Last First Kiss *COMPLETED*

By rockk_me_harry

Olivia was a normal girl, but on her birthday she went to see One Direction and her whole life was flipped up... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Epilogue

Chapter 11

49 3 0
By rockk_me_harry

Another week had past and it was the day before Harry would be back home. I haven't seen or heard from Matt since that day when I was shopping.

Ally and Bella were at the movies with their boyfriends on a double date. Jenna was the only one out of us who didn't have a boyfriend. She was so pretty and sweet, so I couldn't understand why she didn't have a boyfriend. She in her room video chatting her mom. I was sitting on the couch in the living room on the phone with Harry when someone knocked on the door. I told Harry I would call him later and I went to open the door.

It was Matt.

I was shocked. I didn't know what to do or say.

"What do you want Matt?" I asked him.

"I just want to talk to you. I've changed."

"I doubt that."

"You don't believe me?"

"Matt, I was in the hospital for two weeks because of you. You want me to believe that you changed?"

"Can I just come in and talk to you?"

"Fine." I said, moving from the door. He sat on the couch and I sat on the other side, as far from him as possible.

"I have changed Olivia. I promise. I feel really bad about what I did to you. I want another chance."

"I don't think you realized how much you hurt me. Not just physically, but emotionally too. I can't give you another chance that easily."

"I understand that completely. I still love you Olivia. I know you'll probably never forget or forgive me for what I did. I haven't stopped thinking about you in these 2 years."

"We had everything I ever wanted in a relationship. But when your parents were fighting you took everything out on me."

"I know and I feel terrible about that. I just want you to give me another chance."

"I really don't know if I can." I told him.

"I understand, but please think about it? Let me know what you decide. I love you Olivia."

He got up and started walking to the door.

"Bye Matt."

"Bye Liv."

The thought that he called me 'Liv' made me sick. I had to go upstairs and tell Jenna what happened.

I told Jenna what happened and she started yelling at me. That was unexpected. She never got mad at anyone!

"LIV! YOU CAN'T JUST LET THE BOY WHO HOSPITALIZED YOU FOR TWO MONTHS INTO OUR HOUSE LIKE NOTHING HAPPENED!!" She screamed at me.

"IM SORRY! IF ANYTHING WOULD HAVE HAPPENED YOU WOULD HAVE HEARD IT AND I WOULD HAVE CALLED YOU! IM FINE AND HE DIDNT TOUCH ME!" I yelled back at her.

"BUT YOU WOULDN'T HAVE EVEN NOTICED IF HE TRIED TO MAKE A MOVE. YOU DONT NOTICE THINGS LIKE THAT BECAUSE YOUR SO OBLIVIOUS AND YOU HAVE YOUR HEAD STUCK IN YOUR ASS. ALL YOU CAN FOCUS ON IS YOUR STUPID CELEBRITY BOYFRIEND!!!!" She yelled at me.

"I JUST SPENT THE LAST THREE WEEKS WITH YOU!"

"BECAUSE HARRY WAS IN A DIFFERENT COUNTRY! IF HE WAS HERE YOU KNOW YOU WOULDN'T BE WITH US! WE WERE THE ONES WHO GOT YOU THE TICKETS. IF IT WASN'T FOR YOUR FRIENDS YOU WOULDN'T HAVE MET HIM! YOU'VE CHANGED SO MUCH SINCE YOU STARTED DATING HIM! SO IM SORRY FOR BEING A PROTECTIVE FRIEND AND NOT WANTING YOU TO GET HURT BY THE BOY WHO HURT YOU SO BAD LAST TIME. I GUESS IT'S A COMPLETELY NORMAL THING TO HAVE SOMEONE WHO ABUSED YOU LIKE THAT IN YOUR HOUSE AGAIN! YOUR PARENTS WANTED US TO MOVE IN TOGETHER SO WE COULD PROTECT YOU AND WE COULD ALL PROTECT EACH OTHER! I GUESS WE AREN'T GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU! WHY DONT YOU JUST MOVE TO ENGLAND WITH HARRY?!!?!!?!?!!!!?!???!!"

I felt the tears streaming down my face. I ran into my room and slammed the door shut. How could she have just said that to me? We were best friends! Did I really change that much? I didn't think I changed at all. I just couldn't believe the last part of what she said. She told me to move. Not just move out of the apartment, but to a different country. I couldn't stop crying and repeating Jenna's words. About an hour later, someone knocked on my bedroom door.

