You're Interesting ( Shisui x...

By Caaora

The perfect trio - Shisui, Itachi and Isa ( you ) . just a fun little story . More

O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y - O N E
T W E N T Y - T W O
T W E N T Y - T H R E E
T W E N T Y - F O U R
T W E N T Y - F I V E
T W E N T Y - S I X
T W E N T Y - S E V E N
T W E N T Y - E I G H T
T W E N T Y - N I N E
BONUS : Chapter

E L E V E N

490 11 0
By Caaora

We had  gotten the entire family  safely to the village but when the others handed them over to the officials something felt off so I investigated but discovered nothing . I watched over that girl Ray while she was in her room getting ready to sleep . 

" byakugan !" I whisper shouted looking around the surrounding area . Kiez eye could see over 900m in front - useful - I spotted a suspicious group of men using a back way to get into the mansion . I jumped down from the tree I was watching her from and told Obito , we formed a plan to capture them before they entered we split into 2 Obito and I went to the entrance while Shisui and Sakura went into the forest to ambush them . 

 I watched with Obito and then I noticed that Shisui had cast a gen jutsu on two of the team members causing them to go through horrible pain . I noticed that the leader had a stole byakugan and it slightly angered me . 

I also noticed that they retreated . hm . Famous you are Shisui . 

" you people take the fun out of everything " Obito sighed . I chuckled under my mask . 

" I think we should observe for a day or two more just to be sure . " 

" right lets go back now " Obito said taking my hand . 

For the next two days the coast was clear and we were free to go home . It was the first night in an inn and the first day I could take off my mask and act like myself again - I was still kind of mad at Shisui but what ever . I pushed the door to the inn and stripped down to my bra and panties . 

I heard the bathroom door open and hid myself promptly thinking it was Obito . 

" It's  just me relax " Shisui smiled 

He made his way over to me in his boxer and sleep shirt , Shisui laid down next to me as I backed him . 

" still mad I see " he said tracing my curves . I pushed away his hand but he just came back getting closer and closer every time until his body pressed against mine . 

"cut it out Shisui " I said getting up and out of the bed . He bit his lip and sat the edge 

" I didn't cheat beautiful and I know you saw me pushing her away so I don't why your so upset" 

" I - " I walked away sitting in the small living space and drank some tea with Shisui joining right after . 

" leave me alone Shisui " I said 

" I can't " he smiled " Its been too long " 

" I'm not doing this with you " I said jealous that others girls were flaunting over him . He was mine . 

" I miss you " he confessed holding onto my hand . I pulled away . 

" you miss my body am I wrong ?" I said glancing back 

" yeah you are your not the happy funny Isa right now " he said now serious 

" well go find someone else " I yelled pissed off 

" I want you " he said inching closer 

" Fuck off " I said pushing him away " all you want is - " 

He pulled me into a deep kiss holding onto me tightly groping my ass tightly . 

" there we go no more arguing " he smiled 

A tear ran down my eye and he wiped it away . 

" I don't want any one else but you Isa so stop worrying about the other girls cause I'm obsessed with you ." he smiled lifting me up as I wrapped my arms around his neck and my feet around his waist as he kissed my neck and collarbone . 

" I'm sorry Shisui " he said as his eyes met mine - those eyes the eyes that I fell in love with " I love you and I don't want to loose you and I don't want any other girls hitting on you - I'll kill um all " I said hugging his neck tightly . 

" I would do the same cutie " he said kissing me intently . I ran my hands through his soft curls as his lips ventured all around my neck leaving hickeys all any where he could . 

" Shisui ." I whispered 

He shifted us to the bed and rested me under him smiling . 

" I can't take my eyes off you - you've been turning me on from the start of this mission" he confessed . I ran my hands around his chest and bit my lip 

" keep them on me " I smiled flipping us over to  sit on his now bare  chest . 

" oh ? " he smiled unhooking my bra letting it fall he groped my breast as I moaned . I positioned my lower half to rub against his as he eyed me with his hands still massaging my boobs . 

I pulled off the panty as Shisui brought my hips to his mouth immediately sucking and licking my clit flicking it with his tongue making me moan loudly . I gasped slightly feeling  his tongue enter my hole . 

" Shisui uhhh " I moaned holding onto the bed post . I shuck my ass a bit as he slapped it  . 

" fuck baby I'm gonna cum " I said about to shift off of him . Shisui firmly held my hips over his mouth . 

