The Backstory of Jimmy Pesto

Par izzysburgers

He was too quiet, or he was too loud. He took things too sensitive, or not seriously at all. He was too sensi... Plus

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter 10
Chapter 11

Chapter Seven

107 4 6
Par izzysburgers

It had been a couple of weeks after the restaurant had opened. It was far to early in the morning for anyone to be up, but Kassie still got up. She looked over at Jimmy who was still sound asleep and smiled at how peaceful he looked. Once she got out of bed, she quietly made her way to the bathroom trying not to wake up Jimmy.

Once she got there, she quietly shut the door and opened one of the drawers. Inside that drawer was a box of two pregnancy tests. She sighed and took the box out. She opened it and read over the instructions twice. She took both tests and had set a two minute timer. She now had been sitting on the bathroom floor staring at the wall.

"What if I am pregnant." She mumbled. "What if Jimmy doesn't want kids?" She continued to stare at the wall.

The timer went off to which she quickly shut off. She sighed and got off of the floor. She had grabbed one of the tests and looked at it.

Her eyes widened as the test clearly read positive.

She chuckled. "Maybe this one's wrong. Just a bad test." She said and chucked it into the trash can. She looked at the other test which had also read positive. She chucked that one into the trash as well and looked at the box.

"Expires..." she sighed. "December...of course....seven months from now.." she slowly slid down the cabinets and plopped down on the floor. "My parents are gonna kill me.."

After many minutes of sulking Kassie now lays on the floor. "What is Jimmy gonna think when I tell him we have to have the wedding in five months?...He'll probably just want to cancel the wedding or ask me why. So then imma tell him and then that leads to him telling my parents which god forbid if I get pregnant before I get married, so once they find out they're not going to be at the wedding, which will lead to nobody walking me down the isle." She put her hands over her eyes and cried.

She wiped her eyes and sniffed. She got off the floor and looked at the time. It was 10 minutes before Jimmy's alarm goes off. So she exited the bathroom and made herself and Jimmy some coffee. She sat down at the kitchen table waiting for Jimmy to come out.

A few minutes later he walked into the kitchen still looking tired.

"Morning." He sat walking over to the kitchen counter.

"Morning. I made you coffee." She replied.

"Thanks." He said as he picked up the cup and leaned on the counter looking at Kassie. "How come you were up so early?"

She paused before taking a sip of her coffee. "Oh- I was having stomach issues. I'm feeling better now though."

"That's good." He took a sip of his coffee.

"Did you know that Bob is expecting a kid in September?" Kassie tried to make conversation again.

"I didn't even know Bob was married let alone having a kid." Jimmy took a another sip of is coffee.

"Yeah apparently he got married like last September."

He looked at her. "And this effects us how?"

She avoided staring at him. "Well- I just figured you know if we ever need help with the wedding or anything I'm sure they'll be glad to help us. And you know if we ever have kids one day.." she quietly said.

Jimmy chuckled. "Babe, I don't think we're having kids anytime soon."

Her eyes widened. "Why do you not want kids?"

"No it's just- ugh. Hard to explain I guess? Like not now but eventually." He lowered his eyebrows at her. "Why are you pregnant?"

She chuckled. "I- no!.. I would have told you by now...." She looked at him. "Why do you know something?"

"No I was just saying. Normally when people start bring up kids that means they're pregnant."

"Oh! Well.....I'm not.....Anywho! I'm going to go get changed. And I'm taking out the bathroom trash cause it needs to get taken out." She said as she went to go get changed.

Once she was ready she came out with the trash bag and said by to Jimmy. Her and an old friend where hanging out for the day so she wouldn't be back until later.

At the restaurant

Jimmy stared that the wall lost in his own thoughts.

"Hey!" Trev yelled at him.

Jimmy took his attention off of the wall and onto Trev. "Yeah?"

"You okay? You seem kinda....different?"

"I'm fine thanks"

Trev observed Jimmy. "You don't look fine. You look kinda stressed. Is it about the wedding?"

"No Trev. But uh...Has Kassie been acting different to you? Like she's hiding something?"

"No. Why?"

"I think she's pregnant. I don't know though. But she brought up kids and seemed upset over my answer, she got up early in the morning, and she took the bathroom trash out when I had just took it out yesterday."

Trev stared at him. "Wow...that's a lot. Is this what marriage is? Cause then I'm never getting married."

Jimmy rolled his eye. But then he got an idea. He looked at Trev. "Do want to go dumpster diving for me?"

Trev's eyes widened. "What? No! Shes your wife."