"Who is it?" I asked

"It's Jenna."

"What do you want?"

"I want to talk to you."

"I'm busy." I told her.

"Doing what?" She asked me.

"Umm...sitting." I used as an excuse.

"Liv, please let me in."

"Why should I?"

"Because I'm really sorry. I didn't mean what I said. Can we please talk about this?"

"Fine." I said as I unlocked the door.

She came in and sat on my bed. I sat with my arms crossed, staring at her.

"I didn't mean what I said earlier. I love you to pieces and would never do anything to hurt you."

"It's okay. Can I explain my part and how I felt?" I asked her.

"Of course."

"I was talking to Harry and he knocked on the door. I opened it and got scared. I obviously couldn't say I wasn't home. If I knew it was going to be him, I would have done anything to ignore it. He just wanted me to hear him out, so I did. He asked me to give him a second chance. I told him I can't. I'm stronger now. I can defend myself. I didn't mean to ignore you girls while Harry was here. He kept thinking of ideas that we could do that included you guys. I wouldn't do anything on purpose to be mean to you and I hope you know that!"

"Of course I know that. I probably would have done the same thing if I was in your situation. I didn't mean anything I said. You are my best friend and I hate fighting with you. I think the anger and jealously just sorta got the best of me. I don't want you to forget about us and spend all your time with Harry."

"I would never forget about you! I don't even think that's possible! There's nobody that could get in the way of our friendship, not even Harry Styles." I told her.

"So we're good now?" She asked me.

"Yes." I said, giving her a hug.

"Are we gonna tell the girls about this?" I asked her.

"Um we don't have to..."

"Okay. I don't think we should." I told her.

"Me either." She agreed.

I gave her another hug and we went downstairs to watch TV. I took out my phone and went on twitter. I had a new mention from Harry. Yayy!

@Harry_Styles: Can't wait to see you tomorrow. I missed you, babe. @LivvyBurke

Aww that brought a huge smile across my face. Until I realized that Harry hasn't told fans and the press that we are dating. Directioners started tweeting me asking if I'm dating Harry and why he called me babe. People also started tweeting him asking the same questions. I texted Harry to see what we would do.

To: Harry<3

Hey babe! Can't wait to see you tomorrow! Directioners are tweeting me asking why you called me babe. xo

I wondered what it would be like when fans found out I was dating their idol. Harry quickly responded to my text.

From: Harry<3

Hey babe, can't wait to see you too! It can't come fast enough! Do you think we should wait or we should tell them?

It's up to you(: Are you ready for the fame?

I thought about it. Was I ready? People would be sending me hate everyday, but usually when people sent me hate or were mean to me, I was good at ignoring it. It only hurt if I was close to the people. I decided I was ready.

To: Harry<3

I think I'm ready. Is it okay with management? xo

From: Harry<3

Yeah, they love the idea. They have wanted us to make it official to fans.

To: Harry<3

Okay great! Tweet away and let the world know I'm yours ;) xoxo

It was exciting that this was finally happening! My phone buzzed again with a tweet.

@Harry_Styles: Just to clear up the rumors, I have a girlfriend. This is her twitter @LivvyBurke

I immediately got thousands of follows, mentions, and tweets. I scrolled through the tweets and some people tweeted some really nice things to me. Of course there were a few mean ones, saying I'm not good enough for Harry. But I ignored them. The ones that were nice made me very happy.

Bella and Ally finally came home. They were out late! Wonder what they were doing with those boyfriends of theirs...haha. They watched TV with us and around 11 I went up bed. The boys flight would arrive at 1:30. A car was picking me up at 11 so I could come to the airport to see Harry when he got here. I couldn't wait to see him!

*****

Heyy! I made this chapter a little longer than usual(:

Do you guys like the longer chapters or should I write shorter chapters and update more frequently?

I hope everyone is enjoying the story! Tell me any suggestions that you have! xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.7K 88 13
Prudence Brinker was an outcast, a big 0 on the popular scale. So when Harry Styles, the most popular guy in school, takes a liking to her, and is wo...
3.6K 56 21
Lia Rose is normal teenage girl who moves to a different school. She is a senor in her high school and is scared for when school starts. On the first...
12.6K 278 30
Cheyenne Price was living her normal teenage girl life. That is until she goes to a One Direction concert and has an encounter with A modeling compan...
128 2 21
All her life Cynthia's life has been normal but it all changes when a girl literally dropped into her life and changes it upside down.......