" Shisui no I can't - " I screamed his name letting my juices flood into his mouth . He had a mouth full and swallowed every bit . 

" taste never gets old " she said flashing me that smile as I panted . He place me under him and spread my legs freeing his erection . 

" give it to me daddy " I moaned 

He smirked stroking his dick a bit . " well your already wet as hell are you sure your ready " 

" I don't know but I want to lose it to you and only you . " I smiled 

 he smiled at me and hovered over me , locking eyes as I gulped preparing myself . Shisui steadied and positioned himself with his tip poking at my entrance making me hold onto him and close my eyes tightly . 

" hey , eyes on me " he said turning my chin to his as we locked eyes again . I fought to keep my eyes on him screaming as his large dick stretch me out I gripped his shoulders making small cuts and bruises making us both hiss . 

I looked down and saw he was only halfway in and tears ran down my face . 

" I'm sorry " he said kissing the tears away " hold onto me " . Shisui and I glared at each other as he pushed the rest into me and I winced . 

" all done tell me when to move cutie " he smiled 

I brought him down to my chest meeting his lips kissing him passionately . 

" now " I whispered gripping the sheets as he hugged me tightly kissing my neck as he thrusted into my slowly . I heard him cuss under his breath and smiled . 

" damn it " He yelled getting up and throwing one of my feet  over his shoulder as his sharingan flared up recording my screams and moans . 

" Shisui uhh fuck faster faster " I moaned gripping the sheets even tighter . 

His strokes became sloppy so he turned me around on my back crashing his lips on mine aggressively . My breath hitched as my nails dragged down his back . 

" ISA!! " he yelled meeting my eyes " I love you " with those words he emptied his seed in me 

" fuck !" was the only thing I managed to get out before emptying myself out onto his dick too , panting . 

He switched the positions putting my exhausted body over his hugging it tightly . 

" I love you too " I said kissing his cheek " I need to change the sheets " 

" oh yeah ?" he smirked 

" yeah " I said trying to move . I managed to move a bit but immediately fell down as Shisui giggled to himself 

" lay down I'll do it " he said picking me up . I didn't know when I fell asleep but when I got up I saw those big eyes beaming at me as I blushed 

" whats wrong my love " he said

" you make me so foolish " I said turning to face him 

" oh ? " he laughed " well , my apologies .....cutie " 

I smirked and wrapped my arms around his neck and his around my waist pulling me closer . 

_________________________________________________________________________

Izumi and Itachi met us when we got back to the village we reported to the hokage and then to the lake . 

" Izumi what are you eating? " I pointed out noticing she was eating plain tomato slices and soup. 

She blushed and looked elsewhere ,Itachi broke out in a nervous sweat as well and they both just stared at me 

" what is going on here ?" I said eyeing Izumi up and down noticing she was wearing a rather large shirt . What was she hiding ? 

" we have been meaning to tell you something but you can't tell anyone " Itachi broke the silence 

Shisui and I nodded 

" I got Izumi pregnant " Itachi smiled nervously 

Both our eyes widen in utter shock - even though I had sex just last night I frowned slightly . 

" we're only 16 everyone is going to freak out " I said as Izumi hugged me tightly .

" we don't plan on telling them " Itachi said lowly 

" oh ? how far are you Izumi ?" Shisui asked rather happy 

" 4 months " she said with her head on my shoulder 

" oh wow " Shisui and I both said 

" what do we do - my parents may kick me out if they found out ?" she cried into my shoulder as we all stroked her back lightly 

" how about you keep it hidden as long as possible and I'll step in when its gets too much to hide you can live with Shisui and I until we find you a house and you could just say you adopted a child until you ready to come forward . " I proposed 

" that might just work - thanks Isa " Itachi said joining the hug . 

" you joining the hug too Shisui - kun " I smiled as Itachi shifted to let him join . 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 19.3K 102
Exactly what it sounds like! The Konoha 11 (plus Sasuke and Sai) reacting to the strangest Naruto pairings I could find. (No offense to your ship).
74.9K 2.3K 85
Itsuna Uchiha is the twin sister of Itachi. The two have always been together, so they share a tight bond, (or at least she feels they do), but after...
1M 22.2K 68
Your favorite anbu, hokage, jonin, and sensei. Ever felt like how it would be to date him? Hm? Well this will take place when Naruto and them are st...
18.2K 744 29
Itachi x Sakura love story where the Uchiha clan is part of the royal family and Itachi is the next in line for the throne. He meets Sakura when he i...