

Y/N
I did plan the part on her coming in here
But I didn't plan for them to come today, even I was surprised
Oh, she's coming

-═════════ ∘◦❁◦∘ ═════════-

Y/N shuts the book as she stands up from the ground. She faces the door with a smile as she hears little footsteps approaching the door.

The door knob twists, and there reveals, the little girl "I found you Auntie!"

"Yes, yes you did." she says as she crouches to the girl's level. "Have you found the others yet?"

"Yep! They told you were upstairs, so now I'm here!" the girl says as she pounces on Y/N. Snitch. "Auntie, who's that person though?"

The girl asks, pointing a finger as Y/N turns to face them. "They are my hostage. Why don't you go and interrogate them?"

The little girl giggles at that. "Who are you?"

"I'm.. Ellis."

"Hello Mx. Ellis! My name's Lynelle! Why are you here?" the little girl asks, as she wiggles out of Y/N carry.

"I like reading books alone.." they lie, glancing at Y/N, they're eyes a bit glossy.

"What kind of books?" Y/N steps out of the room and closes the door behind her, giving the two a little bit of privacy.

Minutes passed, and Y/N decided to step back in and tell the little girl to stop bothering them now. But she halts at the door as she hears the girl ask "Why are your sad? Happy!"

With that she decided to give them a bit more time.

˚·º*º·˚

"Never new you had pets until now." Addilyn states, petting the orange ball of fluff on Y/N's lap.

"There are a lot of things you don't know about me." the female says quietly.

"You've changed, in a good way.. There is one thing I do know."

"And that is?" Y/N asks, one of her eyebrows raised.

"You like someone." Addy states with a smirk on her face as she sees the taken aback face of her sister.

"I like a lot of fictional characters, yes." Y/N reasons.

"No, I mean someone here."

"You know not who though."

"Oh believe me, I'll find out who."

"Whatever you say."

"Yeah." Addy stands from her seat and proceeds to carry the little girl. "It was nice seeing you again." said she as she walks towards the door.

Eliott also walks towards the door, and opens it for Addilyn. "Oh, leaving already?" Y/N asks as she walks behind them, and out the door.

"I still need to clean the house. We'll visit again soon." says Addilyn as she faces her sister, and in her arms was the little girl, sleepy but still awake.

"Not looking forward to it." she lies, a smile present on her face.

"You're the worst lier ever."

"And so are you. Bye bye, stay safe."

She waves to them goodbye, as she watches their figures get further and further away from her. Their forms getting blurrier in her vision.

"I hope you don't find out who it is.." she mutters to herself. 'Not yet, at least.'

She stayed out the, and sat on the bench. Just watching over them until they were out of her line of vision.

She smiles as the wind hits her skin, but her eyes flicks over to the black bird that has decided to fly over, and rest on her shoulder.

And it starts cawing.

-═════════ ∘◦❁◦∘ ═════════-

Y/N created a group

Y/N added Philza, Technoblade, Tommy and Wilbur

Y/N named the group ☪️Fam✨

Y/N set the nickname for Philza to 🗡️Dadza🦅🍵

Y/N set the nickname for Technoblade to 👑Techno🐖🥔

Y/N set the nickname for Tommy to 🎮Child🐤🍪

Y/N set the nickname for Wilbur to 🎸Wil🐑🍌

🎮Child🐤🍪
Why the fuck is my nn like this??

Y/N
Cause it suits you

🎮Child🐤🍪
You evil woman

Y/N
HAHAHAHA
Anyways @🗡️Dadza🦅🍵 there's this crow that keeps on squawking at me

🗡️Dadza🦅🍵
Ay, it's Chat.

Y/N
Chat?
Oh, now there's two-
No three-
They keep on coming-
Phil?

🗡️Dadza🦅🍵
Hold on mate

-═════════ ∘◦❁◦∘ ═════════-

Y/N puts her phone down, staring at the flock of birds in front of her.

'Chat?'

[♥]: Hi Y/N!
[★]: Hey.
[†]: Hello
[♠]: Yeah?
[♣]: What's up
[‡]: You need something?
[♦]: How you doing?

'I'm confused. You guys are called chat?'

[♥]: You can call us that of you want.

'But that's what Phil calls these birds.'

[♦]: Then call us Coms or something?

'Coms? Okay okay, I guess that's fine. Is that y'all's group name or something?'

[★]: I don't know.
[‡]: Maybe?
[♠]: There are more of us, not just seven.
[†]: We're just grouped into these shapes or symbols.
[♣]: Based on how we act or speak.

'What. That's too much to process-'

"Oi ya little fucks! What do you want?" a voice shouts, directed to the flock of crows scattered around the grass. As Phil approaches, one of the birds flies towards him and rests on his outstretched arm.

The bird -or should I say Chat- starts cawing at Phil, and the man seems to understand whatever the hell they were saying -judging by Phil's expressions and him just responding to the bird. It's not that surprising really.

Seems like what they were saying was wasn't anything bad or urgent since Phil only laughed/responded lightly at whatever they were saying to him.

At least that's good.

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

Y/N: Fitness tip: never stop pushing yourself. Some say 8 hours of sleep is enough. Why not keep going? Why not 9? Why not 10? Strive for greatness.
Technoblade: Next time you're working out do 15 push ups instead of 10. Run 3 miles instead of 2. Eat a whole cake instead of just a slice. Burn your ex's house down. You can do it. I believe in you.
Philza: There were so many mixed messages in that I can't-

Tommy: Go to Hell
Wilbur, tearing up: I wish I could
Naky: Where'd ya think I came from?

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

29.7K 955 14
With that Tommy saw the flickering light fly closer to Tubbo, but in a fast motion, Tommy jumped in the way putting himself in front of the flying un...
618K 16.8K 48
UNDER EDITING 👍 ------- "Why are you so annoying Tommyinnit?" she said, a sigh escaping her lips. She was laying down on her bed with her arm coveri...
3.8K 169 19
DreamCore and L'Manburg. Two rival kingdoms that break into battle when one sends a threat and attacks the other. Many think L'Manburg has the upper...
8.4K 383 24
[THIS BOOK HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED] (n.) Unconditional familial love, which can be one-sided in some cases, but is driven by familiarity. In which, Aur...