Jimmy sighed and looked out the window. "Do you think Bob would?"

"I mean it doesn't hurt to ask."

"Come on Trev. We're gonna go ask Bob to dig through my trash."

And with that the two of them walked across the street over to Bobs. They weren't working inside which meant they were upstairs.

Jimmy knocked on the door. Shortly after a women with red glasses and black hair opened the door.

"Oh- hello! Can I help you?" She said.

"Um hi. I'm Jimmy Poplo- I mean Pesto. I own the restaurant across the street. This is Trev, my bartender. And I just want to ask Bob a question." Jimmy explained.

The girls eyes widened as she recognized him. "Oh my god your Kassie husband! I've heard so much about you! Come on in!"

"I'd rather not." Jimmy said.

"Oh hush. Just come inside." The girl said as Jimmy and Trev walked inside.

She shut the door and walked in front of them. "Come on follow me."

And so they did. She had lead the to there kitchen were the three of them sat down.

"Oh my god! I haven't even introduced myself yet! I'm Linda. Bob's wife." She smiled.

"Speaking of Bob. Where is he?" Jimmy asked.

"Oh! He's downstairs working in the restaurant. I keep telling him to take it easy but he insists that it gets done soon." Linda laughed. "What a strange man."

"Okay thanks." Jimmy and Trev stood up. "It was nice meeting you."

"Pleaser to meet you guys as well!" Linda yelled after them as they left.

They didn't have to walk far to get to the restaurant. The two of them looked inside and knocked on the door. It had been a while but finally Bob had walked over to open the door.

"Oh- it's you. Can I help you Jimmy?" Bob asked.

"Are you going to be busy for like the next 30 minutes?" Jimmy replied.

"Unfortunately yes. Sorry Jimmy." Bob said.

"Damn alright. Thanks anyways." Jimmy sighed while him and Trev walked back to there restaurant. He looked at Trev. "If you dumpster dive for me I'll give you 50$. Deal?"

"I-I don't know Jimmy....." He looked around. "Double it and we have a deal."

"Deal."

And with that the two of them walked over to the dumpster.

At the corner of Trevs eyes he saw a rat scurry over his feet. He screamed as he felt the rat run on his feet.

Jimmy looked at him. "You scream like a girl."

"Wha- I do not scream like a girl." Trev looked at him.

"We'll you sure have a high pitched scream."

"I didn't scream." Trev lied

"Oh yeah? Then what did you do?"

Trev looked back at the dumpster. "That was merely me trying not to have a heart attack with a little dignity."

And with that Trev took a deep breath and walked closer to the dumpster. He looked back at Jimmy. "What kinda of bag was it in?"

"I was in one of those art stores bag labeled Reflections. She been getting back into painting so she's been buy a bunch of art crap from that store"

Trev grabbed the first bag that was labeled Reflections and tossed it at Jimmy. Trev expected Jimmy to catch it but he didn't. The two of them just watched it fall to the ground.

Jimmy looked up and Trev. "What the hell was that for?!"

"I thought you would catch it! Normally when you toss things at people they catch it." Trev replied.

"It was just in the dumpster! Of course I'm not gonna catch it! Now open the bag."

"Why me! She's your fiancée! Shouldn't you be doing this?!"

"Trev I'm paying you 100$ to touch trash, just open the damn bag I'll grab what ever is inside."

"Fine." Trev mumbled. He walked over to the bag and opened it. He looked inside to make sure it was in there. Sure enough it was.

Jimmy walked over and pulled out the pregnancy box. He took the used test out of the box. He stared at it and his eyes widened as he saw the results.

"Holy sh-"

"What are you guys doing back here?" Kassie asked. She was standing at the entrance to the ally. She looked over at Trev who still had the trash bag in his hand. "Why does Trev have one of our trash bags and why are you-" she stopped talking as she looked over at Jimmy who was still staring at the test. She sighed and Jimmy looked up at her. "Come on...we'll talk inside."

•To be continued•

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

882 52 70
He was chick and insane. A man known as "Beast". Once heart broken and became a heartbreaker. He was heartless and yet handsome. Eyes cannot hide, b...
21.9K 442 36
You know the rules! { Requests are allowed } { Jeffmads Only! } { Anything, Smut, Fluff, and Angst }
5.7K 361 25
this story is on a clumsy girl and her cold boss. she always irritates him by her dead jocks. he used to scold and shout at her but she always irrita...
91 0 14
This here is my own version of a fanfiction of VeggieTales, mixed with 3-2-1 Penguins!, and Threads, I hope you'll all like this. Story rated: G.